Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new potential project that all you guys can pay attention  (Read 212 times)
supsy10 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 01:44:14 AM by supsy10

Hi guys, i have spent a lot of time to research about this project (Dev team, Product, roadmap, Founder ...) and i think all of you can consider: Lina.review
I think it will change the review industry soon. Do not miss any chance to earn more money huh  Wink

I think some of you will wanna join Lina team like what i have done!
Just want to introduce you a potential project. You guys can join Lina Telegram at: https://t.me/linareview

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 03:01:03 PM by Jaycee99

First I dont know if you are a professional on things like mining, trading or other stuffs like cryptocurrencies. Please respect my suggestion because the way you post should have atleast any information about lina project because you posted it here on trading discussion.

I would like to suggest on the way you post here on trading discussion. You should atleast put some background on this lina, is it a ICO that is trading or what?

You make a small details that would have at least a catching introductions or any information. Also as you said you will share information upon PM but for me this is my suggestion that I think will help you to attract people.

EDIT: Please dont be offended on what I said on the first sentence because thats how I feel I really dont know you and I can just sense that you need more idea about your strategy.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

I do not think that this project will be useful.
Few people look at the reviews on crypto-currencies and almost all of them are paid for by those who are profitable to deceive people.

Who creates a buzz around the coin, they eventually disappear with the money of investors.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

that's just your opinion. like I do research on other projects that can be called "good options" but all the projects I think the same in the end nothing special. this is because I have seen many projects that have been finished but not appropriate expectations.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

This is my suggestion, you should post that information on Announcement board. Not here, buddy.
Then, your post still lacks on details information. At least, you can share the website or channel group.

Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

It seems the op is the owner of the advertised site. I don't see why he would be posting from a second account which has made just three posts if he were really genuine. This is an indication to scam. Bro, you can come out clean by dropping that shell.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

I have seen the announcement thread for this project and have also been on their camping earlier. I am not sure why you want to publish them so badly anyway and why is that we should PM you to get more info. You an just publish the official ANN thread and website address here if you really want to volunteer the project of Lina.

Yes I do understand that they are having great deal of project and it is unique idea as well. It will work as long as the devs are working behind the project and making things happen as they have mentioned in the project roadmaps and white paper.

Your way of publishing is kind of off the track. Add some official links over the post so that it will help others to understand more.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

I have seen the announcement thread for this project and have also been on their camping earlier. I am not sure why you want to publish them so badly anyway and why is that we should PM you to get more info. You an just publish the official ANN thread and website address here if you really want to volunteer the project of Lina.

Yes I do understand that they are having great deal of project and it is unique idea as well. It will work as long as the devs are working behind the project and making things happen as they have mentioned in the project roadmaps and white paper.

Your way of publishing is kind of off the track. Add some official links over the post so that it will help others to understand more.

I'm agree with you , there are better ways to introduce the project and explain more about it , there some high rank members , you can hire for managing your project.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:14:08 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 10:40:31 AM by bitcoin31

I can pay attention a lot of project that I know have possible to become sucsessful. I also follow the person who are already successful I diolize them I use the strategy that we gave to me and that's very worth it. Before you try the project make sure you make a research about that so you can know if it's become successful or not.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

Hi guys, i have spent a lot of time to research about this project (Dev team, Product, roadmap, Founder ...) and i think all of you can consider: Lina.review
I think it will change the review industry soon. Do not miss any chance to earn more money huh  Wink

Just want to introduce you a potential project, you guys can contact me at @supsy10 . i will share you more info

I've also searched for ICOs this month, but I didn't see project which you said. In my opinion, you should look at Cardstack, Fortyseven and Livetree. These are the projects that will finalize the ICOs in the next month and the bounty continues in the forum, and if you want to join, you can get stake appropriate tokens.  Wink
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

if this is a big project all your attention is really going to be in a single project. That's great. so would all investors be like me. to succeed their project. thanks.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

Interesting. A newbie account, and all his post is spreading about this new potential project. So I would assumed that you are either part of the team or genuinely see's this project as a game charger. Sadly though, you are the former.

I haven't research on the project itself, but based on the comments here, its looks like not many have heard about this project project and its seems dodgy without any links whatsoever (pardon my laziness).

So let see how it goes, if it truly deserves to be the next big thing. I'm sure that it will get a hype around the forum and more investors will get on-board.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

Its good that firstly you did your research and feel it is a worth project and find the great opportunity which might exists in future. Keep believing in yourself in this crypto world because sometimes even the smaller project can give you and exceptional returns in coming times.
kim diep

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:55:08 AM

I think it will change the review industry soon. Do not miss any chance to earn more money huh  Wink

Just want to introduce you a potential project, you guys can contact me at @supsy10 . i will share you more info

Where can i find the details in this project? is its ICO still ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: