Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Worth it?  (Read 219 times)
zaratustraa

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

Good afternoon! Grin
Yes NEO is a very interesting currency in terms of investments ...
BUT, you are not afraid of the presence of a large volume of NEO (and GAS) tokens in the hands of the platform developers? At any time, these tokens can enter the market and further collapse the rate of NEO. Tongue

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Storag

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

I had plans to buy a mining rig but some people confirmed that ETH will eventually go POS and since I'm not aware of any other good coins, I want to see what other options do I have? Is NEO a good alternative? If yes, I'd appreciate some calculations (x bought = x earned for example).
Mining is good platform but you should calculate your Power consumption because high hash cards are make more profit so you should buy high range hash it will make more profit. But many countries are avoiding the mining platform because it take more electricity so little complicated in future. In your country cheap electricity you can start a mining platform otherwise it is not a valuable investment.
Mining will soon be profitable, only to huge corporations and firms. Already, the growth of the complexity of the network is fast, and the crypto-currency is also falling in price.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

One thing about NEO, when it goes up it goes pretty high up and samething for when it goes down it goes down a lot. Not totally sure if its accurate but just a variable to keep in mind.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

I had plans to buy a mining rig but some people confirmed that ETH will eventually go POS and since I'm not aware of any other good coins, I want to see what other options do I have? Is NEO a good alternative? If yes, I'd appreciate some calculations (x bought = x earned for example).
NEO is a well-known currency on the market today. Besides, the surrounding market is subjected to many strong impacts from the market as well as investors; NEO is likely to outperform. On the chart, next week and I look forward to this appearance.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

Personally I stay away from all Chinese coins, the same as I stay away from Chinese dog food or treats. They are scam artists of the first rank.

colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

I think it's better to ripple than on neo. yes that's what I've learned and investigated. (ripples have a pretty bright future progress)
but, I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge and experience about altcoin judgment especially the top altcoin.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

The NEO project is a worthy competitor to the ETH project because the Chinese government has not reacted to this project in any way, so it seems to me that they can only support this project in this way, the project team is very diligent about the project.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

You can buy a mining rig, because not only one ethereum can be mining on it, there are many other coins that can be mining. For example: Ethereum classic, electroneum
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

One thing about NEO, when it goes up it goes pretty high up and samething for when it goes down it goes down a lot. Not totally sure if its accurate but just a variable to keep in mind.

Neo is a worthy altcoins that have a good potential in the future, Neo is the competitor the Ethereum project. Well actually I currently invest in Neo because I believe in her ability and potential to growth.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: