Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop killing and eat Dog! Please!  (Read 181 times)
chienlm05 (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:23:39 AM

Do you have been lost your pet? Moreover you find it when it was kill  by neighboor Embarrassed
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tprabash

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:27:44 AM

Yes some countries is killing dogs and eat it is very nasty thing dogs are our pets not a food   Sad Sad Sad
minhchien9abandat

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:30:06 AM

I want say to them that "Fucking"
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:02:39 AM

Ok for the record i don't dogs. My diet revolves around beef, pork, poultry and seasfood. Now my question is where is the line that we shouldn't eat. If you're going to say pets then who's to say to say that pigs, cows and chickens aren't pets. Is it intelligence? Pigs are known to be as smart as 7 year old humans. Is it the bible? Then say goodbye to pigs. If we're going to advocate the non killing and consumption of dogs then it should also include other animals, right?

Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:11:09 AM

Do you have been lost your pet? Moreover you find it when it was kill  by neighboor Embarrassed
There are people who are eating dogs here in our place. And it breaks my heart whenever they kill the dogs. I always threaten them but they continue to kill them.

chienlm05 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

Yes some countries is killing dogs and eat it is very nasty thing dogs are our pets not a food   Sad Sad Sad
They are crazy
chienlm05 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

Ok for the record i don't dogs. My diet revolves around beef, pork, poultry and seasfood. Now my question is where is the line that we shouldn't eat. If you're going to say pets then who's to say to say that pigs, cows and chickens aren't pets. Is it intelligence? Pigs are known to be as smart as 7 year old humans. Is it the bible? Then say goodbye to pigs. If we're going to advocate the non killing and consumption of dogs then it should also include other animals, right?
Pets not are food! Please.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

Just to be clear, you were telling us to stop killing and eating dogs right?. I agree with you. Animals are there as a companion not for food. Although there are animals that is meant for food, I am okay with that. I am not a vegan but I can't stand seeing someone hurting animals. Its like hurting someone who can't fight back. Thats terrible. They should go in jail in my opinion.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

In my country, people do not eat dog meat . However, people in my country also kill dogs while they are raping these innocent creatures. And also, they kill animals because of being horrible psycopats.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

yes i well agree with you that some nation eating dog are still legalized and substitute consumption as part of culture and tradition ritualistic,the estimated consumed of dog meat last 2014 has rise of 25 million dog,aside from that dog meat has also source of parasite or worms that do not digest food properly,, so that's why we need stop eating too and killing  because  DOG'S are also called man's best friend ,
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

I'm against people eating dogs, but they are not against shooting them if these dogs are a threat. Often, especially in the spring, dogs get into packs and can kill a person to death.

Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:03:21 AM

In our city those people who killed animals like dog,cats etc.they have punishment or imprisonment. so stop killing please
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

Human's best friend are true! well im not a vegan, but i mean why would anyone eat dog meat??
It is sounds like Hypocrisy and maybe logical inconsistency, but i dont care..
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

Well, it depends on where you live. In some countries it's like a tradition. Some countries do not understand this.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
djBeatcoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

Basically, if you it pork, chicken or lamb, then you shouldn't have a problem with eating dogs.
Killing is killing, after all, but we don't ever think our steak was once a cute little animal - just like our favourite puppy or kitten we hold so dear. #unconscious-hypocrisy
chienlm05 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:36:23 AM

It is same your friendship was kill....
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:41:18 AM

There are still some countries that eating dogs or any kind of pets, I just wanna share my experience, well i have a dog and it's been lost for 2 days and we go to the city hall to find my missing dog, and after 4 days I see my dog slaughtered and eat, it's quite sad because I see my dog eating by this filthy humans.
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:14:10 AM

Dog is a mans best friend.,its illigal to kill dogs.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:50:44 AM

I love dogs. It is intelligent and loyal animal. why the idea of love of dogs is built more on the film? they don't understand about love from the heart. they are worse in the sense. that is terrible in my disdain
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:02:59 AM

We all know that dog is mans  bestfriend.
But killing and eating of dogs is impossible to stop.
Because some countries are make this type of work to continuos their beliefs and culture. Example is in China.
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:09:24 AM

In our country there are people who love eating dog meats. Those people are the drunkards. It has no problem if they will kill are the stray dogs not the pets with owners. Our country is not that strict or no laws regarding this. Since it is a common pratice way back then so its no big deal for them if they will kill and eat dogs meat. Im not saying that im in favor of it,  of course Im not. I love dogs.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Edfeilbartolome

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

Stop killing Dog and eating because dog is so yuck meat
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:28:53 AM

the thing I think is inhumane deeds where dogs are pets are adorable and they should not do it on animals like that. Anyway, meat dog nor will many who liked when sold.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: