Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3534 times)
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

of course it's stupid to start career for a short-term, also not only Alicoin works with bloggers, so I think that it's good job, but it can't be only your first work in the beggining
Having a well-developed blog is a great beginning of a career for any media-related person, so for sure it will be just a start.
I don't know about saying great, I'd rather use the word "essential". Ultimately, its maintenance will play a huge role in forming the final opinion.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

Well, ok, but productivity of phone is another sphere, is not it? Mining takes place on special tech. I think if this is done on a smartphone, then we will repeat the history of Samsung from 2016.
What happened to Samsung in 2016?

Samsung released S7  and it was fired up and exploded. You should read about it, it was terribly time for Samsung
Thank you. I've heard something about it. Actually, I think that everyone heard about it. I also know that at that time Apple gadgets also exploded

Yes, Apple exploded too, but not often like S7. The people were so scared that you can't fly on the plane if you own this model
karasuri

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Samsung released S7  and it was fired up and exploded. You should read about it, it was terribly time for Samsung
I believe that case occurred because of flawed battery design, not because of overload of smartphone's resources mining would require.

lol, not that easy. The reason can be in the battery itself and in the overload of it. overheating of the smartphone and it can also be potentially dangerous. you know that mining requires a lot of energy, so
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

Interesting intelligent investment system, now see a lot of similar projects, such as trading robot, what better advantage?
The project Alicoin also has a robot, and many more functionals and this symbiosis distinguishes it from other projects for the better.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

Interesting intelligent investment system, now see a lot of similar projects, such as trading robot, what better advantage?
The project Alicoin also has a robot, and many more functionals and this symbiosis distinguishes it from other projects for the better.
You mean auto-trading robot which works as a mediator between the prices of cryptocurrency or what?
dspencer

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

You mean auto-trading robot which works as a mediator between the prices of cryptocurrency or what?
Isn't that illegal, though? Now that I think of it, how can anyone notice?
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

Facebook's groups do also provide actual each-day posts!
but I don’t receive notifications from them and posts can be unseen, it’s why telegram is better way to post some news
karasuri

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

Facebook's groups do also provide actual each-day posts!
but I don’t receive notifications from them and posts can be unseen, it’s why telegram is better way to post some news

try to enable notifications. if they are off, then yes, posts in the feed are lost. although telegram are better because you see a update chat or not.
lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

I've definitely heard about that. ARM-based CPUs are currently focusing on performance without giving up power consumption.
To be honest, I can't see it in iPhones and many Android smartphones which all are based on ARM CPUs. Their power supply leaves much to be desired.
That's also why that piece of news is particularly interesting since mining requires more power it by definition requires a beefier power supply. That means potential breakthroughs in new batteries.
Maybe you're right, but I can't see some revolutionary inventions in smartphone batteries.
dspencer

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

That's also why that piece of news is particularly interesting since mining requires more power it by definition requires a beefier power supply. That means potential breakthroughs in new batteries.
Maybe you're right, but I can't see some revolutionary inventions in smartphone batteries.
You can't find any mining-capable phones on the market either, give it some time.
lennox_dan

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

Read more about this project. They positioned themselves like partners of Visa and MasterCard, but SEC see that they haven't    
contract with them.
So it's their fault, not MasterCard's. I think we were talking about why MasterCard works bad with crypto.
dspencer

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Read more about this project. They positioned themselves like partners of Visa and MasterCard, but SEC see that they haven't    
contract with them.
So it's their fault, not MasterCard's. I think we were talking about why MasterCard works bad with crypto.
I'm not particularly into how old currencies work, but from what I know, they don't actively support cryptoprojects.
lennox_dan

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

You can't find any mining-capable phones on the market either, give it some time.
Okay, as you wish. I hope we'll find out something about this when it will come.
karasuri

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

contract with them.

Maybe because they are not working with crypto? Grin I do not know of any of proj working with Visa/MC, only SCAM. Did you know might one of?
lennox_dan

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

contract with them.
I'm not particularly into how old currencies work, but from what I know, they don't actively support cryptoprojects.
So that is the reason - MasterCard don't wanna support cryptos.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

In this structured sphere, no doubts you are 100% right!
dspencer

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

Other than state the obvious, I'm sure you can provide us with any relevant information on new smartphones!
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

Other than state the obvious, I'm sure you can provide us with any relevant information on new smartphones!
Maybe, in the nearest future I’ll achive this part of information to spread out it with other bct users!
we11man

Activity: 276

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

the project seems promising.
anyone from the old-timer can briefly describe his weaknesses?
just do not write that there are none, please!
lennox_dan

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

contract with them.

Maybe because they are not working with crypto? Grin I do not know of any of proj working with Visa/MC, only SCAM. Did you know might one of?
Now I know it. Honestly, I just wasn't paying attention to this fact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: