Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is struggling?  (Read 3260 times)
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

I don't need to do any thing, because the ETH is still one of the most outstanding tokens, so when you have faith, you will choose to hold for a long time, instead of panic selling, which is irrational.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

In the crypt it is important to be patient and have strong nerves, because without this you will simply sell everything and lose a lot of money. I have not sold and now I have a good profit now.
Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

Most coins are struggling right now, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. If anything, now is a pretty good time to buy eth.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

I've also heard if bitcoin is now down derastris, he says that since many people sell bitcoin from buyers, is a decrease if bitcoin is affected by new crypto currency, the faster the growth, I also read if in early 2017 bitcoin worth $ 4,000, one day back as late as 2017?

Bitcoin, yes!
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

In the crypt it is important to be patient and have strong nerves, because without this you will simply sell everything and lose a lot of money. I have not sold and now I have a good profit now.
Everything is struggling nowadays if because nothing really changes with the basics of any coins, I'm not too worried because there will be an immediate time where this negative side becomes an upside-down thing
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

We have seen that the air follows the path of bitcoin. A couple of months ago, it was over$ 1,200, and now it's about$530. Bitcoin at the peak of the level traded about $ 20,000, and then went up to$7000. However, then there was an increase of up to$12,000. Therefore, I believe that we will see a good level. It is necessary to wait until the panic passes and everything calms down. So you do not need to worry and sell, keep your bitcoin and ether.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K
BTC price is unpredictable. They increase or decrease in any system. If I invest in BTC I just hope luck will come to me. Can not use knowledge to analyze the market. These are the words of the heart. Today's Crypto market has become more difficult. It is not easy to make profit from BTC like before.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

this is normal BTC will soon stabilize, and maybe current ETH decrease because many airdrop and ICO projects are not serious, this makes the downward trend and start not interested investors
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

this is normal BTC will soon stabilize, and maybe current ETH decrease because many airdrop and ICO projects are not serious, this makes the downward trend and start not interested investors
Maybe 'struggling' is a little bit of an exaggeration for a currency.It is true though that Ether has been making less significant positive gains than most Cryptocurrencies in recent times and this is not a position that Ethereum is used to being in.
letningmequin

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

It is no longer stable between supply and demand so prices will fluctuate again.
colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

Yeah ethereum is really slowly recovering, even tho i have big trust in it, and it seemed like its holding ok before, this new dip kinda destroyed it, i wounder how much will it take to recover as the whole market is recovering really slow

I think this situation is caused by the cold ico market, as we know, there were too many ico scams, which made ico to be bad reputation and more ico regulation is on the way, I think there will be a long time unless some new methods to solve these problems.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

There is nothing to be afraid friend. If bitcoin went to $9k, it is only a common thing.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are volatile in the market.
Their price can goes up and down significantly. I guess march is the bad month for crypto.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

it is because everyone is dumping ETH and also there are a lot of ICOs that are taking advantage of this small recovery (the small window of opportunity) to cash out of it and get out. that is why there is a lot of problems with the rise and a lot of sell pressure.

don't worry, i believe the ETH pumping team will start pumping it soon. but first they may wait for everyone to dump and the price to crash a little so that they can gather a little more at the bottom at cheaper prices before they pump and then dump on the idiots who buy after the pump.

there is also all these ICO bans and all the ICO regulations that you need to seriously worry about because ETH price is directly connected to how ICOs work. if ICOs were banned for good and there were no more of them, ETH will fall down to $10 in less than a week.

ETH has half of the price
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Well as far as prices concern, ETH went and stabilized for a while on 500-600$ from 150-200$ quickly. I know most of you are frustrated because it exceeded 1000$ during the historical $20,000 of BTC. Only those who bought ETH at a high price are the ones who lose but those who got ETH earlier are still in profit.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

Most coins are struggling right now, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. If anything, now is a pretty good time to buy eth.
It's true that most crypto today are struggling even the bitcoin, which is I giess the most affected one in this whole downfall that happens in a world of digital currency. Ethereum is also affected by the downfall of bitcoin because as what I have observed those good status of altcoins are depend upon the status otoo of bitcoin in the market.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LetsTalkMoneyxD

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

Price volatilities don't say truth always. If new projects are still announcing on ERC20 token infrastucture, there is no reason to fear about ETH future.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

Ethereum is not struggling at all. He is just floating on prices that market sets up for him. After a huge rise last year into this year he is in hibernation mode, but not quite if you following Ethereum's development. Improvements are coming soon, the precise date is not announced yet. With improvements, I expect to see a bigger jump in Ethereum's value.

Yes, ethereum is not struggling we must consider crypto coins volatility that it may go up and down at the market depending at the supply and demand. The more cheaper of value price of ethereum at the market the faster it will bounce back because many buyers will invest at ethereum because they trust and believe that ethereum is very pofitable, as a matter of fact annually ethereum at the market rage up high..
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

Price volatilities don't say truth always. If new projects are still announcing on ERC20 token infrastucture, there is no reason to fear about ETH future.
The price could be manipulated but what coin is not getting pumped every now and then? Ethereum has the most potential out of all the other altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

I don't see how it tells us anything. The whole market is down not just Ethereum. The only thing it tells us is that this is a correction the market is going through. If it would had been just Ethereum which would have dropped in price then you might have questioned the coin.

Catcorn

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

Yep, everything has decreased. Some coins dropped even more than Ethereum. I would not sell Ethereum anyway, I am sure it will recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: