Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptoclothing.org is a ripping store  (Read 95 times)
itsnasir (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

As the mentioned website above which I am mentioning again cryptoclothing.org is 100% SCAM WEBSITE with coinpayments.net merchant on them. This guy has fake feedbacks and fake followers, I figured out about this ONLY AFTER I paid him and he sent me "FK OFF" message on my facebook which confirmed me that he is running it to ripp off people. Their are no t-shirts and no nothing so don't pay this person because he's a fraud. And anyone here who works for coinpayments, Kindly shut down his merchant before he ripps off more people. I got ripped for 1.47 LTC almost $250 including shipping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

As the mentioned website above which I am mentioning again cryptoclothing.org is 100% SCAM WEBSITE with coinpayments.net merchant on them. This guy has fake feedbacks and fake followers, I figured out about this ONLY AFTER I paid him and he sent me "FK OFF" message on my facebook which confirmed me that he is running it to ripp off people. Their are no t-shirts and no nothing so don't pay this person because he's a fraud. And anyone here who works for coinpayments, Kindly shut down his merchant before he ripps off more people. I got ripped for 1.47 LTC almost $250 including shipping
You should move this thread to "Scam Accusations" (use "move topic" option from the lower left of this page) and update/edit this post with the following format:

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
itsnasir (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

What happened: I bought 8 items from the website, At first I texted this owner on his facebook page to give me discount code because I am buying lots of merchandise from his shop, He would read my text and wouldn't reply, After several messages to him, He replied saying "Because I am not giving out discount codes" And I was like ok, I went ahead placed order, Paid him 1.478 LTC which was worth $249.26 including shipping and after that informed him and asked him if he would ship using USPS, And his shocking reply was "Fuck off with your fraud" And at that moment I figured this guy put up this website to scam and ripp off people.

Scammers Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/CryptoClothing/

Reference Link: https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=status&id=CPCC1MUM7HWCJTTFEVUEH3FZT4&key=ac26be14ae84562f03b9d053f1668ab0

Amount Scammed: $249.26

Payment Method: Litecoin

PM/Chat Logs:  WED 3:19AM

Nasir
I need a discount code, I am buying lots of t-shirts and a p-cap and will ship them to myself in Pakistan.
WED 4:39AM

Nasir
?
WED 8:00PM

Nasir
Why aren't u answering?
THU 12:46AM

Crypto Clothing
Because I am not giving out discount codes.
Nasir
Allrite. That's all you had to say 🙂
When you read please kindly reply, Reading and not replying after is rude.
I am going to place the order.
I want to know for shipping to Pakistan, Which service you will be using? USPS or DHL or Fedex or is it possible for me to choose?
Nasir
??
Nasir
I went ahead and placed the order.
Order number 5626
Payment is already done successfully. So kindly let me know when will it be shipped?
Also tell me if it will be shipped from USPS?
THU 3:13AM

Crypto Clothing
Fuck off with your Fraud
Seen by Crypto Clothing at Thursday 3:13am
Nasir
What fraud?

Additional Notes: After I sent "What fraud?" This person blocked me immediately. Now I am requesting coinpayments.net to ban his merchant if anyone here is linked to them or work with them so no one gets scammed or ripped off by this scammer
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

What happened: I bought 8 items from the website, At first I texted this owner on his facebook page to give me discount code because I am buying lots of merchandise from his shop, He would read my text and wouldn't reply, After several messages to him, He replied saying "Because I am not giving out discount codes" And I was like ok, I went ahead placed order, Paid him 1.478 LTC which was worth $249.26 including shipping and after that informed him and asked him if he would ship using USPS, And his shocking reply was "Fuck off with your fraud" And at that moment I figured this guy put up this website to scam and ripp off people.

Scammers Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/CryptoClothing/

Reference Link: https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=status&id=CPCC1MUM7HWCJTTFEVUEH3FZT4&key=ac26be14ae84562f03b9d053f1668ab0

Amount Scammed: $249.26

Payment Method: Litecoin

PM/Chat Logs:  WED 3:19AM

Nasir
I need a discount code, I am buying lots of t-shirts and a p-cap and will ship them to myself in Pakistan.
WED 4:39AM

Nasir
?
WED 8:00PM

Nasir
Why aren't u answering?
THU 12:46AM

Crypto Clothing
Because I am not giving out discount codes.
Nasir
Allrite. That's all you had to say 🙂
When you read please kindly reply, Reading and not replying after is rude.
I am going to place the order.
I want to know for shipping to Pakistan, Which service you will be using? USPS or DHL or Fedex or is it possible for me to choose?
Nasir
??
Nasir
I went ahead and placed the order.
Order number 5626
Payment is already done successfully. So kindly let me know when will it be shipped?
Also tell me if it will be shipped from USPS?
THU 3:13AM

Crypto Clothing
Fuck off with your Fraud
Seen by Crypto Clothing at Thursday 3:13am
Nasir
What fraud?

Additional Notes: After I sent "What fraud?" This person blocked me immediately. Now I am requesting coinpayments.net to ban his merchant if anyone here is linked to them or work with them so no one gets scammed or ripped off by this scammer

You should get the attention of coinpayments so that they can potentially freeze his account before he scams any more people.

Also you should have used paypal to pay in this case since it is an accepted payment method. If you pay by paypal for goods and services, then you have a chance of recovering your funds if nothing is sent to you. Sellers don't usually accept it with crypto but this person surely does.

I don't get why all of a sudden he would say "F*** off with your fraud", though. Did you do anything before he said that? I mean as far as i know, your LTC transaction is confirmed and there is no way that you could be the scammer here. If he doesn't ship the order within 2-5 business days like he promises to, then he is the real fraud.

Good luck, but these small crypto sites that have no public advertisement is hard to trust these days.

Smiley
itsnasir (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

He is not going to ship anything at all, I didn't do ANYTHING, I pasted the chat logs from facebook as it is. He couldn't think of anything probably so he just said I am fraud and blocked me, Cuz he never thought I would be paying him to buy the merchandise as he was not responding to my texts in beginning. Coinpayments should look into it. I don't know if they got to read my post here to ban his account but I made an attempt here so if anyone is linked to coinpayments, He can look into this matter.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

He is not going to ship anything at all, I didn't do ANYTHING, I pasted the chat logs from facebook as it is. He couldn't think of anything probably so he just said I am fraud and blocked me, Cuz he never thought I would be paying him to buy the merchandise as he was not responding to my texts in beginning. Coinpayments should look into it. I don't know if they got to read my post here to ban his account but I made an attempt here so if anyone is linked to coinpayments, He can look into this matter.

Wow, that's crazy.

Coinpayments is most likely not going to respond to your thread here or even notice it. But you could reach them through their support ticket system: https://www.coinpayments.net/supwiz. Though it's clearly stated that there will be no refunds, you could potentially get the merchant's account suspended by providing proof of him just scamming you without any remorse.

But remember, if you want to order merchandise like this, either do so with a well known site, pay via paypal, or deal with escrow if possible. Paying via an autobuy link or paying via Bitpay/coinpayments offer no more protection since they are non-refundable. Prevention is always better than a cure.

Smiley
itsnasir (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

Well I don't use credit card nor paypal. I am full time crypto supporter and always pay online using crypto! I did contacted them and their autobot responded that this transaction went through so now again I am contacting them without transaction info so human gets back to me instead of auto bot
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

If you have seen his FB page, you can leave a review and also try to complaining FB.
Hope this helps. https://www.facebook.com/business/help/community/question/?id=10154638772668255

This is SAD.  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: