Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So it seems the market is recovering  (Read 208 times)
Arifulislam1010 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:11:51 PM

from the recent bottom at about 275 Billion...last time this happened (Feb 6th), there was a wave up to 518 Billion, which took about 12 days...and after that another downtrend begun...Do you think the market will repeat the same trend once again (more or less)? Or do you think it is a dead cat bounce and we are dipping under 275 Billion again? What do the TA wizards say? I would love to catch an uptrend wave (lost one already), sell for some profit and reinvest when we dip again, but if we are back on the way up in general, that would mean that now is the time to buy and just hold. What are your thoughts on the matter? I know that long term crypto advocates will say "just hodl...these prices are low in general compared to what we will see in the future". I get it, I am inclined to agree, but it doesn't mean that there are no opportunities to make profits in the intermediate market swings. Thoughts?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

Yes, there is a good recovery and it is expected that the market would keep bouncing back.
In the near future we can expect BTC to hit 12000$ point again. Looking forward to that moment. Also, most of the altcoins have also recovered from the dip.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

Am  so glad with how bitcoin is surviving right now, am glad that many still believes in it despite of everything that the negative news has brought to us, so far I did not cash out any of my coins, as I believe in it, and I am so proud that I did not panic at all unlike when I was new here.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:30:26 PM

Intermediate market swings? Yes off course they are always there and we should take all the opportunities from the crypto currency and try to make money from it. Obviously the swing is there because many people are making investment and at the same time many of them are taking it out and thus it creates that sweet swirl though which you can enter into bitcoin and make the investment that you always wanted to make. This can either bring you lot of profits over 3-4 swings or it can really keep you waiting for long time. Whatever it is, but over the specific period of time you will make money with it.
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:33:15 PM

The market is recovering, but there is something to be kept in mind. People complained about this decrease in value, while if we look at the longer term cryptocurrency have raised a lot in the last year.

This was all natural and it can't be that this market kept increasing without a fall. Projects / ICOs are working on their roadmap and most products or services will probably launch in 3-5 years. Together with adoption, this market has huge potential to grow and has basically just started to grow. Simple, choose the projects you believe in (AI, Infrastructure, etc.) and hold towards your own satisfaction.

Personally, I am not looking to get rid of any of my holdings and will simply stack more. Patience is key and as Bill Gates said: 'The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient' - this counts for blockchain as well.

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

its only a matter of time before we see a major increase in the market price , with the passing of each day the news gets more positive and this will increase peoples interest  in the bitcoins , an increase in confidence will push demand and when demand increase then the price will definitely increase so yes the market is definitely recovering as world governments and other stakeholders begin to fall back in line. so we definitely have to move quickly to acquire coins at this price as we will soon experience a sharp price increase.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

The full recovery of the market should come at the beginning of next month. For now, it is credited to the positive outcome of the G20 meeting on cryptocurrency. This is what I reason.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

The market is recovering, but there is something to be kept in mind. People complained about this decrease in value, while if we look at the longer term cryptocurrency have raised a lot in the last year.

This was all natural and it can't be that this market kept increasing without a fall. Projects / ICOs are working on their roadmap and most products or services will probably launch in 3-5 years. Together with adoption, this market has huge potential to grow and has basically just started to grow. Simple, choose the projects you believe in (AI, Infrastructure, etc.) and hold towards your own satisfaction.

Personally, I am not looking to get rid of any of my holdings and will simply stack more. Patience is key and as Bill Gates said: 'The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient' - this counts for blockchain as well.

very tru, the red zone was characterized by low prices and there was lots of panic sales, there was nothing that can be done about it. but the best option was and still is to wait and see the market recover and take full advantage of it
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 4406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

to all you noobs above

the ALL TIME HIGH is not the "norm"...
stop trying to assume that the highest price needs to be "recovered". yes the A.T.H is something to aim for. but dont assume that its the norm, where prices should just jump back to quickly. like elastic.
i say this because all you are doing is letting ur emotions give you false hope, multiple times a day, waiting for the elastic to twang back up..

the recovery is actually the price going back down. after the over hype speculation dies.

learn about markets and the terminology. markets are constantly testing the HIGHS and the LOWS. so learn terms like resistance points. and learn to find those resistance points by looking at market trends, mining costs, and many other market moving activities.

and please please please. stop just making posts every time the price moves just 1-30%
only make new posts if there is a 50-100% movement

coz it seems like every day there are atleast a dozen people crying that the price has gone down. and in that very same day a dozen posts of people saying the price has gone up.

learn to search the forum for recent topics instead of letting your emptions hit the "new topic" button every time the price moves just a little

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/g20-considers-crypto-as-assets-not-currencies-according-to-document-draft
This article became the momentum of the recent bitcoin price increase because of the ongoing G20 meeting Klaas Knot, the chair of the Financial Stability Board (FSB) stated that crypto is not a problem for the world economy and stated that crypto is not eligible for currency so crypto is more suitable as a digital asset to be invested either long-term or short-term. I hope the article will be a good start to recover bitcoin prices in the market and will probably reach new highs this year.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:06:45 PM

Absolutely I think bitcoin going to recovery it's value other cryptocurrency also follow this! today is rising day of bitcoin almost 15.50% value increasing then past day! and it's going to high every moments at this time! so I always hopeful about bitcoin.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

to all you noobs above

the ALL TIME HIGH is not the "norm"...
stop trying to assume that the highest price needs to be "recovered". yes the A.T.H is something to aim for. but dont assume that its the norm, where prices should just jump back to quickly. like elastic.
i say this because all you are doing is letting ur emotions give you false hope, multiple times a day, waiting for the elastic to twang back up..

the recovery is actually the price going back down. after the over hype speculation dies.

learn about markets and the terminology. markets are constantly testing the HIGHS and the LOWS. so learn terms like resistance points. and learn to find those resistance points by looking at market trends, mining costs, and many other market moving activities.

and please please please. stop just making posts every time the price moves just 1-30%
only make new posts if there is a 50-100% movement

coz it seems like every day there are atleast a dozen people crying that the price has gone down. and in that very same day a dozen posts of people saying the price has gone up.

learn to search the forum for recent topics instead of letting your emptions hit the "new topic" button every time the price moves just a little

Learning how to search for old topics doesn't generate any posts for them Roll Eyes
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:50:51 AM

from the recent bottom at about 275 Billion...last time this happened (Feb 6th), there was a wave up to 518 Billion, which took about 12 days...and after that another downtrend begun...Do you think the market will repeat the same trend once again (more or less)? Or do you think it is a dead cat bounce and we are dipping under 275 Billion again? What do the TA wizards say? I would love to catch an uptrend wave (lost one already), sell for some profit and reinvest when we dip again, but if we are back on the way up in general, that would mean that now is the time to buy and just hold. What are your thoughts on the matter? I know that long term crypto advocates will say "just hodl...these prices are low in general compared to what we will see in the future". I get it, I am inclined to agree, but it doesn't mean that there are no opportunities to make profits in the intermediate market swings. Thoughts?

I'm no TA wizard, but I think that we're in for something similar like the last two times.

Prices recover first and rally up to around $12k, meets a resistance strong enough to crash it under $10k, prices go down to around $6-7k per BTC and then recovers again. Hitting $9k is usually going to accelerate the rally, making it push above $10k.

If you have bought below the current price level then I would consider selling a portion right now and some more when prices are above $11k. If you are considering to buy now, I think there is definitely a good chance we'll break the $9k resistance soon, and then most likely go up to $10-11k where you are able to sell for around 20-30% in the green.

But all of this is speculation. Make your own decisions and do your own research, as usual.

Smiley
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

recently,bitcoin have a little bit recovered and we are expecting for the continued recovery...which i believed too...how many times bitcoin lowered its price but it always bounce back thats why i never withrawn my btc...patiently waiting for the right timing

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Oasisman

Activity: 2576
Merit: 547

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:38:44 AM

Am  so glad with how bitcoin is surviving right now, am glad that many still believes in it despite of everything that the negative news has brought to us, so far I did not cash out any of my coins, as I believe in it, and I am so proud that I did not panic at all unlike when I was new here.

FUD, negative news, and any other form of discouragement for Bitcoin believers is just another trick by the big players. Its a way to gain more profit, specially when a lot of people bite the dip and sell in panic, whales can make a good entry point through this.
And I guess the market is just making a slight recovery, its not done yet, we can still experience slight dip. Rest assured, market will fully recover on the middle or 4th quater of the year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

Yes, there is a good recovery and it is expected that the market would keep bouncing back.
In the near future we can expect BTC to hit 12000$ point again. Looking forward to that moment. Also, most of the altcoins have also recovered from the dip.
yes, you are right lord. precisely the end of March and early April we will penetrate the price of $ 12,000. IMO The price that will come will be more than $ 12,000 that I am talking about and as the market recovers it also affects the altcoin that follows the trend of bitcoin prices. some altcoin prices rely heavily on bitcoin if viewed from this situation.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

Why you asked this late? You haven't got in when it was around $6,000? That's the best time for someone that is looking for selling some for profit.
these prices are low in general compared to what we will see in the future
You are used to the price during the ATH's, just accept on where are we right now and hop in while its starting to move positively.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:58:51 AM

Yes, the bitcoin market is again starts to booming in the crypto world. Before two days the price of bitcoin is low, but from yesterday there is a slight change in the market. The price of bitcoin is increasing slowly. Never bitcoin will go down , there is some up's and down's in price is common in crypto  world. The market of bitcoin is again stars to boom up, if it continues the value of bitcoin will touch the moon.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:16:38 AM

it is not something to be excited about becuase price is going back to normal. Franky is correct that "normal" is not the ATH which was nearly $20k but also lets not forget that the "normal" is not $7k either. a normal price is somewhere between $9k and $11k if you ask me.

and for the love of god stop reporting market cap numbers as if it means something! that's just silly numbers.

There is a FOMO brewing...
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

Bitcoin is going to hit $10,000 before end of this week. I see bitcoin making another high very soon becouse the g20 meeting has come and gone and we should be happy that their decision was not hash on cryptocurrencies but a bit in it favor fundamentally.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: