Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinHomework Looking for instructors / course content creators! Join the Team  (Read 126 times)
BitcoinHomework (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:52:56 AM

Hello Community,

Looking for some FREE BITCOIN EDUCATION?

Check out BitcoinHomework.com

50+ Courses Online Now!

NO STRINGS ATTACHED....FREE EDUCATION FOR THE CRYPTO COMMUNITY IS AVAILABLE TO YOU!

WWW.BITCOINHOMEWORK.COM

New to #Cryptocurrency & #Bitcoin?

Check out our FREE #Coinmarketcap @CoinMarketCap 101 Course on #BitcoinHomework

https://bitcoinhomework.com/course/coinmarketcap-com-101/

#Presale is Live w/ a 20% Bonus!

http://www.ExtraCredit.io  

#ICO #Ethereum #edtech #education #xtra $xtra #btc #crowdsale #PreICO

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
instructionshow

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

It seems like an interesting project.

However, you said that you are looking for instructors. Can you elaborate, what are the benefits, if i join the team and become an instructor?
BitcoinHomework (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

It seems like an interesting project.

However, you said that you are looking for instructors. Can you elaborate, what are the benefits, if i join the team and become an instructor?

Well, right now we're paying instructors in BTC/ETH to write the content for courses.

Soon after the ExtraCredit Presale/Public Sale are completed, we'll be able to issue ExtraCredit Tokens for their work.

The incentive is, as we grow bigger and get more recognition, and userbase - the instructors will over time be more and more incentivized with payments via ExtraCredit for premium courses using our smart contract technology.
instructionshow

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

I meant is it revenue sharing model, or XX amount per course? How do your payment calculation work? It doesnt matter to me, if it is Paypal, BTC or any other payment form...

I am more interested in estimating if it is worth pursuing. For example if you pay 0.000001 BTC and I spend 5 hours making the course, then you can calculate the hourly wage Cheesy
BitcoinHomework (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:48:17 AM

I meant is it revenue sharing model, or XX amount per course? How do your payment calculation work? It doesnt matter to me, if it is Paypal, BTC or any other payment form...

I am more interested in estimating if it is worth pursuing. For example if you pay 0.000001 BTC and I spend 5 hours making the course, then you can calculate the hourly wage Cheesy

Right now its about $100-$200 per course...Based on Quality, Accuracy, and Consistency.

Each instructor spends about 5-6 hours writing each course.

Each course has a quiz - with about 15 - 20 questions that come from the material written within the course.

Its pretty good pay, and will only continue to earn residuals long term!

Please PM me if interested!

Thanks,

BitcoinHomework Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: