Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] IOS - Signature & Avatar Campaign | Up to $150/week  (Read 23949 times)
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

Guys I am the moderator for Iost Telegram Group, I messaged to our Admin Manager about the situation and I got this reply "The bounty manager is a contractor and we are now aware of the problem and will make sure it gets sorted out in the near future"

You Guys should pay us for three weeks, we have devoted our time and effort to promote this project.

You Should update us whether this campaign is going to continue or not!

We can not hang in here just like that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moiyah

Merit: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

Whatever it takes, we are being loyal on this campaign and continued our part 'til the end of this project. Thus, completed the 3 weeks task (and on 4th week coming). The funds are on escrow and we are aware that it is still available. Yes, we also understand for the delay if it just delayed for days. But for about 3 weeks delayed, though Madz is going through a lot or something unexpectedly happen to him (hope not) thus, we need some approach, right? however we are still here promoting this project as we all know how great IOST teams are.

Hope, this will settle (not in the near future) as mentioned above, but soon.
Cinazhang

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:07:21 PM
Merited by senne (2)

Last update from the Internet of Services Foundation
 “the bounty manager is a contractor who had autonomy, we just recently became aware of the problem and will make sure that everyone gets paid for the work they did. We apologize for the inconvenience but promise to make this right for all participants.”

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

Good to hear IOS team will make sure that payments will be done, but I was sure about that. What is weird, is the continuous absence of MadZ and lack of any information.
Cinazhang

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

I hope Madz is fine, It's really weird doesn't see him around.

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

Hope Madz is doing okay.
googs84

Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

“the bounty manager is a contractor who had autonomy, we just recently became aware of the problem and will make sure that everyone gets paid for the work they did. We apologize for the inconvenience but promise to make this right for all participants.”

Thats a good news.

Does the campaign continues until June end?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

Thank you for the update. We needed that. I hope MadZ is doing ok.
Cinazhang

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

Thats a good news.

Does the campaign continues until June end?

This is the reply i got:
"Yes, that would be ideal. We are still attempting to get in touch with MadZ but have a compensation plan set up for work until the end of June. " 

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:16:31 PM

Well, I hope this person talking about some updates from the IOSt administration/developer team is a verified mod of the telegram. IOSt team seemed professional from the start, not sure what other members were on about earlier Grin I think the big issue on hand is "Where the heck is MadZ, why has he acted in this way, and what is going to be done about it?". I think MadZ might kill the reputation of his account if scam accusations start pouring out from members of this campaign and also the IOSt dev team... so weird, all of it.
Cinazhang

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

Well, I hope this person talking about some updates from the IOSt administration/developer team is a verified mod of the telegram. IOSt team seemed professional from the start, not sure what other members were on about earlier Grin I think the big issue on hand is "Where the heck is MadZ, why has he acted in this way, and what is going to be done about it?". I think MadZ might kill the reputation of his account if scam accusations start pouring out from members of this campaign and also the IOSt dev team... so weird, all of it.
Yes, I am moderator for italian group of IOST. We all need know what happened to Madz.

PsylockReborn

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:37:46 AM

This is the reply i got:
"Yes, that would be ideal. We are still attempting to get in touch with MadZ but have a compensation plan set up for work until the end of June. "  

Thanks for the update. Hope that we will get concrete reply of when or when we're gonna receive our payments for the past 3 weeks if ever they can't find where Madz is. I bet they are capable of contacting Madz personally since they trusted him with huge amount of money and responsibility.

The team still wants to promote IOST despite the fact that the manager is always delay in paying its participants. We have been very patient every after week of delays in Madz management. Hope you guys will take an action with this irresponsibility on Madz end.
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

This is the reply i got:

Thanks for the update. Hope that we will get concrete reply of when or when we're gonna receive our payments for the past 3 weeks if ever they can't find where Madz is. I bet they are capable of contacting Madz personally since they trusted him with huge amount of money and responsibility.

The team still wants to promote IOST despite the fact that the manager is always delay in paying its participants. We have been very patient every after week of delays in Madz management. Hope you guys will take an action with this irresponsibility on Madz end.

We can accuse him of being 'irresponsible' if he was active at the forum and yet ignoring the campaign - which never happend, I see a kind of hostile attitude towards Madz and I think it is unfair, I really think something serious have happened that he is unable to reach us.

He have been kind and understanding and also helped us by extending the campaign to June, lets not forget that. I hope he is doing ok and return to forum asap.
PsylockReborn

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:44:02 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 03:06:41 PM by PsylockReborn

We can accuse him of being 'irresponsible' if he was active at the forum and yet ignoring the campaign - which never happend, I see a kind of hostile attitude towards Madz and I think it is unfair, I really think something serious have happened that he is unable to reach us.

He have been kind and understanding and also helped us by extending the campaign to June, lets not forget that. I hope he is doing ok and return to forum asap.

I am not accusing him of being irresponsible. This is not an accusation since he manifested it. He was online and even posting something last June 4, and last online was June 10 without updating us. He didn't even make the spreadsheet for the following week. Don't be the kind of guy who is somewhat playing a blind eye for everything. Since from the start Madz is delaying our pay and we all know it. We are the kind ones and understanding with a manager that is incompetent. This is not to flame Madz, I highly respected him as one of the managers in here but this kind of attitude as a manager leaving his people hanging is a manifestation of incompetence and irresponsibility. You may not agree with me, you have your own reasons but I'm not an idiot and I'm not gonna kiss some a**. I'm not mad to Madz, I don't know what really happened to him, its just that he has so many chances of updating us about the status of our pay while he is on but he chose not to.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

I am not accusing him of being irresponsible. This is not an accusation since he manifested it. He was online and even posting something last June 4, and last online was June 10 without updating us. He didn't even make the spreadsheet for the following week. Don't be the kind of guy who is somewhat playing a blind eye for everything. Since from the start Madz is delaying our pay and we all know it. We are the kind ones and understanding with a manager that is incompetent. This is not to flame Madz, I highly respected him as one of the managers in here but this kind of attitude as a manager leaving his people hanging is a manifestation of incompetence and irresponsibility. You may not agree with me, you have your own reasons but I'm not an idiot and I'm not gonna kiss some a**. I'm not mad to Madz, I don't know what really happened to him, its just that he has so many chances of updating us about the status of our pay while he is on but he chose not to.
I mean, you're objectively not wrong, Psylock Grin I think a lot of people are just concerned about MadZ right now more than they are angry that this has happened to the campaign. From the sounds of it the IOSt is very respectable and will still follow through even though the manager has disappeared. But you are true in what you say, however I'd like some reasons/answers before I personally would start throwing MadZ under the bus, even if there were delays while he was active. But you're not wrong to feel how you are feeling either!
PsylockReborn

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:15:20 AM

I mean, you're objectively not wrong, Psylock Grin I think a lot of people are just concerned about MadZ right now more than they are angry that this has happened to the campaign. From the sounds of it the IOSt is very respectable and will still follow through even though the manager has disappeared. But you are true in what you say, however I'd like some reasons/answers before I personally would start throwing MadZ under the bus, even if there were delays while he was active. But you're not wrong to feel how you are feeling either!

No pun intended I am also concerned about Madz. I don't mean any harm or cause any ruckus about Madz absence lately. I just can't understand why there are some participants in here that is blinded by everything that's happening. I am not dependent on the pay from this forum for I have a decent paying job in real life so I am not really affected about the delays since from the start of the campaign. The one thing that moved me is the thought that we are doing our part of the deal wholeheartedly for the success of this project. I am even advertising the token personally to some of my friends to include IOST in their portfolio. I am one of those dedicated participants that really wanted this project to last long and grow its value so I think that the IOST team should treat us the same way if they really do care about us and the project that they wanted us to promote.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

I'm with Psylock on this. There is no hostility intended or should be inferred from calling out Madz on tasks he is/was responsible for. His last login date which is 2 still into supposed payment is enough to raise concern and ask why there has been no payment or at least update. There is hardly an excuse for negligence of responsibility when Madz had the capability to inform us of any problems he was aware or not aware of last June 10. That is a fact.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

Its all right about Madz as we have no update about him

BUT

Why there is no official manager from the IOST team itself making any posts here? Isn't thats there responsibility to jump into the field and keep us posted?

4th Week almost finishing up guys, whats the play here?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1357

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

Has anyone managed to talk to someone in the official IOST Telegram Group regarding the delayed payment? It's been 4 weeks already and AFAIK, there hasn't been an official update from the IOST team. They should've placed another bounty manager by now if MadZ has been inactive for days, but that's not the case leaving us in suspense. Spreadsheet hasn't been updated either for our past weeks participation, so it leaves me wondering if this campaign will continue by the end of June, or should we stop participating on it?

Nonetheless, I hope that despite the adverse situations we've been going through, we could find light at the end of the road. IOST is a very promising project, but not paying its bounty participants will eventually lead to distrust in the same. Let's wait and see what happens after the end of June.  Undecided

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
WaffleMaster

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

Yeah, I myself am not sure if I should keep posting for this current week or not. Supposedly an Italian moderator of an IOSt telegram or something did manage to contact the developers/admins and they said they would definitely handle it and get us paid for those weeks, but I'm not quite sure about these next 2 weeks. This is such a clown fiesta because MadZ just left the campaign without mention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: