Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: With 3 months to go, where will Bitcoin's price be by 20th June?  (Voting closed: April 11, 2018, 12:57:36 AM)
Less than $5000 - 3 (10%)
$5000 - $8000 - 2 (6.7%)
$8001 - $11,000 - 0 (0%)
$11,001 - $14,000 - 14 (46.7%)
$14,001 and up - 11 (36.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price - 3 months  (Read 589 times)
gd432

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

The big money, the clever money is going away, no new money coming in. I think this whole cryptomarket is going down the toilet along with my hopes and dreams. So I expect a price less than 1000 dollars.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

It's been a tough few months for Bitcoin since the beginning of the year. Where do you see it going over the next few months? My money says it will be around $13,500. The market in general is still tied to Bitcoin, so a rise in Bitcoin's price will see it move up overall. I am hoping within the next couple of years (preferably sooner) that the market will start to move independently, but the fact remains that (like it or lump it) Bitcoin rules the waves for the moment.

yeah its been a tough month for bitcoin holders and users in this month.
if you ask what will be the price on the next 3 months, i still cannot predict it.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency are volatile, it is hard to predict the price.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

the price of bitcoin for the next 3 months ranges from $ 7k to $ 9k, the price will only reach the peak at the end of the year or 8 to 9 months ahead

StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

I see the bitcoin price going back to $11k - $14k in the second quarter of 2018. The people still likes the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well. the only thing that is stopping people from buying bitcoins now is the instability of the market which I think the market will balance anywhere from April to May 2018.  
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

My vote is more than $14,000 on 20 June. 3 months should be enough for recovery. All the best guys.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

4200 $.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

It is impossible to say the exact date and price. The situation is very unstable now. But I think that in half a year the situation will improve and the price will be at the level of 17-20 thousand dollars

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

Bitcoin the main cryptocurrency in the world, it is logical that the whole market depends on one currency. I think, in April bitcoin will be growing up
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

It's been a tough few months for Bitcoin since the beginning of the year. Where do you see it going over the next few months? My money says it will be around $13,500. The market in general is still tied to Bitcoin, so a rise in Bitcoin's price will see it move up overall. I am hoping within the next couple of years (preferably sooner) that the market will start to move independently, but the fact remains that (like it or lump it) Bitcoin rules the waves for the moment.
I don't think bitcoin will fall for another three months. I think now the currency has stopped falling fast, it will be no lower than the price of $6000, the price is close to the cost price of the currency, if less than 6000 a day, I think the miners will stop
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

I think its value will increase slightly over the next three months. Can exceed about 8000 to 11000 dollars. because the current value tends to decrease. Therefore, it can not develop quickly. I hope it will reach the highest level later this year.

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

People are selling their BTC right now due to panic, unfortunately. Someone spreads a lot of FUD, probably in order to buy Bitcoin at a lower price - many famous people have attempted to do it and they usually succeeded. People are slowly becoming resistant to this but it might take some time before some people will understand it because more and more new people come here. I expect Bitcoin to be worth more than 14,000 dollars in the next three months. Many interesting things may happen by that time e.g. quickly growing adaption of Lightning Network.

Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

It's been a tough few months for Bitcoin since the beginning of the year. Where do you see it going over the next few months? My money says it will be around $13,500. The market, in general, is still tied to Bitcoin, so a rise in Bitcoin's price will see it move up overall. I am hoping within the next couple of years (preferably sooner) that the market will start to move independently, but the fact remains that (like it or lump it) Bitcoin rules the waves for the moment.
In my opinion, I think in 3 months bitcoin may reach $ 5000 - $ 8000 USD.Because recovery of bitcoin is poorly slow now. So we can't expect a quick growth within 3 months.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

Bitcoin differs from classical currencies in that it was designed to grow in value, and not vice versa.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

You probably know that the number of bitcoins that can be mined is limited to 21 million. While governments print new money when they like it, the number of new bitcoins entering the market is tightly controlled and has a strict limit.
AraBalderas

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

I think BTC can reach 20k$
cryptothief (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

So exactly one month in, and after a $2000+ drop, the price of Bitcoin is almost back up to where it was when I posted this. May not seem too great a performance, but the market seems to have steadied a bit and I am probably more confident now that it could hit the $13,000 mark. Next update in one month's time, hoping for more positive news.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:56:34 AM

Well,  if this trend will continue then most probably the bitcoin price will really hit beyond 10k$ Mark. I think the best way for now is to maintain your investment and stay neutral
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

At present, Bitcoin has started to grow slowly though. However, with the volatility of the Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin markets, I think that in the next 3 months, Bitcoin will continue to grow but at a moderate pace. Bitcoin will not go up too high. Bitcoin will hit the highest level this year at the end of the year, I expect no more than 15,000 US dollars. So, in June this year, I expect Bitcoin will be between $ 8,000 and under $ 11,000.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

I am hoping than in maximum one month the price will begin to recover. I know it has been dropping a lot but for sure it will go back where it was
Yes, It will recover in one or two months but still peoples are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. Because day by day it will down in the market. So some hike is need in current scenario then only everyone trust this coin. But I hope Bitcoin will reach reach 30k USD in this year.

We don't have exact predictions about the Bitcoin price but there is a chance the price of Bitcoin can increase in the second quarter of the year. We don't know how the bull market will run and at what price they will stop we have to wait and see.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

I think BTC can reach 20k$
You have very positive thoughts but I think it is not feasible. The peak of Bitcoin as late as 2017 will not repeat in 2018. The growth of Bitcoin will follow the sinusoidal graph. 2018 is the year Bitcoin will be relatively stable. If possible, Bitcoin will peak at $ 15,000 by the end of 2018. But Bitcoin will not reach $ 20,000 in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: