Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄💠►ANN◄►ICO►🔵🔵SPOTCOIN🔵🔵【Bounty】💠✅51% Dividend🔥NEO🔥  (Read 33411 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

As soon begin ICO for your project? and then I can not find information about it anywhere, I Really want to participate in your project.

Spotcoin team will announce it's main ICO date in telegram community, join their telegram community or news channel https://t.me/spotcoinnews. Make telegram community pinned group in your telegram app to get the announcement fast, this will help you to get informationfast and to participate quickly in the main sale. Minimum purchase for ICOs will be 50 tokens.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

I just read article "Spotcoin: With experience comes legitimacy" in official Spotcoin Steemit (https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@spotcoin/spotcoin-with-experience-comes-legitimacy). It is very interesting, I can recommend to read this article to everyone.
flik8888

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

In this great article is explained the Spotcoin’s place in the NEO universe: https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoins-place-in-the-neo-universe-9c6688696c23
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

As I think, by listing all NEP-5 tokens on the spotcoin exchange, SPOTCOIN will make it possible for companies and suppliers operating on neo to easily move in and out of digital currencies, which usually gets quite complicated. This is very important for support NEO. I hope SPOTCOIN will be great soon.
kusumadewi

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

Why some delay with ICO? When ICO will be start? ICO must be 1 JUNE, now - 12 JULE. I hope ICO will be start soon. I believe in SPOTCOIN

As developers answered in telegram on same question

"We are working on several details to make it efficient and a smooth process for interested investors. We do not want to rush into decisions, so once we make announcement we want to make sure all questions are answered and process is well designed"

Soon will be announcement about ICO. Stay tuned.
publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Did you participate in Airdrop or Pre-ICO? In case of Pre-ICO you can see your SPOT token balance on your dashboard. You already have a unique NEO wallet address that has been credited. Once we finalize our 3rd party review, this wallet address will be open for each investor to access their SPOT tokens.
kusumadewi

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

Final call for today, if you happen to be in Yerevan, don't miss out SPOTCOIN's Armenia country manager Anaitcrypto at upcoming Blockchain Day on July 12 https://www.facebook.com/events/188281115197834/
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Any NEP-5 compatible wallet will work; however, SPOTCOIN recommend the O3 wallet for mobile users and the NEON wallet for desktop and laptop users.
chienvannguyen

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:09:56 AM

Why some delay with ICO? When ICO will be start? ICO must be 1 JUNE, now - 12 JULE. I hope ICO will be start soon. I believe in SPOTCOIN
Waiting please! ICO will be start soon
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

Spotcoin Close-up: Introducing Spotpay https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-close-up-introducing-spotpay-5e1b77edf75d
making digital currency payments work for everyone
It’s great to have digital currencies, but where do you spend them?

That important question brings us to Spotcoin’s final business line: Spotpay. In our Close-up series, we’ve reviewed our OTC business line, our mining operation, and our digital exchange with our Spotcore engine. As a finale, we want to share a bit of insight into Spotcoin’s very own webshop and retail payment concept. As part of our mission to makedigital currencies work for everyone, Spotcoin wants business transactions to become easy, integrated, and open to everyone.

rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

I really like the SPOTCOIN's core values as follows:-
>Trust
>Integrity &
>Responsibility.
all the above factors are very important to run the business successfully and they already have it. Also the Spotcoin telegram admins are very transparent about their project, very easy going and reqady to help the community members any time.
publiccoin57

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:29:29 AM

Which you can be participated airdrop if you can not have neo nep5 wallets ?
dumiya

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Spotcoin Weekly Round up

https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoins-weekly-roundup-july-14th-b5b37aab9db9

In this weekly round up, they summarized Armenia country manager's attendance to "Blockchain day: Going through ICO — steps & insights", CEO's trip to Asia to meet NEO, compliments received about our infographic depicting the NEO universe.
lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

When I read the whitepaper I see that this project has a great potential. It's concept is very good. It bridges the gap between the traditional banking sector and emerging digital currency marketplace. It is very well presented, explained and the team looks solid.
the fact that the team looks solid does not mean that they will be good in the future, in any case they will have to work hard to be at the level of the time of the fall of the market

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Dogy mandagy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:08:30 AM

Does anyone know the reason for the public sale delay?
Pre sale concluded almost one month ago and I couldn't participate in the pre sale. I am still waiting for the public sale announcement.

BITSONG
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
■∎▪▪▪▪▪   TELEGRAM   ▪▪▪▪▪∎■
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
publiccoin57

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

Hi .. Could any one say when we will see our Spot tokens in our wallets from airdrop ?
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

Spotcoin Welcomes Its Newest Advisor: Tamar Menteshashvili
Bringing more digital currency exchange leadership to Spotcoin
https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-welcomes-our-newest-advisor-tamar-menteshashvili-df76367df836
kusumadewi

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

Can everyone participate in ico? And how will ico work? First come first serve or guaranteed number of tokens per person? Thanks you for any answer.
dumiya

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

Can everyone participate in ico? And how will ico work? First come first serve or guaranteed number of tokens per person? Thanks you for any answer.

No. There are restrictions. Residents in China, South Korea, United States, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, South Korea, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Serbia, Vanuatu, Yemen cannot participate in the public sale.

Maximum purchase for a person in the public sale is 1 million SPOT.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

Important information from telegram:

"Spots purchased are stored in an escrow address until the ICO and third party review is complete. Your SPOT balance is viewable from spotcoin.com. You will be provided an entry field for your NEO address prior to the ICO close out so we can direct the SPOT deposit. Spotcoin's script hash is: 0a91cdc3c5ff89983c79e3c72e1ccd9e5beaa5d5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: