Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2020, 10:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended.  (Read 56279 times)
Tyler.Durden

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:08:00 AM

Lol told you suckers....

Man I wish I ran up and booted Sphearis in the nuts during his presentation in Amsterdam.....

Stupid ass wankers choke on a dick you thieving assholes...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pascal Parvex

Activity: 347
Merit: 25

For a few seconds, I once owned 648 Bitcoins.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 04:37:53 PM

I just hope there is a way to get ahold of the tokens on the wavesdrop.com address, I don't want the millions of tokens from two of my projects there to count as burnt.

Tyler.Durden

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:07:54 PM

I just hope there is a way to get ahold of the tokens on the wavesdrop.com address, I don't want the millions of tokens from two of my projects there to count as burnt.

They're completely useless unless somehow someone was able to revive and take over this thing
Tyler.Durden

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:16:07 PM

Fabrice Distano is such a faggot
Hope he gets AIDS the cocksucking wanker....

A BIG FUCK YOU SPHEARIS SOME FRIEND YOU ARE TO YOUR BOY DIBATCH....

KEEP WORKING YOUR SHITTY CORPORATE JOB YOU STUPID BALD HEADED FUCK

GET THE FUCK OUT OF CRYPTO...

FUCKEN COMPLETE ASSHOLE

BELGIAN PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU AND YOUR CHOCOLATE EATING COUNTRY....

WHAT HAPPENED WITH ALL THE ICO FUNDS YOU THIEVING CUNT!?!

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY A STUPID BALD HEADED PEDOPHILE FAGGOT!!!!!

CHOKE ON A DICK AND DIE
Turing

Activity: 840
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:15:26 PM

Belgium is a country of failure.
This confirms it, again.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:55:08 AM

They're completely useless unless somehow someone was able to revive and take over this thing

Its official declared to death, why should someone takeover this token if you can simply create another one on the wavesplatform

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer and use my username (cryptomeneer) as your invitation code.
Tyler.Durden

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:01:50 PM

Its official declared to death, why should someone takeover this token if you can simply create another one on the wavesplatform

Not takeover the token.. they should share the code and whoever wanted to seriously do a take over a could do a burn swap process bla bla the usual thats happened with past projects..

I hope that sphrearis asshole gets raped
Pascal Parvex

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 01:46:38 AM

I am not talking about the OCL token, but about two of my own token, that I sent to the Wavesdrop.com address for faucet use. There are still millions (around 4 million eFranken, which I otherwise sold all, except the reserve for me for financing the project, and around 12 million eKaulitz token, which also sold out, also except the reserve I hold) of my tokens there, and I would like to get the stock intended for faucet use back.

Pascal Parvex

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 08:26:10 PM

You can now play with the $OCL Oceanlab token over at https://wavesplay.com. Login with a new seed where you deposit your play money or use Waves Keeper (desktop only). Just scroll through the available Waves token until you see the Oceanlab moniker with Logo.

Pascal Parvex

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 12:50:39 AM

Wavesdrop.com is online again!

There is still the problem of the fuel, Waves has to be deposited for the faucet to work.

In other news, https://WavesPlay.com still supports the Oceanlab token.

Arnaud

Activity: 390
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 11:24:12 AM

are they collectible ?
Pascal Parvex

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 08:00:12 PM

are they collectible ?

What do you mean? WavesPlay works as intended, but the Wavesdrop.com faucet does not work because it is out of fuel. I sent like 0.042 Waves there, but it did not change the fuel displayed at Wavesdrop.

Arnaud

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 06:16:00 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2020, 06:52:00 AM by Arnaud

are they collectible ?

What do you mean? WavesPlay works as intended, but the Wavesdrop.com faucet does not work because it is out of fuel. I sent like 0.042 Waves there, but it did not change the fuel displayed at Wavesdrop.

Sorry Pascal i was a bit sarcastic. I knew that you've been here since long now,  i was curious to get some update about the OCL token and project,I like the project but I stopped to follow when servers went down due to cost... money raised is gone ? what's next ? Thank you
Pascal Parvex

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 01:21:13 AM

are they collectible ?

Sorry Pascal i was a bit sarcastic. I knew that you've been here since long now,  i was curious to get some update about the OCL token and project,I like the project but I stopped to follow when servers went down due to cost... money raised is gone ? what's next ? Thank you

Ah, sorry. Well, Sphearis told me that he handed over all data including private keys to Dibatch (who calls himself Oli on Twitter), but Dibatch does not react to any messages, not even in his mother tongue French.
And as I already wrote here, the news is that Wavedrop.com is online again. And that a link to shady Bitcoin Pro has been added. But with Dibatch not reacting to inquiries, it is really hard to know anything.
I suppose the money is gone, due to server costs, but I can't tell for sure. I stocked my personal purse up with 100K Oceanlab tokens, because why not. And, again, WavesPlay supports it, too.

Arnaud

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 05:22:01 AM

are they collectible ?

Ah, sorry. Well, Sphearis told me that he handed over all data including private keys to Dibatch (who calls himself Oli on Twitter), but Dibatch does not react to any messages, not even in his mother tongue French.
And as I already wrote here, the news is that Wavedrop.com is online again. And that a link to shady Bitcoin Pro has been added. But with Dibatch not reacting to inquiries, it is really hard to know anything.
I suppose the money is gone, due to server costs, but I can't tell for sure. I stocked my personal purse up with 100K Oceanlab tokens, because why not. And, again, WavesPlay supports it, too.

Thank you for your answer ! just checked Wavedrop.com but seems that the domain is to be sold for $2,995.
A bit sad that the project seems over as ppl here were nice, I sold my coins at a loss long ago but keeped hope to see things moving again here, well if Dibatch want to give us some news, he's welcome, maybe whales tamer can provide us infos also. Also have a question Pascal, Since OCL is over, which coins you are looking now ? Do you work in crypto ?

Pascal Parvex

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 02:55:09 AM

Thank you for your answer ! just checked Wavedrop.com but seems that the domain is to be sold for $2,995.
A bit sad that the project seems over as ppl here were nice, I sold my coins at a loss long ago but keeped hope to see things moving again here, well if Dibatch want to give us some news, he's welcome, maybe whales tamer can provide us infos also. Also have a question Pascal, Since OCL is over, which coins you are looking now ? Do you work in crypto ?

From where did you get the sales price of $2995 for Wavesdrop.com?

Investion wise, my money is 99% on Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.