Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 04:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is the best among altcoins?  (Read 1195 times)
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:45:12 PM

I don't know why you guys are leaving Ethereum behind. As for me, Ethereum is a very good coin and it will continue to be next after after bitcoin. Though, I see ADA (Cardona) and XLM (stellar) going places in the future too but that will be after Ethereum. Most coins in the market now are just the repetition of what some coins are. Its only fewer developers that have outstanding ideas for new coins.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:10:01 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 08:41:46 PM by tylerderden

There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )
Ethereum is so far the best coin I have ever seen, even it's having real world uses and there are many tech giants supporting ethereum like Microsoft. Also lisk is better than ethereum but still its not so popular so its price is also pretty less than ethereum, maybe it's because it haven't got any support of such tech giants behind it just like ethereum. But I believe that if lisk gets a strong support then it will surely surpass ethereum. I also believe that the next Ethereum can be waves which boasts decentralized exchange and also tokens can be created on the waves blockchain pretty easily, so it can be the next chain favourite for hosting ICO.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )
There is nothing like one best coin anywhere. You can't say turtle is the best animal just because tiger can't swim. So I think all the coins have their usage. As for currency coins I would go with BTC, Ether or doge. If you talk about coins with some great prospects coming in I would say NEO, WAVES and VLB token. The third one is still in ICO stage and I am pretty sure that it will begin to boom pretty soon any time now.
Miztasnow

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

There are a lot of Altcoin in the market this days. But the king is still on top. The undisputed champion of all Altcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin among other coins. Because it have the greatest value in the market.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

In the cryptocurrencies market and in particular the altcoins, I see the current Ripple being the most potential crypto market due to the very nature of the project. Ripple is currently associated with many different banks around the world to be able to solve the problem of slow transaction speed as today. In the future, Ripple could be a revolution in accelerating the speed of automatic transactions in banks up to 10 times the current time.

Miztasnow

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:47:14 PM

Let me say this, In the whole world, i think bitcoin is the most valuable and reliable in Altcoins.bitcoin is the best coin among other coins. Bitcoin price is higher than others. This make bitcoin the best well known coin throughout the whole world.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

I think the best altcons today are NEO and ethereum. they are not only popular in the market, but also have a major contribution in the world of crypto

teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

For IoT: IoT Chain (ITC). Rival to IOTA with better tech. https://iotchain.io/
cmc: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

video about them: https://youtu.be/BE8Gf-6sfJ4
pusingkeliling

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:10:17 AM

if I think Ethereum is the best, Good for the future we all have changed the Crypto industry, Ethereum the best
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:14:57 AM

Ethereum is currently the best altcoin with it's technology as well as popularity.  There are other altcoins such as NEO and Waves which are constantly developing their platforms to become one of the best in the industry. 
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:22:53 AM

For me I still believe in Ethereum that is the most altcoin in cryptos. Even the value of ether now is struggle it is still showing potential in the market cap not only in this but beside that some of ICO are ether based now because of ERC20. Because of the ICO ether now become one of the popular coin in cryptos' and investors are continuously looking on it nowadays.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:24:44 AM

But for now it seems that people still judge in terms of the price he has, if the price is high there is always saying that altcoin is the best. In addition I still like the ability and technology owned by Eth.
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:31:18 AM

I am more inclined to choose token such as NEO and ETH.
Because if the blockchain industry needs better development, then I think these tokens will first have technological breakthroughs, so I think it's a good choice to hold them.

islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:43:24 AM

Well there are diffrent types of coins , they have unique purposes so you cant compare them at all but for me the best would be nano.

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:58:52 AM

For me when it comes with the best among the altcoins, no doubts it should be ethereum as this has been proven a good project. Although there are many altcoins that also has potential to level up like PRL, MWAT, Monero and ncash which I think a good options to take a look for this year.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:30:44 AM

Investing on coins which is exchange devidend giving is a wise decision in this bearish trend . Like coss , kucoin shares these coins will give 50% of platform transaction week weekly and daily . And also will grow it’s vslue because of real usecase.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

IMO, there are two altcoins which are looking very promising right now. The first one is Ethereum. Its price has increased as a result of the increase in the number of ICOs. The second one is Monero. It has also attracted a lot of attention due to its anonymity.
ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:36:57 AM

I do believe that Oyster Pearl PRL is the most undervalued altcoins in the crypto market today so PRL is one of the best Altcoin that will soon surge it's price value due to it's project effectiveness as everyone will benefit the advantage of full anonymity online storage in the tangle.
it is one of the most important and decentralized online storage in the internet in the next few months.

I have to agree.  If Oyster can pull off what they claim they will skyrocket in value.  This is of course if they can pull it off.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:45:20 AM

top altcoin that must be held for long term investment for me is ethereum, ripple, xlm, ltc and dash because I think altcoin has a good and fast development for the future and also altcoin is so much demand that altcoin has a high popularatis
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

In my opinion, the only token worth investment is BTC, because BTC is the best token, so other altcoin may replace them with new altcoin, while BTC's position is unchallenged.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: