Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news for the Cryptocurrency world  (Read 267 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

I hope that the news can affect the crypto market so that it can boost the bitcoin price increase in the near future as I'm sure all users and traders are already bored with the current market situation which is dominated by decreasing every time.

People who are bored with current market situation should just sell their coins and go away for ever. Last year we have seen a massive growth in price, and that was all good, but when the market falls back down because the previous levels were not sustainable, people get bored? Invest in stocks to see for yourself how boring things can really be. If you're lucky, you may end up gaining 1.85% after a whole year of waiting. Good luck with that. You know why I like this current downtrend? It makes weak hands and other shittles feel bad and hopefully dump their coins, so we can move up again. For now, it seems that there is no sign for the market to go up again, so keep selling guys! You can always buy back at +$10,000 levels. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: