Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:41:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] 🔥 empowr - the inventor of virtual currency 🔥  (Read 27152 times)
TheSloppyBeaver

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

Investors beware : This is a data gathering ponzi scheme.
This site has complete control of your coins earned and locks your access from using them or withdrawing them for 90 days for each earned amount. 
The site randomly removes your earned coins to upgrade your account, this is done without notification or authorization. 
The site uses data gathering in multiple aspects as well as persuades the user to submit more data for added rewards,  the sale of acquired data is briefly mentioned in the terms of use but does not disclose that the main goal is the acquiring and selling of data.
The site persuades the users to invest into multiple ponzi scheme tiers for increased rewards for each tier as well as referral ponzi reward structuring.
Please be aware of this before investing your money.
doug9694

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

No one got the airdrop as promised as far as any one knows. And Woosley mislead the amount of ETH requires to get a active wally. Claimed  it was .1 ETH and put many members into a financial hardship more than empowr already had them in. I dosted many messages to you-tube and those other sites listed. But found they did not go through. So empowr/Woosley did the members a huge dis-service by blocking my help.
empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

This site has complete control of your coins earned and locks your access from using them or withdrawing them for 90 days for each earned amount. 
The site randomly removes your earned coins to upgrade your account, this is done without notification or authorization. 
The site uses data gathering in multiple aspects as well as persuades the user to submit more data for added rewards,  the sale of acquired data is briefly mentioned in the terms of use but does not disclose that the main goal is the acquiring and selling of data.
The site persuades the users to invest into multiple ponzi scheme tiers for increased rewards for each tier as well as referral ponzi reward structuring.

Hello - we're sorry to hear that you have formed such a negative opinion of our project with misinformation.

To address each:

1) All services that users purchase on empowr are done so manually by the user. If they choose to opt-into a monthly subscription, they do so at their own choice and are sent an email prior to and before they are charged.

We currently only accept cryptocurrency for payments on the site (BTC, ETH and EMPR) so it's not possible for us to do automated charges to those wallets without a user initiating the purchase first.

2) We don't sell user data. The accusation you are making is completely nonfactual.

3) empowr is an economy, and as such has a wide variety of ways for users to earn from their activities. Users can earn without spending a penny, or they can pay to have premium benefits that allow them to earn more. This is no different from any other freemium model out there, with the exception that people actually earn on the empowr platform.

You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, but please make sure you understand all of the facts before spreading misinformation.

empowr.com   //   #GET YOUR SHARE : AIRDROP
The inventor of virtual currency - Community gets initial supply for free
empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

No one got the airdrop as promised as far as any one knows. And Woosley mislead the amount of ETH requires to get a active wally. Claimed  it was .1 ETH and put many members into a financial hardship more than empowr already had them in. I dosted many messages to you-tube and those other sites listed. But found they did not go through. So empowr/Woosley did the members a huge dis-service by blocking my help.

Hi Doug,

Everyone that signed up for the airdrop and had .1 ETH in their wallet before April 20th, did receive the airdrop. They then also, received the opportunity to have 50 more coins added to their empowr balance on the airdrop page here: https://secure.empowr.com/FBBank/CoinAirdropQuest.aspx

alexeitatarinov

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

need pay for airdrop?
empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:33:50 AM

need pay for airdrop?

No - the airdrop was free. It's over now though.

SauteedEntrails

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:44:54 AM

The site uses data gathering in multiple aspects as well as persuades the user to submit more data for added rewards,  the sale of acquired data is briefly mentioned in the terms of use but does not disclose that the main goal is the acquiring and selling of data.

Hello - we're sorry to hear that you have formed such a negative opinion of our project with misinformation.

To address each:

1) All services that users purchase on empowr are done so manually by the user. If they choose to opt-into a monthly subscription, they do so at their own choice and are sent an email prior to and before they are charged.

We currently only accept cryptocurrency for payments on the site (BTC, ETH and EMPR) so it's not possible for us to do automated charges to those wallets without a user initiating the purchase first.

2) We don't sell user data. The accusation you are making is completely nonfactual.

3) empowr is an economy, and as such has a wide variety of ways for users to earn from their activities. Users can earn without spending a penny, or they can pay to have premium benefits that allow them to earn more. This is no different from any other freemium model out there, with the exception that people actually earn on the empowr platform.

You're certainly entitled to your own opinion, but please make sure you understand all of the facts before spreading misinformation.

Your first comment is pure lies. Any user can verify that the services for upgraded accounts are done automatically and at random with use of coins frozen by your site. Each earned amount is locked for 90days from each time an amount is earned, but you take monthly upgrade payments automatically and without notice or authorization by the user at random times and/or multiple times per month. 
https://imgur.com/a/1kdNytH (site screenshot confirming automatic removal)

second comment is pure lies as well, since you confirm this in your terms of use.

This is a ponzi scheme built on taking advantage of social media users.

Investors beware
empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

Don't miss this Friday's live-stream August 17th at 8:00 am PST! (3:00 pm UDT). https://www.youtube.com/c/EmpowrOfficial/live

Debigben

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:47:07 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 09:11:54 PM by Debigben

Don't miss this Friday's live-stream August 17th at 8:00 am PST! (3:00 pm UDT). https://www.youtube.com/c/EmpowrOfficial/live

empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

Don't miss this Friday's live-stream August 24th at 8:00 am PST! (3:00 pm UDT). https://www.youtube.com/c/EmpowrOfficial/live

createwealth

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

I was with empowr for about 8 months. I moved up the ladder rather quickly and got up to the teal color. I had over $100,000 plus in what I thought was profit. Never saw a dime of it and that is the truth. The more I made on paper, the more I was required to paid. When I started, I would ask those who were $400,000 and $500,000 earners how much profit did they earned and I would never get an answer. When I got to the 6-figure earnings club, I understood why I never received an answer from those $400,000 and $500,000 earners. Just as I didn't profit, they didn't either. Those ad credits are designed to keep you paying for a service/product that has no value.  90 days will come and go and you will not have anything to show for it.  Don't take my word for it, Ask a $1,000,000 earner, how much profits have they earned?
soniraja

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:52:45 AM

It is great project if any person join it he earn from here. Really I like it very much by my hart.
empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:55:47 AM

I was with empowr for about 8 months. I moved up the ladder rather quickly and got up to the teal color. I had over $100,000 plus in what I thought was profit. Never saw a dime of it and that is the truth. The more I made on paper, the more I was required to paid. When I started, I would ask those who were $400,000 and $500,000 earners how much profit did they earned and I would never get an answer. When I got to the 6-figure earnings club, I understood why I never received an answer from those $400,000 and $500,000 earners. Just as I didn't profit, they didn't either. Those ad credits are designed to keep you paying for a service/product that has no value.  90 days will come and go and you will not have anything to show for it.  Don't take my word for it, Ask a $1,000,000 earner, how much profits have they earned?

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with your time at empowr.

Reading through your response, it sounds that it has been quite some time since you have used the platform, as features like ad credits were phased out well over 1 year ago.

That said, the ability for all empowr users to earn from posting, sharing, selling, etc (both back then and now) has yielded a substantial amount of value in products, services and cash outs for many, many empowr citizens. If you were not a part of those citizens, we submit for your consideration that you may not have been fully aware of all of the benefits available to you at the time. This is something we have worked hard to be more apparent as education is now one of our top focuses as a community.

empowr is free to use and you can earn your first $20 in coins just by signing up and learning how it works: http://www.empowr.com

Emusan01

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with your time at empowr.

Reading through your response, it sounds that it has been quite some time since you have used the platform, as features like ad credits were phased out well over 1 year ago.

That said, the ability for all empowr users to earn from posting, sharing, selling, etc (both back then and now) has yielded a substantial amount of value in products, services and cash outs for many, many empowr citizens. If you were not a part of those citizens, we submit for your consideration that you may not have been fully aware of all of the benefits available to you at the time. This is something we have worked hard to be more apparent as education is now one of our top focuses as a community.

empowr is free to use and you can earn your first $20 in coins just by signing up and learning how it works: http://www.empowr.com

Who is admin here? They should warm the Telegram admin to stop banning and removing people on the Telegram group without any reason.

Even if someone said something bad about empowr that doesn't warrant immediate removal of the person account.
empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

The only reason someone would be banned from our Telegram group is because they are spamming.

Feel free to send us a PM if you were banned and feel like it was unjust and we will add you back in. Thank you!

doug9694

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:37:03 AM

need pay for airdrop?

No - the airdrop was free. It's over now though.

Anyone get any? EverYone I talk to say NO!
doug9694

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:43:24 AM

Hello,

Who is admin here? They should warm the Telegram admin to stop banning and removing people on the Telegram group without any reason.

Even if someone said something bad about empowr that doesn't warrant immediate removal of the person account.

All someone  has to do is say spam and y get booted! Like admin. don't even chk it out to see And empowr plants say spam often!
Gonzalez Earl

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

Of course, this business is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

Not a member of empowr? Join today and claim your first $20! https://bit.ly/2Nsgdvi

CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Of course, this business is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.

what do you think is the project is closing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: