Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing BtcOnTilt.com! No-limit and Limit Texas Hold 'em + 24/7 Freerolls!  (Read 4277 times)
Weaver (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 02:21:39 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2011, 02:38:17 AM by Weaver

BtcOnTilt.com is a brand new poker site that has a ton to offer.

I've been playing for about a week now and I really like the site. The admins are constantly working on updating the site and there are tons of promotions running on the site. What I really love about the site is that the admins are ethical and care. Last night a slight bug messed up a table during a tournament and everyone got a refund plus some bonus chips for those that were ahead.

They offer No limit holdem, limit holdem, pot limit holdem, and freerolls. If you have any questions about the site, I can answer them Smiley

If you want to go register right now, please use my referral link: https://secure.btcontilt.com/register.php (You will get 10% rake back!)
If you don't want to be nice: http://btcontilt.com/ (You will get 0% rake back. But if you change your mind, just put in Weaver in the referred by form and you will get rake back! ^_^)

P.S. I'll be posting any promotions that are going on in this thread. Tonight there is the "Crackin' Aces" promotion which promises 10x the BB if your pocket aces get beaten.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcontilt

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2011, 03:20:39 PM

Come over and play.

We have free rolls running non-stop around the clock.  So if you are looking for something to do, why not come and play for some free bitcoins?

We normally have big promotions every night as well like our aces cracked.  If you lose with AA on a ring game, you get 50x your big blind!  We also have just started our referral program.  We are now offering 10% rakeback for every player that you refer. 

If you are a webmaster and interested in partnering for high referral % please contact us at support@btcontilt.com.  We also offer webmasters a means to advertise and reward their own customers/members.  We can do custom branded tournaments that are password protected and have a prize pool funded by you.  Contact us for more details on that as well.
btcontilt

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2011, 03:33:46 PM

We also have a bad beat jackpot currently sitting at over 20 bitcoins.  Someone come hit it  Grin
Weaver (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 07:13:39 AM

We're hosting a huge 500 chip buy-in tournament this sunday. We hope to see the turn out we had last week!
bracek

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 12:30:36 AM

I've been playing for about a week now and I really like the site. The admins are constantly working on updating the site and there are tons of promotions running on the site. What I really love about the site is that the admins are ethical and care. Last night a slight bug messed up a table during a tournament and everyone got a refund plus some bonus chips for those that were ahead.

They offer No limit holdem, limit holdem, pot limit holdem, and freerolls. If you have any questions about the site, I can answer them Smiley

If you want to go register right now, please use my referral link: https://secure.btcontilt.com/register.php (You will get 10% rake back!)
If you don't want to be nice: http://btcontilt.com/ (You will get 0% rake back. But if you change your mind, just put in Weaver in the referred by form and you will get rake back! ^_^)

P.S. I'll be posting any promotions that are going on in this thread. Tonight there is the "Crackin' Aces" promotion which promises 10x the BB if your pocket aces get beaten.

can i use ur referal retroactively Smiley
I just rushed to register, and left  the "refered by" field empty Sad
played a while ago at the freeroll with u Smiley
bracek

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 12:37:31 AM

site is sooooo good looking,
I could not believe it,
looks professional, lobby and tables, only avatars are maybe little too childish,
and advance action buttons should be a little bigger
other than that, all is above my initial expectations.
I'll be movin' in...

already invited my 2 friends to register.

bracek

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 12:39:29 AM

u MUST ask Bruce Wagner to make a show about you,
it will explode ur popularity
done

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 01:03:13 AM

btcontilt Thank u for the great contribution to the community  Cool
Weaver (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 01:06:20 AM

can i use ur referal retroactively Smiley
I just rushed to register, and left  the "refered by" field empty Sad
played a while ago at the freeroll with u Smiley

Unfortunately not, but I'm still glad to have you!
It's great that you're moving in ^^
done

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 01:16:24 AM

Weaver the site needs table resizing. Is that in the works?  Cool
Weaver (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 06:09:24 AM

Weaver the site needs table resizing. Is that in the works?  Cool
We're a new site and we've been ironing out the kinks one by one, I've put that on the list of things to do though Smiley
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 08:09:44 AM

I heard "Free Bitcoins", could you tell me more?
Also, feel free to drop some in that address in my sig Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Weaver (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 12:55:03 AM

I heard "Free Bitcoins", could you tell me more?
Also, feel free to drop some in that address in my sig Smiley
We run freerolls constantly for bitcoins. Simply register for the tournament, pay nothing, then if you win, you get free bitcoins. Simple as that.
Insuremeplz

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 06:41:24 AM

I deposited 1 BTC to btcontilt.com and have since tried to withdraw it with no success. My account now shows zero but I have not received the payment. I realize it's only 1 bitcoin and am not terribly worried about the loss, but I have tried to contact the site by email twice now and have heard no response. Please PM me here if someone is able to get this resolved. Thanks.
Weaver (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 07:56:42 PM

I deposited 1 BTC to btcontilt.com and have since tried to withdraw it with no success. My account now shows zero but I have not received the payment. I realize it's only 1 bitcoin and am not terribly worried about the loss, but I have tried to contact the site by email twice now and have heard no response. Please PM me here if someone is able to get this resolved. Thanks.
The admins have to get sleep sometime. Right now our withdrawal process is manual to prevent against gaming the system. Your withdrawal will be process sometime today. Thank you for your patience!
Insuremeplz

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 10:05:24 PM

The admins have to get sleep sometime. Right now our withdrawal process is manual to prevent against gaming the system. Your withdrawal will be process sometime today. Thank you for your patience!

You should change the wording on the site then from "manually processed every hour" to it may take three days or more...
btcontilt

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2011, 05:58:53 AM

Hey insuremeplz, your player name was populated in the withdrawal address field in our database for some reason.   Apologize for that and shows we need to do different validation for those fields.  Could you please email me your withdrawal address?  I'll send you the 1 bitcoin and also keep your account credited with 1000 chips. I thought I had emailed you with the email you provided on your account, but I guess communication got mixed up. 

Oh our email is support@btcontilt.com 

If any other players experience problems like these, we have just implemented a live help chat widget on our homepage.  Normally we have a customer service agent online who can help you resolve problems immediately.  Thanks everyone for the support we've had so far.  We are rolling out a massive update on our members/accounts pages in the near future.  So please bear with us!
Weaver (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 08:44:40 AM

You should change the wording on the site then from "manually processed every hour" to it may take three days or more...
I've updated the FAQ to better represent transaction times.
Sorry for any confusion.
Weaver (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 09:26:17 AM

We had an awesome freeroll today for 1 bitcoin. We're planning some tournaments for this sunday, keep your eyes open! Smiley
Weaver (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 09:10:15 PM

It's finally sunday! We have three tournaments set up for today! The free rolls are for 1 btc each!
TWO FREEROLLS and one buyin tournament! Even if you have no chips you can win the freerolls to get your buyin!
Free roll one is at 7:00 PM EST
Free roll two is at 8:30 PM EST
The huge sunday tourney is at 10 PM EST. That is in 5 hours folks! Get your deposits in before it's too late!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: