Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen with ETH Price ?  (Read 3981 times)
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

ETH is heavily influenced by the decline in the cryptocurrency market over time. Many of the ICO projects that have been traded have fallen sharply, leading to investors dumping coins into ETH to recoup their capital. That made the value of ETH drop sharply, but I believe that ETH will return strongly when the market shows signs of stronger growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

It is currently on downtrend with other cryptos in the market. The market is filled with red marks for almost all months of this year and such scenario worries many investors and giving them ideas of selling despite of the less profit and profit loss. The market value of Ethereum have reached its worst this year which also means that investors are now losing huge profit. This is the reason why holding is advisable so once recovery happen, profit will be regained.

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

Do not worry, the price of Ethereum now means that we are in the season of discounts. Ethereum has a great future, just be patient.

As I understand, Ethereum is going to gain gradually. It will be a very difficult road but it will pass it. I am planning to buy 3-5 ETH more when I get the salary. It will let me make more money in the future.
Donotam

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

many coinsfall without reason now, includucing ethereum. even it already been dump so deep
but dont worry it just temporary and go back shortly

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

many coinsfall without reason now, includucing ethereum. even it already been dump so deep
Yes, right now ethereum prices are falling,
but even so I am sure ethereum can recover soon,
the most important thing is we must remain patient and follow the progress

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sergey_vass

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

Now there is a lot of discussion about the price of Ethereum, I think that Ethereum can reach thousands of dollars this year
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

ETH price for now is have so far quarrel if compared with price from the last year. But don't think this is bad, this is really depend on how we see it. Some people will see it as beginning of the end while the others think this is the chance to gain opportunity.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy

I think we can not say that the current price is just awful. If you want to make a lot of money by investing in the cryptocurrencies, I think you should always try to catch the best time for it. So, in my opinion the current price is very good for having ethereum.
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

Everything is explained by the fact that the cryptocurrency market is now in crisis and all projects are trying to level it. Bitcoin has passed the stage of decline and is now aiming up. The time will come for Ethereum, but we need to wait.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:10:17 AM

Everything is explained by the fact that the cryptocurrency market is now in crisis and all projects are trying to level it. Bitcoin has passed the stage of decline and is now aiming up. The time will come for Ethereum, but we need to wait.
All coins gets too affected on this drop, we can say that almost all coins drops prices from their ICO prizes. It could be because many long term holders already exit in crypto, or just merely the fact we that maket needs tobe corrected.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

The price of btc greatly influences the price of etherium, namus, however, if in my opinion, the price of etherium now tends to be more stable.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

Yes, I really believe in Ethereum, even though there is a slight decline and until the problem is still confusing, I am still optimistic because the price may rise again by the end of this year.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
FOR  what reason you need advice about ethereum?Or you just make this stupid thread to spam forum?You didn’t even mentioned about investing in this top two altcoin

But i am afraid that ethereum is dying,for twice ripple overtook this coin though this happen also early this year when bitcoincash took ethereum place also for couple of times .then for that letd wait what will happen to this coin sooner
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

don't worry and panic with ethereum prices falling because ethereum prices will definitely rise again and ethereum will survive and will soon recover, ethereum is the best altoin at this time

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Yes, I really believe in Ethereum, even though there is a slight decline and until the problem is still confusing, I am still optimistic because the price may rise again by the end of this year.
Until now, the ETH is declining, and it is October of 2018, coming to the end of the year but the market is still not available, so your expectation of price increase later this year is difficult. can become a reality.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

I is influence of dip year market where it is quite odd to see when we analyse it to years before. Good side is that pump is really getting ready for almost more than half year and Ethereum will bring it for sure. I would say nothing strange happend with ethereum then I personally expected in negative. So i would strongly recommend to have our eyes focused on this project now before we start to regret later.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

I is influence of dip year market where it is quite odd to see when we analyse it to years before. Good side is that pump is really getting ready for almost more than half year and Ethereum will bring it for sure. I would say nothing strange happend with ethereum then I personally expected in negative. So i would strongly recommend to have our eyes focused on this project now before we start to regret later.
Honestly, I don’t know, I would be very pleased with the fact that the efirium would take leading positions on the cryptocurrency market and personally influence the pricing of the whole cryptocurrency, not Bitcoin.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

Tomorrow planned hardfork and I think for price it will be good. But as project Ethereum don't have any doubts. And as I know team have other developments for Eth blockchain. Project live and solid. Yes, today price is down. But it does not mean anything. Because price don't correlate with real project state

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

Yes, right now ethereum prices are falling,
but even so I am sure ethereum can recover soon,
the most important thing is we must remain patient and follow the progress
yes many people also believe that ethereum can recover soon. it doesnt need long time
but we have to be patience. relax and make a profit

illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

Now there is a lot of discussion about the price of Ethereum, I think that Ethereum can reach thousands of dollars this year

I doubt it. October is over in a couple of weeks. November and December will fly fast. Ethereum has simply no time to grow so greatly. I think we have to wait for its price changes in 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: