Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Receive 0.0025 BTC for your review of a new bitcoin mixer BESTMIXER.IO  (Read 2700 times)
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:57:27 AM

I'm a happy customer of BestMixer (order ID#: 28E1TWWt56). Tried their mixing service and got my coins within minutes.

If you want a simple, hassle-free, and straight to the point mixing service, i highly recommend BestMixer. I loved how the UI was straightforward in giving you what you want, which is mixed coins. Additionally, i appreicated how the service also had APIs for other developers to connect and work with. This could go a long way when building other services that could work with Bestmixer.

Although almost perfect as it is, here are just 2 points for improvement which are not already discussed in the previous post:

1. The background image could be HD. While it is fine as it is, i believe having a background with better quality/higher definition would make it look more appealing.

2. Additional languages could be added. I could help you out with this, will send you a PM.

Overall, kudos to the Bestmixer team. A working product well done!

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bestmixer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 27

Ever used BestMixer.IO? Leave your feedback!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

Dear Friends,

We are still waiting for your reviews.
At the time of this report, we paid a reward for 12 of 50 reviews.
You still have a chance to test a new bitcoin mixer and get the reward for your review.
The Terms of participation in the Reward Program are in the top of this thread.

Best regards,
BestMixer Team

BESTMIXER.IO - BITCOIN MIXING & BITCOIN TUMBLING SERVICE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TOR: http://bestmixer7o57mba.onion/ | Clearnet: https://bestmixer.io/ | Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3140140.0
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:30:34 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 11:37:50 AM by pinky

First of all interface is simply designed and site meets my expectations. Support section of site doesnt look good because there is no many options. Mixing strength meter helps user to measure the timing and quality of service. I have never seen such kind of indicator on other mixing services. I chosed the less available timing on indicator with accepting the warning about privacy of mixed coins.  BTW i only used site to mix my litecoins and everything was smooth and fast.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

I'd like to help you on your testing phase.
Although im a member, my technical skills (check my past posts) would for sure benefit you. Let me know if you can make an exception with me, so i can do a review about your service.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

Are you providing us the coins needed for mixing? if you accept Segwit addresses, I'm here. if you want legacy address, I'm still here.

🖤😏
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:26:07 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 09:04:58 PM by EdenHazard

(REVIEW DONE)

this is an unfinished review , i will keep updating while waiting my coin arrived to test the service.

i just saw the first page and there is too much sentence mentioned , i believe people will ignore it . better to short it out by putting an expand button stated it is important , you have to read it before start mixing coin etc. keep making things simple , i see the font are too big, we have to scroll it up and down to make sure everything are fine.

are you sure it is the best setting on your default fee and time delay ? as when i drag the fee of 0.6xxx% and delay from 2hrs to 8 mins it shows the mixing strength are good. why you don't put the default /recommendation setting to the minimum for both fee and time delay? as per my experience people will go straight clicking the next button to speed up the order , yes you can set it all to the minimum to minimize complains about this.

overall on interface i love it , so smooth, nice looking.

goodluck!

to be contnued ….. i will edit this post later once i am done.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:09:33 AM

I'll review it for an hour.
Dalmar

Activity: 1092

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:15:04 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 11:42:32 AM by Dalmar

Regarding the speed my coins arrived to wallet less than 1 hour with full anonymity. Site looks simple and all tasks are easy. Mixing coins is one of the way to protect your privacy on online world. I sent 0.02 litecoin to site and mixing warning popped out about site T&C. I only read the half of terms because everything was designed perfectly by developers. Thanks for this opportunity that helps us to protect our privacy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:10:46 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 06:11:40 PM by HasHe

Just now, I have sent 0.005 BTC to your best mixer service.It has very user friendly interface.Added benefit is that other altcoins are also available to get mixed.I was amazed to see that on the very moment when I sent BTC from my electrum wallet,i saw the message that 0.005 BTC received in the mixer.Service fee seem to be normal as per other available mixer services.On the generated order page,below the received BTC msg,instead of output BTC amount,if written as unconfirmed output BTC then it would be much useful and it would not be needed to check our wallet everytime. Just now waiting to receive my coins back.

I have received my BTC and everything went smooth.

UPD: I have received the reward. Thanks for the opportunity to test your service.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:30:13 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 03:15:21 AM by btcnijuan

I'm new in this cryptocurrencies mixing thing. I had heard it before that's why it sounds familiar to me but I didn't know what it actually means and how it works. So I try it using your site BESTIXER.IO. I hadn't thought that there will be some guides and tips, it was a great help for me to know first basic stuffs on this thing before starting to mix coins. And after I had read enough information, I decided to start mixing. The good thing is that you can even set the service fee and the transfer delay and also have the Fee calculator, it was also a great help for you to know before you deposit the amount you want. The site is good for new users on this mixing thing. This is my first time using a mixing service and I had no difficulty using your service BESTMIXER.IO

EDIT: I already received the reward. Thanks
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

I'd also like to submit my small review:

I like the design of your website. The background could be a bit more detailed (or more contrasty). But thats just a personal impression.
The availability of 12 languages is a big plus. The fact, that you not only mix BTC but alts also is a nice feature. Im especially looking forward to use it in combination with ETH.
The API give your mixer a nice utility by binding it into small scripts / software.

Even though it already has been mentioned, i'd also would like to see bech32 addresses being accepted.

What i'd also like to call positive is the ability to choose different delay times for different receiving addresses.

The onion site is working fine. But the use of javascript will reduce the amount of users using your service.
Most people who are going to access mixer via your onion link probably won't turn on java script. Another implementation would be more appealing for all kind of customer.

The mixing proces itself went fast and flawlessly. Overall a nice tumbler.

brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:24:09 PM

I have just tested your service. The whole process took me a few minutes!

First impressions

I'm not a fan of sleek, white design. When I first entered your website I really liked it. After a few minutes, I noticed that in some places the background and the text are the same colour which makes them hard to read. [1]
Your FAQ section contains detailed information, I'm quite sure that nobody will have any problems with using your service properly. Statistics in the footer are really unique thing to see.
I don't get your logo, though. What does it represent?

Process of mixing coins

I don't use mixing services a lot. Recently, I had a chance to test a different website with the same functionality so I have a benchmark.
At the beginning, I had to choose which currency I would like to mix. I was quite surprised when I saw that Ethereum mixing is coming soon, I have never seen such service. I have selected Bitcoin, of course.

I was able to select up to 10 output addresses, I don't think that more than this many is needed. There is no problem with using legacy and nested (starting with 3) addresses since they are compatible. What a pity that you can't send to native SegWit addresses (starting with bc1). These address will become more popular in the future, you should consider supporting it.

I really like the idea of using sliders, they are pretty accurate and there are no problems with selecting certain values. However, it would be nice to be able to modify the transfer delay and the percentage distribution by simply typing the value you want. Some people might prefer this option over sliders.

Mixing strength meter is a nice thing, especially for newbies who probably don't know much about pseudo-anonymous nature of Bitcoin. You can view what steps you should take in order to be more anonymous, quite useful.

It's worth mentioning that before you ask your customer to send coins to your address, you inform the user about the limited time (24 hours) and the importance of "Letter of Guarantee" which obligates you to complete your service.

Fee calculator is really convenient, I used it before I sent my coins and I have to admit that it is really useful! It would great if we were able to enter USD values, some mixing services automatically convert it to BTC.
The last thing I had to do was to send the coins to your address. I have set the transaction delay to 5 minutes and... after the transaction was confirmed and about 5 minutes passed I received an information about incoming transaction.

Summary

I'm surprised that I described your service in detail. It was definitely a nice experience to use it, I will use it in case I need to mix some coins. There are still many features you could implement but your service is functional at this point.
I would recommend it to anyone.

[1] - https://imgur.com/a/XUzK5

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:27:04 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 10:33:33 PM by sam2014

Here is my review:
I have never made use of any coin mixer before in doing transactions. I do all my  transaction directly ,  but having tried out bestmixer , I think I can now make use of coinmixers in carrying out my transactions
Transaction was fast, though I was charged 0.6% as transaction fee but I guess the service is worth the fee.
Am not reviewing for the 0.0025 btc but just my contribution to your project

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
Ahyke93

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

Although I am not permitted to participate in these review, I still felt a need to check out your tumbling services. After having a quick tour of your site, I find your site to be user friendly, reasonably responsive, and quiet uncluttered. As a content writer and proof reader, I really think you need to checkout you contents. their are quiet a few typos, grammatical errors, errors in punctuating, and a lot of your statements are written in the passive voice. Here is a quick example of what I mean from the opening paragraph of this page https://bestmixer.io/en/wiki/why_do_people_use_bitcoin_mixer

"When bitcoin has just appeared, the most part of users believed this cryptocurrency was anonymous.

Nowadays the most competent members of the bitcoin community are aware of bitcoin is not anonymous, but rather pseudo-anonymous. A lot of people are not informed yet, why bitcoin can't be called as anonymous, until it is possible to identity the user of bitcoin, and what to do for its prevention.".. [/color]

A quick edit

In the early days of Bitcoin, it was a general assumption that all transactions where anonymous.
Nowadays, the well informed members of the community are now aware that transactions are not absolutely anonymous, but rather pseudo-anonymous, hence can be traced. Many people aren't aware that it is quiet possible to identify the receiver or sender of a coin, or even if they do, they wouldn't know how to prevent such loop-hole in a transaction's anonymity.

I would love to help proof read and edit all of your contents, that is if the offer is open at the right price.
please Pm me if you are interested
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

After using the service and browsing the website here are some things I would like to share.
The site is nicely programmed didn't have any issues mixing 0.0051 for the test. The only issue I faced was copying/selecting the Donation address. While selecting it always selected Tor mirror along with it. If someone wants to donate and he faces this then there's a chance he might give up on the thought of donating.

Rest all is good.
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:46:59 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 11:25:55 AM by wilwxk

So, its my first time that i use a mixer, im always afraid about these services,,,
About the layout of the website, I really dont care about this (but you can do a better translation in portuguese...), for me the most important is the service, not the look, but the bestmixer layout is very atractive and good fora mixer site.
I sent the transaction with 11sat/byte but i  had the misfortune of submiting the transaction just when the last block mined was 50min ago and i was worried about the bestmixer dont accept my transaction ( because they give a hour to receive the payment in the given address, i never see a 2hours without any block in the network, but... ), in the end the transaction was confirmed with "just" 30 minutes.
One think that i liked was that they use a P2SH embedded address with segwit, i didnt take any advantage with this but this shows the preocupation with the bitcoin as all.
When the transaction was received the accuracy of minutes that i have defined was extremly high and i received the mixed amount in the chosen time (the delay to difficult the tracking).
About the quality of mix of my cois, i have done this just for a test, so i had sent the mixed coins back to the same wallet used to pay, but in a real situation this service will be very usuful and i really recommends this service.
Sorry for my english...

upd: already received the bounty.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:23 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 09:47:43 AM by StephenJH

It was first time for me to use such kind of service but it wasnt complicated at all. Mixing coins is best method to hide user's privacy on online networks. Speed is fast but user should choose the timing with sliding mixing stregth meter on site. I didnt like the interface of site, maybe service owners can improve  it a bit. Mixing coins can be used to legalize illegal activities but i have no idea how they deal with rules.  Overall my score is 8 over 10 Smiley

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
bestmixer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

Dear Friends,

we are happy that your interest to our project is growing. We are glad to answer your questions. A lot of your ideas have already made our service more convenient to use. Thank you for that.

I'm not sure why most of the pages are painfully slow for me with the exception of the homepage.
Perhaps, this situation has happened because of the bad ping between your country and our server.

'I am a website designer and i checked the SEO of the website ( As you know , you need to have a healthy SEO if you want to get a good rank on Alexa)'
Thank you for your research, but, unfortunately, you did not notice the module against DDoS is enabled (JS redirect, working as cloudflare), and it does not let pass any automatic audit services. The test ratio on the website is much higher, gzip is enabled, and the mobile version works perfectly. (https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbestmixer.io%2Fen).

Good. But the smallest amount is much higher than at the other services
You are right, the minimum amount is really higher than some other services propose to mix. We have done it deliberately for various reasons including protection and stable operation of the service. We consider this amount to be sufficient for minimal mixing.

Are you providing us the coins needed for mixing? if you accept Segwit addresses, I'm here. if you want legacy address, I'm still here.
Thank you for the questions. The BestMixer.IO is finally supporting SegWit.

are you sure it is the best setting on your default fee and time delay ? as when i drag the fee of 0.6xxx% and delay from 2hrs to 8 mins it shows the mixing strength are good. why you don't put the default /recommendation setting to the minimum for both fee and time delay?
Each time for each new user we randomly set some important settings since it will complicate the analysis of the blockchain and will make the bitcoins you received through our service as anonymous as possible. We can't guess all your wishes, but we recommend that you check out the wiki menu, there is not a bad advice, and if you follow them, you will get the most anonymous coins, and the scale of the Strength Meter will indicate whether you have realized the information in the article.

On the generated order page,below the received BTC msg,instead of output BTC amount,if written as unconfirmed output BTC then it would be much useful and it would not be needed to check our wallet everytime.
Thank you for your fair opinion. We have added a few new statuses on the order page, and now it has become more informative.

The only issue I faced was copying/selecting the Donation address. While selecting it always selected Tor mirror along with it.
Thank you for remark, it is corrected.

Sincerely yours,
BestMixer Team

TOR: http://bestmixer7o57mba.onion/ | Clearnet: https://bestmixer.io/ | Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3140140.0
bestmixer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:05:47 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 10:33:28 PM by bestmixer

Dear Friends,

you still have a chance to take a part in our Review Program and get your reward.
At the time of this report, we paid rewards for 20 of 50 reviews.
The Terms of participation in the Review Program are in the top of this thread.

Best regards,
BestMixer Team

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

Dear Friends,

you still have a chance to take a part in our Review Program and get your reward.
At the time of this report, we paid rewards for 20 of 50 reviews.
The Terms of participation in the Review Program are in the top of this thread.

Best regards,
BestMixer Team

Do they have to provide their bitcoin address into the thread they will be asked later on?
Just asking cause I have not put any address in my post.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: