Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounty/ Airdrop, I don't know what to join in?  (Read 1093 times)
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

for signature part? if in my opinion better view from the project first. for what the use of the project, who are the team, what the price of the token and also see tottal supply tokenya. if large then the allocation to bountnya will be great. if the project is such a condition of the conditions it does not rule out the project will be successful and who participated in the project will get many benefits. airdrop is just fishing for many participants join into the project
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

Before joining any airdrop or bounty campaign, make sure firstly that the ICO project linked to this campaign is useful, and having good potential to success, because you dont like to waste your valuable time for weeks and getting scammed as a result, or receiving worthless tokens.
There is many sites which can help you to find out the best ICO projects, like ICObench, and ICObazar.
kyolapharli

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

Dear friends,It is time to invest in the password market, especially ico.  I have been focusing on a great ICO project recently and deserve your attention. Marinecoin is one of the most promising projects.    Marinecoin. There’s no ICO, zero fees,  no pre-sale, but will send to everyone! It’s proof of promotion. The ICO only requires you to do proof of promotion to be part of the awesome mtc ccommunity.And uses artificial intelligence. Go and take a look marineco.in.- iot. A very good community !
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:13:55 AM

There are many new Bounty/Airdrop program per day. Almost all ICO has bounty program
I am quite confused what project to join? how to choose the best one? (because we can join only 1 bounty at the same time)
What is your opinion?

I feel the same when I'm still new. After spending some months here in this forum, I discovered that reputable managers often get good bounties with huge rewards and I wish I knew it before joining my current bounty.
ronealdenila
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

The first thing you have to do before joining this kind of a thing is to increase your awareness towards scam acquisition because when you have scam-awareness then you can easily identify which bounty or airdrop is a scam. And one advice I can tell you on how to identify scam project (I just learned it from other crypto users though), make sure you investigate the developers or the people behind it if they were real and if their personal background is really true.

Offers affordable and well-managed Bounty Campaign
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

There are many new Bounty/Airdrop program per day. Almost all ICO has bounty program
I am quite confused what project to join? how to choose the best one? (because we can join only 1 bounty at the same time)
What is your opinion?

I feel the same when I'm still new. After spending some months here in this forum, I discovered that reputable managers often get good bounties with huge rewards and I wish I knew it before joining my current bounty.
Not all the times yet even those reputable managers do handle out projects doesnt mean they do succeed anytime but somehow  chances are high for succeeding rather than on failing out.The thing here is that if you are a bounty hunter then expect there would be lots of participants yet other people or hunters do already aware or do have the same mindset of yours which they do really targeting reputable managers yet they can somehow assure theirselves that they would be paid off.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
8mflvdye

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

Here’s a good bounty program you should check out. You can get 20,000 .MTC. from Marinecoín for promotional efforts. Using time dilution technology to distribute 9 billion coins. Will have value for iot industry for machine to machine transactions. So good long term prospects. They have been around awhile and are time tested. Google their site under Marinecoín and check them out for yourself. With a lot of effort you can stock up a lot of these at zero monetary risk.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:08:17 PM

What is your opinion?

Not all the times yet even those reputable managers do handle out projects doesnt mean they do succeed anytime but somehow  chances are high for succeeding rather than on failing out.The thing here is that if you are a bounty hunter then expect there would be lots of participants yet other people or hunters do already aware or do have the same mindset of yours which they do really targeting reputable managers yet they can somehow assure theirselves that they would be paid off.
But atleast joining those campaigns handle by good managers do have some chances for high success at the end of the sale.Ive been seeing such scenario where projects being handle by them do succeed in the end and as a bounty hunter that will really be an advantage into your side.Confusion is there on where we would join up because seeing the entire market its flooded with new ICO every now and then which will give doubts and headache on which one we would join.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

What is your opinion?

choose the best campaign is very dificult
but if you want safe in bounty program you can follow campaign use campaign manager

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

What is your opinion?

but if you want safe in bounty program you can follow campaign use campaign manager

Yeah it may give a better clarity mate. I see the people look about the white paper and joining on the bounty but your idea will work for sure mate. I have done the same replies many people today who want to part of bounties mate.
I suggest to invest your fund cheap and potential ICO if that token bumped to expected value.
Then we will get the decent profit with that mate.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

What is your opinion?

Yeah it may give a better clarity mate. I see the people look about the white paper and joining on the bounty but your idea will work for sure mate. I have done the same replies many people today who want to part of bounties mate.
I suggest to invest your fund cheap and potential ICO if that token bumped to expected value.
Then we will get the decent profit with that mate.
Every people do have its own indications and as he said he do follow on campaign managers signature which would somehow work yet those managers can really make able to choose up a good campaign but not always a good thing to follow on because theres still no guarantee that it would succeed which means in the end you own research and knowledge will lead you do success.Always read on the important things which will convince you to invest on such project.

TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

this is a very serious issue, because choosing a bounty is very important not to be mistaken and not be deceived by scammers, starting work with the bounty you provide me with work for a whole month or for several months on this choose the right and reliable project is very important.

You need to carefully study the project site, get acquainted with the road map and white paper, learn as much as possible information about the project organizers, read the feedback of participants about the project and about the managers who follow the bounty
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

you are right, there are a lot of projects, and each of them offers to participate in the bounty to choose the most suitable project. You simply study the site and read the terms of the company, choose from them the most suitable for yourself and work

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

I think that it is not difficult to choose a bounty, it is enough to study the site and the terms of cooperation, in addition, you can read reviews and reviews and you will understand whether you need to participate or not
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

My suggestion is to find a good bounty, by looking at the roadmap and its team. If his team has experience then it does not close the need that the gifts we pick will be successful.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

Some ICO allowed you to join airdrops as you wish, as long at it doesn't say you are not allowed to join other airdrops or you'll be disqualify.
Leave this airdrop and look for another, if you are a person who can't decide to join only one, since for me also, the more the better.
nikkymama

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

It should not be a problem knowing which bounty or airdrop to join. Once you find a project of your choice, all that is needed of you is to read through the objectives and main aims of the project carefully before joining. If you find it convincing enough and you have interest in the the idea behind the project, then, you can join the airdrop/bounty.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

What is your opinion?

Every time it is not possible with the good managers because sometimes they failed to choose the right ICO. The team of the company seems to be very impressive but after seeing lot money they will scam the managers and left a community without any further developments.
dontno

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

Read through all the available bounty and have an understanding of what you stand to gain after you must have completed a task or the profits you tend to get after investing. Then you can select or join the most preferable one of your choice.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

I always look on ico bench and ico alert for the upcoming ico with bounties, if the review is good then i will probably join on it thats my way in looking good icos with bounty programs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: