Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin to mine?! Short guide of tips.  (Read 781 times)
Sheikh Crypto

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

What mining software you suggest???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
megainarmy

Activity: 347
Merit: 177

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

The best coin for mining is how to look.
If you need money on a permanent basis, it's better to mine new shit coins and hand them out until the exchangers appear.
If this is a hobby and there is something to live on, then you can and keep and mine more stable coins.
Socket54 (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:21:16 AM

Here is a list of great supported, often updated miners from a well respected developer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3019607.0

Laugh Smile and Love
Socket54 (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:24:28 AM

The thing about whattomine and coinwarz is that alot of time those top coins that everyone using the sites see, will also be the coins with the highest difficulties and hasrates needed.
Decent for mining for a steady source of income, but not so much if you seek the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow before FOMO kicks in.

Ideally(in my case anyway) you want to mine those hot popular coins like ETH, ZEC, LTC, XMR  even BTC long before they got popular and long before every rig under the sun is chugging away at them.
In this way you can easily accumulate stacks of bags of coin in preparation for the time that coin may be the next big thing. Remember when you could easily mine 20,40,60+ ETH a day no problem with a entry level rig?
Yeah those days are long long gone lol. But if you did and you saved those ETH? You are set in this game.

So that is really imo "The best coins to mine". The ones that will give you the most return for your hash early on, before they hit big. If they dont hit big, that is ok. Part of the risk in crypto.

Hey Socket54 I appreciate you writing this topic and i also agree with the above.
I tried to send you a PM but it does not allow me as i am still flagged as newbie in this forum.

Can you deactivate that setting?

Done, jeez has that been there all these years?! I had no idea, hey who says a newbie cant help you learn something new.

Laugh Smile and Love
sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

The question is incorrect. It depends on algo you want to mine.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: