Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382256 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 02:27:18 PM

Who was asking about Vlad and meds?  I know he had a nervous breakdown from all the stress here and 5 years of courtroom custody drama then getting trapped in a dump like Romania making like $400 per month to raise kids.  I follow his Facebook, their school there is really hard and they’re straight 10 kids.  That’s probably why he triggers easily at lies and fraud and he’s deleting almost 9 years of posts.  He just doesn’t care.  He was laughing in the telegram room about it.  You ain’t gonna win anything again Vlad with force.  He’s all about fairness and justice.  That’s why he won’t stop with whatever that guy’s name is from goldcoin.  Sad, his pics were great and fun to read. 

So who’s taking over Ixcoin.  He’s done slaving for free for 9 years, he says.  Sad.

XTB is the matrix.  Follow IX. 

why LTC skyroketing? ;-D yeeeeet

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 06:07:37 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 03:07:22 AM by mprep

Who was asking about Vlad and meds?  I know he had a nervous breakdown from all the stress here and 5 years of courtroom custody drama then getting trapped in a dump like Romania making like $400 per month to raise kids.  I follow his Facebook, their school there is really hard and they’re straight 10 kids.  That’s probably why he triggers easily at lies and fraud and he’s deleting almost 9 years of posts.  He just doesn’t care.  He was laughing in the telegram room about it.  You ain’t gonna win anything again Vlad with force.  He’s all about fairness and justice.  That’s why he won’t stop with whatever that guy’s name is from goldcoin.  Sad, his pics were great and fun to read. 

So who’s taking over Ixcoin.  He’s done slaving for free for 9 years, he says.  Sad.

XTB is the matrix.  Follow IX. 

why LTC skyroketing? ;-D yeeeeet

A) Lee copy and pasted more older coins with better tech

B) Súper moon is upon us my dirty Lil’, rat rodent brother.

It’s gonna be massive.  Then more whining and crying than you ever saw. Ha! 

Hahaha.  Wish you were almost always at 50 merits.  I’m done proud romos have an intuition or paranoia or whatever it is. 

I remember a mighty Romanian man called Richard Wurmbrand aka "Prisoner Number 1" who stood firm against Marxism and its doctrine of "absolute" atheism. Marx was not an "atheist" . Marx was an "absolute atheist". There is a difference Wink There lies the key to what drives the wickedness today. You see the hatred they have for anything Godly or righteous today and they march behind this banner alongside the academic nihilist but they too are but useful idiots of the adversary and to be used as mere fuel in the fire of chaos Cool

#Oulanem

Read a quick one hour book for the non ADD PEOPLE, “Marx and Satan”.  I felt the evil in that book from what the communists were doing, I had a hard time finishing it.  Wurmbrand, whom I knew personally cause I roll high and mighty, proved that communists were not atheists although most thought and think they are, but no, they were and are satanist. 

I don’t read books but that was factual and a tangent and not about actual Bible preaching. 

It’s written in at least 50 languages.  All his books are, like Tortured for Christ.  To see what a true believer is take one more hour to read that one. 

Maybe 2% today would survive that and be saved.  Elijah will soon come and set a few really crooked crooks straight. 

Apocalipsa

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 09:11:37 PM
Merited by Apocalipsa (5)

Read a quick one hour book for the non ADD PEOPLE, “Marx and Satan”.  I felt the evil in that book from what the communists were doing, I had a hard time finishing it.  Wurmbrand, whom I knew personally cause I roll high and mighty, proved that communists were not atheists although most thought and think they are, but no, they were and are satanist.  

Marx had loved  the words of Mephistopheles in Faust: "Everything in existence is worth being  de­stroyed." Everything, including the proletariat and the comrades.

Satan  is called in Faust the spirit that denies every­thing. Marx had had Christian convictions, but had not led a consistent life muchlike those  seduced and deceived into building out the Devils beast system but it is not too late for them to confess their  transgression and repent and tell the world of the deception planned. Grin

..meanwhile

A photon checks into a hotel.
The concierge asks the photon whether it has any luggage.
No, replied the photon, I’m travelling light.

Boom

There was a young man named Wright
Who’s speed was faster than light
He set out one day in a Relative way
And returned on the previous night

Boom boom

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 10:55:44 PM

Read a quick one hour book for the non ADD PEOPLE, “Marx and Satan”.  I felt the evil in that book from what the communists were doing, I had a hard time finishing it.  Wurmbrand, whom I knew personally cause I roll high and mighty, proved that communists were not atheists although most thought and think they are, but no, they were and are satanist.  

Marx had loved  the words of Mephistopheles in Faust: "Everything in existence is worth being  de­stroyed." Everything, including the proletariat and the comrades.

Satan  is called in Faust the spirit that denies every­thing. Marx had had Christian convictions, but had not led a consistent life muchlike those  seduced and deceived into building out the Devils beast system but it is not too late for them to confess their  transgression and repent and tell the world of the deception planned. Grin

..meanwhile

Boom

Boom boom

All the merits points I had. Great poem - Wright and bsv will have huge success.  Grrrrrrrrr - he has forsaken me for a mental breakdown or two.  Rude. 

BTW, did you know at the very deepest center of every atom is not protons and neutrons - go deeper and it’s all light?  I argued in 9th grade science that the smallest particles couldn’t be protons and newtrons.  Teacher kinda laughed cause I had the habit of questioning science.  To me God was infinite and the described atom intuitively did not represent God’s power of light and infinity.  It was too static.  But I couldn’t argue my point with religion so I let it go. ~15 years later they find quarks and every atom is made of photons at the very center below quarks.  Had I written a paper I’d be a genius in 9th grade. 

Anyway: 

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
[2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

[3] And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. (Creation by the Word)

The universe was created by the word and that word was light (Jesus Christ).

Following???

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He (the Word is a He God/Jesus) was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

See, you don’t need science books rewritten every 7 years to keep changing the flaws and lies to understand.  I was just a kid and could see deeper beyond protons and neutrons but it was based on God so I couldn’t Debate it. 

But ~15 years later a 9th grader proved to be right while all the smartest scientists, hawkings himself, had no clue. 

And now they wonder how that’s possible and where it comes from and is it infinite?  These idiot atheist Phd morons will spend 50 years figuring out another clue a kid knows today. 

We (our spirit) is an immortal 5th dimensional being of light - God made us His sons, we are gods (small g) - if we studied that instead crappola fake science we’d discover the true power that nobody but God wants you to have.  Anyone can harness it from the spirit and by God’s Spirit, but who has the faith?   So we’re taught we came from monkeys to be blinded by propaganda.  The day will come when the eyes of men will open and they will see the truth, before the end and terrible day. 

Oh yeah, that was 9th grade honors science and my grade was 115%.  Second place was around 94%. Smartest kids were my competition at Irvington High a 9/10 school.  And I never read a science book in my life just the end parts when homework was due. 

True Wisdom, understanding and knowledge comes from above not from dying mortal books that mislead you.  I never feared any competition I just feared losing by coming In second is losing.  It feels worse than death to me.  An A meant nothing if I wasn’t first.  It enraged me. 

Ixcoin will NOT come in second.  I’m not here by accident.  The competition and all their money and big name devs are meaningless.  Just believe!!!!

Apocalipsa - Light will conquer all.  It is an absolute. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 11:47:47 AM

..meanwhile

Boom

Boom boom

All the merits points I had. Great poem - Wright and bsv will have huge success.  Grrrrrrrrr - he has forsaken me for a mental breakdown or two.  Rude. 

BTW, did you know at the very deepest center of every atom is not protons and neutrons - go deeper and it’s all light?  I argued in 9th grade science that the smallest particles couldn’t be protons and newtrons.  Teacher kinda laughed cause I had the habit of questioning science.  To me God was infinite and the described atom intuitively did not represent God’s power of light and infinity.  It was too static.  But I couldn’t argue my point with religion so I let it go. ~15 years later they find quarks and every atom is made of photons at the very center below quarks.  Had I written a paper I’d be a genius in 9th grade. 

Anyway: 

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
[2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

[3] And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. (Creation by the Word)

The universe was created by the word and that word was light (Jesus Christ).

Following???

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He (the Word is a He God/Jesus) was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

See, you don’t need science books rewritten every 7 years to keep changing the flaws and lies to understand.  I was just a kid and could see deeper beyond protons and neutrons but it was based on God so I couldn’t Debate it. 

But ~15 years later a 9th grader proved to be right while all the smartest scientists, hawkings himself, had no clue. 

And now they wonder how that’s possible and where it comes from and is it infinite?  These idiot atheist Phd morons will spend 50 years figuring out another clue a kid knows today. 

We (our spirit) is an immortal 5th dimensional being of light - God made us His sons, we are gods (small g) - if we studied that instead crappola fake science we’d discover the true power that nobody but God wants you to have.  Anyone can harness it from the spirit and by God’s Spirit, but who has the faith?   So we’re taught we came from monkeys to be blinded by propaganda.  The day will come when the eyes of men will open and they will see the truth, before the end and terrible day. 

Oh yeah, that was 9th grade honors science and my grade was 115%.  Second place was around 94%. Smartest kids were my competition at Irvington High a 9/10 school.  And I never read a science book in my life just the end parts when homework was due. 

True Wisdom, understanding and knowledge comes from above not from dying mortal books that mislead you.  I never feared any competition I just feared losing by coming In second is losing.  It feels worse than death to me.  An A meant nothing if I wasn’t first.  It enraged me. 

Ixcoin will NOT come in second.  I’m not here by accident.  The competition and all their money and big name devs are meaningless.  Just believe!!!!

Apocalipsa - Light will conquer all.  It is an absolute. 

Amen brother. Preach it Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gembitz

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 03:32:48 PM

LTC LTC LTC ===> APE IN

Cool Cool Cool

https://trade.kraken.com/charts/KRAKEN:LTC-BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 04:19:41 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 03:07:55 AM by mprep
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

Hahaha.  It’s on Ameritrade, it’s only a matter of time.  Ape in?  I’m so offended, good sir.

It’s refreshing new and Californian.  Tired of the played out sayings.  Vlad would love it, not sure he’s crazy about apes.  That rat is on a 14 day suspension that’s coming up on 45.  Lol

It’s been close to 45 days, didn’t keep exact track.  So what do you call a platform, an institution that abuses its own members and its own rules?  I don’t think I have to answer that boy they showed him.  I bet he’s as calm as a lamb as as changed as re-educated and reformed as a freshly released American prisoner.    Ha! 

You guys sure showed him.  Lol

Hey I’m curious if mods are targeting every of the 2 million accounts here the same way as Vlad. 

Violating the 14 day ban rule.  What a nice fair anti status quo mentality.  Deleting and absurd merging hundreds of posts that were on a completely different topic.  Etc.

Whistleblower laws, you should read them.  US courts don’t take kindly to profiling, targeting, and retaliation for ousting thieves and liars, against people who have done no wrong yet are being abused and their constitutional rights violated.  Everybody knows I’m part Jew.  And I speak my mind where I see lies.  Jew don’t like Jews or you you just don’t like the truth exposed where hundreds of thousands of people got robbed? 

I’m printing and setting aside a nice file for you guys to explain in court.  You only have 7 years to wait for your out. 

Luke, you sadden and anger me with your injustice.   

*(PM message sent to me from vlad on a different platform)*

Apocalipsa

Just a heads up, you might wanna check the first violation/crime, besides deleting clear criminal activity.  Retaliation for whistle blowing on dirty feds, mass theft or other crimes is a crime.  Keep deleteling, keep violating your rules made just for Vlad.  Keep retaliating. Lawyer up. 

Straight from the government website. 

Oh look it Even has direct phone numbers to make it simple. 

*(vlad is losing it again)*

Apocalipsa

DELET THAT.  Got a screenshot.  I’ll just email all of microguy’s work and all the actions you immediately took against me.   

*vlad*

From Vlad:  just went over the goldcoin and while cowardly fed microguy was logged off for a few days you, bitcointalk deleted factual material evidence with hundreds if not thousands of eye witnesses.  That’s obstruction of justice.  Another crime.  It also implies that you are involved.  No worries, I’ll rewrite those to the whistleblower hotline and you’ll have to explain why you deleted factual evidence when it was a self modded thread.  That should be funny. 

None of you clowns are above the NSA and look what one whistleblower did to them.  And while they’re investigating microguy they should look at the other names and exchanges hacked and robbed by the US government I’ll explain to them in detail. 

You wanna show me.  You showed me how guilty and how neck deep you are in covering for dirty criminal government  agents stealing from your customer base, investors and the poor.  Dag, it’s gonna be an ugly class action suit.

DELET this too - I need a thicker file. 

Apocalipsa for Vlad2Vlad

An abuse of authority.

Yeah, I got you covered on that.  Have fun explaining no problems with me for nearly a decade and as soon as I call out fed microguy hundreds of posts deleted and 14 days  =  4eva. 

That’s the definition of abuse of authority. 

*Vlad*

gembitz

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 03:56:01 PM

An abuse of authority.

Yeah, I got you covered on that.  Have fun explaining no problems with me for nearly a decade and as soon as I call out fed microguy hundreds of posts deleted and 14 days  =  4eva. 

*Vlad*

LTC LTC LTC = BITCOIN 2.0  Kiss  REEEEEEEEE

https://trade.kraken.com/charts/KRAKEN:LTC-BTC?period=3m

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 06:19:47 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 02:56:48 AM by mprep

An abuse of authority.

*Vlad*

It’s on American exchanges like Ameritrade.  Kids and grandpa jo will be buying it.  Not the horizon and stellar 18 step programme to buy a coin or maybe my coin is gone and I’m holding a token now.  $2,000 should be east for Leeroy and LTC.  Been saying to buy this corn as a sure thing since like 2014. 

Craig Wright once used me as his voice (cause I’m special) and now I have been chosen by Vlad to be used as his voice, cause he’s heavily medicated.

Anyway, you can hardly tell so I like feel like I’m special toos.

The message of the Vlad is this:

You have violated my friggin’ rights as an American and an ex commie.  You have crossed the 14 day line and not erased it cause Jew tink you hard.  Eventually the vlad will be cut loose and nobody outdoes the Vlad, he’s always número uno.  Jew like delete my posts daily for no reason, the Vlad wants to show everyone how one properly deletes posts.  Sadly the planet is full of stupids or we’d be in control.  Vlad does not need this platform, I tell people great coins to but to become millionaire to escape that great and terrible day and thus create competition on the Vlad to buy those coins, because the Vlad doesn’t dump when he tells others to buy, he keeps buying and buys like a stupid, no limit.  Must conquer.  So delete away so you can feel all special for you mom, I know your dad won’t even admit your his mine, mine does that but surely he jokes. 

At any rate.  Shits coming down the pipe and the Vlad needs to be silenced with the lambs.  But he’ll be unleashed and only 1 post will he leave here to be remembered by. 

Vlad

——

Yeah see, the man has mental issues - but I miss the old vlad, I wish he wasn’t put in a hole for so many years.  He says it made him a better man, a better Christian but sounds like he’s lost it.  Sad, really.  And nobody cares.  He tried helping everyone and everyone rejected him. 

This too will carry a heavy, sorrow burden for the earth walkers. 

Apocalipsa

gembitz

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 04:54:01 PM

An abuse of authority.

Yeah, I got you covered on that.  Have fun explaining no problems with me for nearly a decade and as soon as I call out fed microguy hundreds of posts deleted and 14 days  =  4eva.  

*Vlad*

LTC LTC LTC = BITCOIN 2.0  Kiss  REEEEEEEEE

It’s on American exchanges like Ameritrade.  Kids and grandpa jo will be buying it.  Not the horizon and stellar 18 step programme to buy a coin or maybe my coin is gone and I’m holding a token now.  $2,000 should be east for Leeroy and LTC.  Been saying to buy this corn as a sure thing since like 2014.  

litecoin is 'bitcoin beta' ~ face reality ;-D #FOMO lel

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 03:08:57 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 02:57:04 AM by mprep

An abuse of authority.

*Vlad*

It’s on American exchanges like Ameritrade.  Kids and grandpa jo will be buying it.  Not the horizon and stellar 18 step programme to buy a coin or maybe my coin is gone and I’m holding a token now.  $2,000 should be east for Leeroy and LTC.  Been saying to buy this corn as a sure thing since like 2014. 

litecoin is 'bitcoin beta' ~ face reality ;-D #FOMO lel

Litecoin is 90% copied and pasted by original genius code by Satoshi like Tenebrix.  Litecoin is a concession made to China to create a symbiotic economic relationship.  On its own it’s alibaba, garbage without China turning it into a giant. 

You new here? 

Apocalipsa - black winter is coming this year

Last year was a head fake so people aren’t stocking up this year.  But this winter is the black winter.  Should last until April.  The vaxxed and those that infect will die en masse.  Of course they’ll blame the unvaxxed and pass draconian laws for prison, death or forced vaccination. 

Stay indoors as much as you can.  Buy a UVB lamp to simulate sunlight to fight depression.  Buy a UVC lamp to use while you’re outside the room, to kill all viruses and bacteria in common living spaces especially like the restrooms. 

I really tried to everyone rich before this point and every coin but one did just that.  Made anyone who bought it a millionaire.  So you could escape now to a sunny place or a bunker.  Sadly I’m trapped and will have to live through it.  But I still won’t get vaxxed.  I rather die human.  And no, you won’t take care of my kids.  We’re a package deal. 

Be ready or be dead.  If you got vaxxed you killed everyone around you like a poisoned cockroach.  Genius way to get rid of all the stupids on the planet.  This setup was as obvious as it can get.  Fear and stupidity - take a bow, your time is up. 

Apocalipsa - don’t blame Illuminati or whoever, man has become vile and evil.  This is just another repeat of many.

Edit:  In America it will be the worse you can imagine cause they have to get rid of the guns and the constitution, in that order.  Without a 50 year war, or splitting the country in two the fastest war to accomplish that goal to for a fake EMP OR BOGUS solar flare taking out all north and South America for a prolonged period of tine.  I’m talking a year or more.  Starvation, mad max to the max like I’ve been saying for years, cannibalism, until people WILL eventually turn their guns in for a piece of bread and a warm fema camp bed for re-education. 

These are the most probable realities and the latter is the quickest so that’s the most likely. 

Thank you for voting for the evil maggots that will now pay you your overdue wages.  Women especially.  80%+ vaxxed.  Oh that fear, Dear.  Mostly single moms I bet.  I am woman, hear me ventilate!!!  Justice does has a sense of humor!

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 11:47:21 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (33)

Last year was a head fake so people aren’t stocking up this year.  But this winter is the black winter.  Should last until April.  The vaxxed and those that infect will die en masse.  Of course they’ll blame the unvaxxed and pass draconian laws for prison, death or forced vaccination.  

Stay indoors as much as you can.  Buy a UVB lamp to simulate sunlight to fight depression.  Buy a UVC lamp to use while you’re outside the room, to kill all viruses and bacteria in common living spaces especially like the restrooms.  

I really tried to everyone rich before this point and every coin but one did just that.  Made anyone who bought it a millionaire.  So you could escape now to a sunny place or a bunker.  Sadly I’m trapped and will have to live through it.  But I still won’t get vaxxed.  I rather die human.  And no, you won’t take care of my kids.  We’re a package deal.  

Be ready or be dead.  If you got vaxxed you killed everyone around you like a poisoned cockroach.  Genius way to get rid of all the stupids on the planet.  This setup was as obvious as it can get.  Fear and stupidity - take a bow, your time is up.  

Apocalipsa - don’t blame Illuminati or whoever, man has become vile and evil.  This is just another repeat of many.

Edit:  In America it will be the worse you can imagine cause they have to get rid of the guns and the constitution, in that order.  Without a 50 year war, or splitting the country in two the fastest war to accomplish that goal to for a fake EMP OR BOGUS solar flare taking out all north and South America for a prolonged period of tine.  I’m talking a year or more.  Starvation, mad max to the max like I’ve been saying for years, cannibalism, until people WILL eventually turn their guns in for a piece of bread and a warm fema camp bed for re-education.  

These are the most probable realities and the latter is the quickest so that’s the most likely.  

Thank you for voting for the evil maggots that will now pay you your overdue wages.  Women especially.  80%+ vaxxed.  Oh that fear, Dear.  Mostly single moms I bet.  I am woman, hear me ventilate!!!  Justice does has a sense of humor!

So no moon first bud? So now how am I gonna afford a bunker over the winter when I've just been evicted from my favourite dumpster by 2 fat cops Huh

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 05:40:04 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 02:57:35 AM by mprep

I can post!!!!  I can post!!!  That 14 day turned to be calculated by a monkey at nasa but I can post so let me get this in before I’m blocked for being excited over the allowed level.

So Norway just lifted all restrictions.  Here’s the piece from the commie, erm, New York Times. 

—-

Norway lifts coronavirus restrictions after 561 days.

By Aina J. Khan
Sept. 25, 2021

Norway on Saturday lifted social distancing rules, capacity limits on businesses and other pandemic-era restrictions that have been in place for more than a year.

—-

So my take on this.  Here comes the dummy prepplanned domino effect.  Many countries will lift ALL restrictions.  Yes, we the people did it.  Our peaceful riots our nights out in the cold doing peaceful demonstrations.  We showed them.  Lol

Ok retards, start thinking for yourselves but I’m curious first to see if we see a bunch of countries lift restrictions in the next 2 weeks.  About half of Norway if vaxxed or just above that. 

So then, you don’t lift restriction in June or July when the heat and UVC rays help kill off any virus.  No, you lock us down during that period cause it’s not safe.  Haha.

Now flu season is about to hit like Tupac Shakur and you have more than half your population vaxxed with a loaded vax and they’re now free to relax and meet and celebrate and infect the others.  And flu season hits just in time when the whole country is now infected with who knows what.  So wild guess, what does a trained monkey thinks will happen?  Overfilled hospitals, old and sick dying cause oh covid first, people dropping dead on the street in front of you, mass death, chaos. 

And when we blame them for drugging our healthy bodies they’ll say, hey you rioted to lift restrictions and we did.  We listened to the voters.  It’s those who didn’t get vaccinated that are spreading the virus (which is stupid cause your vaccine makes you immune).  So you’ll have a mob mentality against the non vaxxers who were actually right all along and the criminals using their propaganda machine will whip everyone into a frenzy if you didn’t get vaccinated.  And all this has been one big sick and clever global genocide game.  Hahaha.

The good part anyway is we get rid of all the stupids.  Stock up now, stay indoors and wait just 1 month and see what happens.  Hope you have a steel door and your friend Molotov is visiting.  Lol

Apocalipsa  -  Here comes your reward, you wayward, wicked, blind mortals.  Eat it, you earned it.

Last year was a head fake so people aren’t stocking up this year.  But this winter is the black winter.  Should last until April.  The vaxxed and those that infect will die en masse.  Of course they’ll blame the unvaxxed and pass draconian laws for prison, death or forced vaccination. 

Stay indoors as much as you can.  Buy a UVB lamp to simulate sunlight to fight depression.  Buy a UVC lamp to use while you’re outside the room, to kill all viruses and bacteria in common living spaces especially like the restrooms. 

I really tried to everyone rich before this point and every coin but one did just that.  Made anyone who bought it a millionaire.  So you could escape now to a sunny place or a bunker.  Sadly I’m trapped and will have to live through it.  But I still won’t get vaxxed.  I rather die human.  And no, you won’t take care of my kids.  We’re a package deal. 

Be ready or be dead.  If you got vaxxed you killed everyone around you like a poisoned cockroach.  Genius way to get rid of all the stupids on the planet.  This setup was as obvious as it can get.  Fear and stupidity - take a bow, your time is up. 

Apocalipsa - don’t blame Illuminati or whoever, man has become vile and evil.  This is just another repeat of many.

Edit:  In America it will be the worse you can imagine cause they have to get rid of the guns and the constitution, in that order.  Without a 50 year war, or splitting the country in two the fastest war to accomplish that goal to for a fake EMP OR BOGUS solar flare taking out all north and South America for a prolonged period of tine.  I’m talking a year or more.  Starvation, mad max to the max like I’ve been saying for years, cannibalism, until people WILL eventually turn their guns in for a piece of bread and a warm fema camp bed for re-education. 

Thank you for voting for the evil maggots that will now pay you your overdue wages.  Women especially.  80%+ vaxxed.  Oh that fear, Dear.  Mostly single moms I bet.  I am woman, hear me ventilate!!!  Justice does has a sense of humor!

So no moon first bud? So now how am I gonna afford a bunker over the winter when I've just been evicted from my favourite dumpster by 2 fat cops Huh

Had you bought any coin I recommended before 2017 and I mean just a few hundred $ worth you’d be a millionaire.  It’s not too late but now we gotta survive this IQ test risking killing geniuses such as myself and you (of course). 

Things are about to get crazy in crypto and the made up fake everything real world.  I’m prepped and excited.  Watch out for that year long blackout.  At least in the US.  Pure coincidence.  Haha, we showed them. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 07:54:18 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 02:57:55 AM by mprep
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7), Apocalipsa (7)

I can post!!!!  I can post!!! 

Ah cmon now. Hands up ..who vaxxed Vlads user db with an SQL jab? wen booster needed?? Grin

Had you bought any coin I recommended before 2017 and I mean just a few hundred $ worth you’d be a millionaire.  It’s not too late but now we gotta survive this IQ test risking killing geniuses such as myself and you (of course). 

Things are about to get crazy in crypto and the made up fake everything real world.  I’m prepped and excited.  Watch out for that year long blackout.  At least in the US.  Pure coincidence.  Haha, we showed them. 

Yeh I bought that turd BTX and a big ol bag of DVC and some IXC and still sitting out in the street with my broke a$$ phone waiting for ze moon. wen mooooooooonnnnn bro?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 08:18:58 AM

Yeh I bought that turd BTX and a big ol bag of DVC and some IXC and still sitting out in the street with my broke a$$ phone waiting for ze moon. wen mooooooooonnnnn bro?

Argh, those will be 1,000x from here just taking longer but the other ones did 100-1000x already.  If I get these and DGC I’ll be batting 100%.  That makes me special.  Load up on axe too.  That’s 1,000x.  This winter I think moon run starts.  They’ll do one more multi billion free money options run down to ~$40k maybe $35k after this Friday. 

gembitz

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 07:25:48 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (33)

R.I.P. JStark ===>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlB2QV5wVxg&t=983s

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 08:20:37 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 02:59:14 AM by mprep

That right there is worth 33 points.  I want that full gear.  No, I need it like I need air.  I fantasize making an outfit like that, flexible light out of spider goat milk web. It’s flexible and 5 times stronger than Kevlar.  Not sure how well it would work but if it did it would cover you head to toe.  I’ve had more ideas to try out than cash since I like 3 months old. 

Here’s an easy steganographic message to decode. 

——-  I’ve giving you halfwits freebies for almost a decade with no reward and I try to stop out of anger but I can’t.  So let those who have eyes see.  And check out XTB dot com for some extra fun.  Answers are everywhere yet nobody looks because everyone looks anything but the Truth.  Enjoy, my rat  friends. 

Vlad <—  There is only one Vlad that matters so I’ll skip the 2Vlad.  Too much work. 

You bastardi insignificanti, I gotta tip toe around the tulips with you guys.  It wasn’t like that in the old days. 

Here’s my son, at ~9 and 15, bought 25,000 Ixcoin and 777 BTX at 9 with btc Craig gave me for my London trip.  I gave him the choice to spend it or invest it and I was pretty shocked when he joined the family clan.  He’s in America now, aka sodom, and in ~4 months when he turns 16 he’s starting college cause he’s first in class after jumping 2 grades from east bloc public school where he had a hard time with the language.  That’s shit American schools for you, and it’s a private higher level, $1,000 per month school.  A world full of mediocrity.

Anyway, you retards, I’m gonna need help and math and science are his favorite subjects so he plans to start programming.  If/when he does I’ll consider making him lead dev here.  Cause he’s a genius like his Tati, only taller. 

I’m bringing in the whole Vlad clan - Ixcoin will be number ONE!!!

David son of Vlad2Vlad  -  You lame homos don’t deserve him.  Sadly, he doesn’t enjoy confrontations like me.  First borns.  Oye!

Heads up, more friendly advice.  Planned Famine is coming.  Prepare now so you don’t drop dead from toxic shock. 

I just saved many lives just like I made many ungrateful clowns millionaires.   

You so don’t deserve me; but it appears to be my calling.  Oye!

—-

True story.  My grandpa fought in both world wars.  He lost all his brothers.  He used to tell me stories as a kid, maybe 7, and I couldn’t imagine ever being able to survive the hell he went through.  He said him and some other troops were lost and with no comms couldn’t get supplies.  They were trapped behind enemy lines for weeks.  What did they eat?  I’ll tell you, for real, they pancaked their poo and laid it in the sun and when it baked they ate it.  And water I think they found a river but just in case you’re clueless how to stay alive you can survive on drinking your own urine for 3 months.  God forbid but I know it’s gonna get bad enough to canabilize - I know this.  They’re gonna break America’s spirit to get the guns.  It won’t be as bad in east bloc.  They destroyed us long ago. 

So if you’re in America run to Deep South America quickly might be a good idea or get ready for a dog turd breakfast and a glass of urine.  I suspect it tastes better if it’s on the rocks.  Lol

Vlad - I’m laughing but I’m being very serious.  Expect the worst and in places like America I think it will be worse than you can imagine cause they gotta get those guns.  Expect a long blackout so you have little food storage and a serious mind job.  Load up on lanterns and uvb lambs for sun rats and UVC lights that kills any virus or bacteria And blind you if you’re an idiot. 

God bless - we got it coming, it’s overdue, I pray for justice and it’s coming I just feel sad for the innocent that will die.   Just another end cycle out of many before us.   

gembitz

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 01:37:41 PM

That right there is worth 33 points.  I want that full gear.  No, I need it like I need air.  I fantasize making an outfit like that, flexible light out of spider goat milk web. It’s flexible and 5 times stronger than Kevlar.  Not sure how well it would work but if it did it would cover you head to toe.  I’ve had more ideas to try out than cash since I like 3 months old.  

poor guy ~ sounded like he was one of the og forgeres of the freeman constitution /\ https://twitter.com/CtrlPew

Apocalipsa

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 02:19:33 PM

That right there is worth 33 points.  I want that full gear.  No, I need it like I need air.  I fantasize making an outfit like that, flexible light out of spider goat milk web. It’s flexible and 5 times stronger than Kevlar.  Not sure how well it would work but if it did it would cover you head to toe.  I’ve had more ideas to try out than cash since I like 3 months old.  

poor guy ~ sounded like he was one of the og forgeres of the freeman constitution /\ https://twitter.com/CtrlPew

Haha, love it, man!!! Especially that dirty rat. 
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 06:23:57 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2021, 04:25:29 AM by mprep
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

[/i]

In the words of a true believer ..Vlad,is that shit for real?  Grin

And here I was thinking you knew me like a brother, at least a step brother.  Why would I bother with fake anything.  You see me faking who I am, my ID, my unfortunate bad temperament I’m working on.  Me being lead dev, ceo, and chairman of IXC and DGC and other coins that don’t matter much as much but will super moon.   

I plan things in my head for 2-3 seconds and then I make it work.  Tell me this didn’t work - showing my chef and creative side.

Yes, it’s ember’s 5 am turd.  She’s only 7 months old so still learning.  Found it hours later so that’s why it’s not too dry nor too wet.  Aahhh, “I can feel myself picking that shit out of my teeth” with a satisfied look on my face while you all starve.  Pun intended

Vlad ~ the creative mind in crypto.  The survivor.  Yes. 

Sir I would never doubt any man with a righteous anger like yours. It shows you care about us poor destitute souls. Onwards Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: