Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 15 Crypto News Sites  (Read 443 times)
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

good sites, i am listing some of them, but their job is based to sell advertising i think, because they have to pay servers/salary, so u have to choose ICO by yrself judgment
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:09:38 AM

Thank you very much for such a selection of sites. This is a very useful work

VasiloviKola

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

Good list, and really useful to have all this web-links together. i will save it for notes. I would also recommend www.icoguide.com  - they have good blog, it not really news page, but sometimes there is useful and interesting info.
kurdun

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

Really important and interesting news themselves find a person, and not vice versa. And what could be more important than price changes
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

I dig it. Sent you a merit. I would also like to add

https://coinclarity.com/news/

for your consideration

===>

Advertiser Disclosure: Some of the products & offers that appear on this page are from companies which Coin Clarity receives compensation including affiliate compensation. It is important to note though that our information is as objective as possible and placement is only determined by our community rankings. Any change in display ranking will be clearly marked as “featured” or “sponsored.” For more info see how we make money.

stop spamming bruh^

Roll Eyes

= you ICO paid pumper -> scum of the earth haha

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
CoinClarity

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:29:22 AM

I dig it. Sent you a merit. I would also like to add

https://coinclarity.com/news/

for your consideration

===>

Advertiser Disclosure: Some of the products & offers that appear on this page are from companies which Coin Clarity receives compensation including affiliate compensation. It is important to note though that our information is as objective as possible and placement is only determined by our community rankings. Any change in display ranking will be clearly marked as “featured” or “sponsored.” For more info see how we make money.

stop spamming bruh^

This is actually a pretty standard disclosure and similar wording can be found on most respected crypto news websites. You gotta make money to keep a website running somehow, right? It's not like we're asking for donations or anything.

We actually receive more traffic and are more popular worldwide than the following sites contained in the original list:

coinjournal.net
coinist.io
iconow.net
cryptoinsider.com

Thanks for your interest and consideration. And thanks Nutilda for the plug.

JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

Thanks for this comprehensive list, will definitely look into them!
deepali01

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:31:43 AM

Thank you for giving us a lot of sites this will help us to enhance our knowledge !!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: