Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price at last time 7600$  (Read 304 times)
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:02:33 AM

As governments start to regulate BTC, I think BTC will be slow this year!

My expectation is that it will reach $12,000 in April!

Hopefully by the end of the year, BTC will have an outbreak!
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:12:04 AM

This is a very good sign for the future because there is no deeper decline, and the rise in gains we will see later, and many expect it to happen.
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

We're just waiting for the long-lasting bitcoin rises, and this is something that all bitcoin holders around the world have been waiting for.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

It is known that the resistance of the bitcoin price is around 7600 but once it passes the 8000 this can follow an upward trend. that in two weeks this happens we do not know, we must be on the lookout for signals.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:54:17 AM

As governments start to regulate BTC, I think BTC will be slow this year!

My expectation is that it will reach $12,000 in April!

Hopefully by the end of the year, BTC will have an outbreak!
Yes, I think the government has their responsibility with public opinion around the crypto market from their citizens. After the G20 meeting, regulations could be announced if legitimate crypto was a legitimate trade. Of course, any influence can make the crypto market highly volatile or slow.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:56:12 AM

This is the last time we saw bitcoin at $ 7600. The virtual currency market has stabilized and rebounded not only bitcoin but many other currencies also showed signs of recovery
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:56:58 AM

This time bitcoin price will go down last time at 7600$ in this week and it will be the cheapest price of bitcoin in 2018. and then no one will never see again bitcoin price at 7600$ because  after one or two weeks bitcoin will cross 9000$ and then bitcoin price will increase and increase and  will fly away like a flying bird. 
Ronnie Moas, a well-known analyst and chief executive of Standpoint Research, raised the Bitcoin estimate for 2018 to $ 28,000. Factors influencing the forecast of Moas in 2018 is the supply of Bitcoin. About 4 million Bitcoins - about 20% of the amount of coins that have been mined up to now - have disappeared forever. That is not to mention the number of coin that investors are trying to "hold"
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:57:58 AM

This time bitcoin price will go down last time at 7600$ in this week and it will be the cheapest price of bitcoin in 2018. and then no one will never see again bitcoin price at 7600$ because  after one or two weeks bitcoin will cross 9000$ and then bitcoin price will increase and increase and  will fly away like a flying bird. 
Without a strong price correction in the weeks preceding Christmas with a strong downturn in market capitalization, it is unlikely that Bitcoin prices will continue to grow strongly in 2018. bitcoin is back, it will continue to increase in 2018
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:02:57 AM

Bitcoin just crossed $9K already so you a little bit regarding your prediction. I admit though that I speculate that bitcoin will get to $9K at the end of the week. My again, I'm proven wrong. This is really a good sign that everything is turning for the better know specially the outcome of the G20 thing.

I'm expecting a ride up to $10K and see where it goes. For me, there is a renewed interest on the crypto specially after the G20 meeting. Exciting times ahead so everyone should really be onboard and ready to ride the hype train.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

Block chain decision committee in the United States! It shows that the United States is also increasing the development of block chain technology.

Block chain technology is the core technology that drives bitcoins and etheric.

Block chain development, BTC and ETH will also rise!
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:23:51 AM

Investing in bitcoin hours is really dangerous
Unstable prices may always be down
Fluctuating at $ 10,000 or less, and newbies not to participate

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

The price of Bitcoin regularly fluctuates. Even one year ago Bitcoin's value was 1,000$. But only a few months ago, it reached 18000 dollars. But its current value is 8,000 $ . So, it can be said that the price of Bitcoin can reach 76,000$ . It depends on the price of Bitcoin's use. So, considering the current situation, Bitcoin will not be able to pay 76,000$  in 2018, but 50000 dollars was reached.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

This time bitcoin price will go down last time at 7600$ in this week and it will be the cheapest price of bitcoin in 2018. and then no one will never see again bitcoin price at 7600$ because  after one or two weeks bitcoin will cross 9000$ and then bitcoin price will increase and increase and  will fly away like a flying bird.  
Ronnie Moas, a well-known analyst and chief executive of Standpoint Research, raised the Bitcoin estimate for 2018 to $ 28,000. Factors influencing the forecast of Moas in 2018 is the supply of Bitcoin. About 4 million Bitcoins - about 20% of the amount of coins that have been mined up to now - have disappeared forever. That is not to mention the number of coin that investors are trying to "hold"

There is already a big gap in the current BTC increase so far and going strong to hit the $9K mark as of this writing. Though the price had risen, it would still be good to put more investment on bitcoin as this is on the gradual bull run activity which in the end will give you a chance to earn much greater profit in the coming months. And for those who had just invested, take time to HODL your btc's while waiting for more price adjustments which is still currently going to upward trend.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

This time bitcoin price will go down last time at 7600$ in this week and it will be the cheapest price of bitcoin in 2018. and then no one will never see again bitcoin price at 7600$ because  after one or two weeks bitcoin will cross 9000$ and then bitcoin price will increase and increase and  will fly away like a flying bird.  
Its good to be positive but I dont think the recovery will be consistent for the coming days. The market fluctuates and we cant be so sure if this will be the lower value for 2018, as we can see the price is declining for few months now and bounce back a bit. I think this will continue until mid this year then we can expect a price surge after.

yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

I hope so, but there is a gap between the idea and the reality.

We need not only to see the good, but also to see the bad.

After several times of state regulation and social media bans, I don't think the BTC will gain too much in a short period of time, at least 2-3 months.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:34:06 AM

bitcoin and altcoin prices are now rising may continue to rise. hopefully the dark days have passed and a bright future will come for all coin prices. its time to buy and holdd !!  Grin
guixiam

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

Bitcoin is highly risky and price fluctuations are too high. Do not recommend new people to participate. And bitcoin began to rise back in the past two days, and the increase was also relatively stable, not soaring. This can be added slowly and safely.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:43:22 AM

bitcoin prices have gone back up. hopefully will continue to rise so will affect the price altcoin. so do not miss the opportunity when the price of crypto goes down. and now the bitcoin price is approximately $ 10,000.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:45:45 AM

Yes and i think this is the last disaster and hold on the rocket will go up again just believe in bitcoin and based on my prediction before june bitcoin will go back again in 20k dollars or it will going to reach the valiue of 25k dollars so maybe we need to invest now or regret.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

May your words come true, as the fog of fud has disappeared we can see the bitcoins sun out rising and going forward. It looks like the social media, government and banks has accepted defeat in their quest to crush the bitcoins rally. It has already reached 9k so now it'll be keen to see where does it go, I feel with all the positive news coming I hope it crosses 11k it's been unable to break it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: