Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising SaaS Project  (Read 130 times)
braindeadgenius (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:47:30 AM

I have an idea for a SaaS project that could be marketed to companies throughout the world that would allow small businesses up through multi-national companies to utilize a single software to handle all of the aspects of their business. As a user of software that does some of the things that this needs to do, and as a developer of web applications, I have a strong base in this project. I have begun development of two different versions of this software as well. However, I do not have the time to be able to perform all the work necessary to get the project done in a timely manner.

I am looking for a company that would allow me to manage the project under a contracted position and NDA. I have the idea that can bring a lot of money, and I would like to bring it to life as well as obtain professional project management experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
braindeadgenius (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Still looking to work with a company on this.
8Bet
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

would allow small businesses up through multi-national companies to utilize a single software to handle all of the aspects of their business.

That's quite a gargantuan expectation for a single software project - perhaps you could expand on exactly what the scope of business functions this single piece of software would cover ?

braindeadgenius (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

would allow small businesses up through multi-national companies to utilize a single software to handle all of the aspects of their business.

That's quite a gargantuan expectation for a single software project - perhaps you could expand on exactly what the scope of business functions this single piece of software would cover ?

And that is exactly why it is too much for me to fit into my schedule to cover. Working with a company that utilizes multiple different softwares, and unnecessary IT personal expenses, to cover asset and information tracking for the company, poorly, I had the idea to do this. And I'm not talking about a small company. We're owned by a very large investment firm, previously owned by Goldman Sachs.

Anyway, when I say everything, I mean everything. Business: PRs, POs, Quotes, Invoices, Expensing, Accounting, Budgeting, etc. Assets: Inentory management, asset management, reconciliations, inventory counting, etc. Information logging, EH&S compliance, integrated calendar with emailing and notifications, eventual smart phone app to allow instant notifications, compliance with regulatory authorities, etc. There is a lot of functionality that needs to be developed, and everything would be integrated.

It would be harder to attract much larger businesses which would likely have their own systems, though I know one of the top 5 construction companies in the USA uses Excel for tracking most of its data. This would immensely benefit smaller to medium sized companies, and pricing would reflect that. It would have to be affordable to them.
braindeadgenius (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:30:36 PM

I figured with the amount of individuals (though I would work with a company any day before working with an individual) and companies perusing the forums, that this would be a good place to post my idea.
braindeadgenius (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

Still looking for a company interested in working on this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: