Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump’s Executive Order Banning ‘Petro’  (Read 197 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

Wasn't US citizen already not allowed to participate in ICOs? It's again all upto the people, you can't restrict them to do what they think is correct.
As of Petro, it's a good coin if you want to donate something to starving nation of Venezuela.
Obviously, but I guess Trump was just angry and decided to think out loud. Venezuela have a lot of history with corruption which has led to so many things and the government coming up with a way to siphon more into their pocket from the gullible ones globally sounds funny they think they can easily pull that off. Shit coin that is not even a cryptocurrency and is not even oil backed but just a pure scam from a shitty government. (Sorry Venezuelans!)

I banned petro even before Trump did and I guess he is even making a late call. Who would want to invest in a coin that is going to be highly manipulated and the history of the country itself… (mute)… Petro is not a cryptocurrency and there is no one who will even bother investing in a shit coin that obviously will not bring anything good than just some top government officials enriching themselves.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: