Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you confirm this?  (Read 2131 times)
Pompobit (OP)

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:05:31 PM

Hi,
I'm sorry if I'm writing english but I need your help.
An user claimed that a member of the chinese community interviewed Friedcat (AsicMiner) and he released some really intersting news:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjI1OTIxMTc2.html

One of our group members in Chinese community had an interview with Friedcat today. Above is the brief introduction of what Friedcat has done and planned to be accomplished in the next months.
To be short:
1. 1000T would be released around Nov 7th. These chips may be sold or deployed, depending on the situation then.
2. 2nd Gen chips have already been developed long time ago. But they were delayed to deploy considering the unsatisfactory performance.
3. 3rd Gen chips were also under development during that period. It is already developed now but still under test. It is expected to become a mature product in Feb 2014, which means its key indicators would be much better than those of its competitors. It is estimated that the network hashing power would be 1000p then, while Friedcat would deliver several hundred of it.

This is what realdos said to add credibility to the interview:

The interviewer is one of our members in the Chinese community. She is not one of AM's board members but she does hold some AM shares. She has been planning to have an interview with Friedcat and finally she made it. We the Chinese Bitcoiners have known her for a long time and she's built her credibility with her interviewing more than 15 people in this community.
I post this video and translation in this thread, assuming that since she already post it on Weibo, a twitter-like service in China, that should become some public information and Friedcat's consent must have been gained to release it.

I can't speak chinese, so if someone can confirm that the video really is what realdos said and the interviewer is really a well known chinese community member, I'd be very grateful.

Thank you
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:08:45 PM

I also want to know this. This is very interesting. 早安
realdos

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:26:18 PM

Hi,
An user claimed that a member of the chinese community interviewed Friedcat (AsicMiner) and he released some really intersting news:

One of our group members in Chinese community had an interview with Friedcat today. Above is the brief introduction of what Friedcat has done and planned to be accomplished in the next months.
To be short:
1. 1000T would be released around Nov 7th. These chips may be sold or deployed, depending on the situation then.
2. 2nd Gen chips have already been developed long time ago. But they were delayed to deploy considering the unsatisfactory performance.
3. 3rd Gen chips were also under development during that period. It is already developed now but still under test. It is expected to become a mature product in Feb 2014, which means its key indicators would be much better than those of its competitors. It is estimated that the network hashing power would be 1000p then, while Friedcat would deliver several hundred of it.

The interviewer is one of our members in the Chinese community. She is not one of AM's board members but she does hold some AM shares. She has been planning to have an interview with Friedcat and finally she made it. We the Chinese Bitcoiners have known her for a long time and she's built her credibility with her interviewing more than 15 people in this community.
I post this video and translation in this thread, assuming that since she already post it on Weibo, a twitter-like service in China, that should become some public information and Friedcat's consent must have been gained to release it.

I can't speak chinese, so if someone can confirm that the video really is what realdos said and the interviewer is really a well known chinese community member, I'd be very grateful.

Thank you

The interviewer's id here is fdahq. The thread she post is actually on top of this subforum.
Pompobit (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:28:41 PM

Hi,

To be short:

Thank you

The interviewer's id here is fdahq. The thread she post is actually on top of this subforum.

Thank you, no offense, but I'd like a confirm from someone has not posted in the english forum this evening, yet Wink
realdos

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:30:30 PM

Hi,

To be short:

Thank you

Thank you, no offense, but I'd like a confirm from someone has not posted in the english forum this evening, yet Wink

Then you may have to wait some hours, as most people in China are still sleeping. Grin
Pompobit (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:32:19 PM

Then you may have to wait some hours, as most people in China are still sleeping. Grin

I'll wait, I have time Smiley
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:07:14 AM

难以相信明年会到达1000p水平。除非新技术的功耗降低30倍。毕竟烤猫,蝴蝶,avalon不是专业芯片设计公司。提升10倍以上能效相当困难。

不做过多奢望,希望烤猫不要食言,年底前布置800-1000T算力。
Pompobit (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:29:30 AM

难以相信明年会到达1000p水平。除非新技术的功耗降低30倍。毕竟烤猫,蝴蝶,avalon不是专业芯片设计公司。提升10倍以上能效相当困难。

不做过多奢望,希望烤猫不要食言,年底前布置800-1000T算力。

Thank you but I'm having some trouble to understand what you wrote, google translation is pretty hilarious Grin:

Hard to believe that next year will reach the 1000p level. Unless the new technology to reduce power consumption 30 times. After baking cats, butterflies, avalon is not a professional chip design company. Up to 10 times more energy efficiency difficult.

Not too much wishful thinking, I hope not to renege roast cat, arranged before the end of 800-1000T count force.

She is saying something about Friedcat/AsicMiner releasing 1P on november 7th? And 3rd generation chips on february 2014?
Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:39:28 AM

She is saying something about Friedcat/AsicMiner releasing 1P on november 7th? And 3rd generation chips on february 2014?
yeah。she said that。
but i dont believe 3rd chips is enough cheap to sold or something。
jyaken

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:19:28 AM

AFAIK both realdos and the interviewer are well known chinese community member.

The interviewer (fdahq) has a thread here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252469.0
lvl

Activity: 108
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 01:44:08 AM

I can confirm this

this video is really

news and reviews on bitcoin miner and other crypto miners. www.cybtc.org(english),www.cybtc.com(chinese),www.cybtc.net(chinese)
innovation

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:11:57 AM

AFAIK both realdos and the interviewer are well known chinese community member.

The interviewer (fdahq) has a thread here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252469.0

I confirm this video is released by 洋洋,the second part is here:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjI1OTgyMzcy.html
innovation

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:18:53 AM

Her weibo is here:

http://weibo.com/u/3244140934

bittime

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:41:28 AM

Yang Yang is a Chinese btcer, one of very few female btcers. she made a talk show named yangyang talk.
She has interviewed several Chinese btcers and FC is the latest one.
The summary information is basically the same as the video content.
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 03:39:16 AM

Thanks all for contributing, translating and verifying! Very appreciated! Smiley

realdos

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:47:11 AM

Thanks all for contributing, translating and verifying! Very appreciated! Smiley

You are more than welcome.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: