Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄💠►ANN◄►ICO►🔵🔵SPOTCOIN🔵🔵【Bounty】💠✅51% Dividend🔥NEO🔥  (Read 33414 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Heartstone (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:46:58 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 09:28:59 AM by Heartstone

Posted on behalf of Spotcoin

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heartstone (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

Reserved
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

I would really like to know the rationale of choosing an NEP5 token over an ERC20 or an ERC223, also it's good to see that you aren't claiming NEO as the Advisor which has been a generic issue with many ICOs on NEO platform.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Hi BM.
I want to contribute in this project
Any italian translator slot free?.   

i'm offering translation of topic, update thread and moderation.   

Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=193437
Bitcointalk name: unsoindovo
language: Italian

my previous works: http://goo.gl/o8QwU5 [myportfolio]

Thank you and have a nice day.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
ronin4nana

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:19:54 AM
Merited by xandry (1)

I would really like to know the rationale of choosing an NEP5 token over an ERC20 or an ERC223, also it's good to see that you aren't claiming NEO as the Advisor which has been a generic issue with many ICOs on NEO platform.

TL;DR: You can click on the Why NEO portion
https://prezi.com/view/qDNXLoRYKXQe4w1g4r3b/

NEO vs ETH:
TPS: 1000 vs 15. NEO can also achieve 10,000 TPS with optimization. We also aim to help NEO achieve the 2020 10,000 TPS goal. Our blockchain institute + accelerator enables us to find talent.
Fees: 0 vs $3 avg (Depending on the network)
KYC/AML: Yes vs No
Fork + Quantum Resistance: Yes vs No
Location: Spotcoin is centered between China and Europe, we have a strategic positioning
Strategic Alignments: NEO and Spotcoin seek regulation and to expand the digital economy. We also employing a developer to work with CoZ and are offering Node support.
Entry Requirement: NEO costs 500 GAS+ vs ETH is virtually free. To us, free isn't necessarily better. It just means an over saturation of s**t coins. We are here to do business.
Multi-Language: NEO has multi-language support while ETH requires users to learn solidity
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

Amazing project!

Looks well thought out and different phases are already planned!!

NEP5 was a good choice and it is well explained why! The future is not Ethereum! Until now there was only one choice, now there is a need to choose wisely the platform to use!

I'm still studying this project, but for now I'm impressed and certainly will be an investor.
I will also be spreading the word thru my crypto social networks and bounties!

Keep up the good work.
ronin4nana

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

Hi BM.
I want to contribute in this project
Any italian translator slot free?.   

i'm offering translation of topic, update thread and moderation.   

Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=193437
Bitcointalk name: unsoindovo
language: Italian

my previous works: http://[Suspicious link removed]/o8QwU5 [myportfolio]

Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello! Please submit your application here https://www.g0blin.com/Spotcoin/#tab-52ab1f21280da56f482
Wcrim555

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

Hello. A good project also needs to show its idea in large scale and its implementation to so many people> social network, news and so on. But you do not have it yet....
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

In general very interesting idea to be accomplished! I think it's very important by the nowadays have the marketplace which joins both markets - digital and financial!
How do you intend to connect digital and regular markets? By what means?

ronin4nana

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:24:53 AM

In general very interesting idea to be accomplished! I think it's very important by the nowadays have the marketplace which joins both markets - digital and financial!
How do you intend to connect digital and regular markets? By what means?

Having a payments system enables merchants to trade their cryptocurrency with clients on the exchange and OTC. Clients on the exchange and OTC will pay fiat for the cryptocurrencies. For now, the merchants usually have an overhead that requires fiat. The payments system also enables us to tap into multiple systems that enable Spotcoin to have liquidity.

You can see the process map if you click the "Spotcoin" logo and click on "Payments"
https://prezi.com/view/0F9AGHzO9cMqKHVgVLAi/
yesyoupump

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

Hi admin,

I wrote an article in Italian language:

https://steemit.com/ita/@bubblbubble/spotcoin-la-multi-piattaforma-cripto-su-token-nep-5-neo

Please record my application within extra stake for this post  Wink

Have a good day!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ronin4nana

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

Just read the WhitePaper . This looks a very Promising Concept. This Project got the capacity to break the barriers of Cryptocurrencies are currently facing. NEO based ICOs will rally around this Project. I seriously am looking forward to May 01 !

When NEP-5 tokens have a EUR/USD trading pair, the exchange will boom Smiley
Thenuka99

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:44:44 AM

TL;DR: You can click on the Why NEO portion
https://prezi.com/view/qDNXLoRYKXQe4w1g4r3b/

NEO vs ETH:
TPS: 1000 vs 15. NEO can also achieve 10,000 TPS with optimization. We also aim to help NEO achieve the 2020 10,000 TPS goal. Our blockchain institute + accelerator enables us to find talent.
Fees: 0 vs $3 avg (Depending on the network)
KYC/AML: Yes vs No
Fork + Quantum Resistance: Yes vs No
Location: Spotcoin is centered between China and Europe, we have a strategic positioning
Strategic Alignments: NEO and Spotcoin seek regulation and to expand the digital economy. We also employing a developer to work with CoZ and are offering Node support.
Entry Requirement: NEO costs 500 GAS+ vs ETH is virtually free. To us, free isn't necessarily better. It just means an over saturation of s**t coins. We are here to do business.
Multi-Language: NEO has multi-language support while ETH requires users to learn solidity

This is something I was looking answers too, thanks for answering this .

When NEP-5 tokens have a EUR/USD trading pair, the exchange will boom Smiley

can you please explain little bit more about this? how will EUR/USD affect NEP-5 tokens? isn't it two different platforms? fiat currency pairs an crypto pairs?
novaedivitiae

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

Also, what are the details on private placement?
ronin4nana

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:06:26 PM

Also, what are the details on private placement?

Hello, you can see the FAQ's page for basic answers on the PP. Feel free to message me directly if you have further questions. byron@spotcoin.com
mattyforcrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

I'm really happy to see another great project on NEO!
Your team looks very solid and seems like you've thought farther than most other projects by already offering that much information and you're prepared for a more global community than I'm used to, this is very good!

I actually did not read all other replies here, so if this has been asked before I'm sorry:
Will Spotpay be supported to work with credit cards? So I can use a credit card and pay somewhere in the US with it in USD while spending my ETH or NEO? Like a much more versatile Litepay version?

If you are going to offer this service then you'll have to prepare for a lot of eager users Cheesy
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

I really would like to join the NEO based projects. These days more than valuable it. Because bitcoin have a dump and some news are going Future crypto base coin is NEO. so this Spotcoin will have a great market. surely I want to join this ICO.
S3rj0

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

Hello, i like this project and i want to write an article about spotcoin on my own blog. Do you have a press kit? Can you give me the link?
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:07 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 08:11:46 PM by rost1989

I am still learning the project.

Which advantages can be observed immidiately:
- big team;
- project on NEO;
- ANN and description looks very transparent.

Disadvantages;
- Hard to understand after 5-10 minutes reading - but its important as this is the first impression and it either brings people to project or not. So it will require more reading about this project.
- Many team members are not well known for me personally in blockchain industry.

Hope will have more time to learn about the project.

P.S. edition: After quick overview of whitepaper and FAQ section I would like to add - if this project brings all set goals to life - this project is definetly a hidden gem. Project has many goals (a bit concerning) and is like a complex system (including exchange, payment solutions, mining, etc.). What I would definetly say that this project is worth to look at it in more details.

mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

I am still earning the project.

Which advantages can be observed immidiately:
- big team;
- project on NEO;
- ANN and description looks very transparent.

Disadvantages;
- Hard to understand after 5-10 minutes reading - but its important as this is the first impression and it either brings people to project or not. So it will require more reading about this project.
- Many team members are not well known for me personally in blockchain industry.

Hope will have more time to learn about the project.

I agree with you about your observations about that the project is hard to understand at the beginning.
Also i am interested in this one because its on NEO. I think NEO has an enormous potential.

Exactly, one big advantage is that the Spotcoin ICO smart contract is on the NEO blockchain.
It seems that NEO gets better ICOs than ETH in terms of quality.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: