Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: In what world do you want to live?
Divided World - 4 (23.5%)
United World - 13 (76.5%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In what world do you want to live?  (Read 515 times)
Shahajahan6060

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

One day everybody has to die.In the time of living in this world, I do not like to divide myself from the other peoples. they are also the man and I think that everyone is the owner of this world.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

In God's kingdom on the earth, nothing more, nothing less Smiley
In such world we will see true peace and harmony, one family under God.
It's time to change this evil and corrupted world to ideal world.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mingsoykitty

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

Do you prefer living in a world of countries and boundries, or you would like to Unite the world and live as one planet earth goverment?
Support UNIFY World Revolution
http://unifyworldrevolution.com/
I prefer to live a world with unity, a centralized goverment  but it's impossible for us to have this kind of life because we  have no power like God we're such a human that has a limit to make things possible . Imagine the  muslims and christians could not be unite because of religion how much more if we are going to have a one nation, one goverment, one world? on the other side if it's gonna be happened it would be like we're living in a paradise that all things and life are beautiful.I will support for the unity let's do it guy's.😊
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

If we are able to create a world of our own we would that world with everything we like and erasing everything that we dislike.
uwr (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

Do you prefer living in a world of countries and boundries, or you would like to Unite the world and live as one planet earth goverment?
I prefer to live a world with unity, a centralized goverment  but it's impossible for us to have this kind of life because we  have no power like God we're such a human that has a limit to make things possible . Imagine the  muslims and christians could not be unite because of religion how much more if we are going to have a one nation, one goverment, one world? on the other side if it's gonna be happened it would be like we're living in a paradise that all things and life are beautiful.I will support for the unity let's do it guy's.😊

Actually comon people can lieve in piece. Muslims, cristians and jews were living in piece for long time. Its always kings and leaders who start wars around, promoting nationalizm, dividing people. So those guys on top should be replaced with protocol backed by decentralized voting system.
We are the majority, and we can do this if we forget about our own profits and unite our resourses together for a big global revolution!  Cool
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

None!
I would love to have the world as one but divided into countries.
I am good on what we are having now, but what we lack for is WORLD PEACE.
we need to be divided for us to be in a smaller group which will be better.
We need to have different thinking and knowledge for us to compare and get to move faster and change for better.
WORLD PEACE is just the piece we don't have now.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:42:34 AM

I want to live in a beautiful and peaceful place, i want to live in a quiet place where i can think of a good thing, and take my stress away Smiley  . No war, no corrupt, so that all people will live to the fullest.

charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

For me it is good to live in a kind of world that are united .
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

Divided world or not has desame will not still peace,in rall at everovey nation,in my opinion becaused the main problem has deep reason ,that every some leader in some nation well have still greedy motivation to protect from  ourselves and their own interests behind the of the scene toward from her pleadge in their country men,that's why why will not still peace ? Despite have divided world ,
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

I think its a good idea of a one planet earth government, especially the government in US and CANADA because in other country like this two has a free medical and hospitalization, its good for the poor people right? Because here in my country if you dont have money you cant live anymore because they will not assist you if you are poor Sad  how sad that other hospital take that other people die because they can deposit a money in the hospital. I want to live in a country that people are helping other if they are high or rich.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

I will like to live in a world of equal opportunity for all where there is no discrimination and no one has the power to do evil that people are committing nowadays.A world of no politicians.Politician who have caused this world a lot of harm.A pray that one day we shall live without them and peace shall reign.People will have less problems and there will be no abuse of human rights.

dash007

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

I would like to live in the united world where there is peace in all of the country , living in a peacefull world is living in a happy life because in the world where all people are united with each other , we can easily travel safely anywhere in this world. This is the the world that i have dream to live , without any conflicts and without any war between nations.
That is everybody's dream world, also a world where we are not the victims of somebody else's political agendas. A world where we fight and die to protect peace not propagandas and agendas.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

everyone has goals to achieve his dream, I'd love to be the one that is useful to the world. because of the limited supply that makes dreams come true it's very difficult to achieve. as a man of the Earth, we have a responsibility to keep the Earth, keep the peace, keep love in everyone else. but it requires a long process and full of struggle. because each country has different conditions in leading countries. If that country has a vision and mission to advance, it is possible that the public will be eager to develop and advance the country, but if we live in underdeveloped countries, it seems very difficult to achieve. for that, the moment we should strive to deepen our science in achieving our dreams.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

If we are able to create a world of our own we would that world with everything we like and erasing everything that we dislike.

We can't create such world with our own power alone, onlywith God's help and support.
Also, such world will not come over night but after a long period of sacrifice and hard work by many people, inspired by God.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

I want to live in the world that in every places has peace.no war no hates.and in the world that all people are equal even youre rich or poor even your a boy or a girl.in the world that every county unite.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

We can't create such world with our own power alone, onlywith God's help and support.
Also, such world will not come over night but after a long period of sacrifice and hard work by many people, inspired by God.
that's right, it will be hard to create such a world because there must always be conflict and opposition from one to another because everyone has different ideas and ideas. if everyone has the same goal maybe the world of peace can be created.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

I would like to live in a place where we live as united because if we are united as one there will be no misunderstanding and conflict will happen in any other countries and it would be easy to give solutions to the problems if we are one and helping each other.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
mrsbee

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:47:17 AM

I would like to choose united world...but we cannot unite the world without God's power,living in God'sword accepting one God is only the way,God is the way the truth and life...start accept God to rule your life...GOD BLESS US ALL....GOD BLESS THE WORLD...
makked

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

One world one country sounds great! Except it would create a massive vacuum of power opportunity to those that will oppose and then would ultimately corrupt and control the country, or in this case, the world. >|

A world free of money would be nice, we just need to invent those 'Star Trek Replicators' allowing everyone to manage most of their needs on their own by replicating whatever they need, couple solar panels for power...  :p
Crypto S
Copper Member

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

A united world ,but as we can see divisions happen even in the same country.So i would say the solution is for divided and united to coexist like they do in 1 country.For example not all people in Spain speak the same dialect. We could have that same order globally,without all the restrictions that are formed between countries.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: