Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:02:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP| ICO | SOXAX-DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL MEDIA|COINPAYMENTS PARTNER| JOIN NOW!  (Read 16930 times)
Soxaxinc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Soxax Decentralized social media will kick out FB

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:50:42 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 03:42:22 PM by Soxaxinc

WHY SOXAX?

The social media era has brought about a lot of developments and advancements in our day to day lives and how we connect and interact with the world. It has successfully bridged the distant gaps in communication and made the world a global village. There is no gain saying that the positive effects of social media have not been felt in all sectors of human endeavors. Before now, businesses were reluctant to add social media marketing as a tool for business growth. But today 85% of all businesses rely on social media as a tool for business marketing.

Nevertheless, this technological advancement has not left us without a desire for more. The effects of social media are both good and ridiculously bad.  Every day people spend an average of 124 minutes on social media, the creative productivity of most persons are being wasted on social media because people spend hours on social media and don’t earn anything in return but in the other way enrich this big corporations
Millions of personal data are daily being sold to big data companies every day without the permission of the owners of these data and they earn nothing from it.
We are proud to introduce to you SOXAX DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM....the social media that does more .

WHAT IS SOXAX?

Soxax is a decentralized social media platform that gives users the ability to interact, connect, share contents and messages while giving rewards from their activities. Built on the algorithm of proof of activity and proof of social. Soxax will help protect users’ personal data and give them utmost privacy by leveraging on the cutting-edge features of the blockchain technology. You just don’t waste your time, you earn money for each time you are on the Soxax platform. Soxax is safe, transparent, decentralized and rewarding.

SOXAX DATA PROTECTION

SOXAX prides itself on giving users maximum data protection and utmost privacy. We are adopting the end to end encryption data protection approach; because we are decentralized, we give people the choice to fully encrypt their data or let it open. Once encrypted, only the private key linked to the password of the users can decrypt the data and account. for a user (a soxian) logs into their account, they must decrypt their account with their private key and unlock their account. Data exchanged within the SOXAX platform are encrypted and doesn’t leave the platform as a plain text. Just like the founding principles of blockchain technology, the Byzantine general’s principles is adopted here and it's the fundamental technology of the SOXAX platform. So therefore, your entire data is stored with end-to-end encryption, so every data we get from you get you are encrypted before there are saved into our database and , and we have no way to decrypt those data because only you can decrypt it.

SOXAX ALGORITHM

PROOF OF SOCIAL/PROOF OF HOLDING

HOW TO EARN SOXAX DOLLAR?

* Content Sharing * Time spent * Engagements

In Summary, you earn for every Likes, Comments, post, Feed updates, Articles, Images, Videos, Chat, Friends, Time spent, Number of people who read your articles, Traffic to your articles, Time spent by users on your page and articles.

ADVERTS ON SOXAX

Every Soxian will be able to place any kind of advert on Soxax platform base on their Soxax balance. Users can choose what type of advert they would want to see in their feeds.

DISRUPTING AN ACTIVE 2.7 BILLION USERS INDUSTRY  

Join Soxax Decentralized social media.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexalieja

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

Cool
this is a cutting-edge business model, we need a social platform where activities are monetized. I strongly believe that this will strive now and do well. Nice project. #Decentralizedsocialnetwork#
gudtalent

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

wow.
This looks interesting and getting my attention to look into it right now.

#Decentralized social media platform that can beat Facebook i guess.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

For this project I find myself very potential.
 Why ?
It meets the needs of the rapid development of society.
Let's wait and see how effective this project is!
storfox

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

Soxax is a good alternative to existing social networks as it provides many benefits for its users, such as paying for activity in the social network Soxax, the security of personal data and the transparency of the work of the Soxax itself.
Soxaxinc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

Cool
this is a cutting-edge business model, we need a social platform where activities are monetized. I strongly believe that this will strive now and do well. Nice project. #Decentralizedsocialnetwork#

Thank you for the kind words Smiley. Soxax pre-launch is open now and you can earn about 1000 Soxax Dollar for joining pre-launch. Link: www.soxax.com

Soxaxinc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:32:20 PM

For this project I find myself very potential.
 Why ?
It meets the needs of the rapid development of society.
Let's wait and see how effective this project is!

Nice to hear that! Thank you!

Join Pre-launch : www.soxax.com

Soxaxinc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

wow.
This looks interesting and getting my attention to look into it right now.

#Decentralized social media platform that can beat Facebook i guess.

Thank you for your interest. Soxax Social media is certainly a big success.

Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

The fact that the Soxax project is a decentralized platform for social networks, gives users the opportunity to interact, exchange content and messages, providing rewards for their activities, it's great.
It's also good that Soxax will help protect users' personal data and ensure their privacy using the latest features of blockchain technology.
And I do not mind making money every time on the Soxax platform. I want this!
Let the Soxax team put all their ideas into practice successfully realizes all their plans in reality and many users will be grateful to it.
Soxaxinc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Soxax is a good alternative to existing social networks as it provides many benefits for its users, such as paying for activity in the social network Soxax, the security of personal data and the transparency of the work of the Soxax itself.

You have spoken rightly. Soxax is a cutting edge social media that will attract the growing industry into actively using it, and also give business the opportunity to thrive in a decentralized economy.

Soxaxinc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:15:41 AM

Project looks interesting therefore we invite you to visit ICOA for free & premium coin advertisement.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/icoadvertiser
BTCT Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2900581

We offer Twitter advertisement, Global forum campains, Free & Premium listnings, Banner advertisement & more.
ICOA

Nice! We will update on your website soon. For now we will be releasing platform and grow active users to 10,000 before full project launch.

tuanepiyds

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

You have spoken rightly. Soxax is a cutting edge social media that will attract the growing industry into actively using it, and also give business the opportunity to thrive in a decentralized economy.
Looking at the OP and ideas behind Soxax project and its coming social media platform, which is likely a top-notch platform in social media applications. This time, it is new era for Dapps in social media ecosystem.
gudtalent

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:23:32 AM

Hey guys, i just joined Soxax prelaunch, kindly join the waiting list of people who want to join Soxax platform here https://soxax.com/?ref=rz

Let's do this guys.
Soxaxinc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:54:05 AM

The fact that the Soxax project is a decentralized platform for social networks, gives users the opportunity to interact, exchange content and messages, providing rewards for their activities, it's great.
It's also good that Soxax will help protect users' personal data and ensure their privacy using the latest features of blockchain technology.
Let the Soxax team put all their ideas into practice successfully realizes all their plans in reality and many users will be grateful to it.

Thank you for your kind words! Soxax system and road-map is set to put it at the top of user base , and thereby provide earnings for all users.  Platform release will be in few days and we target 10,000 users before full launch.

Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:00:51 AM

Thank you for your kind words! Soxax system and road-map is set to put it at the top of user base , and thereby provide earnings for all users.  Platform release will be in few days and we target 10,000 users before full launch.

I will try to be among the first 10,000 users of the Soxax platform - when fully launched in a few days.
I did not expect such a moment to come so quickly. It's just great.
qwertyking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

reserved for chinese translation
Soxaxinc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

Thank you for your kind words! Soxax system and road-map is set to put it at the top of user base , and thereby provide earnings for all users.  Platform release will be in few days and we target 10,000 users before full launch.

I will try to be among the first 10,000 users of the Soxax platform - when fully launched in a few days.
I did not expect such a moment to come so quickly. It's just great.

Thank you for your kind words, Soxax platform will be open soon.

Soxaxinc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

Good project with high potential

Great! Thank you for your kind words! Soxax enables you to Earn as you engage with a strong end to end encryption.

SOXAX NOW 120 USERS.

PLATFORM LAUNCH IS COMING AND WE ARE HEADING FOR 10,000 USERS.

storfox

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

It is good that in our time there are new social decentralized networks that have advantages over old social networks that do not want to share profits with users. Soxax will reward its users for the activity and this approach i really like in this project.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

after reading the basic information, I still can not understand how you can earn in your social network, whoever writes briefly Huh Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: