Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3981 times)
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Ethereum comes the end of domination. Ethereum will no longer be the second coin after bitcoin. The position now he's gonna lose, I think there is every chance Cardano to become the second coin or EOS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:54:20 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Throughout this year we have seen that trend continue to the present. But then I see it from the angle of the general low movement of the cryptocurrency market because even Bitcoin has not been that impressive in it's upsurge. A lot of what happens with the altcoins is dependent on the market tune set by Bitcoin. Hopefully the coin will bounce back with enormous strength, carrying the altcoins along.
Theldal

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

Ethereum price may not be varies in at same time as bitcoin price but but ratheras far as i concern they are normal trends of distributing transacting at the moment when the bitcoin change its momentum of value. In the main it will be base to the whole digital currency value of the supply and demand.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
Ethereum comes the end of domination. Ethereum will no longer be the second coin after bitcoin. The position now he's gonna lose, I think there is every chance Cardano to become the second coin or EOS
I do not think there is any altcoin that can replace Ethereum, although from the beginning of 2018 it has been continuously declining. ETH decline continuously I believe is due to the unsuccessful effect of ICO projects this year and that directly affects ETH because most ICO projects are now on the ERC20 platform. .
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
Ethereum has been at the peak of popularity for a very long time, but now large investors have sold more than 150 000 coins, so the price has fallen. soon the market will recover, but Ethereum will not go to the moon.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Regdain

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

Ethereum price may not be varies in at same time as bitcoin price but but ratheras far as i concern they are normal trends of distributing transacting at the moment when the bitcoin change its momentum of value. In the main it will be base to the whole digital currency value of the supply and demand.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

In my mind it does not matter what happens with the price of eth, the lower we go, the more i can buy, the higher we go the more alt coins i can buy with my eth. Win win for me
Really? Or you just talking nonsense without any proof? I know that people will buy more coins when the price is going down, but they are BS and just talking without any proof that people mostly probably do. Send me the proof that you bought ETH when the price is going down, otherwise you are just bullshit Cheesy

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy
Ethereum has been at the peak of popularity for a very long time, but now large investors have sold more than 150 000 coins, so the price has fallen. soon the market will recover, but Ethereum will not go to the moon.
Nobody would know, we have underestimated ETH because but it has rise and prove it's a legit coin.
There is a reason why it has a big trading volume now, people want it, but for short term traders, they have to be smart because of the FUD around.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

Currently Cryptocurrency (Crypto Currency) that still manages to dominate the market is Bitcoin, while Ethereum, as the number 2 holder in the ranking of the most popular crypto currencies in the world today. In my opinion, the imbalance between the ETH price decline is due to a correction due to the large number of ETH selling to be exchanged for USD, while for bitcoin itself, people prefer to buy it rather than sell it, so that the price of bitcoin is always better than ETH.

bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

No one can predict the future. You can only look at waves and try to ride them.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
I think the reason is that the price of the etherium is falling - this is people's fear. people in the bulk are traded a couple of bitcoins, and they see the salvation of their means in it. when people see that the market will recover, they will enter into other coins
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

ETHs price faced serious pressure because of ICO crisis and mass-sales of ETH collected for ICos.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

Thanks before  Cheesy
Nobody would know, we have underestimated ETH because but it has rise and prove it's a legit coin.
There is a reason why it has a big trading volume now, people want it, but for short term traders, they have to be smart because of the FUD around.
I think that the decline of Ethereum is due to the fact that many ICO projects completed by the investors sold quickly causing the collapse of the coin to the value of ETH also decreased. For me Ethereum is still the worthy coin for long term investment in the cryptocurrency market.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

Thanks before  Cheesy
I think that the decline of Ethereum is due to the fact that many ICO projects completed by the investors sold quickly causing the collapse of the coin to the value of ETH also decreased. For me Ethereum is still the worthy coin for long term investment in the cryptocurrency market.
That's true, it will definitely rise in the long run so there is nothing to be afraid of if you are an investor who seek for long term profit.
It's not that the ATH is hard to achieve, there's a time for that and it has not come yet, so being patient is advice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:25:00 PM

Like they said, just like all the altcoins, Ethereum is under the influence of Bitcoin as well, whether we like it or not. When the price of Bitcoin surges, so is the Ethereum, and when the prices dumps, Ethereum drops as well. So for now why don't we focus on buying-in while the prices are really cheap then sell when the bull market arrives and both Bitcoin and Ethereum bounces back.

bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

It is moving with the market. This kind of ascension scares me. In the future I am used to the market. Grin

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

The price of Etherium grew in a today a little, but it is not an indicator. It seems to me that its time already left. Now to the arena of cryptoroar there has to be other coin.
What to do with all these coins, which is created by the erc20 protocol? It seems to me that this situation gives promising prospects for the etherium in the future.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

Like they said, just like all the altcoins, Ethereum is under the influence of Bitcoin as well, whether we like it or not. When the price of Bitcoin surges, so is the Ethereum, and when the prices dumps, Ethereum drops as well. So for now why don't we focus on buying-in while the prices are really cheap then sell when the bull market arrives and both Bitcoin and Ethereum bounces back.
yes, I agree that ethereum price movements are likely to depend on bitcoin price movements, as we know when bitcoin prices decline, it will automatically affect ethereum price movements. as much as possible we should be able to take advantage of the ever-decreasing market conditions by buying more ethereum with the money we have so that when market prices rise again we can get bigger profits
evenkjoe

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

I am inclined to the opinion of most analysts who argue that the cost of Ethereum will begin to grow in the next one and a half to two months, so selling this cryptocurrency is not worth it, so as not to go into the negative.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

I am inclined to the opinion of most analysts who argue that the cost of Ethereum will begin to grow in the next one and a half to two months, so selling this cryptocurrency is not worth it, so as not to go into the negative.
ETH no doubt has been the fastest growing coin in the market and it was thought to be the coin that will in the end outshine Bitcoin. But the current market status was a bit pessimistic as a result of which the value went down and is still down.

Read an article that the supply for ETH will be limited in the next few months which will give it an up thrust and those who are holding ETH right now will earn great money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: