Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382306 times)
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 05:34:47 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 12:48:58 PM by mprep
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (1)

Beware of the massive fake science coming out more than ever, especially when aliens “arrive”.  It’s all a ploy.  

Vlad2Vlad

The "demons" masquerading as saviour aliens?

[moderator's note: removed reply to non-english content]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 05:52:15 PM

Beware of the massive fake science coming out more than ever, especially when aliens “arrive”.  It’s all a ploy.  

Vlad2Vlad

Lol, nice imagination.  I was reading up on Elijah when he ran and hid and an Angel took care of him.  No way to know from the picture since the author probably just picked one off the net so I didn’t expect anyone to get it.  I just liked the picture the whole story.

However….

When Elijah!!!??

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
kickback

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 08:27:04 PM

Vlad2Vlad

Lol, nice imagination.  I was reading up on Elijah when he ran and hid and an Angel took care of him.  No way to know from the picture since the author probably just picked one off the net so I didn’t expect anyone to get it.  I just liked the picture the whole story.

However….

When Elijah!!!??

I know the story of Elijah and the brook God sent him to hide from Jezebel. The ravens brought him food but not familiar with the angel part?

Can you break all the riddles down barney style in one post and maybe delete it after 24 hours or whatever for the mortals. Basically a straight answer to the riddle and exactly your predictions of what is happening and going to happen in the cryptoverse, metaverse and real life?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2021, 06:53:58 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 12:49:35 PM by mprep

Beware of the massive fake science coming out more than ever, especially when aliens “arrive”.  It’s all a ploy. 

Vlad2Vlad

However….

When Elijah!!!??

I know the story of Elijah and the brook God sent him to hide from Jezebel. The ravens brought him food but not familiar with the angel part?

Can you break all the riddles down barney style in one post and maybe delete it after 24 hours or whatever for the mortals. Basically a straight answer to the riddle and exactly your predictions of what is happening and going to happen in the cryptoverse, metaverse and real life?

Angel twice came to him and fed him rocket fuel cake. 

1 Kings 19:7-18
King James Version
7 And the angel of the Lord came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.

Now you want the tl;dr version.  There will be a period of peace once they set up their gay NWO and chip everyone after the rapture comes.  That’s what crypto is for and the 42k satellites.  After 3.5 years of peace and free money all hell will break loose on humanity like never before.  The devil will say aliens raptured those taken up and people will believe it cause God will fill their minds with great delusions for denying Him.  Good news is it only last 3.5 years then it’s the second coming and Armageddon.

—-

(2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
King James Version
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.)
—-

Basically the above means you deny God now He’ll do a mind job on you so you won’t see the truth after the rapture.  God does as He pleases and if Elijah doesn’t convince you then it’s all on you. 

Now back to what I was saying, I’ve been over here a decade trying to accelerate the project but haven’t had much effect.  With each passing day the world becomes more dark and evil and faithless.  Hence, the first part of the pretribulation will be Elija’s return.  I have strong feeling he’s gonna be doing a whole lot of killing and destruction and also preaching the true gospel, not the lies spewed by the maggots today. 

Sorry, crypto wasn’t made to free anyone.  It was made to enslave the world.  And the sooner we get it done the sooner it all ends and those with faith will get an early trip home.  I’d personally like to stay and do some van dammage.  Sadly, we don’t always get our wishes. 

So enjoy the easy money - the bait, and find a warm mountain area to survive until the rapture.  Too bad they have drones otherwise it would be easy.  And I believe the devil’s currency is XIC.  It’s the inverse of ixc which in Ancient Greek it means Jesus Christ Savior.  Oh the irony. 

Best wishes and Merry Christmas in the USSA. 

Vlad

Red Dragon, man up - WAR is coming.

how to remove duplicate sentences in word

When all armies go to war against Israel, RUN the other way.  It’s a one way trip. 

~ Vlad

While you greedy selfish bastards who will pay with vengeance for your greed party, forgetting those who suffer, the Vlad still looking for angles and cages to rattle.  Please, no tips or pay, I don’t wanna break a 9 year tradition.

Vlad trying to catch a whale here.  If he just hears me out I’ll have him sold.  If he doesn’t, I’ll shove it down his throat.  Either way, this is the destiny of IXC and nobody will stop it.  It’s too much of a perfect fit. 

——

—-

Funny, right below that post I call him a puppet for blocking me for 60 days for no reason.  I’m sure he’ll just laugh and send me a fat check to finish the last tiny piece of IX.  When have I ever been wrong?  When? 

Vlad ~ never out of billionaires to troll and annoy until they get so sick of me they pay attention.  And that’s all ixc needs.   Grin

Attack and troll billionaires like you got no sense:  Biggest platform now biggest online movie content provider.  I’ll smash in their mahogany gold layered front-door next.  Not a first for me.  Kiss

—-

——

Had to split the PM in two cause I had so much high caliber stuff to say.  These guys can’t say they never knew and didn’t have a chance to get in on the bottom floor. 

~ Vlad ~  It’s Christmas and I’m pulling double-time, for the great IXcoin, but please we must keep the 9 year tradition of no tips nor paying me NOTHING.  I like old traditions that way.  You maggots.  I’ll skin you alive when I start KYC-ing you from eyeballs to anus. 

9 years and going (when I thought I’d get this done in max 2 years) and not one tip from the whales I know read this thread, you maggots.  I piss on 9 years.  I’m not stopping unless I’m dead, and that might not stop me, or I lose which I can’t fathom.  There’s no losing or quitting for me, I’ll fight and take on the biggest richest devs in crypto.  You and the astronomical odds against IX are meaningless. 

If you truly BELIEVE in something, NEVER stop, NEVER quit, just PUSH even HARDER!!!

—-

—-

Vlad ~  I take on all comers who think they can stop the Vlad. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2021, 02:29:39 PM

16 messages merged or deleted today.  Haha   

Can you mods explain why you’re targeting me.  I’ve seen this on no thread no matter how much fake bumping or rules they break.

Read my posts, it took 2 hours of actual work last night, you think I’m trying to accumulate posts or bump my thread?  Those are the only 2 excuses you have in this case since I had no arguments with anyone. 

Why?  <—- notice I’m axing nicely.  Not being unstable or irrational.  Why are you unfairly attacking my thread?   

Regards,

Vlad

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 05:48:45 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 06:13:38 PM by mprep

16 messages merged or deleted today.  Haha   

Can you mods explain why you’re targeting me.  I’ve seen this on no thread no matter how much fake bumping or rules they break.

Read my posts, it took 2 hours of actual work last night, you think I’m trying to accumulate posts or bump my thread?  Those are the only 2 excuses you have in this case since I had no arguments with anyone. 

Why?  <—- notice I’m axing nicely.  Not being unstable or irrational.  Why are you unfairly attacking my thread?   

Regards,

Vlad

You’re actually expecting for a response from these arrogant commies. Hey, crypto, new world, free speech.  How you end wars Ver when this thread alone is a crime depot and kills free speech?  Cowards never respond, they just hide. 

I was just on the BTX thread and a guy wrote nothing related to anything he just said he’s bumping the thread.  That’s against the rules yet it’s a norm, you see it all the time with zero retaliation by mods.  Vlad, you do research and it would be stupid to pack different thought tangents into a 2-3 page post so you’re not pumping, or bumping, you’re writing on topic relative information showing the community transparency and i for one appreciate the updates.   

So yeah, I’m on many boards and I’ve never seen anyone targeted like you for no good reason.  Maybe you shouldn’t have stopped, these guys only understand war.  Right when it was catching fire you stopped.  Foolish.

~ Apocalipsa

Yo vlad, it’s Monday, wanna point out that FACT to bump this thread cause you never write great stuff. 

~ Apocalipsa

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2021, 05:58:57 PM

Yo vlad, it’s Monday, wanna point out that FACT to bump this thread cause you never write great stuff. 

~ Apocalipsa

Thanks for pointing that out, unlike devs that do no research, draw theories and post often to keep the community involved I do and I’m punished for it. 

So I just wanna make a worthless post then, just to fit in with the rules they’re supporting and not the ones they wrote, and wish everyone an early New Year’s since we’re expecting blackouts and they can hit any minute, they say nobody knows.  Right.  Lol

~  Vlad

Apocalipsa

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 06:01:51 PM

~ Apocalipsa

Thanks for pointing that out, unlike devs that do no research, draw theories and post often to keep the community involved I do and I’m punished for it. 

So I just wanna make a worthless post then, just to fit in with the rules they’re supporting and not the ones they wrote, and wish everyone an early New Year’s since we’re expecting blackouts and they can hit any minute, they say nobody knows.  Right.  Lol

~  Vlad

Yo bro, didn’t know, or maybe I forget cause I’m rekt like that.  In that case I wanna say happy New Years to you too, in case you’re off the grid for weeks the way I’ve heard.  Hang in there. 

~  Apocalipsa

Oh, I just wanted to take that opportunity to bump this thread cause Vlad is lazy and never pays real posts. 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2021, 06:05:54 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 10:03:52 PM by mprep

Yo bro, didn’t know, or maybe I forget cause I’m rekt like that.  In that case I wanna say happy New Years to you too, in case you’re off the grid for weeks the way I’ve heard.  Hang in there. 

~  Apocalipsa

Oh, I just wanted to take that opportunity to bump this thread cause Vlad is lazy and never pays real posts. 

Man, I just wanna take this opportunity to bump this thread and point out that what you’re saying isn’t true.  Nearly 300 pages and 9 years on this thread, 1,000+ hours of research and I bet nearly half the posts are mine.  That’s what a dev is, daily work like a real job only no pay or appreciation. 

~ Vlad

The above posts are as legit or more-so than hundreds of thousands of posts with less content, just a few words and with the purpose to just pump or bump. 

So far you idiots have failed every simple test no matter how nicely I tried to approach any issues.  Now you’re at it again.

Heads up dipshits:  the above posts are an IQ TEST of your supposed “rules”, your unfair attacks on guys like me who work hard to be legit and make peace and accelerate crypto, on your hypocrisy of a government ran site.  Theymos, Luke-Jr/Cobra and Erik.  You’re all on RED NOTICE!!!  I’ll blow the FUCK out of crypto starting with IXC, V. Thomas and Lil’ “IHS” Freddy.  You people really can’t be this stupid.  It’s beyond comprehension.  PLEASE, TRY ME!!!  I hear those who have were so glad they did.  Much fun and surprises.

I always tell you ahead what I’ll do so that I have no guilt, and you can make the right choice.  So there’s peace, and we can all work together.  I’m a paradox myself so I feel eerily equal about WAR AND PEACE, they’re are both equally balanced, each equally dependent of the other -  mirror images.  That said, whatever choice you clowns make is the same for me only WAR awakens me and excites me, while peace is great but makes me complacent. 

Your move, asshats. 

Do.  Not.  Fail.  This.  Test.

V

Come on, stupids, I’m so exciting to unsheathe my sword, maggot mortals of this earth.  I will burn you all down no matter your numbers and money and power.  Out of respect and friendship I stopped using the Red V. Now, it is mine. 

V

I said no more warning but yet again I felt I had to because it’s fair.  Keep pushing me and I’ll destroy everything without any warning whatsoever.  Idiots. 

V

Now get the FUCK off my thread.  ALL MODS.  ALL OF YOU.  I don’t need your help I don’t censor anyone.  Fucking worms of a godless earth. 

I don’t get it, did you cunts fall asleep on the job or the shit finally fell out your ears? 

Come on now, don’t get me wound up and excited and leave me hanging.  DO IT.  I believe in you backstabbing cowards.  Haha.  Pussies.

*please note, the above post appears to violate numerous bitch-made bitcointalk rules.  It must be deleted and the rest deleted or merged as well.  But only on this thread.  The other million threads that do much worse, it’s all good cause that’s how cowardly cunts do. 

V

Mod Mprep, in 9 years we never had problems so I don’t think you’re part of this.  But when I say no mods on this thread I’m sorry that means you too.  Please leave.  If I need a mod I’ll file a complaint but that’s like once every 3 years at best so less work for you and it makes me feel happy I don’t have cretins playing games with my thread and everyone is happy.

Everyone happy = good

Only Vlad Happy = massive disaster for this entire shit site

There’s my warning and request. 

Your move.  Or Theymos Luke or Erik.  Oh, cobra, he’s half owner.  Luke, and you call me a sock lover.  Haha.   Surely a half owner can simply ask you to evacuate this thread.  Ultra tiny gesture of goodwill for starting shit with AGAIN for absolutely no reason.

I’ll wait until morning then I’ll do what I do when my simple requests after others attack me don’t comply.  Thank you.  Keep the peace brothers.  Trust me, it’s the east way.  Then again, never forget the Truth PEACE IS WAR!!!

Regards,

V

Heads up:

Sadly, Mprep has about 10 hours to be off my thread.  We never ever had issues he’s probably good guy.  When I see “MOD” I wanna rage.  I don’t want to see any mods.  Really simple.  I even wrote Cobra (redundant amirite) to make sure everyone was aware.  It was a nice polite PM to make sure he was aware. 

Now I leave the next choice to these so called owners of bitcointalk.  What happens tomorrow will tell me who owns and runs bitcointalk.  Well, they already did but a double confirmation is always good.  No one will be able to claim:  “oh, if I only knew.”  I can’t live with guilt of doing wrong and I’m gonna do a lot of that if this doesn’t stop and my simple request isn’t met.  Everyone with the power to stop it threw fire on my flames.  I’ll be sleeping like a baby.   Cheers! 

V

kickback

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 01:03:02 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2021, 02:02:20 PM by mprep

I was just on the BTX thread and a guy wrote nothing related to anything he just said he’s bumping the thread.  That’s against the rules

haha I can't believe you ratted me out like that bro  Cheesy Hey I get posts deleted all the time.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Quote from: Vlad2Vlad on December 25, 2021, 02:25:58 PM

Beware of the massive fake science coming out more than ever, especially when aliens “arrive”.  It’s all a ploy.

Vlad2Vlad

Hey thanks for all the explanatory posts above Vlad. #Superdev

Apocalipsa

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 08:42:21 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2021, 02:01:17 PM by mprep

Hey thanks for all the explanatory posts above Vlad. #Superdev

Vlad is on telegram and he thanks you for recognizing his 10 feet tall caliber.   Grin

Let’s see, it’s hard cause he’s taking a dump, he posted a video, laughing really hard so not ready to hear everything.  But he deleted Skype, instagram, Twitter, soon Facebook, Reddit, discord and others.  He only uses telegram where they have the most freedom of speech and he was using bitcointalk more to be responsible as a dev.  Thanks kickback for recognizing what a superdev is.  Lol

And maybe you had posts deleted all this time but for vlad over 9 years i doubt it was 1 per month.  He didn’t bump threads he just spoke his mind and did research on hidden billion dollar coins.  Those who listened made millions.  Those who didn’t, whatever. 

So what vlad is saying is what he said every time he deleted those other apps. Ohhhh, less stress and worry.  And in this case responsibility.  Can’t wait to see Dan try and take over Vlad’s coin.  You will face massive litigation for it.

Cheers,

~ Apocalipsa

Permanently banning one of the most legit devs in crypto that helped more people than anyone I can think of after 9 years and easily over a thousand hours of research to find low risk high reward coins which he shared with everyone while he gained nothing - well that sounds fair and legit.  Over the next year you’ll see how many things he was right about and he gave it all away for free.  But now you won’t know what’s coming cause this forum will be deleted like all the other communist ones.  Join telegram - that’s where Ixcoin and the real development is, not a puppet they’ll put in my place.  And of Thomas and Freddy show up that’s awesome, Vlad knows their real ID anc wishes a face to face for making him carry the burden for nearly a decade in return for nothing.  Wink

Vlad wishes you all a blessed new year, enjoy the massive money next year and be prepared for the biggest crash economic and crypto ever.  Sell in time before the crash but don’t sell early cause tens of billions are about to push up BTC and alts.  This is the final piece of advice.  Enjoy your ride. 

Mad Max Street Credits

The most common foreign language used on this thread was Hebrew.  You should think about that and it’s a riddle thread - that’s something to be expected, just like Ixcoin was buried neck deep in hidden Hebrew and old Greek.  The hypocrisy tho.  Lol

Anyway, after 9 years and with no problems with such few complaints on Vlad’s status I’m
Posting this permanent ban pic on his favorite thread as a way of saying:  now you got real OG Legendary street credits, brother.  And what have you lost?  Stress.  Down to 1 app, that’s all one needs. 

Regards,

~ Apocalipsa

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:58:33 AM

Cool Cheesy Grin

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
kickback

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:10:14 PM

Mad Max Street Credits

Vlad got a permaban? Who will run this thread now Huh
Apocalipsa

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:20:53 PM

Mad Max Street Credits

Nobody.  Trust me, Vlad was taken for granted but only a few closest to him know how he figured out a lot of stuff years of time.  That said, nobody else can run this thread cause nobody else can do what Vlad could do.  As for me, I think I could do it but it’s not in me to do what Vlad did.  I’m the next stage after Vlad, the Aftermath.  I’ll have to start my own thread if/when that feels right but it won’t be to help people get rich and have ways out like what Vlad’s goal was.  My Objective is diametrically opposed. 

At this point this thread is just gonna get trolled and all the genius posts buried and forgotten. 

~  Apocalipsa
kickback

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:24:39 PM

Mad Max Street Credits

Nobody.  Trust me, Vlad was taken for granted but only a few closest to him know how he figured out a lot of stuff years of time.  That said, nobody else can run this thread cause nobody else can do what Vlad could do.  As for me, I think I could do it but it’s not in me to do what Vlad did.  I’m the next stage after Vlad, the Aftermath.  I’ll have to start my own thread if/when that feels right but it won’t be to help people get rich and have ways out like what Vlad’s goal was.  My Objective is diametrically opposed. 

At this point this thread is just gonna get trolled and all the genius posts buried and forgotten. 

~  Apocalipsa

Archive the thread on another forum maybe with all the important posts. It would be a shame to let all those countless hours be lost or just repost them on a new thread without the junk posts.
Apocalipsa

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:32:54 PM

Mad Max Street Credits

~  Apocalipsa

Archive the thread on another forum maybe with all the important posts. It would be a shame to let all those countless hours be lost or just repost them on a new thread without the junk posts.

Bruno alone posted countless huge trash posts but the mods were sleeping when bruno destroyed threads and violated every rule.  Golly, I wonder why.  Vlad eventually became friends with him and wanted to invest in his project.  Sad that he passed so early. 

That said, this thread is 300 pages and with the mods mashing hundreds of posts together, separating the good posts will take much longer to isolate.  They can burn it down as far as I care and Vlad felt the same way, it served its primary purpose and the last 2-3 months, where he recommended other cheap coins that will be monsters and things about Bitcoin and the real Bitcoin, well, start doing research or buy ETH and BTC.  Vlad did the hard part people just have to read and make a choice. 

~  Apocalipsa

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 02:30:34 PM

Very bad start to the new year now our friend Vlad is in limbo. Apocalipsa you may have to take over here now Vlad is gone Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Apocalipsa

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 04:57:01 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2022, 06:19:50 PM by mprep
Merited by From Above (21)

Very bad start to the new year now our friend Vlad is in limbo. Apocalipsa you may have to take over here now Vlad is gone Cool

This topic isn’t for me.  What am I gonna add.  One last boom coming then the grades come in if Vlad was crazy or not. 

I plan to start my own thread for the aftermath.  Not just in crypto but the world.  I imagine I won’t be liked either.  It seems the Truth isn’t welcomed here so I might stick to telegram too.  Fun and free speech. 

If Anything interesting pops to mind I’ll post it here so it can be mix mashed in the great post-merge of 2021.  Lol

Cheers

~  Apocalipsa

Relevant cause it’s ultimately tech and crypto related.  Posted a post on Facebook regarding all the euro elites dying weekly cause they were all forced to get vaxxed.  Seems relevant to post a comment about that, Facebook is a public platform not a newspaper.  Well I got banned 30 days but check out how complex I tried to hide ROCKEFELLERS, THE WHO and the UN and their AI algo found it and banned me in seconds. 

Say goodbye to free speech.  Imagine what these diabolical who will partner with China will do with the blockchain and your money, house, car, tricycle.  Slave nation incoming.  You won’t be able to mask any communication. 

Only the evil have to hide, censor and punish free speech.   

Now you know the slave masters of Silicon Valley and their pathetic puppets. 

~  Apocalipsa

Edit:  ROCKEFELLERS ROCKEFELLERS ROCKEFELLERS.  The main driver of evil and destruction in America.  You mortals, don’t you know your day is so much closer than you can possibly imagine?  And you will answer for every evil deed and be paid accordingly.  Why do nations fear you when you are mortals backed by evil forces.  Forces that can be easily defeated, leaving as helpless as an abandoned baby serpent in its nest. 

America, US big pharma, Gates, the WHO, CDC, etc (All American corpse (sic) or USSA funded forces) pushed these vaccines as mandatory for professional athletes but only in Europe.  But not one for US players.  Why when it was their mandates, their vaccines, and their idea?  Are US players, mostly playing indoors, somehow less likely to spread this virus, where soccer in Europe is played in a bigger than football stadium?  So why force European player but not one US player? 

How would you feel if you saw a list this long of dead pros in under one year of top US players, some elite players like Lebron, drop dead on the court?  Where’s the equality?  Why are Europeans used as guinea pigs?  Isn’t this relevant and who has the power to be so bias?  Looks at these young players who lost their lives, mostly in their 20’s, at their peak health and immunity, after being forced to take the vaxx.  By whom I wonder? 

Expect next year to be a real killer.  Pun not intended.  “It’s the unvaxxed they’ll say - to trigger chaos, confusion, and mob mentality.”
——

——

~  Apocalipsa - this is only the beginnning!

Sad, this is why I was trying to help people get rich.  This is the end game before the game ends. 

“Voluntary”.  You remember the voluntary vaccine which shut you out of shopping centers and cafes and jobs.  Well, this is 2.0 voluntary, where you can’t buy a loaf of bread or pay for a dentist.  This chips is what crypto was designed for, and although I did my best to accelerate Xi it still feels sad.  Nobody is ready for what’s coming. 

Translation from Romanian, but happening in Sweden - mostly women ran country I think.  Nooiiice.  On a “voluntary basis” the chipping for covid 19 has begun.  And here I thought it was virus on money but I called the virus out of China regardless.  From voluntary to starvation won’t take more than a year except in the US.  They got them guns there so lights out and starvation time.  FEMA infested beds waiting for the domestic terrorists. 

Since day 1 I knew this is where crypto will lead not your idiotic fap freedom and lambos for all.  Mass killing incoming.  Voluntary killing via starvation, some gulag throwback Thursdays, and guillotines to speed things up.  And I thought it was max 2 years away originally.  Illuminati confirmed you let me down. 

I like the pic with the “safe” chip implant which will blow up in your hand and scar you BTW, is correctly showing the right hand.  In other propaganda clips they always used the left hand.  Standardization and evil claiming the right hand is and will be a must be.  Those who wish can be the new cool and have it in their forehead as that too releases heat and is cool enough until it goes POP and reks your looks.  Lol

It’s here.  I told everyone who said decades that there would be accelerants.  If was easy, I simply asked myself what would I do and pretty much what they’ve done was right on my mark.  No pun intended.  Choices choices choices.  The mother of all choices is incoming.  But phew, it’s voluntary.

So now you see why Vlad isn’t needed and I take over, I just expected it to take a few years before I was activated.

Chip on, let’s place bets on which famous athletes and actors chip up first.  The president of course and his whole diabolical staff.  Most of left wing congress.  Nooiiiiiice.   

~  Apocalipsa ~ hey, mods can you merge this totally different topic with the rest of the posts so readers can get lost.  Thanks. 

URGENT NOTICE:  Sad to say but the telegram group are a private side team working for Craig.  They rarely help.  I’m tired of it, having to stress about doing everything alone.  Like I have for years. 

Oh you code - let me see you geniuses do what I do and pay for it.  You get paid to do nothing for me or ixc.

So I’m announcing working on Ixcoin alone, like most of 9 years, since I’m lead dev ceo and chairman as appointed by Thomas years ago and voted by the community and all the coins and work I’ve put into ix/xi. 

You think coding makes you special?  Heads up - millions can code. Is that why most of you look down on me?  You think I’m an accident?  I can learn to code, can you learn what I do?  Can you do it just once?  Once?  Then I’m lord over you in abilities yet it seems I treat you all like equals.  Just a tad bit harder, ey, doing what I do?  So Craig and your whole nChain and telegram team - take a hike.  I’m tired of you.  You’re all FIRED from associating in any way, with Ixcoin or xicoin which was my creation (I was first to create the concept and coin that along with “Bitcoin twin” and other ideas you all stole) before anyone on this planet mentioned it.  Xicoin is the ixcoin split chain from a few years ago.  It’s a bogo deal.  You get IX/XI since nobody else helps nor appreciates it.

I’m putting Ixcoin and Xicoin, both chains up and running, up for bids, very very high bids, to anyone from Rothschild, Rockefeller’s, JP Morgan, Goldman Sacks or the Fed, or any foreign country like the EU.  Any and all parties are welcome to bid but don’t insult me.  After 9 years I’ll take it very personally. 

Craig, Limp Wristed Nguyen, the rest of nChain, to make it clear, you’re all officially FIRED.  Gone.  Don’t write, don’t bother me.  I know what I have here and I’ll find a worthy buyer.  I rather deal with anyone than a bunch of arrogant assholes who never help with anything.  Any problems, lawyer up, there’s so much stuff I wanna make public it hurts. 

Regards,

~ Apocalipsa
Lead Dev, CEO, and Chairman (lawfully, according to the rule of law and MIT rules)

Edit:  Got mixed up and a misunderstanding with traxo.  I’m lucky to be in his presence.

Edit 2.0:  That said, I’m fed up with the games by Craig and others.  The auction goes on. And I’m trolling gates and other clowns I really don’t like.  Why did I quit Twitter when I should have trolled them out.  I still don’t have jack squat for help or funds, Traxo is much more involved in DVC.  No coding/work for Ixc but he’s great company, honest, smart and funny.  Those are qualities I need on my team.  Yes, mine mine mine.  That’s the law so we will abide by it. 

Edit 3.0:  Is Craig the lying backstabber on Twitter?  If he’s not I need to drop my mic here:  Fuck you liar, crook, and your whole rat crew on that 98% smelly black starving island.  I wouldn’t move there for $1 million cash bonus.  Who besides Russ Hannaman finds that appealing or sexy?  I don’t need hep C or aids but thanks for being a man of your word.  Aussie Asshole.

Went back to using my original ix room.  Anyway, opened new account on Twitter cause that’s where the biggest players are.  Let’s see if anyone out there knows what the future of Ixcoin really is.  I hit up everyone from Rockefeller to the the EU and the Kremlin and President Putin himself.  Oh, pure coincidence homo liberal Silicon Valley and its liberal govt were left out.  It’s a personal policy, I don’t work well with homos.  I guess I’m just scared of them or I identify as a homophobe.  You can’t judge how I feel inside.  That’s a hate crime. 

If we can’t act like a respectful team cause shit, you can code then I’ll find a new team infinitely bigger.  I didn’t need anyone to find all the multi billion dollar coins when they were nothing what do I need you flakes for now?  Jealous, envious losers.  Yeah you get 400 coins and I get 400,000.  That’s cause you’re a coder and I’m just a dreamer.  Snap, forgot to add the Vatican.  I know they’ll balls deep on more than 10 year old boys. 

[
Arrows Loose!!!

~  Apocalipsa

I just opened this new Twitter account.  New name, new email, new password.  I haven’t moved from this couch nor told anyone here I’m opening a new account and this iPhone 5 is the only device I’ve used the entire tone.  Yet within 15 minutes of putting ixc up for sale my Twitter account got hacked.  Pure coincidence.  Noiiiice. 

And of course Twitter has no info on the hack.  Not even an IP address or country.  Haha.  Pure coincidence. 

——

~ Apocalipsa

Can Anybody get a super HIGH DEF version of this?  I’m seeing a lot but it’s faded. Like me.  Thanks. 

~ Apocalipsa

Stealing my coins wasn’t enough, now they want my domains.  Someone called godaddy pretending they were me but couldn’t pass all the security questions.  Good news is it’s gonna take decades to brute force any password since I changed them all. 

——

The only people who ever showed strong interest in my domains was Matthew Melon (no he ain’t dead) and Brock Pierce.  Nobody else in crypto ever cared.

And poor guys, so broke they can’t buy them, stealing from the poor is their way of life.  Funny thing is with domains, there’s a trail.  And you’re clearly gonna build the website you stole.  Trust me when I tell you, you and your backers won’t enjoy that site as much as you think. 

Pay for what you want, you have the money, and sleep knowing you did the right thing.  Im done playing games with you billionaires, wanna be billionaires, oh I’m so connected and shit.  None of that will save you when righteous justice comes down on you.  Cheers! 

~  Apocalipsa  - God gave me the foresight to buy the right domains a decade ago.  And I had rough months where I had to pay for them. I lost 70% of them for lack of money. 

I got a team full of criminals.  Well, just Dave “Matthew” Smith (Matthew Melon) and his boiler room team.  After lying and working me over as a friend for years to steal ~500,000 ixc, that wasn’t enough cause golly, he’s so poor.  Now he and his team are trying to steal my crypto domains.  I firmly believe Brock Pierce is also part of this.  I spoke with 2 godaddy techs last night and they confirmed a call was made to social engineer access to my account but failed.  Nice to know they can’t brute force my passwords yet a 12 year old has it memorized after seeing it just twice.   Haha. 

I kicked this lying criminal mason off the team.  He’s done nothing to help ixc or any dev.  Just lies and promises for years while he steals.  Anybody buys any stolen domain stolen from me prepare for war.  Avoid these silver spoon up their asses losers who don’t know the meaning of integrity or FairPlay. Maggots. 

These worms undermining Ixcoin is why I broke off and fired the guilty ones.  I don’t care about their billions, their pagan devil worshipping lodges, their connections, their death threats.  I care about what’s right and just and these maggots do as they please, steal what they want, kill who they want (they’ve threatened to kill me 4 times) they pervert justice, they destroyed the family in America, and destroyed America itself, but they won’t destroy IXcoin.  I’ll find my own funding. 

~  Apocalipsa

I had doubts maybe the email was a spoof or spam but I called godaddy and confirmed plus they also sent these warnings to my new account.  What domain you fools want.  You know my email, make an offer.  A generous one.  When btc moons you’ll pay much much more. 

——

Actual Confirmation from Twitter on my new account and of course they found nothing.  Lol. FYI, I only have Twitter installed on one iPhone which I rarely use.  They couldn’t brute force my account so they tried social engineering according to the two godaddy techs I talked to.  They literally called and used my info but it wasn’t enough.  Billionaire thieves.  I have screenshots of all my domains.  You gonna prove a sale took place after this attack!  Clowns. 

—-

free image hosting

——

~  Apocalipsa

So I think that makes every account in my name hacked at least once in the last 5 years.  Plus 4 death threats.  Any other dev working on a penny coin having these issues??  Axing for a friend?   

~ Apocalipsa

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 05:35:24 PM

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee $tezozzz

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Apocalipsa

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 08:16:07 PM

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee $tezozzz

Nice, no idea now to make these and it’s not cheap.  Just more distraction from
Finding and buying the right coins. 

Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: