Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of Bitcoin will soon reach $15k on April, 2018  (Read 1336 times)
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

anything can happen, because with bitcoin possibilities are always there. We can expect it to pump and reach $20000, we can also expect it to drop and go over $3000 like it used to a year ago. Anything can happen but whatever it is we should continue supporting and believing in bitcoin.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

... BTC is resistance at $8,700 ; $9,100 ; $10,200
currently testing resistance $9100 level, if it passes then next checkpoint is $10200
your prediction is starting to take shape, I hope you already bought good amount when it was ~$8000
unfortunately I missed it Undecided I'm hoping there will be another drop to $8000 or $7000 Tongue

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

... BTC is resistance at $8,700 ; $9,100 ; $10,200
currently testing resistance $9100 level, if it passes then next checkpoint is $10200
your prediction is starting to take shape, I hope you already bought good amount when it was ~$8000
unfortunately I missed it Undecided I'm hoping there will be another drop to $8000 or $7000 Tongue
I think this will happen in the future as Bitcoin is getting a very strong pump in the last two days. Personally, I would wait for the BTC to drop to lower prices to buy and maybe today there will be a big adjustment in this market because all the altcoin and Bitcoin are increasing so that I am very worried about tomorrow

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

Although, bitcoin price can't be exactly predicted, but it wouldn't get there so soon. I think It would take longer than that. Maybe after June or July.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

The point is such price rise is always possible especially after times of major dips.Fortunately most of the FUD has gone down and so we will expect a bull run soon.Even though people believe the whales manipulate the market very much,I personally believe,the FUD does more damage.In any case,let's see how the trend will look in the coming days

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

I hope so your prediction will come true. Cheesy

Already there is an upward movement in the price and I am hoping that it will be the end of the crazy run of bitcoin.So people who wanted to invest on bitcoin grab as soon as possible this man may be right BTC will hit $15K by April.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

people are fudding, but I still think its great that bitcoin is hovering around 10k from where it started at.  I still think bitcoin will be in the range of 40k-60k end of year.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:28:59 PM

perhaps soon we will see a new ATH and in my view your predicted price has potential to reach on this mid of April Unless if the valued didn't fluctuate again. 'cause the price always survive after it plunges to 7k and it's been 3 times attempts to break that value.  that's why i believe also that there's a strong support on that value which is the reason behind why the price always pump after.  .
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

IMO all of the investors are now looking forward for that value but suddenly it wont happen yet instead many people are now scared to invest due to quick fluctuates of bitcoin value that is why the volume of demand are slowly increasing.
Also panic seller makes bitcoin value dump instead of helping to increase the value they are the one who pull down the value of coins and whole market was affected for that.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

Right now the market conditions is a little bit weak and I would wait till it strengthens and then i would like to buy after my strong Bullish candle trade signals say to do so. The price of bitcoin is ranging between $8000 to $9000 and the strength of the trend will get confirm only after it breaches $11000 and till then there are chances that it is expected to go sideways. But I think if the strength and momentum continue to break the 11k and 12k levels then it is sure to reach the 15k price levels with the smoother way and once it breaches the 15k price level then we can expect to reach 20k price level soon.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

I too was pretty optimistic about the recovery after the G20 summit, but the market is facing some high resistance especially in the 8800-9400$ BTC mark. Once we get through it, I am sure the market would rise.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:17:30 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 08:30:33 PM by lite

people are fudding, but I still think its great that bitcoin is hovering around 10k from where it started at.  I still think bitcoin will be in the range of 40k-60k end of year.
$40k-$60k seems pretty high for this year, don't you think? it's possible in the year say 2020(don't forgot bitcoin will halve again in 2020), but at the end of this year i think bitcoin price may fluctuate between $15k-$25k!

I hope so your prediction will come true. Cheesy

Already there is an upward movement in the price and I am hoping that it will be the end of the crazy run of bitcoin.So people who wanted to invest on bitcoin grab as soon as possible this man may be right BTC will hit $15K by April.
I hope so too. we all want to see bitcoin go $15k and above. Grin
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

that has many possibilities bitcoin will reach that prices, your analyze has a good work and I hope your predictions will come true
Well we can make only prediction but no one can know about the exact coming price of bitcoin, sometime bitcoin rise very high and sometime is goes down but we cannot say our prediction will come true or not, price of bitcoin will be high and we will see it making profit for us soon, some expert bitcoin holders told me this that bitcoin will be high this year so if you are holding you are doing well so here I share my own prediction as according to the market that bitcoin will become 30k this month as it is already 19k so till the end of April 2018 bitcoin will reach 30k for sure.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

Based on Bollinger Band and Trendline we can easy see the price of Bitcoin is in downtrend but now BTC have very strong support at $7,100
Opposite, BTC is resistance at $8,700 ; $9,100 ; $10,200
My prediction, the price of Bitcoin will fluctuate in price range $7,100 - $10,200 in 2 or 3 next week to accumulation for new pump on April.
What is your opinion? Please discuss together.

You can believe that bitcoin prices can recover to $ 15,000 and April. We can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin have shown marked signs of recovery as they have increased steadily over the past three days. The G20 summit was adopted as well as there were steps to mark the development of acceptable community bitcoin.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

well who doesn't want that to happen for those btc holders  Cheesy
anyway, anything is really possible in crypto market and i believe if good things comes for bitcoin we may see that price again in april i'm quite positive for that Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

According to the candlestick chart, the bitcoin has a strong resistance at 12k $ so that the bitcoin can rise sharply so it needs to break through this level. But I think that this year bitcoin can fully achieve $ 50k, which is quite acceptable when bitcoins are gradually being recognized around the world and in very small amounts nowadays this is It can happen and I believe in it.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

This depends on the decision of the G20.
Hopefully, it happens, I also expect it.

But I am also pessimistic because bitcoin lately is always hit by bad news.
Last March bitcoin reached 11k and suddenly there was bad news and back down drastically, it makes me sad. I think will touch again 13k and moon.
And with one-way bitcoin with crypto. I hope this April all will go up and downtrend will end.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

There are some more work to be done before the pump. The price should get above of 200 days mcad price.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:46:34 AM

Very nice explanation and prediction of you, we all hope that this will happen. Anything is possible let's just be positive every new month that comes. I want to hold my coins as much as I can, I hope the bad news about bitcoin banning will stop and I hope there's no more hard dropped of coins this coming months.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:24:56 AM

Based on Bollinger Band and Trendline we can easy see the price of Bitcoin is in downtrend but now BTC have very strong support at $7,100
Opposite, BTC is resistance at $8,700 ; $9,100 ; $10,200
My prediction, the price of Bitcoin will fluctuate in price range $7,100 - $10,200 in 2 or 3 next week to accumulation for new pump on April.
What is your opinion? Please discuss together.

Bitcoin must be supported by positive news. Because this can make the bitcoin being one and many investors.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: