Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to wake up a bear?  (Read 22069 times)
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:07:42 AM

of course by way of attracting new and old investors to invest or buy bitcoin with a lot, because in that way we can wake up bears quickly and the market will also quickly increase too if according to my own
What is certain is that prices are made due to supply and demand factors, so if there is a lot of demand, prices will increase. Especially if the supply is small, the faster it rises.
Besides that, there are also external factors such as the existence of positive stock exchange information or big state policies that respond to the development of digital money and regulation globally.
As for me, there are many ways to overcome bear market and that strategy is beyond my understanding and what literally clear to me is that when many people buy bitcoin it will affect its price as what the law of demand and supply says and the hodl move is only to prevent the fall down of coin value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:20:05 AM

Making profit while the market is going down is not waking up the bear, you’re simply just making profit because you’re doing the right thing and seizing every single opportunity you see to grab some profit. But if you’re talking about Waking up the bear then that’s something that happens occasionally, there are times the market will go up and there are times the market will also go down. You just have to know the right time to seize the opportunity and invest, so that as the market is going up you will be making the profit you need.
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:37:05 PM

We need the help of the whales. They are the reason why bitcoin is moving up and wake the bear. In addition, news and development are also the reason why market begins to wake the bear. As of now, the market experiencing a stagnant position. Maybe, it is a sign already that the market will fall few days to go. However, I am hoping to have profits before btc and other altcoins become exhausted.
Whales won't even think of helping the market.
You know what's on their mind? to make money as much as they can. They don't care to the opinion of people on how they can make the market better.

It is naive to think about any help from their side, but these are those people, who really can push bears (or bulls) come to the market. Now, when the market is swinging greatly again, both variants (fall and rise) are possible.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:56:36 PM

Making profit while the market is going down is not waking up the bear, you’re simply just making profit because you’re doing the right thing and seizing every single opportunity you see to grab some profit. But if you’re talking about Waking up the bear then that’s something that happens occasionally, there are times the market will go up and there are times the market will also go down. You just have to know the right time to seize the opportunity and invest, so that as the market is going up you will be making the profit you need.
Right. It's a matter of finding the right timing. Even if the market is in bearish, as long as you see good chances to make profits, then seize it. While others keep on holding their coins to make bigger profits when the price goes up, others too are taking risks to day trade even if the market price is in sideways.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:46:37 AM

of course by way of attracting new and old investors to invest or buy bitcoin with a lot, because in that way we can wake up bears quickly and the market will also quickly increase too if according to my own
What is certain is that prices are made due to supply and demand factors, so if there is a lot of demand, prices will increase. Especially if the supply is small, the faster it rises.
Besides that, there are also external factors such as the existence of positive stock exchange information or big state policies that respond to the development of digital money and regulation globally.
As for me, there are many ways to overcome bear market and that strategy is beyond my understanding and what literally clear to me is that when many people buy bitcoin it will affect its price as what the law of demand and supply says and the hodl move is only to prevent the fall down of coin value.

Yes, the demand for the Bitcoin will increase when the people start holding the Bitcoin because when a percentage of Bitcoin will be on hold for many months will always help the coin to increase the price. In the same way, when we hear any positive news about the cryptocurrency then we might bull will start increasing the price of Bitcoin.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:42:06 AM

Friends, what are you doing now, when the market situation continues to deteriorate, in your opinion how to take advantage of such a serious decline in order to win at least something? Did you manage to wake up the bear and get at least a small profit? Have you bought any coins in the hope of growth in the new year? I  am only waiting for the market to wake up.
I really saw Binance's spectacular wake up for the crypto market. The Binance Launchpad was launched at the time of the bear market and the IEO has really attracted a lot of foreign investors.
In any financial market, dump will come to the pump and that cycle will continue to occur. You should not be too pessimistic about the market situation. Be alert to choose potential projects and investments. I think that is the best way to wake up the bear market in yourself. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: