Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of coins i should hold for next 2 years...  (Read 22350 times)
damiham

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

their is a lot of coins that we need to hold for the next two year,,this are the coins bitcoins,ripple,etherum,dragoncoins,neo and lots more,,if we can hold this coins for the next two years,,the have a  great potential in the future which some one can become a successful person in his or her life
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annyhoang1988

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

Coin with cheap price (smaller than 1$) as XRP, TRX, ADA...
didau

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

Marinecoin has an ICO in which you can get up to 20k mtc by finishing tasks, it’s repeatable every day and there are supposedly plans to expand on it. A bit later the artificial intelligence examines the post for proof of promotion (PoP). It’s the first of it’s kind in machine to machine transaction technology controlled by ai.Another thing to note is that most of the time it has zero fees on any transactions. MTC is environmentally responsible since it doesn’t use miners, mtc also utilizes time dilution technology which is a new thing in crypto world, you can read up additionally on it in their semi-whitepaper. In my opinion it’s one of the most valuable current as well as upcoming ICO’s since the plans go further than just the current community program but you can be a judge of that yourself, my plan for now is to HODL any of it that I have since it’s more than probably just going to keep going up, it’s not exactly buying unless you consider it buying the crypto with your time.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

ETH of course. In 2 years , It has a big potantial. Many investors hold ETH . They want to big profit. But in my heart says ; NEO. I dont know why.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

ETH is one of the best choices. It's very stable and has a really good potential to rise
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

That is a good very choice to choose Eth as a starter because I consider it to be the mini version of bitcoin. Added to that, I believe that it has a prosperous future because it has a good technology, low transactions fees and confirmed transactions. That is why it is great to hold Eth because the price will surely grow like bitcoin. And I hope that the future of cryptocurrency will be great because it is facing too many problems right now.
Jemchugov

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

I would like to suggest looking at coins with a top 20 value of less than one dollar
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

Thank you very much for this list, I am very glad that Bitcoin is on this list, because I believe that it is exactly bitcoin that will be able to get ahead and will be able to retain the dominance of the crypto currency market. Therefore, I fully support your opinion.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:18:04 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:23:54 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

There are some coins that I believe and so I invest with long term purposes, such as Icon, Cindicator Power Ledger, The Key, Credits and Swissborg
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

Most of the coins will bring very tasty profits after this bear market ends. But yeah there are better coins to choose from, I think bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin, eos, neo, icon, waves, omisego, zcash, nem are all good coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

What are about ICOs? Have you invested? According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
ubi88

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

My recommendations:

1.) DeepOnion
2.) NEO
3.) Wabi
4.) Tron
6.) Litecoin
7.) ETH
8.) Wawes
9.) Ripple
10.) Bitcoin
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

I suggest you have to save, BCH, ETH, BCD, EOS, and ETC, these coins have a very good prospect in the future, especially ETH and ETC...
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

Why do not you look at the Ripple coin. Recently it showed good growth. And when the market turns around. I think she will not give in to ETH, NEO.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years
waves good, now there is also bounty that platform is waves. meaning for the future, waves will start to creep up if bounty continues to exist and more and more are using waves as their platform.
shams

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

Yes NEO and WAVES are very good coins and I am sure after 2 years these coins will have a very good value so best to hold them and enjoy good profits it's better to add IOTA to your list also. Because it is also a very good coin and I am seeing a very good future for this coin also.
numizmat

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:12:27 AM

What are about ICOs? Have you invested? According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
It seems like they are addressing very common security concerns for many coins and exchanges:
> Keeping 60-75% of client funds safely offline in cold storage vaults
> Insuring clients online funds against hacks, being under UK government regulations (FCA)
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:19:38 AM

If you will take my suggestion, I suggest buyung some credits for it has a great roadmap to fulfill. It's one of those project that wants to build their own blockchain and solves the problem regarding transaction per second.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:22:57 AM

I held a holding on TBAR (Titanium BAR), this morning I was very surprised, because the price of TBAR was up 120%
previously the price of TBAR is 0.22 USD, but now it reaches 0.55 USD
I smile today and become more enthusiastic in daily activities

I suggest BTC, ETH, NEO for a panjag period
and the new altcoin as a benchmark for the short term
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: