Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
vill34

Activity: 127
Merit: 13

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

What do you think guys, will this news testify or validate what Deep Aero is promising in their Whitepaper?
Passenger planes could be flown without a pilot in the next decade, according to a new study.
https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/pilotless-plane-remote-controlled-flight-drone-aircraft-2025-aviation-technology-a7884911.html

Well, although this is a great news that can prove the legitimacy of the claims of deepaero, I think that these planes are a far stretch from what deepaero is trying to accomplish because they are obviously just aiming for drones that are for utility purposes doing small tasks that are too small for planes or cannot be accomplished by planes.
Hey! Let us not forget that they are also aiming to have passenger and cargo drones, so small passenger drones as start up is not bad for i believe it will lead to a more advanced and more improved ones. Let us not underestimate what Deep Aero can accomplish. As long as they have the vision, nothing will be impossible to accomplish.
This project is bullshit..... They want to develop and to build a working prototype of a passenger drone in 5 months.  Do u understand that??? 5 month's will be not enough even if they had 10 millions usd today.  They don't have money to develop something, that's why we are here now, doing an ICO

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elel

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

Drones offer the ability to conduct highly targeted surveillance with live feeds to headquarters and no risk to human life.
In high-risk situations the safety and security such as civil unrest or natural disaster they allowed drones for ongoing assessment of the situation it can be also deployed for search and rescue purposes they can covering the ground more effectively than ground teams are able to, and have a potential to use for emergency medical deliveries.

Drones support ongoing routine facilities inspections at lower cost and risk, particularly in potentially hazardous areas, such as power lines or power plants, or in the case of very tall structures such as radio antennas or bridges.

Drones also allows for wear and damage assessments, supported by technologies such as thermal imaging cameras,
bypassing the need for ground crews and specialized equipment.

They can also be used for routine deliveries of consumables
and spares between pre-programmed launch and landing pads, so reducing cost and potential downtime.
wow! No human can be able to do these tasks. Thanks to innovations that make life better and easy. Imagine checking up on tall structures such as radio antennas and bridges, who is going to climb on there and check if there is any problem o to a high voltage electricity stuctures which are so dangerous. Before there were workers that had risked their lives in this kind of job but wih drones it now been solved.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:55:45 PM

Base on my research ARWOOD DRONE uses in India is comprehensive data instruments predictive analytics and process improvements, to help farmers improve yields.
Airwood is a unique mix technology and industry experts. They start from sowing stage,
monitoring the seed growth and they want to extend their services till harvest. In the farm the patent pending drones,
tetrofitted with multi spectral cameras, fly around capturing data that was previously unavailable to the farmers.
They monitor plant growth, vigour and stress levels due to disease and deficiencies via the drone and the experts
on the field carry out advanced nutrient testing, weather and soil measurements across many parameters.
Using these data, they provide implementable solutions for the farm managers to help them take precise decisions
to counter any situation and improve productivity.
This drone project very useful and helpful to many people especially to our farmers.

here's the link for more information
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/airwood
Wow! Thanks to the info ANGELA07, this drones you mentioned is highly advanced and of multi uses. It means Indian is not as it is protrayed to be. They say India is one of the poorest countries in the whole world, so shame on this false analysis. If they could have and operate this kind of technology and imagine for agricultural farms not for the wealthy individuals there, it means it is from the government or supported by the government. I’m so interesed to see this multi-task drone flying over farms.
Its amazing that drones can perform something like than making it possible for some farmers to check their farms accurately and fast so that crops can grew according to their expectation delivering good feed backs to the people consuming farms produce.

LeeMiinHoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:08:45 AM

What do you think guys, will this news testify or validate what Deep Aero is promising in their Whitepaper?
Passenger planes could be flown without a pilot in the next decade, according to a new study.
https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/pilotless-plane-remote-controlled-flight-drone-aircraft-2025-aviation-technology-a7884911.html
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_medium/public/thumbnails/image/2017/08/09/17/cockpit.jpg

Well, although this is a great news that can prove the legitimacy of the claims of deepaero, I think that these planes are a far stretch from what deepaero is trying to accomplish because they are obviously just aiming for drones that are for utility purposes doing small tasks that are too small for planes or cannot be accomplished by planes.
Hey! Let us not forget that they are also aiming to have passenger and cargo drones, so small passenger drones as start up is not bad for i believe it will lead to a more advanced and more improved ones. Let us not underestimate what Deep Aero can accomplish. As long as they have the vision, nothing will be impossible to accomplish.
This project is bullshit..... They want to develop and to build a working prototype of a passenger drone in 5 months.  Do u understand that??? 5 month's will be not enough even if they had 10 millions usd today.  They don't have money to develop something, that's why we are here now, doing an ICO
It can be possible plus don't expect that it would be good as a luxurious car and it can flew so high like a plane the point is its what deep aero's vision its their goal so it must be the best thing that they think the team can accomplish, we already see that in some videos of some passenger drones created by some individuals that can fly in a short amount of time we deep aero had given a chance who knows maybe it can improve and give us an opportunity to try one and it can be the future of flying cars.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

this project is great drones are made to explore and what deep aero is trying to accomplish is really good for this industry which aims to reach a larger audience to educate people on how drones can be used, where to used, and what can we accomplished when we are using drones which can deliver us high volume of information we can see into a new kind of perspective.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:14 AM

this project is great drones are made to explore and what deep aero is trying to accomplish is really good for this industry which aims to reach a larger audience to educate people on how drones can be used, where to used, and what can we accomplished when we are using drones which can deliver us high volume of information we can see into a new kind of perspective.
With a bigger community connecting drone users they can share their own thoughts bridging a more sophisticated and complex understanding of what can drones can really do to discover and accommodate information from what it can capture bringing us convenience and memories to enjoy.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:37:39 AM

With a bigger community connecting drone users they can share their own thoughts bridging a more sophisticated and complex understanding of what can drones can really do to discover and accommodate information from what it can capture bringing us convenience and memories to enjoy.

with bigger audience a lot of support can flow to the market making drones affordable because a lot of research and development can be contributed to the drone industry deep aero is making this possible.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

I have seen it in Medium guys take a look at these 30 drones start ups in India.

Have a look at the drone start-ups in India.
- Martian Way Corporation
- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aurora Integrated Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Drone Aerospace Systems
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- Pigeon Innovative Solutions
- Sree Sai Aerotech Innovations
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies
- Quidich Innovation Labs

Source: /2LjjCMp]https://[Suspicious link removed]/2LjjCMp

This 30 start up drones have variety in terms of utility. It is good to see how many drones we can avail in future. In addition, we will not confuse on how does a drone works on us because they have various usage and each of it has an individual capacity and work load. Thanks mate for sharing this!

I absolutely agree. In my opinion, people would really want to have the option on what tesign of feartures would they want. Plus the spare parts that are for sale, man, that'd be great
I just want to ask, does the parts of this drones are available only at India? Because Deep Aero was located in India and I think this is the main store of the spare parts of drones. If yes, I think it is hard to order some of the parts because we need to go only at India to buy unless they offer free shipping.

Based on this 30 drones strats up in India so I am curious what kind of uses of drone so I do a research I caught the attention of this 1 Martian Way (1MW).  
What is 1 Martian Way(1MW) uses in India?
Base on my research 1Martian Way ( 1MW ) is the artificial Intelligence company based in Mumbai, India
which manufactures software and embedded AI products that power drones, robots, web or mobile platforms
and advance automation systems. We are popularly known as the creators of internationally acclaimed.

to learn more visit:  

https://droneracingindia.com/

https://1martianway.com/
It is my honor that you answer my question. I am glad that there is a manufacturer in drones that based in India. But wait, does the deep aero is in partnership with this software and hardware manufacturer? I hope there is a discount for the clients who will use drone tokens.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

Drones made eyed as Tools in Traffic War, they monitored wildlife along intracoastal water ways.

Drones can used also for inspecting bridges for damage,conducting airport flights path inspections.

The potential using of  drones is including from traffic management to inspections traffic signals or sampling vehicles speed along particular corridors.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

Drones use in film and multimedia already widely by film and photography professionals, the potential of drones to add
new dimensions to multimedia is significant.

Aerial Visual (AV) through drones can be used in real state business,
hospitality and tourism sectors to enhance marketing and communications.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

Drones use in film and multimedia already widely by film and photography professionals, the potential of drones to add
new dimensions to multimedia is significant.

Aerial Visual (AV) through drones can be used in real state business,
hospitality and tourism sectors to enhance marketing and communications.

For the better overview flying drones at low heights are capable to create a very sharp image and a clear overview which can be used to actively monitor and inspect activities, installations, infrastructures and buildings on the surface.
Compared to manned helicopters and planes drones can fly much closer to the surface improving the data resolution and
therefore the quality of the survey.   
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:37:13 AM

Drone Insurance App Launched By Flock
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drone-insurance-app-launched-by-flock-c001e2722396

UK Drone Insurance Start-up, ‘Flock’, opened its ‘pay-as-you-fly’ insurance and safety smartphone app, named Flock Cover, to be used by professional pilots, trainers and hobbyists.

This drone insurance aims to offer hobbyists “peace of mind at the touch of a button.” The algorithms analyze the pilot’s risk profile alongside real-time and geospatial data within the selected flight area.

“Understanding the risks associated with drone flying is vitally important. Flock Cover is the first pay-as-you-go insurance product that allows any type of pilot to insure their flight for the price of a coffee. And Flock’s dynamic risk map allows pilots to easily understand their surrounding environment too,” says Ed Leon Klinger, CEO of Flock.

The Flock App also promotes awareness of the UK’s CAA’s Drone Code. “We absolutely welcome Flock’s promotion of the Drone Code as it’s vital that drone users are aware of the safety rules,” says Jonathan Nicholson, the CAA’s Assistant Director of Communications.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

As per my own opinion other people will use drones as a form of transportation because drones are more faster in delivering such products rather than the transportation over the sea.

That's right drones is a big help for rescuing the people during calamities and also to make sure that they are safe by using drones as a surveillance. These drone are very useful not just today but also in the near future.

i definitely agree with you mate! most of the workers are spending their hours by travelling from their work into their home and vice versa and through the depp aero their drones will help the people go to their work and home hassle free and in a fastest time that is the good thing about the deep aero project platform
vill34

Activity: 127
Merit: 13

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

There is a flying passenger drone from a China company EHANG 184 and it already has a taxi licence in dubai and its not a prototype. That's who you have to compete with.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

They are gaining popularity because people now see their different uses and advantages. Though they are unmanned, they are controlled by human beings plus powered by Artificial Intelligence which makes it more efficient. Drones really are very useful, let us maximize its uses. Deep Aero has a good deal for us. Let us support them.

Businesses, big or small are now putting robotic aircraft into use. These drones have been accessible to help accomplish many tasks. Given the growing interest, drones can easily adapt as the technology advances. Deep Aero will offer new systems made available for a wider range of applications.
Due to many vehicles in the road and street that resulting to a congestion and traffic everyday all over the place, many businesses suffering from this problem and losing a lot of money and profits... And a lot of people are searching for the solution for this problems, until the deep aero came out that other's see as the solution for unsolved problem of traffic and for sure many will benifit's...

Correct, the problem that you mention is one of the deep aero's platform, i think there are more company also who will adapt the deep aero as a solution to their problems too. Because of the many uses of the drones that can help in many people to make their work easier.

the ddep aero project platform will make impossible things possible like the drones of the deep aero project.
and also tgrough the use of the technological advancements we can use these drones in capturing the important things in our sorrounding,
Well the most important things that deep aero's platform that listed in their white paper is that they can use it as emergency like sending patient to the hospital in a fastest way, they can capture the surroundings with wider and brighter.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

I think the target market of Deep Aero now is not that what the ship cargo and the airplanes carry. Realistically, they should consider maximizing first those deliveries done locally in a certain country. You are right when you said about the comparison why people uses ship cargo versus airplane. But since they will be having continuous research and development. I am expecting that they will come up with the solution to deliver goods overseas at a cheaper price.
With ships delivery from one country to another or one iland to another will take too much time. If it will be aerial it will take less time and will preserve the life of the items to be delivered earlier. Most of the time food that are transported to other countries or other cities through ships are usually the preserved canned food to be able to reach its destination with out being spoiled. Reasonable right but if we want to deliver fruits and vegetables for example, it will need only aerial transportation and drones will be the answer to this problem.
I myself was amazed too by the different roles of the product of the deep aero project, and guess what?
it is not only used by the agricultural sectors it can be used also to the security and exploring purposes this project is very unique and useful.
Well, there are many uses of drones that deep aero can implement after the ICO sale, i hope this will be implement in all country so that there are lot of people will be benefited in their project because as we can see that drones are very useful and deep aero is very lucky because they see the potential when using drones to their project.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

Kindly do back reads of comments here,
traffic monitoring is not with helicopters anymore.
most of the countries are using CCTV (live camera) to monitor the high-way and crimes at road.

Correct, and they will use also to provide a person that can handle and solve the cause of traffic whereas they can easily go in the situation like for example if there is an accident they will easily bring to the hospital as well, and can easily gave a first aid on the victim.

Most of the country are opting to use CCTV or other surveillance applications or products.
But with the use of Drones it can be used easily and in stealth in times of car chase or to
track traffic offenders on the road where some area CCTV are not installed.

well, you have a point that cctv was limited area can capture, but the good about it is they are 24/7 access that unlike in drones that the time was limited only and need to change the battery or charge the drones. So for me the best uses of drones is delivering the goods in the area where not easily reach of simple vehicle.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

And as Deep Aero aims to harmonize both unmanned and manned aircrafts, a UK base start up company named Flock reels in an insurance and safety smartphone app  called Flock Cover to help reduce flight risk.

This news is really great as it supports the vision of Deep Aero to increase safety and provide insurance regarding the risks of flying and operating a drone whether service oriented or simply for hobbyist.

The Drone Industry just got smarter (and safer) so to say.

Read more here: https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drone-insurance-app-launched-by-flock-c001e2722396
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

And as Deep Aero aims to harmonize both unmanned and manned aircrafts, a UK base start up company named Flock reels in an insurance and safety smartphone app  called Flock Cover to help reduce flight risk.

This news is really great as it supports the vision of Deep Aero to increase safety and provide insurance regarding the risks of flying and operating a drone whether service oriented or simply for hobbyist.

The Drone Industry just got smarter (and safer) so to say.

Read more here: https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drone-insurance-app-launched-by-flock-c001e2722396

Great share flash!

Geospatial data got the best of my interest there.  Advanced visualization and predictive analysis will definitely improve a drone's flight path.

The emergence of this startup company proves that the future of Drones is indeed set to get bigger and Deep Aero is in the right path, addressing the right concerns to revolutionize the Drone Industry and make it confidently AI-Driven.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

Kindly do back reads of comments here,
traffic monitoring is not with helicopters anymore.
most of the countries are using CCTV (live camera) to monitor the high-way and crimes at road.

Correct, and they will use also to provide a person that can handle and solve the cause of traffic whereas they can easily go in the situation like for example if there is an accident they will easily bring to the hospital as well, and can easily gave a first aid on the victim.

Most of the country are opting to use CCTV or other surveillance applications or products.
But with the use of Drones it can be used easily and in stealth in times of car chase or to
track traffic offenders on the road where some area CCTV are not installed.

well, you have a point that cctv was limited area can capture, but the good about it is they are 24/7 access that unlike in drones that the time was limited only and need to change the battery or charge the drones. So for me the best uses of drones is delivering the goods in the area where not easily reach of simple vehicle.

This is in response to ace9989 as to drones being used for car chases.

Though not impossible, i think a speeding car could (most of the times) out win the fastest drones to date.

In fact, back in 2016, a DJI Drone was pitted against a Jaguar XJ where the Jaguar was driven by a world class stunt driver and the DJI was operated by a Pro Drone Pilot.  The Hot Pursuit was staged to see how easy or difficult it would be to shake off a drone during a hot pursuit.

And the verdict, the Jaguar did win, though it wasn't that easy.

But i guess with Deep Aero eyeing on a UTM, a coordinated drone hot pursuit will reverse the table with drones passing hot pursuit locations and speed details allowing the system to relay real time analytical flight strategies to keep tailing a vehicle.

Here's the link of the face off  between DJI and Jaguar by the way: https://www.carshowroom.com.au/news/jaguar-xj-tries-to-lose-a-drone-in-hot-pursuit-for-science/
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: