Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming?  (Read 15644 times)
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

holiday period is coming, so the chance of bull is not that much high. but I assume we will see a good spike in the price like what is happening now, a big dip but a good bounce back within 24hrs.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
susankhardman

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

I believe that a bull run is coming though don't expect that market capitalization will increase quickly. Still there is no such strong reason for market rally
teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:08:15 PM

Everyone has his own opinion, but I agree with the majority that after a long correction now we should expect a long-term growth of the crypto-currency market. I have many hopes for the end of this year and expect to get a good profit from hold coins.
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

It's so interesting to read old topics, where people often predict the price increase and they all made a mistake. I hope this example will serve as a lesson for you and you will be more cautious when investing in the crypto currency.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

When this was started we were in march, it looked like a new bull run but rather turned out to beca bull trap, slightvupward swing and then a continuing decline, in April we saw the same and everyone was sure that in my the bull run is coming. I think too many people got burned and fled the market, hencecalso the low volume accross the board...I don‘t see any of this changing soon
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
Yes, I must admit that now it is much harder to find a suitable ICO for investment. But under such a situation in the market, the prices of many good coins have fallen almost to the ICO price level and it is a good opportunity to buy them
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1344

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

Bitcoin is starting to rise up now, let's hope that it will continue. I believe that Bitcoin is very good for long term position. This spring, Bitcoin will start to pump, let's just hope that there are no more FUD will be spread.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

As I have noticed that bitcoin has increased slightly from the price it was few days back, I hope it continues like this and then we can say that the spring bull run is coming which I believe will happen before the end of the year and the price of potential crypto will spike up.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 01:18:36 PM by jaocoincrypto18

I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

The bull run is still questionable for now because of this market current performance in which many ICO become unsuccessful that most of them extended their market sales, some of them postponed their launching and some decided to stop their project due to fear of poor investments making the demand of the market to become more really slow but still most of us are very optimistic that bull run is possible within this year as predicted by most of the famous experts so lets just wait and see.
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

The market is sure to rise up. Can't predict the exact time. In fact no one can. May be in the end of 2018 or start of 2019.

The promotion of ICOs as scam has feared the investors not let trust the potential ICOs as well. Finding the right ICO to invest has always been a difficult task, however the following points can helps:

•   Market cap
•   Total supply
•   Circulating supply
•   Coin price
•   On which blockchain is the coin working
•   Team behind development
•   Go through the coin website. It should look genuine, authentic and professional
•   Read the whitepaper
•   Any issues in the history?
•   Check for security

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
oriontab

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

The market has been showing a lot of encouraging signs of life in last couple of days, maybe its time for the bulls to return. COINBASE has  opened a small door for institutional investors to come in. The horizon is bright
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

i am staying positive that this remaining months would have a bullish market, but ofcourse i know that there will still some sudden dip that will occur.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

I think it will take some time for the bull market to arrive. First, the market needs more investors to enter. Second, the market needs some newer products to attract customers! This way the market can rise faster!

eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:13:00 PM

I think it will take some time for the bull market to arrive. First, the market needs more investors to enter. Second, the market needs some newer products to attract customers! This way the market can rise faster!
I agree with you the more investor bitcoin has the more it will show in the public. With the publicity of this project people will know the importance f this technology. As for the new product, i hope that bitcoin will improve his scalability first.
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
Yes, unfortunately, investors' confidence in ICOs has significantly decreased. This is facilitated by an uncertain market situation. Also, some projects, having collected investments, do not continue to work on the product and the price of their tokens decreases instead of growing. And of course. fraudulent projects that are difficult to distinguish from real, undermined confidence in all ICOs
superstarbtc

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

we may expect bull run to come by this year end most probably and we expect the market to recover from all the losses and start a new journey towards previous all-time high prices
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

Bitcoin is starting to rise up now, let's hope that it will continue. I believe that Bitcoin is very good for long term position. This spring, Bitcoin will start to pump, let's just hope that there are no more FUD will be spread.
This period has been like this for sometime, even if there is a bit movement, it won't change that much. But I'm positive in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If many thinks this positive, the bearish market won't be a big deal. We trust that bitcoin would rise again soon.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

Spring bull run was good and then again came the bear during the scorching heat of the summer .I hope that the bull comes again to hug us in the winter .. hahaha Smiley

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

Sure hope so! Better get your portfolios ready and stacked up! Never a bad idea to include some amazing ICOs in there either, here are some fantastic ones if any of you are interested, please DYOR of course.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:39:59 AM

We see some recovery but the volumes are low, I don't see a big buyer yet.

The medium trend is still bearish.

It's spring again, no bull run still, my prediction for the trend was correct, at the moment I wrote BTC price was 9300$.

Much lower volumes now comparing to March 2018, no big buyer, so I still believe cryptocurrencies are going down, I think about 40%-50% decrease in most coins will occur.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: