Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:23:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3534 times)
Briz234

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

This project looks promising, but I need more info, hope you'll make it soon.
What kind of additional information do you need?
A lot of additional information about the project Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System is on his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Alicoin.Cash/
Come on this page, subscribe, read.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

But that rollercoaster can bring you great riches if you know how to ride it.
Can’t find a thing which I could dispute regarding your message.
How about trying to dispute the fact that some cryptos are more stable than the other ones?
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:15:02 AM

How about trying to dispute the fact that some cryptos are more stable than the other ones?
That depends on the current situation on the market, as if the coin is stable today, it may not be stable tomorrow.
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:19:50 AM

That depends on the current situation on the market, as if the coin is stable today, it may not be stable tomorrow.
The unfortunate truth of independent cryptocurrencies, but what about cryptocurrencies that are tethered to more stable currencies?
cryptosweet

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

not really. for crypto is market dependent. whether the market has a potential opportunity or not. stable or unstable it is very reasonable in the world of digital money let alone a kind of crypto  Wink
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

The unfortunate truth of independent cryptocurrencies, but what about cryptocurrencies that are tethered to more stable currencies?
That is up to discussion, as even things like tether can behave weird sometimes.
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

Facebook's groups do also provide actual each-day posts!
but I don’t receive notifications from them and posts can be unseen, it’s why telegram is better way to post some news
try to enable notifications. if they are off, then yes, posts in the feed are lost. although telegram are better because you see a update chat or not.
can I enable notifications only for one page? can u help me?

In "subscribe" menu as I know. You can turn notifications priorities.
Briz234

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

Facebook's groups do also provide actual each-day posts!
but I don’t receive notifications from them and posts can be unseen, it’s why telegram is better way to post some news
try to enable notifications. if they are off, then yes, posts in the feed are lost. although telegram are better because you see a update chat or not.
I just visit regularly in facebook all the groups and pages that I like. Every day I visit them.
karasuri

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

I'll just hope that the Alicoin Cash will succeed and we'll finally get a debit crypto card.
I think that right now there is no real threat to the development of the project.

I'm talking only about the situation with the mastercard, because it's still not solved.
Alicoin.cash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

📣We welcome all investors and members of Alicoin Cash community!📣

We enclose our deep gratitude to everybody for your faithful interest and belief in our project! We are extremely proud of the fact that in just a matter of days more than 5,000 people have been registered since the start of the token sale. It means that we are on the right path to success.

Unfortunately, despite the positive moments and our true desire to do everything correctly, there are objective reasons that do not allow us to realize our commitments to the maximum and launch the Alicoin Cash 100%. The reasons are the situation in the cryptocurrencies market and the attitude of the community in whole.

From this, we understand that at this level of fees and the cost of currencies we will not be able to implement our obligations to the full and simply do not want to dwindle to the level of scam projects. We respect the crypto community and Alicoin Cash community.
Although all the input efforts and funds invested in the development and marketing, we have made the difficult decision to stop the token sale and temporary freeze the ICO Alicoin Cash. 

📣We will make a 100% refund. All funds will be returned to investors in full volume.📣

We appreciate your support and understanding. All communication channels will be open. We will always be glad to receive your letters!
karasuri

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

I just visit regularly in facebook all the groups and pages that I like. Every day I visit them.

Not everyone can do exactly the same thing. Personally, I go into facebook only when I get a notification that interests me. mihohil also asked exactly for this option.
Briz234

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

We enclose our deep gratitude to everybody for your faithful interest and belief in our project! We are extremely proud of the fact that in just a matter of days more than 5,000 people have been registered since the start of the token sale. It means that we are on the right path to success.
Unfortunately, despite the positive moments and our true desire to do everything correctly, there are objective reasons that do not allow us to realize our commitments to the maximum and launch the Alicoin Cash 100%. The reasons are the situation in the cryptocurrencies market and the attitude of the community in whole.
From this, we understand that at this level of fees and the cost of currencies we will not be able to implement our obligations to the full and simply do not want to dwindle to the level of scam projects. We respect the crypto community and Alicoin Cash community.
Although all the input efforts and funds invested in the development and marketing, we have made the difficult decision to stop the token sale and temporary freeze the ICO Alicoin Cash. 
📣We will make a 100% refund. All funds will be returned to investors in full volume.📣
We appreciate your support and understanding. All communication channels will be open. We will always be glad to receive your letters!
I from the very beginning subscribed to your Facebook page.
From the very beginning, the project Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System attracted me by its symbiosis.
I will stay with Alicoin Cash. I hope that the project will start raising funds again.
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

So it's their fault, not MasterCard's. I think we were talking about why MasterCard works bad with crypto.

Maybe because they are not working with crypto? Grin I do not know of any of proj working with Visa/MC, only SCAM. Did you know might one of?
Now I know it. Honestly, I just wasn't paying attention to this fact.

I'll just hope that the Alicoin Cash will succeed and we'll finally get a debit crypto card.
That will definitely happen! Believe in them!
karasuri

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

So it's their fault, not MasterCard's. I think we were talking about why MasterCard works bad with crypto.

Maybe because they are not working with crypto? Grin I do not know of any of proj working with Visa/MC, only SCAM. Did you know might one of?

It's pretty hard to believe when the rest did not succeedin it. In any case, this is not the main advantage of the project, so it's not so important.
lennox_dan

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

So sad to read this. I believe in you guys, I hope you'll get this done!
karasuri

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:15:32 PM

It's very sad to read such news. I really liked the project, but if you decided to wait with it, then this is also the right decision. It is very good that you act truly and fairly. Whatever it was, I hope you will find a right way out of the situation and in the future Alicoin will return. Good luck.
lennox_dan

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

It's pretty hard to believe when the rest did not succeedin it. In any case, this is not the main advantage of the project, so it's not so important.
Yeah, we should focus on their ICO that has been stopped.
karasuri

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

I did not notice their message until I answered to my. It was very stupid, but, well, it's sad. I just hope that the project will unfreeze in the future, although I doubt it very much.
lennox_dan

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

I did not notice their message until I answered to my. It was very stupid, but, well, it's sad. I just hope that the project will unfreeze in the future, although I doubt it very much.
Of course, now we can only live with the dreams of it. What did you like the most in the project?
acanetwork

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:31:51 PM

I think your debitcard is convenient.
I'd like to use it in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: