Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 01:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382187 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 02:10:29 PM

...Prepping for a little revolution and a bank run?

---

[Bloomberg] 2/18/2016 - Hungary Central Bank Stockpiles Guns, [200,000] Bullets Citing "Terror Risk"

---

The U.S. And Europe are gonna milk the terror goat for all its got.  And the sheep will drink it all.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 06:06:21 PM

...But of course, US bases just leave suitcase nukes laying around next to the coffee machine.

---
[Independent.co.uk] - 'Highly dangerous' radioactive material stolen, sparking fears of Isis 'dirty bomb'

---

Here comes the flood, hope you can swim!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 12:06:14 PM

...CONSENSUS!

Core just "Hearniated" Hearn and gang.  lol

Brian Armstrong [founder of Coinbase] has been saying for a week that the Chinese were gonna abandon Core and adopt Classic in 3 weeks.  I've been trolling the guy [daily] telling him it's impossible and he will get the 2MB upgrade Summer(ish).

The Chinese just reached consensus with CORE and the hard-fork is gonna happen in July, which I believe is Summer(ish).  And I expect a few more delays.  lol

Oh God it feels so good watching the professional mind jobs from the outside for once; these guys have no idea the psychological pain that's coming.  Haha. 

All these billionaire VC's and connected guys "running" the Bitcoin Eco-system really have no idea what's going on with Bitcoin, Crypyo, the Chinese and Sidechains.  Utterly clueless! 

Money and Power truly are only a matter of timing and chance!

So now, of course, I must categorically troll Armstrong, Olivier and a few other guys who thought they knew more than Romanian peasant-boy.  lol

SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:54:13 PM

...As predicted, the war on cash escalates.

European Central Bank votes to ban the €500 bill which would eliminate 30% of the euro supply.

The U.S. Should follow suit soon by banning the $100 bill which would remove ~50% of the gobal dollar fiat.

The rationale of course is that unless you're a drug dealer or a terrorist you don't need large bills.

And the earth muppets slumber...

"The recent Harvard study suggests — guesses, really — that about $3 trillion changes hands each year in international money laundering, drug dealing, terrorist financing, corruption, and other crime. Most of that involves cash. If they can’t use cash, some will find another way. Some will use gold. Some will use one-carat diamonds. Some will use London real estate. And some will use bitcoins."

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-why-you-have-to-start-taking-bitcoin-seriously-2016-02-19

I am not sure if elites are doing that on purpose or not but if serious criminals start mass-using cryptocoins it is guaranteed that we will not see any regulation happen any time soon or ever. Unless there are regulators brave enough to mess with Jakuza, Cosa Nostra and others alike which I totaly doubt. Like hackers defending cryptocoins, shutting down any shit out there, would not be enough.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 09:36:13 PM

"The recent Harvard study suggests — guesses, really — that about $3 trillion changes hands each year in international money laundering, drug dealing, terrorist financing, corruption, and other crime. Most of that involves cash. If they can’t use cash, some will find another way. Some will use gold. Some will use one-carat diamonds. Some will use London real estate. And some will use bitcoins."

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-why-you-have-to-start-taking-bitcoin-seriously-2016-02-19

I am not sure if elites are doing that on purpose or not but if serious criminals start mass-using cryptocoins it is guaranteed that we will not see any regulation happen any time soon or ever. Unless there are regulators brave enough to mess with Jakuza, Cosa Nostra and others alike which I totaly doubt. Like hackers defending cryptocoins, shutting down any shit out there, would not be enough.

Interesting study.

Thing is, by now everyone [except Andreas the Expert] knows that Bitcoin is not anonymous so they'll use cash and when cash is gone they'll use something like gold. 

They could use Bitcoin but only if they're very careful and only until they pass laws regulating wallets the way they're now mandating that every exchange has to verify accounts.  One step at a time and soon after that happens we'll probably see one wallet per person per lifetime since that is the only sure way to track purchases and behavior with simpler algos and low error rates.

As for the mob, they're just another arm of the govt.  The FBI and CIA have long used New York mob families; it's a symbiotic relationship and no mobsters have ever gone up against the govt and won. 

Historically, only the people, the masses rising in collective waves have had the power to topple any regime, regardless of how powerful that regime may have been. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 08:59:43 AM

...Here comes Russia!  Here comes the war!

---

"NATO Abandons Turkey, Will NOT Support War Against Russia"

Luxembourg’s Foreign Minister Jean Asselborn told Der Spiegel:

“NATO cannot allow itself to be pulled into a military escalation with Russia as a result of the recent tensions between Russia and Turkey.”

---

- Feel the Signal!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 01:56:54 PM

...War Games!

---

BEIJING, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- China on Tuesday welcomed a plan for a cessation of hostilities in Syria that the United States and Russia announced on Monday.

---

Ceasefire my ass, this war is as immutable as Crypto!

We're talking about the Russia Bear here; mark my word, a week won't pass without some provocation resulting in the Russians dropping bombz [East Coast style].

The escalation will continue [imminently].  This is a certainty!

- Feel the Signal!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 12:30:51 AM

I think Trump is gonna win the election [presuming the world doesn't descend into utter chaos by year's end].

Problem is, the guy appears to have all the characteristics of a prototypical dictator. 

Have valid passports ready to go cause the wait-time could be a couple years if/when the sh1t hits the fan.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:54:02 AM

I believe that he is just there to be the alternative choice to who will actually be elected. It will go something like "At least Trump didn't win!"

-PoolMinor

Stay Frosty!

You know, I thought he was there to split the republican vote but I think they're even shocked with his momentum so I think the plan has changed.  We'll see.  Either way, 2016 is looking like a complete disaster year.

Stocks had a short squeeze but now there dumping hard again.  I think March is gonna be a bloodbath.  Not the big crash I expect but a really bad month.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:56:33 AM

~April.

Just a gut feeling we're gonna see something big by April.

Right now IXC doesn't even have an exchange so that would be a miracle.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:34:38 PM

~April.

Just a gut feeling we're gonna see something big by April.

Right now IXC doesn't even have an exchange so that would be a miracle.

Now all other altcoins are not in the limelight. You need to be either Ethereum or to be their clones to have a chance being pumped. Anon coins or other coins are obsolent now.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:53:34 PM

Now all other altcoins are not in the limelight. You need to be either Ethereum or to be their clones to have a chance being pumped. Anon coins or other coins are obsolent now.

Absolutely true.  Any alt-coin with no money, no backers and no real purpose (use case) will die or be forgotten soon. 

Ethereum has those things but that's not why it's up.  It's artificially being pumped by scared investors so I expect ETH to take a massive dive when the money flows back into Bitcoin in 30-60 days..

But that's not what I want for IXC.  I don't want it to be a pretender or another pump.  Ethereum can never replace Bitcoin, it has a different purpose and it enriches insiders [not the people] with a massive 40% yearly premine. 

IXC can compliment and/or replace Bitcoin (although the latter is not the goal) and IXC stands to enrich anyone that had the foresight to buy at sub 2 pennies for 5 years now.  There is no bigger fair distribution or mass enrichment potential in any other coin than that, not even Bitcoin.

And that's what I'm banking on.  That's what I want iXcoin to be about:  The People!

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 11:54:22 PM

I0Coin should be right up there with IXCoin in potential too, especially if having a small minting instead of no minting at all is a bonus.

Both have been around a long long time, are merged mined alongside bitcoin, and have had long periods when they could be gotten very cheap.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 05:26:58 AM

I0Coin should be right up there with IXCoin in potential too, especially if having a small minting instead of no minting at all is a bonus.

Both have been around a long long time, are merged mined alongside bitcoin, and have had long periods when they could be gotten very cheap.

-MarkM-

I'm pretty certain someone will use i0.  But there are big differences like wide distribution given they didn't have a Vlad shouting from the rooftops for 3 years.  lol

Then there's the community, they don't really have one, albeit, ixcoin's seems to have disappeared.

But I think i0 may pop first since insiders probably bought up 90% of the coin.  I never saw any interest in that coin while I brought in dozens of people including some big whales.

April should be interesting for Bitcoin and sidechains.

That should be the do-or-die moment for iXcoin [and Vlad].

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 12:22:03 PM

This feels like slow death.

A little drama, a little propaganda can't hurt.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 08:10:09 PM

...Find your inspiration!

Run!  Run!  Run!  Catch that Supernova!  Catch your Superstar!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYT0ooxF150

- Feel the Signal

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 03:02:28 PM

...Bahahahaaa.  Andreas is getting some help, shilling.

---

Switch to digital currency could endanger banks, warns Bank of England deputy.

---

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:54:05 PM

Ethereum looks to be the future. Look at how fast it is rising now. ETH is more than 8 dollars and is coming to 10 dollars soon. I did not expect this when ETH was less than one dollar a  few months ago.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 05:01:21 PM

Ethereum looks to be the future. Look at how fast it is rising now. ETH is more than 8 dollars and is coming to 10 dollars soon. I did not expect this when ETH was less than one dollar a  few months ago.

I expected ETH to run hard due to the money behind it.  It will probably go higher but it's not the future, it's nothing more than manipulation and idiots panic buying cause they think Bitcoin is finished cause it can't scale.

That said, I'll murder Ethereum if it doesn't get back in its place.  Smiley

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 08:08:04 PM

...War Games!

---

BEIJING, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- China on Tuesday welcomed a plan for a cessation of hostilities in Syria that the United States and Russia announced on Monday.

---

Ceasefire my ass, this war is as immutable as Crypto!

We're talking about the Russia Bear here; mark my word, a week won't pass without some provocation resulting in the Russians dropping bombz [East Coast style].

The escalation will continue [imminently].  This is a certainty!

- Feel the Signal!

...Do I lie?

It took about 6 days!

The coming wars and chaos are so easily predictable because they are simply destined to be.  One needs only understand that destiny to correctly predict with high accuracy.

---

China Xinhua News - Ceasefire deal breached 31 times in past 3 days in #Syria: Russian FM xhne.ws/0EaRP

---

Here comes the Russians!!!

- Feel the Signal!

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: