Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Lead Developer  (Read 92 times)
DeadAbrasiveness (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

Apologies in advance if this post in the wrong thread.

I'm part of a small team who took over a coin earlier this year after the previous devs scammed several people by selling masternodes and then disappearing (a rather common occurrence these days).

Due to personal circumstances, the current lead dev from the team who took over this coin is no longer able to work on this project and no-one on the team has the skills this chap had to continue the development.

We are now looking for someone to fill this gap.

If you are a developer with blockchain experience and are looking to get in on the ground level with this coin which offers something completely different to the current Proof of Work and Proof of Stake masternode model with a bespoke, built from the ground-up wallet, please do get in touch.

If you have any questions which you think other people may also have, please reply to this post so others can see the question and my reply. If on the other hand you would like a private conversation, please PM me.

There isn't a salary on offer currently however the short-term reward will be in coins once the dev work has completed and the coin is listed on an exchange, and longer term, this is a coin which is expected to be able to comfortably employ the current team (should they wish this).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

DA.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: