Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2019, 07:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO-PREMINE][QuarryMN][EtherGEM] An ethereum network with a different view  (Read 35741 times)
purely_crypto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:42:11 PM

I just made an account so i can reply for once here, i am following the ethergemcoin now since august 2018 if i am correct and forever feel I BAD that I didnt find them before the launce!
But nonetheless it only shows what a true crypto project "should" "would" "need" and "does" shows to their community, and is very open about what they are trying to accomplish!

Ask in depth questions, trigger their ideas and they will reply to you and not hide or kick you out of discord, they want you to challenge them, that is another feature that will make this project go BOOM!

For the people that dont know what is about to come! sapphire (sfrx) will come with a multi wallet where you can hold different coins with just one PK (login) and in side that same wallet there will be a DEX.. what you say??? yes a DEX! which means you can trade your EGEM, SFRX, and many other coins right from your wallet and you dont have to send it to an exchange!

DISCLAIMER
your wallet your money!!!

in the end you just need to go to discord.egem.io and see for yourself, you wont regret what you will find there!

DISCLAIMER 2
ethergem and sapphire arent hyped and shilled coins, matter of fact is that they hardly do anything besides tweets or medium/reddit posts
you need to do some effort to see the potential of these "2" coins (they work together), it aint gonna be put on a golden platter Wink
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R3DEY3

Activity: 323

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 08:57:51 AM

Zero & EtherGem - Private Smart Contracts
Tinno

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:42:27 AM

Comining - multi-pool for mining more than thirty cryptocurrencies on the ethash (dagger hashimoto) hashing algorithm. Simple registration/authorization through your Google account (to register, click on the Google/Weibo logo in the upper right of the screen), detailed statistics of your account, as well as top miners.

• Great ping
• Stable payments
• Support Nicehash
• DDOS protection
• Detailed statistics for your account
• Support in the Telegram and Discord chats
• Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia

Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.
Pool fee: 1%

Enjoy and mine EtherGem => https://comining.me/ethergem
nicefirework

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 02:05:55 PM

a truly decentralized exchange inside crypto wallet with single login is really needed, Sapphire-egem will crush binance .

I just made an account so i can reply for once here, i am following the ethergemcoin now since august 2018 if i am correct and forever feel I BAD that I didnt find them before the launce!
But nonetheless it only shows what a true crypto project "should" "would" "need" and "does" shows to their community, and is very open about what they are trying to accomplish!

Ask in depth questions, trigger their ideas and they will reply to you and not hide or kick you out of discord, they want you to challenge them, that is another feature that will make this project go BOOM!

For the people that dont know what is about to come! sapphire (sfrx) will come with a multi wallet where you can hold different coins with just one PK (login) and in side that same wallet there will be a DEX.. what you say??? yes a DEX! which means you can trade your EGEM, SFRX, and many other coins right from your wallet and you dont have to send it to an exchange!

DISCLAIMER
your wallet your money!!!

in the end you just need to go to discord.egem.io and see for yourself, you wont regret what you will find there!

DISCLAIMER 2
ethergem and sapphire arent hyped and shilled coins, matter of fact is that they hardly do anything besides tweets or medium/reddit posts
you need to do some effort to see the potential of these "2" coins (they work together), it aint gonna be put on a golden platter Wink

Deshume

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:42:25 PM

I like this coin. Mined a few and still mining. But ..why do https://myegemwallet.com/ don't work? I'we mined some coins there and now I cannot access them. 4 days ago I come across this problem. Huh
Herudrins

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:14:46 AM

SoloPool.org

Dagger-HashimotoEquihashCuckaroo29sEquihash 144.5CryptoNightRX16RMTP

Solo mining pools for professional miners. Stable payments. Low pool fee. Excellent design. Extended statistics. Best mining pools since 2017.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We present our Solo Mining Pool for EtherGem

Try here https://egem.solopool.org/

Pool Features
  • The block reward goes to the miner who found it.
  • We pay full reward (block reward + tx fee + extra).
  • Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings.
  • Low and transparent pool fee.
  • Free Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status).
  • Stable payments every 60 minutes.
  • Fully compatible with MiningRigRentals.
  • Fully compatible with NiceHash.
  • Fast and stable servers with DDOS protection and great ping.

Try solo mining! Wink Shocked
riddlez666

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 04:47:02 PM

LOL we are still here have you even considered coming into discord, instead of trash talking.
riddlez666

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 04:48:34 PM

https://www.myetherwallet.com/ - choose EGEM network.

https://mycrypto.com/ - choose EGEM network

Next time don/t be a shit and actually do some due diligence.
purely_crypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:12:28 PM

you scamming @ssholes...your f*cking wallet got removed..along with a lot of my coins..and other peoples too...you assholes are the reason people don't truth crypto...you ruined your coin, and your dumb chinese dev is a dick

Maybe you should do some research, myegemwallet Was just a website that works as in interface to connect to the chain, it is NOT a wallet so your coins are still there, also we don't have any chinese devs working on egem, so maybe you should really do some research before writing shit like that.
tbates76

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:24:42 AM

Anyone running a quarrynode needs to update using
https://gitlab.com/luisvi70/egem-docker-install
discord.egem.io for help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.