Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cost of Living Comparison  (Read 1293 times)
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Cost of living is something everyone should consider and even more so for those of us who can make our living anywhere in the world, but there is more to life than just cost of living, you also have to consider how happy you will be in a certain place. If we look at the countries with the highest happiness ratings we'll often find that they are also among the happiest countries.

I agree with you. You are totally right that everything exist not just because of our  cost of living. People must also consider what we really value the most. Like our happiness, everyone's happiness. Lets always consider that we always do things because we value our family, we value their happiness and not because of the  cost we exerted for them to be happy but because of our efforts that they appreciate. Happiness not always depend on money but living with our family together.

Yes, Cost of living varies in every countries. The standard  cost of food, clothing, health care and housing that are the basic necessity of the family can be adjusted based on the family's income. For me my country is far compare to the highly develop countries but i can say that my family is happy and have a respect with each other. This is the most important thing to me.

So true , every countries has the different kind of cost of living by culture and traditions. It is also varies where you belong if you are in the higher,middle or low class . Higher class has the more capability to buy what they want and needs ,in the middle class they can buy but it depends on how much has excess to their budget while the low class will think what is the more important to them specially food.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bongnor531

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

You also have to take the wages into consideration. One place might be cheap compared to another, but if the salaries are also much lower, it is tricky. Besides, you should decide whether you could be happy there
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

Comparison of the cost of living is certainly very personal, some say Jogjakarta is cheaper, because this person can save more in Jogja, while those who say Jakarta is cheaper, could be because it can save less. Such comparative data is useful but merely an illustration that when it comes to a decision made then it is very personal.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

Talking about the cost of living is actually too broad, especially based on opinions, which need not be addressed. But, well, never mind. I think that comparison happens from our own opinion .. the cost of living that we experience ourselves.
CryptoDavies

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Cost of living depends on individual income. The cost of house rent,  food,  cars,  clothing and general needs might be high when one receives a lower salary...you can only live  a comfortable life when your income is high and also when you have a reserved money as savings or investment otherwise live maybe unbearable.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

Sometimes I really wonder whether or not I should relocate, considering that the cost of living here in my country and city is pretty much one of the most expensive places you can live in currently. While other countries are certainly on the other end of the spectrum with dirt cheap living costs.

A big part of this is probably caused by the fact that the income that you would get at less expensive countries, if you were living, would be much less than in an expensive country, due to the isolation of the labour force from international markets.

If you can somehow obtain an online job that pays in bitcoin, which is a borderless currency that doesn't have country restrictions, you could really take advantage theoretically by going to a country where the cost of living is lower. Practically how this works out is debatable, but it's just an idea.

Actually there are already those who rely on earning bitcoin because it has helped them a lot. Many of the users in this forum participate in signature campaigns so that they may earn bitcoin and this has helped them pay for their daily expenses. It’s not so reliable but it has provided them with some financial assistance. Since the standard income in some countries is not enough to cover for daily expenses due to the high cost of living, there is the need for others to look for sideline jobs like earning btc.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

Cost of living in my country is has become a social problem due to the incompetence and negligence of the government to provide enabling environment for business and job opportunities for the young people in particular, some young people are now focusing on bitcoin and other coins through  bitcointalk forum to boost their cost of living

I think If we look at countries with the highest happiness rankings we will often find that they are also among the happiest countries.
The cost of living is something that everyone should consider and more for us who can make our lives anywhere in the world, but something more important than just the cost of living, you should also consider how happy you will be in a certain place.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

depending on what country we live in, because each country's cost of living is not the same, it can be seen from the regional minimum wages of each region vary.

I agree with that and it certainly depends on the place where you live and I guess we should consider the job that we have before purchasing some apartment for example, here in our country, cost of living is really cheap unlike in Singapore if you are unstable ot was too impossible for you to acquire a proper life since the cost of living is expensive, and I guess Bitcoin can help us to resolved this one.

Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

The cost of one's life depends on the lifestyle in jalaninya ...
Many people who have just enough income to meet their needs often impose themselves by following the lifestyle of the people who have more income.

I think this Index combines the cost of various components that comprise the basic human needs, creating an aggregate measure that newcomers can emerge into the workforce. Because college graduates consider alternative employment and job seekers are currently considering relocation, the index provides informative footage of rental, transportation, and shopping costs.
The cost of living index compares the cost of living in big cities compared to the corresponding metropolitan areas.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

The cost of one's life depends on the lifestyle in jalaninya ...
Many people who have just enough income to meet their needs often impose themselves by following the lifestyle of the people who have more income.

I think It does not matter where you live, it is a matter of how you will try to make you have a better life. I believe that the most important weapon to have a happy and successful life today and in the future is to have full determination and enthusiasm in every moment that you are living in this world.
The cost of living is a big factor for everyone of us. People work hard and struggle to have a better and happier life. In every day of us who are still in this world, we are really responsible for collecting a better profit or income for us to support our financial needs.
panfils

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

It is obvious that cost of living is higher in developed countries. But this is also compensated by higher salary they get.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

the cost of living is indeed a benchmark for someone. if our living cost is not proportional to income, it will get a very far comparison. where each region or country has a different cost of living, we must be able to stabilize the cost of living and pengahsilannya. however, there are now several tools that can compare the cost of living and the indicators, perhaps this is helpful for some cities, but not with all cities around the world.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

Cost of living is something everyone should consider and even more so for those of us who can make our living anywhere in the world, but there is more to life than just cost of living, you also have to consider how happy you will be in a certain place. If we look at the countries with the highest happiness ratings we'll often find that they are also among the happiest countries.

When we talk of cost of living, it differs on what country you are in.  But something most of us need to face everyday. This would be easy for people who are stable financially but a problem to those who have none. One thing we can do is to help them understand bitcoin or crypto and be a source of help to them as they struggle with the cost of living.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

The application does a good job in calculating estimated cost of living for areas covered by their data set, but estimating the cost of living of a particular areas has to do with many other factors.Government policies can affect cos of livinv , for example if the Government of an area decides to move her automobile production plant from City A to City B, the cost of living in City B would increase due to influx of people and workers to city B, while City A would have a reduction in cost of living due to the migration of people away from City A. This just goes to show that cos of living can be immediately affected by Government policies among other reasons.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

It is obvious that cost of living is higher in developed countries. But this is also compensated by higher salary they get.

The cost of living differs from one country to another. May it is in developed countries or developing countries. Those people who have high income have no problem whatever the cost may be. Those who dont, they must live accordingly to avoid themselves from spending beyond their means.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

I wish some one can do this same work on blockchain, by introducing blockchain to this type of crowd source information will bring much more accuracy to these estimates,
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

Cost of living is really a big thing for everyone living on different country because cost of living is your state of being a citizen in a nation. Cost of living differs from what country you are in, in my case i do live in a well and fair place where i can say that im living averagely . Costs of living also varies from minimum and maximum wage your government has settled.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

Cost of living for me includes basic expenses required to maintain a basic standard of living throughout specific geographic regions. Are also used to compare the cost of maintaining a certain standard of living between locations can also be measured in terms of purchasing power parity rates. Like in trading or investing there are times encounter in such failure or successful.
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

This is seriously making me consider relocating. Especially if I make a lot of money on Bitcoin and don't need to be stuck in one place for work. Rend is so much cheaper in most other places, compared to where I live. Very cool website to know about.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

Let's discuss where to live
Using this tool you can compare cost of living and it's indicators (Cost of Living index, Cost of Living Plus Rent Index, Groceries Index, Restaurants Index, Local Purchasing Power and etc.) for two cities supported by our dataset.
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp
I just tried up to compare my place to other expensive places which I was surprised that cost living (rent,groceries,bills) is updated which is actually the right price but there are some areas which it do only focus on fix category but well it isn't bad. This comparison site is really good but been wondering if these data are updated on all sorts?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████