Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Kucoin Exchange Doing An Exit Scam?  (Read 146 times)
Coltpython (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

There is this Youtube video going round that Kucoin Exchange is doing an exit scam. That their offices in China is empty. Could this be responsible for the massive dip in Kucoin Shares coin (KCS)?

https://youtu.be/E9Tfh1ag5_c

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LankaJay

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

May be. But all other coins are going down today. So this is just due to the current market conditions. I also saw an article saying that this new about kucoin is just a rumor.
Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

That's not good news ... Angry Sad
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

Probably just FUD but be alert and do your own research as well.
An exchange closing at this time will give the market further beating.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:31:30 AM

There's something fishy going on, but perhaps perfectly explainable. You see, even a #53 exchange is able to earn many millions a year for their service. By pulling an exit scam, they earn big 1 time, but then have to face consequences for sure at some point.

Being liquid enough at this point (when everything is down so much) is a different story. I wonder if they took a gamble by putting too much of their earnings into promotion instead of building a healthy company.
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

There is this Youtube video going round that Kucoin Exchange is doing an exit scam. That their offices in China is empty. Could this be responsible for the massive dip in Kucoin Shares coin (KCS)?

https://youtu.be/E9Tfh1ag5_c

I can not believe that Kucoin Exchange offices in China are empty. It seems to me that Kucoin Shares coin falls down due to the fact that the entire crypto market is falling now. I think when the market will return to normal, then with (KCS) everything will be fine.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

there's always been a lot of fud going around kucoin but it always turned out to be false.

anyways, in my opinion kucoin is a great exchange for making money during alt season - but all other periods, stay away from it.
Potala

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:23:21 AM

Kucoin Exchange's reputation is not very good, compared to several other Chinese exchanges, such as binance, huobi, OKex, gate.io and other exchanges, Kucoin is not very popular with Chinese players.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

They explained about this problem 2 days ago, link here https://news.kucoin.com/en/the-clarifications-on-kucoin-office-locations, but it seems that users are distrust this explanation.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

I think it's fake because the kucoin exchange has responded.
Its address is in Singapore, so this is fake news.
The reason for the decline is because the whole market is falling.

mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

the news of course played an important role in the decline in prices ,it caused a lot of panic for investors giving that recently a lot of projects turned into SCAM , but once the exchange responded, i personally felt more relief .
i recommend paying more attention to this exchange as maybe in the future they turn into real exit scam.who knows !

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: