Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382304 times)
cornhodlr

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 11:12:49 AM

Coin is dead  Roll Eyes

Shut up fool. I mine this thang in a fucking dumpster and wires be all over the place. Not easy when you are drunk and high all the time just to stay warm. Shut da fug up unless you are going to donate something Kiss

Roll Eyes
Are you mad or something??No need to answer though because I read the first few pages of this thread and its clearly inhabited with losers and delusional outcasts from the bitcoin community.This is the dark corner of that street downtown where all the homless bums hang out.Yeah I can imagine you living in a dumpster alright mining your shitcoin on a stolen laptop you found in the dustbin behind some Bitcoin holders house in the rich suburbs.I can picture it now.Bunch of losers looking for scraps from the Bitcoin community's bin :-)))
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:11:58 PM

Are you mad or something?

Mad? me?? I am positively insane my furry little friend.Got the cert to prove it too and I am hungry as fook for a pet poodle to walk past that came out from some bitcorn hodlrs mansion to take a piss on our tent. I hope you don't run out of battery power in that pussy tesla you probably drive down our street and meet our dev because that crazy loon will be wearing your head for a hat driving around the neighbourhood in your little bitch car after he plugs it into your brain dead head while we run after him mad max style with our mining gear plugged into your sorry a$$. That will bring a whole new meaning to the term shitcoin eh? Us gutter rats are going to run the buttcorn neighbourhood over when our dev is finished banging that old crack whore bitcoin. Ah seriously though bud,you need to start thinking positive because all that negativity is only going to make you ill and bitter when ixcorn moons and all us bums and losers have our day in the sun Cool amirite amirite

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 08:59:47 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2022, 01:02:39 AM by mprep

Mad? me?? I am positively insane my furry little friend.Got the cert to prove it too and I am hungry as fook for a pet poodle to walk past that came out from some bitcorn hodlrs mansion to take a piss on our tent. I hope you don't run out of battery power in that pussy tesla you probably drive down our street and meet our dev because that crazy loon will be wearing your head for a hat driving around the neighbourhood in your little bitch car after he plugs it into your brain dead head while we run after him mad max style with our mining gear plugged into your sorry a$$. That will bring a whole new meaning to the term shitcoin eh? Us gutter rats are going to run the buttcorn neighbourhood over when our dev is finished banging that old crack whore bitcoin. Ah seriously though bud,you need to start thinking positive because all that negativity is only going to make you ill and bitter when ixcorn moons and all us bums and losers have our day in the sun Cool amirite amirite

Hahaha.  You’re right.  Like usual.  Vlad would wear his head too.  It’s his style.  Hahaha. 

Gold, Jerry, Gold. 

Vlad is bored.  Posted an easy riddle on telegram.

“Why is the Bitcoin whitepaper 9 pages?”

This is level one stuff and a stepping stone to Satoshi. 

Theft, financial fraud and Retaliation against a whistleblower are serious crimes no matter who you are, bitcointalk and Microguy.  You gonna stop all the EU powers and lawyers too?  You may control American politicians but I’m a EU member and we all know how much EU loves the US.  Lol

Microguy the thieving lying DEA agent.  You cost my brother’s life. You didn’t think abusing my rights and banning me from here would stop me did you?  I’m a man of my world,  I’m gonna keep coming for you and your corrupt Amerikan agency, LOUD, publicly and with a class action suit and punitive damages. Hopefully criminal charges too.

* continue breaking the criminal whistleblower laws by deleting this factual post.  Screenshot for my file.  Thank you. 

No delete.  What in the world?  You asshats finally learned the rule of law and none of you cunts are above it? 

Microguy, for my brother whose life I would have saved, so help me God I won’t rest until you’re in ruins, in prison or dead.  You maggot.  You’re gonna be the collateral damage for your theft and lies not my brother. 

I’ll bring all you arrogant assholes down to earth, down to reality, one way or another, one court or another, you will see justice before you go to your worm hole and to hell.  What I wrote today is gonna be talked about amongst congressmen, I guarantee it.  Especially since crypto is becoming a hot topic.  I’m hoping the EU brings you down tho since I’m a EU citizen you robbed.  Maggots. 

* screenshot for regular retaliatory deletion

Come on, stop Twitter and all the agencies and lawyers I sent these FACTS to that can be easily proved in court. 

* screenshot - keep deleting more facts and actions I have taken as a whistleblower.  I’ll decide how many feds I take down - maybe including the fed inside cryptsy for which I have proof.  Too bad, I like him, I was gonna hire him. 

I only wanted my 50 million bluecoin, only ~8% of the entire coin.  Lol

Now I’m gonna require my 500,000 ixcoins stolen too.  My 150,000 hunter coins and a couple hundred K i0C coins.

Keep the rest.  And no, I don’t want cash.  I want the coins, and I will get the coins. 

Regards,

* screenshot - for expected retaliation and deletion of factual info regarding mass multi billion dollar theft by US federal agents.  Go ahead, delete more evidence, my file is getting decades of prison deep and punitive damages that much bigger since I lost my younger brother due to you crooks. 

Vlad is bored.  Posted an easy riddle on telegram.

“Why is the Bitcoin whitepaper 9 pages?”

This is level one stuff and a stepping stone to Satoshi. 

The Bitcoin white paper is 9 pages not by accident but to symbolize something special to Satoshi. 

9 = IX for the retards at play.  What’s IX? 

The IX monogram is formed by the combination of the letter "I" or Iota for Iesous (Iησoυς, Jesus in Greek) and "X" or Chi for Christos (Xριστoς, Christ in Greek)

Iησoυς Xριστoς

Soon after Ixcoin tenebrix was created.  What does tenebrix stand for?  Hmmmm, another touch one.  Sorry, it’s not an NFT, it’s actually real research requiring some basic knowledge of Latin and other languages.  Not for the 99%.  Tenebrix was the first scrypt Coin that Lee copied, it was another original masterpiece by Satoshi.

Tenebrae in Latin means darkness.  Replace the last two letters, ae, with IX, and you get TenebrIX.  IX meaning Jesus Christ which is also Light and you get Light Out of Darkness. 

The first 5-7 coins have the same signature and made by Satoshi.  I can prove even HunterGame was made by Satoshi and not some dead Russian. 

Now, you idiots, how hard is it to figure out who satoshi is.  I can’t wait to see you all go from million and some from billions to nothing.  You earned it for your evil selfish nature. 

I cracked all these and more alone.  How?  Because my mind is wired from childhood to look for and to leave the same imprints.  It adds risk but people are too stupid to see it and It runs too deep to leave it out when that’s your primary conviction in life. 

4 million losers on this worthless forum. 

* screenshot - blah blah blah

For Catholics who believe in the false blasphemy Christogram here’s a free lesson. 

Iησoυς Xριστoς  = Jesus Christ in old Greek. 

Clear?  The above blasphemy ignores the first name and creates a new form of christogram but it’s not.  It’s Chi Roh, XP, the first two letters in the name Christ.  Now how many of you use your initials say my name, Paul Vlad, instead of using PV I use VL.  Has anyone on this planet ever seen 1 human use their name initials that way or is it ALWAYS first letter of first and last name.  So why is the above diabolical image called a Christian Monogram. 

Look at it stupids.  The I for Jesus is replaced by a P.  What does the P stand for?  Papacy or Pope.  The christogram is now transformed into the papacy or Pope is head of X or Christ.  Only the devil pretends to be the Christ.  The false Christ. 

Stop worshipping idols and symbols which 99% of Christians that use them have no clue what they REALLY mean. 

Dear Pope, you’re an elected political official chosen by God, some are good some are evil like any politician.  That’s all you are.  Not one of you, not even one of the apostles was ever infallible let alone a maggot human who never walked with Jesus.  Stop replacing God by worshipping mortals and idols and symbols.  It’s an evil wicked practice that leads to hell. 

BTW, I did not read the above anywhere nor see it on YouTube.  IX made sense then I saw PX which didn’t.  So I asked why?  It didn’t take long to see it cuts Jesus out and replaced it with the Pope.  How many people ask why?  How many get an answer or not even the priests know? 

Stop evil practices -  it’s your soul and your free will but this is so black and white it’s absurd. 

BTW, some of the best Christians I’ve ever met were Catholics so to me it’s a tragedy. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
cornhodlr

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 12:50:33 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2022, 01:04:02 AM by mprep

After all this ranting your last block at this moment of posting was over 16 hours ago.A shitcoin taking its last pathetic breaths before it expires into the death zone.What normal person would use a coin that takes hours,days and weeks to send to an exchange?Well your post above answers that because its obvious no normal people use this coin only nutjobs such as yourself and the rest of your deadbeat buddies ranting on about the craziest garbage I have ever read on this forum and thats saying something.:-O

Block Height   Age   TXs   Value Out   Difficulty   Extracted by
712206   11 hours 35 minutes    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xsF1WFQpcmwmM...
712205   14 hours 49 minutes    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xYSohXjRAWViz...
712204   16 hours 19 minutes    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xqP9dFVhYDYH7...
712203   19 hours 42 minutes    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xvLRTtkXheCPe...
712202   19 hours 47 minutes    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xnz4N4ZyrEKFn...
712201   20 hours 2 minutes    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xnmNpN2qDJWox...
712200   20 hours 15 minutes    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xoM8A3ynZCXX3...
712199   20 hours 21 minutes    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xngEmJ95XAKUe...
712198   21 hours 15 minutes    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k   xn1YkafqXJwAx...
712197   21 hours 34 minutes    1   1.0 IXC   5035.4 k

For Catholics who believe in the false blasphemy Christogram here’s a free lesson. 

Clear?  The above blasphemy ignores the first name and creates a new form of christogram but it’s not.  It’s Chi Roh, XP, the first two letters in the name Christ.  Now how many of you use your initials say my name, Paul Vlad, instead of using PV I use VL.  Has anyone on this planet ever seen 1 human use their name initials that way or is it ALWAYS first letter of first and last name.  So why is the above diabolical image called a Christian Monogram. 

Look at it stupids.  The I for Jesus is replaced by a P.  What does the P stand for?  Papacy or Pope.  The christogram is now transformed into the papacy or Pope is head of X or Christ.  Only the devil pretends to be the Christ.  The false Christ. 

Stop worshipping idols and symbols which 99% of Christians that use them have no clue what they REALLY mean. 

Dear Pope, you’re an elected political official chosen by God, some are good some are evil like any politician.  That’s all you are.  Not one of you, not even one of the apostles was ever infallible let alone a maggot human who never walked with Jesus.  Stop replacing God by worshipping mortals and idols and symbols.  It’s an evil wicked practice that leads to hell. 

More bullshit rantings from another one here too.Catholics dont worship the pope.The pope is simply on the seat of ST Peter.The church belongs to Jesus Christ while popes come and go.Plenty of Catholics disagree with popes,bishops and cardinals and just ignore them and go to church simply to pray to God without listening to popes.The priest simply preaches the gospel and blesses the sacraments.You havent a clue obviously about it so dont bother ranting on about stuff you are not qualified to talk about.Your buddy above talks rubbish too about stuff he or she is not qualified to talk about either by the looks of your block explorer.

Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 09:55:18 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2022, 06:39:39 AM by mprep

After all this ranting your last block at this moment of posting was over 16 hours ago.A shitcoin taking its last pathetic breaths before it expires into the death zone.What normal person would use a coin that takes hours,days and weeks to send to an exchange?Well your post above answers that because its obvious no normal people use this coin only nutjobs such as yourself and the rest of your deadbeat buddies ranting on about the craziest garbage I have ever read on this forum and thats saying something.:-O

More bullshit rantings from another one here too.Catholics dont worship the pope.The pope is simply on the seat of ST Peter.The church belongs to Jesus Christ while popes come and go.Plenty of Catholics disagree with popes,bishops and cardinals and just ignore them and go to church simply to pray to God without listening to popes.The priest simply preaches the gospel and blesses the sacraments.You havent a clue obviously about it so dont bother ranting on about stuff you are not qualified to talk about.Your buddy above talks rubbish too about stuff he or she is not qualified to talk about either by the looks of your block explorer.

Thank you for the correction.  I’m not expert and I always wanted to talk to a real Catholic.  I have seen with my own eyes in broad daylight humans, Catholics I’m guessing, on their knees worshipping, praying to a statue of Paul II I think. I personally really liked that Pope.  So Catholics only worship dead pope statues, kneeling before him isn’t worship.  Kk.

What about praying to Mary and lots of other dead people’s images.  The Bible is clear, do not worship any image above or below of anything or anyone.  Not a cross, not an image of Jesus, God, zero.  That’s idolatry.  God wants a personal relationship and you unwittingly are building a relationship with an object not God.  It’s not complicated as to why God wrote these commandment first. 

I love St Peter’s chair with an upside down cross.  Only satanists use that.  What does Light have to do with Darkness?  St. Peter did that because he felt he wasn’t worthy to die like Jesus.  He didn’t do it so fools can turn the Cross Jesus died on and turn it upside down like Satanists.  That too is evil in the eyes of God.  Who is your God who is your savior, Jesus or Peter?  Honor and symbolize Jesus not one of his sinful followers, a mortal.  The devil sugar coats many lies and it’s shocking how many billions fall for it. 

Congrats, Catholics and Satanist use/worship similar symbols, including statues of dead people.  I’m sure that’s just a coincidence. 

16 hours?  Only 16 hours?  We went for 14 days just a week ago so stop bitching.  I was expecting at least a month or two.  Come on fed mods, you only made me laugh with that 14 day freeze.  I wanna see 33 days.  That’s a meaningful number, you guys got the talent and balls to pull off 33 days just so I can hear this cornhole guy and guys like him who gave nothing to this coin complain some more.  DO IT, you cowards.  Show me cause so far I’m the one destroying you on Twitter and I’m still waiting for someone in your group with some guts.  Let me see a 33 day freeze.  I double dog dare you.  Haha. 

And apocalipsa’s 30 day ban expired 30 days ago.  There is no truth or honor in any of you. 

~ The good doc giving out the good meds

Cornhole.  You’re right.  No idol worship by Catholics, err, just paying respect to dead people statues.  That’s it.  Like I said, you can sugar coat abortion to sound righteous and good.  Call it what you want, this is idol worship.  Not judging, it’s not my problem, it’s just something I never really understood.

In HS my sister’s best friend for years was a die hard Catholic who wanted to be a nun, until she accidentally walked in on me getting out of the shower butt naked.  Then she changed her mind.  That bathroom had no lock on it so it was meant to be, ey.  But she was a really Christian.  She didn’t pray to any images of statues.  She prayed to God so I guess not all Catholics believe the same thing.  It’s 1.6 billion people, it’s understandable.  But the pope doesn’t discourage this.  None have that that I’ve hear of.  And that’s blasphemy and a grave sin, worse than murder. 

My best friend was Peter Martinez a Philippine fresh off the boat also catholic.  We were friends until I moved.  So I’m not anti catholic, I wish Baptists were more like them but these things, these practices are, I believe, hellbound actions.  And Baptists suffer from a couple serious issues that could also cost you your soul.  That’s why I can’t call myself any religion, just Christian and a poor one at that. To each his own, pray for the Truth and God will guide you if you’re sincere.  That’s a guarantee.  That’s what I did and I saw the flaws with Baptists which I never saw or heard of.  I told God I just wanted the absolute Truth and I didn’t care what it was.  And He gave me that.  Trust God, He’s your father and teacher not mortals. 

Now set apocalipsa free, he has work to do soon, nothing with feds, he reaches 100x bigger people and more people on Twitter.  But bitcointalk is where clowns come read up on a coin before they buy or sell to see what’s going on.  Might need Vlad2Vlad a get out of prison card but not now, and only for a month or two for the same reason.  Everybody knows Vlad and that’s important.  No harassing bitcointalk or feds, just taking care of ixc biznis. 

Thanks.  Maggots. 

~ Da Doc

cornhodlr

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 11:39:51 PM

Cornhole.  You’re right.  No idol worship by Catholics, err, just paying respect to dead people statues.  That’s it.  Like I said, you can sugar coat abortion to sound righteous and good.  Call it what you want, this is idol worship.  Not judging, it’s not my problem, it’s just something I never really understood.

In HS my sister’s best friend for years was a die hard Catholic who wanted to be a nun, until she accidentally walked in on me getting out of the shower butt naked.  Then she changed her mind.  That bathroom had no lock on it so it was meant to be, ey.  But she was a really Christian.  She didn’t pray to any images of statues.  She prayed to God so I guess not all Catholics believe the same thing.  It’s 1.6 billion people, it’s understandable.  But the pope doesn’t discourage this.  None have that that I’ve hear of.  And that’s blasphemy and a grave sin, worse than murder.  

My best friend was Peter Martinez a Philippine fresh off the boat also catholic.  We were friends until I moved.  So I’m not anti catholic, I wish Baptists were more like them but these things, these practices are, I believe, hellbound actions.  And Baptists suffer from a couple serious issues that could also cost you your soul.  That’s why I can’t call myself any religion, just Christian and a poor one at that. To each his own, pray for the Truth and God will guide you if you’re sincere.  That’s a guarantee.  That’s what I did and I saw the flaws with Baptists which I never saw or heard of.  I told God I just wanted the absolute Truth and I didn’t care what it was.  And He gave me that.  Trust God, He’s your father and teacher not mortals.  

Now set apocalipsa free, he has work to do soon, nothing with feds, he reaches 100x bigger people and more people on Twitter.  But bitcointalk is where clowns come read up on a coin before they buy or sell to see what’s going on.  Might need Vlad2Vlad a get out of prison card but not now, and only for a month or two for the same reason.  Everybody knows Vlad and that’s important.  No harassing bitcointalk or feds, just taking care of ixc biznis.  

Thanks.  Maggots.  

~ Da Doc

Stop being a moron please and understand that catholics don't worship statues when they pray in front of them.A statue is a simple focal point or marker the same way you have a tombstone on someones grave where you pray to them.
Also orthodox catholics find abortion,liberalism,modernism,wokeism,gay marriage,adultery,sex outside marriage,malicious lies,slander,theft,murder,rape to be abominations against God so your attacks on these peoples religion is uncalled for.NO catholic unless they are a fraudulent one or an infiltrator trying to bring the faith into disrepute disobeys Gods laws and if a genuine catholic does this they are faith bound to confess grave matters to seek absolution or they risk judgement and death in a state outside grace and even after confession of these matters they are not excused from consequences of their actions in most cases.
In actual fact if everyone lived like an orthodox catholic is supposed to then there would be no need for police because crime would not exist and there would be no issues with society because everybody would be married and children would have 2 parents and widows and orphans would be taken care of while there would be no adultery to wreck homes and everyone would be treated with dignity.
Once again for those in the back row.Catholics do NOT worship popes,bishops,priests or inanimate objects and only someone who is not knowledgeable on catheism or theology would come to these conclusions.
My advice to you and your friends above is to convert to catholic faith and go see a priest for a general confession before it is too late for you or better still book in for an exorcism because you sound like you have some serious venom inside you and it may not all be a righteous anger like you seem to think it is.A hateful tongue sows discord and has no place in Gods kingdom.A mouth unguarded is like an open tomb ;-)

Ps: "Judge not lest you be judged" "remove the plank from your own eye before you look at the speck in anothers eye"   "let he who is without sin be the one to cast the first stone"  "all men have been weighed and have been found wanting"
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 10:31:30 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2022, 06:40:32 AM by mprep

Cornhole.  You’re right.  No idol worship by Catholics, err, just paying respect to dead people statues.  That’s it.  Like I said, you can sugar coat abortion to sound righteous and good.  Call it what you want, this is idol worship.  Not judging, it’s not my problem, it’s just something I never really understood.

In HS my sister’s best friend for years was a die hard Catholic who wanted to be a nun, until she accidentally walked in on me getting out of the shower butt naked.  Then she changed her mind.  That bathroom had no lock on it so it was meant to be, ey.  But she was a really Christian.  She didn’t pray to any images of statues.  She prayed to God so I guess not all Catholics believe the same thing.  It’s 1.6 billion people, it’s understandable.  But the pope doesn’t discourage this.  None have that that I’ve hear of.  And that’s blasphemy and a grave sin, worse than murder. 

My best friend was Peter Martinez a Philippine fresh off the boat also catholic.  We were friends until I moved.  So I’m not anti catholic, I wish Baptists were more like them but these things, these practices are, I believe, hellbound actions.  And Baptists suffer from a couple serious issues that could also cost you your soul.  That’s why I can’t call myself any religion, just Christian and a poor one at that. To each his own, pray for the Truth and God will guide you if you’re sincere.  That’s a guarantee.  That’s what I did and I saw the flaws with Baptists which I never saw or heard of.  I told God I just wanted the absolute Truth and I didn’t care what it was.  And He gave me that.  Trust God, He’s your father and teacher not mortals. 

Now set apocalipsa free, he has work to do soon, nothing with feds, he reaches 100x bigger people and more people on Twitter.  But bitcointalk is where clowns come read up on a coin before they buy or sell to see what’s going on.  Might need Vlad2Vlad a get out of prison card but not now, and only for a month or two for the same reason.  Everybody knows Vlad and that’s important.  No harassing bitcointalk or feds, just taking care of ixc biznis. 

Thanks.  Maggots. 

~ Da Doc

Stop being a moron please and understand that catholics don't worship statues when they pray in front of them.A statue is a simple focal point or marker the same way you have a tombstone on someones grave where you pray to them.
Also orthodox catholics find abortion,liberalism,modernism,wokeism,gay marriage,adultery,sex outside marriage,malicious lies,slander,theft,murder,rape to be abominations against God so your attacks on these peoples religion is uncalled for.NO catholic unless they are a fraudulent one or an infiltrator trying to bring the faith into disrepute disobeys Gods laws and if a genuine catholic does this they are faith bound to confess grave matters to seek absolution or they risk judgement and death in a state outside grace and even after confession of these matters they are not excused from consequences of their actions in most cases.
In actual fact if everyone lived like an orthodox catholic is supposed to then there would be no need for police because crime would not exist and there would be no issues with society because everybody would be married and children would have 2 parents and widows and orphans would be taken care of while there would be no adultery to wreck homes and everyone would be treated with dignity.
Once again for those in the back row.Catholics do NOT worship popes,bishops,priests or inanimate objects and only someone who is not knowledgeable on catheism or theology would come to these conclusions.
My advice to you and your friends above is to convert to catholic faith and go see a priest for a general confession before it is too late for you or better still book in for an exorcism because you sound like you have some serious venom inside you and it may not all be a righteous anger like you seem to think it is.A hateful tongue sows discord and has no place in Gods kingdom.A mouth unguarded is like an open tomb ;-)

Ps: "Judge not lest you be judged" "remove the plank from your own eye before you look at the speck in anothers eye"   "let he who is without sin be the one to cast the first stone"  "all men have been weighed and have been found wanting"

Why is the focal point a statue and not God?  Call it what you want like my body my choice sounds so nice.  That’s idol worship.  Worship away, it’s not my soul.  I was merely trying to understand why Catholics do that cause they seem to be good Christians.  Then again Mormons seem to be ideal Christians yet they’re a cult.  I find that tragic too cause they’re a very good example of Christians. 

PS:  John 7:24 KJVS [24] Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

There’s also a verse that says if you judge don’t be a hypocrite.  Which most Christians.  I’m not, I confess my evil deeds to all who know me and I repent from them. 

Do you know what it means to remove the plank out of your eye before you judge others?  I’ll bet you don’t know, neither does your local priest for it took me years of praying and asking before I understood it.  The typical answer you get in church is not correct.  So tell me if you know the Bible better. 

That’s what I thought.  Reading the Bible and memorizing it one thing, understanding it is something else.

The answer you know about the plank is what everyone preaches, which is:  first look at your flaws and fix your flaws before you judge others.  Sounds very good on the surface and it’s in part true but it’s not the real meaning of that Verse.  I saw the answer when I saw it with my own eyes.  And there’s a verse to back it up. 

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

Do you understand what that means?  When I was younger and oh a flawless Christian obeying all God’s laws, I was literally the best Christian by far than anyone I  knew.  No one was more self controlled, dedicated to finding God although I didn’t yet at the time how you search for him, every church gives the wrong answer for that too.

But I didn’t know my own heart until I asked to see it.  I looked around and found no Christian better than me.  I was judgmental in a cruel not loving way, because I didn’t understand why christians did the sins they did.  I didn’t rebuke them out of love but anger and looking down on them. 

When God showed me who I was, what I was, something drastic changed.  I looked at even pagans and atheists and every Christian I met and I literally saw them as better Christians than me.  When I rebuked someone it was from heart ache for them because I saw their pain and where they were headed, not once cause I thought I was better. 

That’s when you know the plank from your eye is gone.  When you honestly see yourself lower than all other Christians which is almost impossible to do, it takes God changing your heart and opening your eyes to what evil you’re really capable of. 

You’ll never hear this answer in any church.  The pope doesn’t know this answer.  If he did he wouldn’t dress like he does and drive a lambo or allow anyone to bow before him. 

You’re welcome -  took years of pain to learn this answer I had for years.  Most pastors never experience that kind of suffering let alone ask for it, so that they may see and understand. 

God bless and may He show you His Absolute Truth.  That’s all that matters, His Truth, not denominations or our version of truth or the pope’s version.  There are infinite versions of truth but only one is Absolute. 

Launch sequence cancelled! 

UsernameNumber7

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 02:59:43 AM
Merited by Doctor Zero (7)

I have not really considered until now the meaning of doing in secret and your Father who is in heaven will reward you meant........Jesus was speaking about Prayer...............

With blatant open prayer to Statues it's any wonder Jesus said this teaching to his disciples about Prayer! 

The Pharisees weren't even praying to Statues back then either as far as I know, they were just Praying in Public Displays like on a Street Corner except you can't just keep Driving by inside your sound dampening SUV...

Either way who are you trying to impress? 

The Chi-Com AI Social Credit Score? 

Well either way they gonna come smoke your ass anyway cuz they only like power...........and Jesus is their Capstone AND Millstone!

https://www.TRISQUEL.INFO #1 Free Software Linux Operating  System

Trisquel OS "Just Do It"        "Sic Semper Tyranis"
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 09:54:26 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2022, 06:41:36 AM by mprep

I have not really considered until now the meaning of doing in secret and your Father who is in heaven will reward you meant........Jesus was speaking about Prayer...............

With blatant open prayer to Statues it's any wonder Jesus said this teaching to his disciples about Prayer! 

The Pharisees weren't even praying to Statues back then either as far as I know, they were just Praying in Public Displays like on a Street Corner except you can't just keep Driving by inside your sound dampening SUV...

Either way who are you trying to impress? 

The Chi-Com AI Social Credit Score? 

Well either way they gonna come smoke your ass anyway cuz they only like power...........and Jesus is their Capstone AND Millstone!

Well said.  2 things you do in secret, pray and give. There’s a good verse that.  In church it says for 2-3 people to pray out loud, one at a time (for the nutty Pentecostals) and don’t use fancy words cause God is above and you are below so keep your words few.  Other than public display of praying being a Pharisee practice.  Add that to that idolatry. 

“Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.”

“But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.“

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.“

Doesn’t get more black and white.  Unless you don’t care for the Truth.

I’m searching for the verse to pray and use statues and other symbols to focus on while praying, preferably outside where the statues are so people who walk by can see our holiness. 

If cornhole can post that verse I’d appreciate it.  All these years I prayed focused on God in heaven - no wonder I am where I am. 

Thanks. 

Edit:  Pray to your father who is unseen?  What?  No man, you need to focus on an object, a tortilla with a burnt imaged of Jesus, a potato I have with a cross inside.  How can you focus on God who is unseen.

I’m thrilled we have denominations who fixed these errors in the Bible and the billions they make selling mini statues and icons and crosses to focus on. 

cornhodlr

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 11:55:53 AM

I’m searching for the verse to pray and use statues and other symbols to focus on while praying, preferably outside where the statues are so people who walk by can see our holiness.  

If cornhole can post that verse I’d appreciate it.  All these years I prayed focused on God in heaven - no wonder I am where I am.  

Thanks.  

Edit:  Pray to your father who is unseen?  What?  No man, you need to focus on an object, a tortilla with a burnt imaged of Jesus, a potato I have with a cross inside.  How can you focus on God who is unseen.

I’m thrilled we have denominations who fixed these errors in the Bible and the billions they make selling mini statues and icons and crosses to focus on.  

The slanderous people still don't understand that to venerate means to pay respect, while worshiping is adoration that belongs to God alone.Sorry but I don't have time for all this idiocy because I have a busy day ahead helping the the destitute and poor in real life while you hypocrites talk among yourselves.
For instance,a crucifix is a common Catholic statue.Catholics don’t pray to a crucifix,they pray to Christ,and the crucifix is a visual reminder of Christ’s sacrifice for their sins.Human beings are body and soul,not just soul.They are physical creatures that benefit from physical representations of invisible realities.
Remove the plank from your own eyes first means address your own serious flaws first before you attempt to help your brother to address theirs.
You are NOT humble or LOWLY.You are an angry,self righteous,aggressive and divisive person but God forgives you all the same however repent your ways and stop this behaviour so he may be merciful and have no more need to chastise you.
I repeat again.Catholics do NOT "worship" statues or any other inanimate object.You worship God alone and your sacrifice offering is your charity,prayers,fasting etc through the only worthy sacrifice offering which is Jesus Christ who died for your sins already.You cannot say you are saved through Jesus and do the opposite of what the gospel teaches.
You have too much time on your hands because you spend all your day trolling on this forum.Fill your days with merciful deeds and help those you claim to represent instead.Maybe stop filling these fools here with false hope and claims about your altcoins and leading them astray and into the misery of despair when their false hopes are not realised because they listened to you in the first place.The devil sells false promises to poor souls too :-)
cornhodlr

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 01:19:16 PM

Coin is dead  Roll Eyes

Shut up fool. I mine this thang in a fucking dumpster and wires be all over the place. Not easy when you are drunk and high all the time just to stay warm. Shut da fug up unless you are going to donate something Kiss
Roll Eyes
Are you mad or something??No need to answer though because I read the first few pages of this thread and its clearly inhabited with losers and delusional outcasts from the bitcoin community.This is the dark corner of that street downtown where all the homless bums hang out.Yeah I can imagine you living in a dumpster alright mining your shitcoin on a stolen laptop you found in the dustbin behind some Bitcoin holders house in the rich suburbs.I can picture it now.Bunch of losers looking for scraps from the Bitcoin community's bin :-)))
You are replying to someone harshly if some body provoked you or reply you the way you don't want and you don't need to tell the person if it is mad or not, i have seen many people who they respond to the way the person no like but the person did not talk abusive word to the person, because you don't know any body strength

The person IS either crazy or just acting crazy.Have you seen the way they responded to me?Have you actually read this thread and some of the crazy stuff on it?Some of them think they are the illuminati while others think they are associates of Satoshi.Go figure :-)
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 02:13:59 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2022, 10:07:17 AM by mprep

If cornhole can post that verse I’d appreciate it.  All these years I prayed focused on God in heaven - no wonder I am where I am. 

Thanks. 

Edit:  Pray to your father who is unseen?  What?  No man, you need to focus on an object, a tortilla with a burnt imaged of Jesus, a potato I have with a cross inside.  How can you focus on God who is unseen.

The slanderous people still don't understand that to venerate means to pay respect, while worshiping is adoration that belongs to God alone.Sorry but I don't have time for all this idiocy because I have a busy day ahead helping the the destitute and poor in real life while you hypocrites talk among yourselves.
For instance,a crucifix is a common Catholic statue.Catholics don’t pray to a crucifix,they pray to Christ,and the crucifix is a visual reminder of Christ’s sacrifice for their sins.Human beings are body and soul,not just soul.They are physical creatures that benefit from physical representations of invisible realities.
Remove the plank from your own eyes first means address your own serious flaws first before you attempt to help your brother to address theirs.
You are NOT humble or LOWLY.You are an angry,self righteous,aggressive and divisive person but God forgives you all the same however repent your ways and stop this behaviour so he may be merciful and have no more need to chastise you.
I repeat again.Catholics do NOT "worship" statues or any other inanimate object.You worship God alone and your sacrifice offering is your charity,prayers,fasting etc through the only worthy sacrifice offering which is Jesus Christ who died for your sins already.You cannot say you are saved through Jesus and do the opposite of what the gospel teaches.
You have too much time on your hands because you spend all your day trolling on this forum.Fill your days with merciful deeds and help those you claim to represent instead.Maybe stop filling these fools here with false hope and claims about your altcoins and leading them astray and into the misery of despair when their false hopes are not realised because they listened to you in the first place.The devil sells false promises to poor souls too :-)

Outwardly I am exactly what you say.  When I compare myself inside as a Christian to atheists or any Christian I always, always feel like they’re better people than me.  The reason is because I perceive my heart as that of a very bad evil person and I don’t see why God would ever accept me.  And that’s the truth.  If I had no fear of God I’d murder people who I felt earned it.  And that’s just the beginning of my evil heart.  Survival of the strongest, which they teach us in school would be in-play.  So How can someone like that go to heaven?  So you missed my point.

And you’re sugar coating the idol worship.  But there’s no point fighting over this.  The Truth is there for all to find, we just have to search for it.  God bless you. 

Vlad Still can’t post neither can apocalipsa who took his place so I gotta post this because it’s very important. 

Urgent Important Notice From Vlad2Vlad:

I checked and AUR is the only Conservative party in Romania and the second largest and quickly gaining on the liberal leftists, so Vlad did a good deed.  He probably owes the US gubment $500 for that 400,000 ixc.

Vlad wants to tell the lying luciferians masons:

Thank you for playing and I’m waiting for you to kill me in Romania the way you promised.  lol, please come to the East Bloc.  We’ll show you what war is.

Regard,

Vlad

Dear, David Rockefeller, Jr,

You done gone hired absolute morons that treated me like trash.  Now repercussions are in full effect.

Try choosing men with some character and honesty.  Unless you’re the same way then you share in the fault. 

Regards,

V

Cornhole you’re saying vlad was lying about being associates of Satoshi (Craig Wright)?

Check Twitter for pics and videos.  I don’t like reposting the same stuff again and again.  And Craig was the tip of the iceberg which I just laser cannoned for way way way too many lies and truly believing his goal was to scapegoat vlad and steal all the ixc.  Like gox and cryptsy, the owners were patsys who got a few million and almost to no jail.

That’s not gonna be Vlad.  I’m not a clown like those fools.  You guys have no idea how I got this far but it wasn’t by my own power.  They messed with the wrong person cause they’re evil and godless. 

V

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 04:40:06 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2022, 10:09:08 AM by mprep
Merited by Doctor Zero (3)

So How can someone like that go to heaven?

For God anything is possible  Cool

Cornhole you’re saying vlad was lying about being associates of Satoshi (Craig Wright)?

Cornhole doesn't get our sophisticated sense of humour so how do you expect the hole master to "believe"? Although he seems to be on the righteous path he is just like the rest of the infidels throwing rocks at us but we must forgive him. Cornhole forgets that only he who is without sin has the right to throw the stone and even at that he will be judged if he throws it. Jesus would have forgiven him too  Cool

I checked and AUR is the only Conservative party in Romania and the second largest and quickly gaining on the liberal leftists, so Vlad did a good deed.

So by default they are now the richest most economically powerful party on earth .....unless they dump that stack too early Shocked

You are replying to someone harshly if some body provoked you or reply you the way you don't want and you don't need to tell the person if it is mad or not, i have seen many people who they respond to the way the person no like but the person did not talk abusive word to the person, because you don't know any body strength

Well said. He is only a hypocrite, you sound like a better Christian than him  Wink

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Doctor Zero

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 04:54:12 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2022, 05:23:47 PM by mprep

So How can someone like that go to heaven?

For God anything is possible  Cool

Realizing she truly believing that that is the only way is what makes you a saved Christian.  But you have to see it and believe it.  That’s not easy when you’re just repeating church stuff or verses. 

I checked and AUR is the only Conservative party in Romania and the second largest and quickly gaining on the liberal leftists, so Vlad did a good deed.

So by default they are now the richest most economically powerful party on earth .....unless they dump that stack too early Shocked

Haha.  They don’t dump but yeah, I said Romania will be in the G8.  People think I joke.  Let me see the death threats or theft from a sovereign country.  It kinda changes the whole game.  I finally got sick of mason Matt Mellon’s lies.  I gave him 4 years and he only got worse.

Seeing how I just rekt the luciferians masons, by their own evil actions, and I informed David Rockefeller Jr on Twitter and here, Vlad2Vlad thinks it’s time the arrogant stupids working here unblock Vlad2Vlad (Microguy is a fed agent so get rid of him for incompetency) and apocalipsa.  It’s been well over 30 days you abusive of power maggots.

How’s your plan to control and set me up going so far?  Ain’t so good, ey?  A smart person would change tactics.  Let’s see if the idiots here get what’s really going on. 

Regards

V

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 03:18:26 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2022, 10:11:40 AM by mprep

Wow, been banned for 4 years and I come back and bitcointalk destroyed Vlad. 

Anyway, I’m legit.  I’m Switzerland.  Vlad is upset at all the games and always being used.  You wanna use Ixcoin.net or ixcoin.io, it’s no longer free.  The mockery by the rich is over.  The price 5,000 rental for 6 months each, $10,000 for The Whole year each.  Not for sale.  The higher the btc price goes the higher the rental price goes.  Vlad bled a million ixcoins for this coin.  It’s time for whales to pitch in or just dump your iX cause it’s only gonna get worse. 

So develcuy, thanks, just do other stuff for the ixc you received besides a site.  I consider the current sites as a true symbol of Vlad’s struggles with no help from anyone and not even any credit.  Just mockery. 

Regards,

~ From Above ~

Edit:  Vlad is giving me an updated Ixcoin domains holdings.  Ixcoin.uk, Ixcoin.cloud, Ixcoin.me, ixcoin.Cash, ixcoin.monster, Ixcoin.online, Ixcoin.store, Ixcoin.us, Ixcoin.website, Ixcoin.work, ixcoinfoundation.com, ixcoinfoundation.org, and others.  Plus about the same for XICOIN. 

This community didn’t give 1 sat when he was dying, when his son was in the hospital 2 weeks, when he was starving himself and his kids to pay devs, when he kept paying and paying ixc for everything.  When he has a nervous breakdown.  The guys that made millions on his riddle thread didn’t tip a dime. 

Vlad warned this community your greed will have a price after his 9 years of sacrifice.  Now REAP it. 

~ From Above ~

Greedy bastards:  vlad forgot to leave a btc address.

14Nee1aA8N2uLSEuUoyNZP7urhdoLaj8Sa

Now BLEEEEED, like he and his kids bled for this coin.  It’s $10,000 rental fee for 1 year, but the price will increase by the same % of btc weekly. $10,000 is the floor price.  This deal expires in 3 days then doubles.  I’m not waiting for the boom.  You’ll pay $100,000 then to rent the site.  And vlad wants 50% of any profits from the site.  He’s still so giving it’s shocking. 

~CfA~

develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2022, 02:55:52 AM

UPDATE on new IXC website

Dear IXC community,

So far 20k IXC were donated to the Devcoin Foundation! I can't be more thankful for your generosity!

My plan was as follows:

• Get a copy of IXC website
  • Setup a new server for IXC website
  • Upload website files to new server
  • Point domain name to new server

The first and the last bullet points don't depend on me, since I don't have any copies of IXC website and I don't control any IXC domain name. I already had a chat with Vlad, who basically told that I'm on my own. So, this is the plan now:

• Resurrect an old copy of IXC website
  • Upload website files to the server
  • Point ixc.devcoin.org to new server

Any objections?

--
develCuy
Admiral at the Devcoin Foundation

Greetings from the Devcoin Foundation,

We are offering help to resurrect the IXC website, we already have decent hosting for devcoin.org and it might be no brainier to help you guys with a similar solution. All we need is some funding to help with the required work to bring the website back online and monthly hosting fees. Please contribute your IXC to the following address:

xcH7RnRZ7AS4yByUYQ6ssCdPhdKgFtisiD

Bests!

- develCuy

Our website is down due to lack of funding.  Vlad pumped 1 million ixc into ixc decelopment and was robbed of another 550,000 ixc.  He’s done paying while ixc wales watch.  Plus he’s broke, lost it all on cryptsy.

We have a coder - the lead dev from Devcoin, offering to help but they’re struggling with money too.  If you guys want him to pay for and fix up the site Then pitch in.  I’ll let him post his IXC address.  Thanks to all.

~ Apocalipsa

BTW, vlad managed to grab Ixcoin.io which is what all the VCs use and it wasn’t cheap so we can use that and Ixcoin.net and .info and whatever else he’s got.  I know the dot com was like $100k when he tried to buy it so he couldn’t but .io seems to be as good these days. 

Thanks again. 

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
IXcoinMADEmePOOR

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 12:07:36 PM

Dear IXC community,

So far 20k IXC were donated to the Devcoin Foundation! I can't be more thankful for your generosity!

My plan was as follows:

The first and the last bullet points don't depend on me, since I don't have any copies of IXC website and I don't control any IXC domain name. I already had a chat with Vlad, who basically told that I'm on my own. So, this is the plan now:

Any objections?

--
develCuy

No objections from anyone I would say develCuy.It is unfortunate Vlad won't cooperate with you and then try to grift money using such nasty tactics but everyone here knows he can't blame coinholders because they all bought their coins for fractions of a cent each and some for $6 dollars each when this coin was pumped so now are broke thanks to Vlads false promises.There was no work done on this coin for years and any so called whales don't have any money because they are broke yet Vlad tries to scapegoat them everyday.Ignore the grifters and do what you feel is best because everyone is tired of Vlad and his trolling bully friends.Vlad is insulting those idiots with his threats too because they have been deceived by his lies and false promises also.
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 02:25:43 PM

@develcuy No objection here anyway, I would say do whatever it takes to get us back up and running.

Thanks
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 06:37:10 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2022, 09:40:28 PM by Mr. Big

Dear IXC community,

My plan was as follows:

Any objections?

--
develCuy

No objections from anyone I would say develCuy.It is unfortunate Vlad won't cooperate with you and then try to grift money using such nasty tactics but everyone here knows he can't blame coinholders because they all bought their coins for fractions of a cent each and some for $6 dollars each when this coin was pumped so now are broke thanks to Vlads false promises.There was no work done on this coin for years and any so called whales don't have any money because they are broke yet Vlad tries to scapegoat them everyday.Ignore the grifters and do what you feel is best because everyone is tired of Vlad and his trolling bully friends.Vlad is insulting those idiots with his threats too because they have been deceived by his lies and false promises also.

You’re a idiot with zero knowledge of what has happened the past decade.  Here.   Read and learn.  I never lied to anyone they lied to me.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3015517.msg59133193#msg59133193

Kickback and anybody else, you don’t like it, then you take the abuse I’ve taken.  You starve your kids to pay devs you maggot.  

This is where the using me ends.  You’re paying to rent that domain since you never paid for anything else you pedo billionaires.  

If I get angry I’ll even mention the name you’re not supposed to mention.  Just do the right thing cause all you rich bastards watched and my kids dying out here and when I did a fund raiser for help I got NOTHING.

When I said you WILL pay for that greed, $42, is weekend money.  You will pay and bleed like I did.  

All you pussy billionaires, Craig, Brock the closet homo now, Roger ver back in the closet too.  Jimmy Nguyen soon in the closet.  All of you cheap bastards who watched me and my kids almost die and did NOTHING.  Rent the domain and be smart for once cause this will only escalate.  OR GTFO!!!  Pretty easy choice, ey?  

And the rest of you like kickback, you don’t know shit, they just want your ixc.  20,000 ixc isn’t enough for a simple site?  You fools!!!  LET The whales Pay.  When i was a whale I paid 370k ixc out of pocket to Jeffrey Peterson who promised the best marketing crypto ever saw and he vanished with my coins.

Now they wanna bleed you, the community.  

These maggots are scammers - 20k is plenty.

Do whatever you want.  I’m playing my game now.  PAY ME!!!

Price is going to $84k soon, I can feel it.  Still just pennies.  

~CfA~

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 07:05:00 PM

Kickback and anybody else, you don’t like it, then you take the abuse I’ve taken.  You starve your kids to pay devs you maggot. 

Not sure why youre calling me a maggot here Vlad because I've done nothing wrong to anyone or insulted anyone either ever. Not sure whats going on here to be honest or are there others behind the scene of IXcoin you are referring to?
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: