Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ico s for March and April ?  (Read 1199 times)
MattLawson48

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

If you are looking to invest in ICOs during 2018, it is important to keep in mind the several key variables that frequently coincide with successful token sales.
I think the best ico is Otppay , Midex , and Amon.

I have seen Amon on here a few times. Definitely going to check this one out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

Best ICOs for me that are on the market include MediChain and Docademic. Both projects are actually trying to make the world a better place, something that can't be said for majority of the current ICOs and for that matter past ICOs.

These both are medical related ICO projects bro. Social kind of projects will be always good for the marketplace emergence dude. Since we can get these projects to market with the highly recommended people like hilarious here.

Next to this take the ICO as for investment alone bro. So we may find the various new implementation on blockchain platform bro. Grab such kind of project to invest on them.
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

Want to invest some money on ico looking for best one.??
My opinion These ICO's are the good in March ( DIGITIZE, EMMARES & SHOPIN).
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

Here some a good ico I think, So here my portfolio.

1. Frasindo - Backed by real assets and partner of uber & grab, Based on indonesia you can visit them.
2. Bobsrepair - Mcafee advisor? Looks legit
3. Bitrewards
4. DIWToken
5. Truegame - Get positive review on some ico website

It would be nice to do your own research if you want to join some ico. Good luck!
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

among the icos that include excellent projects and we could guarantee a good investment are: Abyss, Naviaddress, legal KYC, friendz, Ip Chain and Auctus
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:35:38 PM

among the icos that include excellent projects and we could guarantee a good investment are: Abyss, Naviaddress, legal KYC, friendz, Ip Chain and Auctus

You missed out Policypal ICO which I was a part of bounty campaign it's into insurance for unbanked assets such as crypto currency and one of the first if it's own and has a good development team hence will feel it will be the next big thing.

Am I spamming? Report me!
icodoejezo

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

My vote is on Truegame and SKYFchain. They both already have something going on in the real world, strong teams, high ratings and big markets.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

I suggest you invest in an otppay project that is engaged in taxi payments. and now presale starts with a 20% bonus will end in 11 days. so do not miss it. because softcaft has been reached. I guarantee this project will be successful. if you are interested please visit the official website of OTPPAY https://otppay.io/#
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

Eligma is currently doing well on their pre-sale, and also you can participate on contractnet which is you can find out more about it by jusy clicking on my signature. A lot of good ICO's running today, try to study those coins and don't forget to participate.
Pulafripta

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

No brainer. Nex effect.ai  cardstack
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

I will suggest one ico ..but do your own research
kepler technologies

they are building an international ecosystem for the driven of development and production of AI & robotics. It consists of own and partners R&D laboratories, technoparks, factories and an Online platform that will bring together developers, investors, and customers from around the world.

Kepler solves one of the main challenges of plaguing humanity – technological revolution. Backed by a technical sound team comprising of leading scientific minds, Kepler will produce ultramodern technologies, facilitate easy access to them, and create a platform for the development of scientific and technical breakthroughs for the future
alexbs

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

I think best ICOs for March and April are both MediChain and Ubiatar.

Ubiatar is indeed something new, an idea never seen before. Ubiatar is not merely a piece of technology, but an entire ecosystem that will also help to create job opportunities around the world, through the UbiatarPlay platform, which is already ready for use in the UbiatarPlay Marketplace.

indeed, anyone can register as an ‘Avatar’ and offer their physical presence for hire to a ‘Usar’, or act as a ‘Usar’ and hire an available Avatar using the Ubiatar coin.
Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

Not and ICO, but their token sale is live. Algebraix.
Permission-based advertising platform. Beta is out now and you get 15,000 tokens for downloading it and giving them feedback.

https://algebraix.io/
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:16:53 PM

It is okay to seek recommendations but personal research into what is considered good is important.
There are many good ICO'S from which investors can decide to choose.
Always do your personal research on ICO'S before investing, I just invested in one of them. You can check out Repux.io, joytoken.io etc
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

I invest on the bilibit.io it has a good team, i research about them and contacted the dev to know what bilibit it was, i finalize this one has a big plan for short it protfitable when you invest

GerardDurwin

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

These ICO's are the good for April and march..

ON.LIVE

STREAMITY

SHOPIN

simonenergy

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:33:33 AM

Are you sick of investing in ICOs with your hard-earned money, only to be dissapointed by dishonesty and selfishness of others? If you are, do yourself a favor and check out MarineCo.in. MarineCoin(MTC) is the world’s first dev-less cryptocurrency independent of the control and influence of miners and developers. 98.5% of total supply is being given away for free of charge, although it requires proof of promotion work from you. The best part of this project is that it is already developed, and ready to be used for IoT uses. With the help of artificial intelligence called Jarvis, Marinecoin will be a self sustaining currency for many generations to come. The ICO has resumed and it incorporates the technology of the AI within the Marinecoin system. Check it out for yourself, and feel free to join the community on discord or telegram if you have any questions!
alexbs

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

It is okay to seek recommendations but personal research into what is considered good is important.
There are many good ICO'S from which investors can decide to choose.
Always do your personal research on ICO'S before investing, I just invested in one of them. You can check out Repux.io, joytoken.io etc

Yes, and I would also add that too many ICOs to pay attention and too many investors who think they are going to do x5/x10 gain in just a few weeks.

Community is one of the fundamental key factor for the success of a project. If a team has not been able to create a solid community behind it that can support both technical and communication development, it will be difficult to be competitive. An ICO with good prospects must answer two questions -

- Does the coin have a functional utility within the developed or proposed application?
- Is it really necessary to create a new crypto-currency and not to use just Fiat?

CAP too high duration too long are often not so good .
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

Most of them are crap, but a few like Kepler, Effect.ai, IoT are good enough to put some ether into them as long as you understand that the market is not very forgiving now.
directhome

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

My criteria of a good ICO is that:
1. it must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

To end off, I would like to invite long term, serious investors to have a good look at DirectHome. Let me apologise in advance for only writing plain text in our announcement thread due to the restrictions of being a newbie 😓 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167842.0

Alternatively, you may visit us at our ICO site at https://www.directhome.co. Thank you for your time and our team await you to join our community and grow together with us. 😊
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: