Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Essentials for Traders  (Read 13843 times)
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:25:23 PM

One of the essentials of being a trader is you must equip of knowledge and strength that may used if your opponent trader ask something about your coin or token, you must know what to answer and that would must a fact and not only based on someone you hear, it must legit or real. You must also equip of emotions in which you must hid your emotions so that the trader will not know what you need what you are trading your coin or token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:36:17 PM

One of the essentials of being a trader is you must equip of knowledge and strength that may used if your opponent trader ask something about your coin or token, you must know what to answer and that would must a fact and not only based on someone you hear, it must legit or real. You must also equip of emotions in which you must hid your emotions so that the trader will not know what you need what you are trading your coin or token.
Yes you need those things in order to survive in the trading world because if you did not know those strategies you will not survive here in trading. Another tip for those who are beginners and newbie here in trading you must know those strategies and different tips from senior by just asking them or creating a topic in this forum to gain extra knowledge in how to trade very well.
Yes those advice from yours truly senior so that you may avoid scam, but being scam is a part of trading. Remember that no one became professional without any failure so you must do bad in order to realize what is right. Just like in exchanging and trading you can scam so that you may know what they are doing to find a victim, in Dabrb you can exchange and trade you may apply those tips that we've taught to you in darb so that you may try how to trade and exchange, and also you can gain experience by doing that.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:09:14 PM

Experience is the mother of knowledge. Start with an amount that you can afford to lose and practice real trading, as the time passes you would gain experience and that would be very useful in future trading.
That statement describes the concept in a best way.
I believe that experience also comes with age. The more you stay in the market and learn, the more you gain experience.

Besides, what I think is investors and traders should look for is the down cost of investment. If you want to be a trader in days to come, invest now only if the cost of investment is down. This makes you a best trader because you have the ability to plan things from the start.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:15:22 PM

Experience is the mother of knowledge. Start with an amount that you can afford to lose and practice real trading, as the time passes you would gain experience and that would be very useful in future trading.
That statement describes the concept in a best way.
I believe that experience also comes with age. The more you stay in the market and learn, the more you gain experience.

Besides, what I think is investors and traders should look for is the down cost of investment. If you want to be a trader in days to come, invest now only if the cost of investment is down. This makes you a best trader because you have the ability to plan things from the start.
Maturity brings enough courage to continue your stay, surviving inside trading activities is really a difficult job, before you became successful , you need to continuously learned from what the market behaves finding ways to anticipate and make a good call to earned from this industry.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1344

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:12:01 AM

Trading is measured on how long you gonna stay. I know a lof of people who started to trade and left trading because of the market, like in the bear season, they don't feel to trade or they keep losing. I believe that experience is the best thing to learn, even how tough trading is, you can still gain knowledge on it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:17:18 AM

The most important thing is acquiring the necessary skills eveb if you not making a dime. I currently don't have enough cash to trade for huge returns however, it's encourages me because i get to learn something new in trading.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:21:54 AM

The most important thing is acquiring the necessary skills eveb if you not making a dime. I currently don't have enough cash to trade for huge returns however, it's encourages me because i get to learn something new in trading.
Wow, that's nice, since eventually when you already have enough funds then you may apply all those learning that you acquired while observing how things is moving around, a trader who have a good discipline will always find good things for his favor, right now practice and master the patterned that
you'll going to use for future trade position.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:43:41 AM

even though i know some of the 'rules' to become a decent trader, it's still hard for me to implement on my own belong trades.
So, despite i got some profit i usually got more losses too. and it's really stressed me out

Tozex

Powered by,
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:54:25 AM

I agree with the recommendations of the author of this topic, because trading if we consider it as an additional source of income should be designed for the long term and then the profit will not be long in coming
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:44:20 AM

Trading is measured on how long you gonna stay. I know a lof of people who started to trade and left trading because of the market, like in the bear season, they don't feel to trade or they keep losing. I believe that experience is the best thing to learn, even how tough trading is, you can still gain knowledge on it.
You can make profits as well in the bear market as well for that you need to be a day trader,it is quite risky but enough to take that risk when the rewards are high.We can make upto 3% without much effort by day trading but lot of analytical skills needed.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:52:36 PM

One of the essential for traders is they should have a lot of patience both in trading and also in learning because it is a must for traders since it is the basic foundation to have a successful trade. If you are an impatient person then you more likely to fail because of greediness, so having patience is one of the essential for traders and once you have it then you are limitless.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:47:05 PM

Learning a variety of trading strategies is indeed an added value, because then a trader will be far more prepared to face various situations.
I always see this situation as a challenge, yes it's true that paying attention to the market properly is a must.
If a trader cannot analyze and pay attention to the market well then he will be close to failure.
Not only in trading, rather in every walk of life learning is necessary. Those who full stop themselves just because they think they have got enough knowledge are ultimately squeezed. Traders should show flexibility and knowledge love and only such factors would lead them to targets set. However, knowledge of market and price trends should also be covered in their learning phase for better results.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:40:34 PM

Learning a variety of trading strategies is indeed an added value, because then a trader will be far more prepared to face various situations.
I always see this situation as a challenge, yes it's true that paying attention to the market properly is a must.
If a trader cannot analyze and pay attention to the market well then he will be close to failure.
Not only in trading, rather in every walk of life learning is necessary. Those who full stop themselves just because they think they have got enough knowledge are ultimately squeezed. Traders should show flexibility and knowledge love and only such factors would lead them to targets set. However, knowledge of market and price trends should also be covered in their learning phase for better results.
That’s the purpose of life, we have to learn in order for us to succeed or else we will failed. These essentials for trading are really good only if traders are serious with their money. Having small capital with a huge knowledge about trading is more important, it will also follows the patience that you need in this market so traders have this kit with you all the time.
Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 11:33:48 PM

Trading is risky in every market and if you are not well prepared you might ended up losing money.
Here's some example of the skills and things that you must have before you start trading:

1. Capital - Amount that you are willing to lose and you might don't need in the next 6mos. If you want good amount of profit, you can start with a higher capital but since you are just newbie start with small and invest big later on.

2. Knowledge - You must equip yourself with this thing and keep on learning because in trading you can learn even you lose money. You must know how to execute the basic, buy and sell and study more about the charts, don't depend to anyone.

3. Patience - You must be more patient in this kind of market, there's no room for your emotion here and your trading decision must really based on your study and not on any FUD news.

This 3 things can help you a lot on your journey, don't just focus on money make time for you to learn more and profit will come later.

In my opinion, the three most important things for a trader are:

Mindset - Trade based on logic, not emotion. Set rules for yourself. Build a strategy and stick to it.

Knowledge - If you want to trade, you can do one of two things: Either, stick your nose to the grindstone and research, sifting through all the useless or misleading info out there, or enroll in some kind of trading course. My personal recommendation is Voodoo Crypto, their education made me the trader I am today.

Tools - In crypto, the tools that exist publicly (and I say this lovingly) are built by nerds, for nerds. If you want to be successful trading, you need to use tools that are built by traders, for traders.

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:49:22 PM

That’s the purpose of life, we have to learn in order for us to succeed or else we will failed. These essentials for trading are really good only if traders are serious with their money. Having small capital with a huge knowledge about trading is more important, it will also follows the patience that you need in this market so traders have this kit with you all the time.
Exactly.Traders will only be good traders if they know what they are doing in the first place.Even a small amount can make trading a successful one once a trader has a wide knowledge on crypto and has his own skills and strategies in trading that would definitely make him profitable.I'm sure patience will sure to follow because it's already an initiative of a trader not to use his emotions when trading.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:24:00 AM

One of the essential for traders is they should have a lot of patience both in trading and also in learning because it is a must for traders since it is the basic foundation to have a successful trade. If you are an impatient person then you more likely to fail because of greediness, so having patience is one of the essential for traders and once you have it then you are limitless.
Patience is more important to make the right decisions so one who is having more patience have better chance of making profits.But this alone can't make successful in long term for that we need to build of skills towards trading,keep reading the stories of others which can inspire you to be one of a professional trader.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BuxCoin

Activity: 698
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:42:35 AM

for successful trading we need everything patience , knowledge , managing trades , experience and upon all this we should know that overnight will not get rich and it takes time building capital , researching , investing  and after all this we will make profits   
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:35:42 AM

I agree with the recommendations of the author of this topic, because trading if we consider it as an additional source of income should be designed for the long term and then the profit will not be long in coming
I suggest first exploring the coins to be traded because the characteristics of the coins are not the same. There are coins that are predicted to be good sales, it turns out to be bad. However, there is a normal coin, it turns out the trade is good.
Observing such trade should focus on a number of coins which are predicted to have a significant increase in the previous few days, which can be an indicator that in the future the price of coins tends to be in an uptrend.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1344

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 02:53:30 AM

Growing our account healthy is positive, more likely preserving our capital by not doing risky trades without a plan. Let's say if one trader lasts on trading for a long period of time, do you know he/she lost huge money or earn huge profits?
It's really good to grow in trading even by small profits, gaining huge profits and risky a small amount of funds for every trade is the best!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:07:08 PM

earning and practice is much essential , if we want to be traders we should know what market conditions we are trading in and what are sentiments and lots of analysis
But, the most essential thing for any trader is to first have a deeper knowledge of what trading is, I mean deeper knowledge and not all those ones that will just learn trading within few month and they think that is all that is need, and we even have some people who are not fast leaner, they know they are not fast learner but wants to trade few months after little training.

If we can have deeper knowledge and not just basic, then we can use experience to start trading even if we don’t practice first, practice should have been part of our learning and when we start trading, we know we are starting as a semi guru. With being semi guru, then you would have already had the strategy needed to start making you earn instantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: