Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling script PM: beware  (Read 705 times)
MPOE-PR (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:48:29 PM

User rhzao sent the following retarded morsel:

Hi
I just develop a gambling  script for Just-Dice, it uses the bug on the rule of the game and normally could bring over 17 thousand times profit than its initial bet. This script is simple and elegant;  it would run on the Windows 7 or Windows 8 and IE9 or IE10 browser. It would automatically open the Just-dice.com. After logging in, you may set up the initial bet and let the script do the rest.
If you bet 0.00001 BTC as the initial bet, you may get about 0.17 BTC as the profit in just 24 hours. If you raise your initial bet to 0.0001 BTC, you may get up to 1.8 BTC as the profit in the 24 hours. However, I would not recommend any initial bet higher than 0.00025 BTC.
The first 20 copies of the script would be 5 BTC, I will double the price after selling out the first 20 copies.
Here is a copy as a free trail version, and you may create a new account with small amount of balance to test it. Here is the link: (herp)
User manual:
1 Set the default browser as the IE9 or IE10.
2 Run the script: JustDigIt.exe and the IE window would be opened.
3 Log in and the script would read your balance automatically.
4 Set the initial bid, and start the sript!

Thank you

Needless to say, don't go clicking and installing unknown stuff in the hopes of making a quick coin. And if you're using IE in the first place, it's prolly time to take a breather from this BTC stuff and sort out your computer usage skills first. Tongue

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:00:16 PM

User rhzao sent the following retarded morsel:

Hi
I just develop a gambling  script for Just-Dice, it uses the bug on the rule of the game and normally could bring over 17 thousand times profit than its initial bet. This script is simple and elegant;  it would run on the Windows 7 or Windows 8 and IE9 or IE10 browser. It would automatically open the Just-dice.com. After logging in, you may set up the initial bet and let the script do the rest.
If you bet 0.00001 BTC as the initial bet, you may get about 0.17 BTC as the profit in just 24 hours. If you raise your initial bet to 0.0001 BTC, you may get up to 1.8 BTC as the profit in the 24 hours. However, I would not recommend any initial bet higher than 0.00025 BTC.
The first 20 copies of the script would be 5 BTC, I will double the price after selling out the first 20 copies.
Here is a copy as a free trail version, and you may create a new account with small amount of balance to test it. Here is the link: (herp)
User manual:
1 Set the default browser as the IE9 or IE10.
2 Run the script: JustDigIt.exe and the IE window would be opened.
3 Log in and the script would read your balance automatically.
4 Set the initial bid, and start the sript!

Thank you

Needless to say, don't go clicking and installing unknown stuff in the hopes of making a quick coin. And if you're using IE in the first place, it's prolly time to take a breather from this BTC stuff and sort out your computer usage skills first. Tongue

To be honest, the latest release of IE wasn't so bad. But, I'll stick to my Chrome Canary  Tongue

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 06:15:22 PM

They don't lie when they say Chrome is fast, chrome 4 lyfe.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
/dev/null

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Someone is trying to spread his rat. Lol

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 06:22:37 PM

Someone is trying to spread his rat. Lol

I bet it's a fucking DarkComet RAT. Damn script kiddies.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: