Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cost of Living Comparison  (Read 1295 times)
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:19:29 AM

Let's discuss where to live
Using this tool you can compare cost of living and it's indicators (Cost of Living index, Cost of Living Plus Rent Index, Groceries Index, Restaurants Index, Local Purchasing Power and etc.) for two cities supported by our dataset.
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp
I have opened the tool you shared, and I am trying to compare cities in my country with cities in my country. I think this is a good and sophisticated tool and can benefit everyone. someone can use this tool if they want to go somewhere and they can calculate their needs to be occupied. I tried to compare the cost of living between my city and one of the cities in the country of Malaysia with this tool. and the results are amazing, the details are explained in this tool in accordance with the indicators that you say such as the cost of living index, cost of living plus index, index of foodstuffs, local purchasing power and others. in my opinion this tool is very useful, and this tool is needed by people.

Yes, that's right what you say, I think it is a fairly sophisticated tool and can benefit everyone. I have also seen and tried this tool, and I found the latest comparison between Jakarta and Mumbai, it turns out that the cost of living in Jakarta is 45.403% more expensive than Mumbai, I just found out from this tool. in my opinion this tool is amazing and I'm sure many people will use it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:37:31 AM

Using this tool you can compare cost of living and it's indicators (Cost of Living index, Cost of Living Plus Rent Index, Groceries Index, Restaurants Index, Local Purchasing Power and etc.) for two cities supported by our dataset.
I have opened the tool you shared, and I am trying to compare cities in my country with cities in my country. I think this is a good and sophisticated tool and can benefit everyone. someone can use this tool if they want to go somewhere and they can calculate their needs to be occupied. I tried to compare the cost of living between my city and one of the cities in the country of Malaysia with this tool. and the results are amazing, the details are explained in this tool in accordance with the indicators that you say such as the cost of living index, cost of living plus index, index of foodstuffs, local purchasing power and others. in my opinion this tool is very useful, and this tool is needed by people.

Yes, that's right what you say, I think it is a fairly sophisticated tool and can benefit everyone. I have also seen and tried this tool, and I found the latest comparison between Jakarta and Mumbai, it turns out that the cost of living in Jakarta is 45.403% more expensive than Mumbai, I just found out from this tool. in my opinion this tool is amazing and I'm sure many people will use it.
using this tool can certainly help if we want to live in another city. as you simulate between Jakarta and Mumbai. if you want to mumbai, of course, no need to worry about the cost of living there because you already know that life is more expensive in your current place

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:42:11 AM

The cost of living in my country is actually cheaper compared to other countries yet it's still hard for a local citizen in my country to survive for everyday living. Others might find it cheap but an average person here finds it difficult to manage daily expenses. According to the data, an inexpensive meal here costs around 4$ while in the US it's 20$ which is very cheap when you compare yet some can't even afford to eat 3x a day.

Every country people have such scenario, USA is not an exception. Same as other countries USA too has got people who can't afford three time meals. From outside it looks like so luxurious, but in reality USA too lacks. But, they try to hide it to the world. This might damage their value as the world's power. There are people in USA who live their entire life on vehicles just because they aren't able to afford the house rentals.
You have a good point, USA is not exempted with anything but they are trying to hide it up in order to still in the position being the world powerful nation. In reality, there's also people who are starving and unable to feed themselves, people who are leaning with transcend house just to have
enough place to feel comfort.

With OP, this tool is a good system to know your expectations if you are into travelling, you can bring right amount of money using this tools
and budget everything to make a enjoyable journey.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:22:08 PM

the cost of living of each person is certainly different, we cannot compare it with others. and of course the cost of living in each region is different. because every city has different political and economic policies. so I don't think we need to compare our living costs with other people's living costs. what is important is that we can meet the cost of our lives and live happily I think that's enough.
the cost of living depends on the development of the country's economy, therefore we can see the difference in price and value of each currency in the country, perhaps with developing countries in the economy, the cost of living will be greater and of course the developing countries value and price of the currency is greater than countries that are lagging behind in terms of the economy

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:40:03 PM

I have used the tool provided to compare some of the countries in my area and it's pretty accurate. The prices tend to be a little bit higher than they really are if you go to the store, but the differences aren't higher than 10% so the comparator is fine. I can't tell if it's as accurate for every town, but so far i'm happy.

An interesting fact is that everything is much more expensive in the capital but the average income isn't that much higher. Honestly, it's much better to live in a small ton if you can stand it. I know that some people can't and they have to be in a big crowded city, surrounded by friends and coworkers but it makes you bleed money every month. You're going to spend 20% more on everything just for the privilege of living in the capital.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:02:45 PM

So at the moment it is best to go to Japan. Moreover, it is not that expensive.

Go to Japan, and you'll take back what you have said, especially if you are going to live in Tokyo, where it is the capital and where food, services, all are expensive, be sure you can keep up with your cryptocurrency, good luck.

But if any of you here are planning to live in Japan, don't put Tokyo in the list, live somewhere cheap like in Fukuoka, one of the cheapest place in Japan where it is good to stay while enjoying the scenery and good government they have.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:15:20 PM

So at the moment it is best to go to Japan. Moreover, it is not that expensive.

Go to Japan, and you'll take back what you have said, especially if you are going to live in Tokyo, where it is the capital and where food, services, all are expensive, be sure you can keep up with your cryptocurrency, good luck.

But if any of you here are planning to live in Japan, don't put Tokyo in the list, live somewhere cheap like in Fukuoka, one of the cheapest place in Japan where it is good to stay while enjoying the scenery and good government they have.

Japan is just not a good place for someone who has less money, you'd be surprise how much sushi meal would cost you. Visit there for just a day and you'll see if you have no chance to find a job there while holding your crypto yet you would be forced to sell out.

You need somewhere where your USD will be worth 100x if possible. Vietnam or Indonesia or Cambodia I guess. I've met some Aussies out there living like a king with the pension money. Thats where you should go.

secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:15:38 AM

the cost of living of each person is certainly different, we cannot compare it with others. and of course the cost of living in each region is different. because every city has different political and economic policies. so I don't think we need to compare our living costs with other people's living costs. what is important is that we can meet the cost of our lives and live happily I think that's enough.
the cost of living depends on the development of the country's economy, therefore we can see the difference in price and value of each currency in the country, perhaps with developing countries in the economy, the cost of living will be greater and of course the developing countries value and price of the currency is greater than countries that are lagging behind in terms of the economy

yes I agree with you the cost of living is greatly influenced by the economic and political situation of a country. besides the cost of living is also very influenced by inflation. if a high inflation occurs then the cost of living there will be more expensive. so many factors cause the cost of living in each city or country is different. and this site will be useful for people who like to travel abroad or when we want to study abroad we can use this site to see the cost of living there

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 06:25:08 PM

Guys, I’m 100% sure that the standard of living of a person in his country not only depends on the state of the economy, but also on the professional government and the state of the law enforcement and judicial systems, which should control and influence the number of corrupt officials and criminals in power.  You can easily find out in which countries the economy is developing and where millionaires are becoming billionaires, and people, as before, drag out a miserable existence, having no real opportunity to feed their family.  In such countries, all profits are not spent for the benefit of citizens, but in the pockets of the oligarchs.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:05:15 AM

Some people have different lifestyles, for addition the system you have to display lifestyle categories. It's a bit long because I have to enter my living costs, but it helps me enough when I want to vacation. The problem is the lack of information and economic growth of the country you need to make questionary, and share them on several forums.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:32:22 AM

Guys, I’m 100% sure that the standard of living of a person in his country not only depends on the state of the economy, but also on the professional government and the state of the law enforcement and judicial systems, which should control and influence the number of corrupt officials and criminals in power.  You can easily find out in which countries the economy is developing and where millionaires are becoming billionaires, and people, as before, drag out a miserable existence, having no real opportunity to feed their family.  In such countries, all profits are not spent for the benefit of citizens, but in the pockets of the oligarchs.

Yes this is the state of despairity all over the world because rich gets richer and poor gets poorer and there are exceptions wherein people who starts from scratch becomes billionaires, there are more social injustice and imbalance I'm developing and poor nations.  Again it depends on the individual how to choose his livelihood as for example if you can rent a house in Sharjah for the amount you spend to rent a room in Dubai which is hardly one hour away,  same goes for food and spending as well.

White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:04:33 AM

Cost of living is something everyone should consider and even more so for those of us who can make our living anywhere in the world, but there is more to life than just cost of living, you also have to consider how happy you will be in a certain place. If we look at the countries with the highest happiness ratings we'll often find that they are also among the happiest countries.

The cost of living is actually affecting a happy state of certain persons in most cases. If people don't have enough of financial stability which will provide the security for a life they also cannot enjoy that same life.

Those countries with the high cost of living actually have the higher standards so someone from a different country cannot consider his/her move to that country if he doesn't have the steady work there.

Happiness is connected with the financial situation and no one cannot deny that. There are few cases where the rich people are not happy with all their wealth but that are only a few cases where the certain people have low morale and will.
Actually if you have the enough money to live in a good and stable environment or place besides you can afford to live on those kind of prestigious villages around you and etc. but there is also a case where you can't afford to live in those kind of prestigious subdivision or famous subdivision because of the cost of living is very high and cant afford to maintain those kind of living then it would be also good if you will just go to a moderately good places in which you can live properly.

Having a good place to live is a happiness but let's not based it there because there are still some people who don't have a good place to live and yet they are happy and they can manage to survive in everyday lives because of love and their family.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:03:12 AM

I have used it, in my opinion comparing the two cities in my country is almost accurate, I just found out if there is a tool like this, it turns out comparing two cities in one country and the distance between the cities are not too far there is a significant difference. I will not be surprised if there is a difference in comparing 2 cities in different countries. guess what caused it.
the cost of living is always related to the development of the country's economy and developing countries whose economy of course their cost of living will be large as well and in my opinion with the crypto and blockchain as an economic system might be able to encourage the development of individual economies of the country and of course the country will experience development in the economy too
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:13:36 PM

comparison of the cost of living from city to city alone is different, especially between countries with one another, it all depends on local culture and traditions.
the cost of living for each person is different from his lifestyle.
what is clear is that economic balance is necessary, it is not possible for all people in a country to be rich entirely, if that happens then there will not be anyone who can be employed.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:31:50 PM

comparison of the cost of living from city to city alone is different, especially between countries with one another, it all depends on local culture and traditions.
the cost of living for each person is different from his lifestyle.
what is clear is that economic balance is necessary, it is not possible for all people in a country to be rich entirely, if that happens then there will not be anyone who can be employed.

Yes, totally different, so I don't think this should be compared at all, as it applies the law of demand and supply.

For example, in province, their main source of income is agriculture, so for sure that the price for their vegetables is much cheaper as it has a lot of supply compare to the Urban areas, wherein you still need to transport the vegetable from province to the City, so the price will be totally different at all.
AicecreaME

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:39:54 PM

Cost of living is something everyone should consider and even more so for those of us who can make our living anywhere in the world, but there is more to life than just cost of living, you also have to consider how happy you will be in a certain place. If we look at the countries with the highest happiness ratings we'll often find that they are also among the happiest countries.

The cost of living is actually affecting a happy state of certain persons in most cases. If people don't have enough of financial stability which will provide the security for a life they also cannot enjoy that same life.

Those countries with the high cost of living actually have the higher standards so someone from a different country cannot consider his/her move to that country if he doesn't have the steady work there.

Happiness is connected with the financial situation and no one cannot deny that. There are few cases where the rich people are not happy with all their wealth but that are only a few cases where the certain people have low morale and will.
Actually if you have the enough money to live in a good and stable environment or place besides you can afford to live on those kind of prestigious villages around you and etc. but there is also a case where you can't afford to live in those kind of prestigious subdivision or famous subdivision because of the cost of living is very high and cant afford to maintain those kind of living then it would be also good if you will just go to a moderately good places in which you can live properly.

Having a good place to live is a happiness but let's not based it there because there are still some people who don't have a good place to live and yet they are happy and they can manage to survive in everyday lives because of love and their family.

I agree, you have to ask yourself first if you can support yourself constantly without having any problem regarding about financial. You have to think of it a lot of times because everything might change and just so you know, not all of the things will turn in your favor. Dreaming is not bad but we have to be more practical and never forget where we started to avoid being disappointed in the end.

The moment you think you are highly capable of supporting yourself or family no matter what it cost, then proceed on changing the place where you want to live and what lifestyle you want to have.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 06:14:31 PM

Have you ever studied information about the conditions in which the inhabitants of India live?  There is a huge amount of the country's population, while the majority lives in poverty.  To date, the state is trying to ban activities related to cryptocurrency, but in my opinion for many this is the only and very important source of income.  India is a country with nuclear weapons and a strong army, while having very huge production capacities, but nevertheless it has very little effect on the life of every person.
Webetcoins

Activity: 1918
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:47:56 PM

I agree, you have to ask yourself first if you can support yourself constantly without having any problem regarding about financial. You have to think of it a lot of times because everything might change and just so you know, not all of the things will turn in your favor. Dreaming is not bad but we have to be more practical and never forget where we started to avoid being disappointed in the end.

The moment you think you are highly capable of supporting yourself or family no matter what it cost, then proceed on changing the place where you want to live and what lifestyle you want to have.
Having a dream is different than struggle for that dream. It is easy said but difficult when done. Dreams only become true with perseverance and risks. You need to do everything on your own. No one will support you or even encourage you. That is the reality of this world. These demand times and most of us, do not have whole life to make our dreams true. People give up when they are responsible for supporting their families.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AicecreaME

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:20:44 PM

Having a dream is different than struggle for that dream. It is easy said but difficult when done. Dreams only become true with perseverance and risks. You need to do everything on your own. No one will support you or even encourage you. That is the reality of this world. These demand times and most of us, do not have whole life to make our dreams true. People give up when they are responsible for supporting their families.

Exactly, you have to struggle in order to make your dreams reachable by your hands, without any of it, your dreams will remain dreams forever. However, I disagree that people give up when they have responsibilities in life, that's odd, is it more exciting and more lively when you have your family as your inspiration to achieve anything in life that you wanted, because your success is their success also.

But I guess it depends on what kind of person are you, if you are not family oriented, then supporting a family will be a burden for you.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:49:59 PM

Even there are some application on the Google Play Store having such options to check the personal and business comparison. I really don't trust such comparison and expect the same.
Maybe if I'm lucky that comparison would be true on checking it.
If we compare s in such way I'm not sure what we will get.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀