Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382306 times)
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:19:41 PM

They're gonna ban cash as soon as marshall law hits in order "to fight terrorism". This will fast forward Bitcoin/Crypto adoption by decades, just as I expected in 2013.  For your safety and protection, of course.  lol

Fiat is dead, long live [digital/GATT] fiat.  lol

If you're still in cash you should start buying Bitcoin now cause these negative events are accelerating at an alarming rate.

Also can you do an analysis on the new 2016 cover of The Economist any bitcoin related things?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 07:44:58 AM

Also can you do an analysis on the new 2016 cover of The Economist any bitcoin related things?

Missed that one, I'll take a look when I have a chance. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 09:40:16 AM

Wow, that picture is insane.  Very complex but I found some really crazy things.

No sign of Bitcoin yet but I did find the symbol of another crypto.

IXcoin.

Unbelievable!!!

I gotta write it up on some paper cause it's too much to remember and then I'll post what I see here.  It's only one perspective so we should get more guys looking at this.  Preferably someone with knowledge of history and geography cause those are my weakest points.

If you wanna see iX:

Look at the turtle, it has 11 lines across its back.  Start counting at the dot and you'll count 9 lines, keep following down and past the back foot of the turtle and the line [crack in the ground] will lead you to a confirmation of that number, another CLEAR 9, only it's written iX.

All the hair just stood up on the back of my neck!!!

Riddle me that!!!

HardForkComing

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:42:13 AM

Dude, I'm not sure on what kind of drugs you are, or if you're trying to get people buy this coin, so you unload on them, but I'm dying of laughter.
This is the most epic thread around here. Took me a day to read it, but it was worth it.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 09:45:23 AM

You're not gonna like this but I think I found Bitcoin.

Look at the hull of the turtle, it's abnormally shaped.

It forms a B.  Hahaha.  No wonder it has a 9 on its back and leads to an iX which is at the front of a race car. 

That's not as clear as the iX but it's interesting.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 10:05:51 AM

Let me add another perspective on the 9 and iX, which is as clear as day in that pic.

In-front of the turtle is another crack in the ground which is clearly a cross.  Therefore, the iX behind it could be a religious symbol and not iXcoin.  The B shaped hull could signify something like Babylon or something.

But these things are clearly there, this isn't confirmation bias.  There's even a dot over the i although it's a bit off-center. 

That said, if the turtle is Bitcoin then I think the lines signify its lifespan.  11 lines but 9 starting at the dot.  So maybe there were 2 years of internal testing plus 9 years after launch.  This would match my prediction that Bitcoin will transfer all wealth and die in the next 2-3 years.

The turtle also only has 9 toes showing.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 10:46:27 AM

Still writing it up, but here is the picture in question.  Excuse the full size but it's necessary. 

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:49:40 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 11:01:39 AM by edgar

top left corner - look at the shield

http://www.canterbury-cathedral.org/

or here..

https://www.google.nl/search?q=canterbury+cathedral&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwikyq_AtavJAhWBBiwKHQkwD_8Q_AUIBygB#tbm=isch&q=canterbury+cathedral+shield

as for the economist, wtf?!! its a lot to digest!

if its non-rock solid we're going for - i noticed this 'crest' on the news the day after the paris explosions - http://www.canterbury-cathedral.org/

one crest on each shoulder of some priest.. broadcast globally.

caught my lazy eye at least, though i must assume the cathedral has had that crest for a while

Nothing like that is showing in your link.  Do you have a pic?  Was it an IX?  I found early on a connection between IX and IXC and the Catholic Church which is what lead me at the time to think IXC was the dark horse which the west chose to replace Bitcoin after Bitcoin transfers all wealth.  

But then someone tipped me off that the Chinese were watching me, hacked into my social accounts and this leak was incredibly reputable so I turned my eyes on the east then and looked at potential Chinese connections and I found a lot of crazy stuff that fit.

But to be honest, it's impossible to say.  Why are the Chinese trying so hard to destroy and rob me, for over 2 years now?  You'd think they'd want me popularizing their coin.  So maybe it's not their coin, maybe it belongs to the west and that leak took me off the right path.

I've had a serious mind job done on me by the Chinese so I can't tell anymore but I challenge anyone to find this many crazy coincidences in any altcoin out there, not even Bitcoin gets close.

I'm certain I've got a tiger by the tail here; I hope it doesn't devour me.  
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 11:58:35 AM

So it was an iX.  I assumed that was the case.  Maybe I was on e right track from day one and was derailed to think it was China.  Really interesting, especially since iX is in the pic above.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 01:40:01 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 03:56:32 PM by Vlad2Vlad

Ok, here is what I see.  Just an FYI I never watch tv and I rarely watch any news so I have no idea who half these people are.  You can't come up with original thought if you're constantly being fed bullshit so I come up with my own conclusions after digesting raw data from various sources.  

OK from left to right:

-  The guy with binoculars:  I keep seeing a double imge here but my eyes lose focus everytime and I see nothing in the actual image which is visible.  Maybe the direction he's looking in is the clue.

-  The Pied Piper:  His hat is the head/face of a reptile/serpent while his body is covered like an octopus.  This symbolizes a serpent or beast of the sea and we all know what the piper wants.  His left hand has tentacles, 6 of them.  The number 6 repeats quite often in this image.

-  David Blaine:  Wut?  This guy always spooked me but I see nothing hidden or obvious here.

-  The Asian in the back:  He's got Some symbolism on his cap but I can't zoom in enough to see it.

-  President Putin:  Not much here.  He's cupping something in his right hand.  There is writing on his left lens and his right lens appears to be cracked but if you look closer it looks more like the reflection of an image.

-  The Drum Set:  A British guitar smashing through an American themed drum-set with the number 50th written on it.  But the t and h are written abnormally.  The reflection tells a different story.  20 and the letters th appear to be Arabic or Hebrew symbols.  Come to think of it, that's not Britain - it's the confederate flag smashing what symbolizes America, the number 50 standing for the 50 states (civil war/revolution?).  Does anyone understand what the symbols mean in the reflection next to the 20?   It could be a period of time.  The Pied Piper is pointing his flute down towards this area.

-  Hillary Clinton:  Laughing, looking in Putin's direction.  Only has [again] 6 top teeth while wearing an earring resembling a crescent moon and something else I can't zoom in on.

-  Napoleon:  Above Hillary is Napoleon I believe.  The creases on his right palm are not natural.  There are letters and/or symbols here but I do not understand them.  Almost looks like a trident or an image of a flame.

-  Merkle:  Left of Hillary is German PM.  Not much here, she's just flashing a pyramid symbol with her coat button serving as an eye to the pyramid and there is clearly a hole in her left index finger.  

-  Bird Woman:  I have no idea who this is but she's got a bird nest on her head with wings sprouting out of it.  Reminds me of some of my dreams.  lol.  There is meaning in this stuff but I don't know it.  

-  President Obama:  What appears to be light reflecting off his forehead are actually symbols or letters.  The bottom one looks like an i laying flat but it's difficult to tell.  His left ear is not natural looking - it's something else although I don't know what.  His right palm has too many and some unnatural creases in it so there is hidden symbolism or letters here but it's difficult to see and I didn't analyze it much.  The shadow cast by his raised hand on his coat is not natural - you can see the image/shadow of a serpent or dragon/reptile's head which clearly does NOT match the shape of the hand he is holding up.  Interestingly, this thing appears to be attacking the US flag on his shoulder.  China is known as a Dragon so perhaps this symbolizes China attacking the US in some way.  Hard to say.  President Obama's left hand has a dark deep cut into his thumb area which makes it look like an eye.  The crease in his right pant leg isn't natural, could form a symbol - but it makes his right leg appear almost broken.  

-  Ghost:  The ghost eminates from behind president Obama [America].  Looks silly at first but it tells an interesting story I think.  The ghost is holding a book titled Holiday.  His left hand is clearly cupping the letters IS (Islamic State?).  The left hand is also oddly shaped, looks like the shape of a country or maybe a letter.  Coming out of the book looks like a plum of smoke or it could be a letter, Arabic letters tend to look like that.  The Y in Holiday is broken in half with the latter half forming again what looks like a Hebrew/Arabic letter.  The palm tree appears to resemble an upside down pentagram.  Connect the sun rays and you can form the Star of David.

But here's the best part about the ghost symbolism.  It has two oddly shaped eyes.  Its right eye is shaped like Long Island or a lake with its banks breached.  Is there is large dam near Long Island which could flood Manhattan if it were hit?  The left eye is even more interesting.  It is shaped similar to an hour glass [with time running out] and inside the eye you can clearly see the face of a woman with a white mark on her left temple.

I would say the ghost in this image is definitely symbolizing war/death, and it's grinning ear to ear.

-  President Xi:  I expected to find a lot of stuff here but found little.  Just a scar on his right cheek and next to it, under his right eye there appears to be an X.  Chinese really have a thing for X's, man.  Haha.  He does also seem to have a dark dot on each eyebrow but I don't see anything in that.  Next to his right foot is a truck driven by a grandma and you can see part of the plates:  A4.  No clue.

-  Chinese Cop:  Behind President Xi you see a cop wearing a surgical mask.  There is an emblem on his cap which is a skeleton, resembling death.  Could be another deadly virus breakout, I've got my money on H1N6.  

-  Winston Churchill:  Is that Winston?  There's a rocket launching out of his hat.  lol.  Also appears to be a symbol/letter or possibly a building falling over to the right side of his hat.  He's also flashing a peace sign but he's not holding his hand in a natural manner.  He's flashing either a pyramid symbol or maybe a letter.

-  David Cameron:  U.K. PM.  Don't see anything hidden here but the flying piggie bank seems to be coming from his direction.  The piggie bank "trail" has 6 dots and then 4 lines, I would guess these mean something but I have no idea what.  The pig itself has the letters I and L on the side.  Perhaps this symbolizes cash or people's savings flying out the window.  Then again, pigs flying also have a meaning.  lol

-  2 Faced Earth:  The two faced earth above appears to be Russia to me.  That looks like Putin going from uncaring to irate.  We're starting to see that already.  

-  Muscular Panda:  This panda is obviously China and it's looking pretty strong.  I don't get the kid behind it eating noodles but the board game to its right has some clues.  PANIC, Federal Reserve and then the first part of China.  4 mountain tops which I think, in this economic/monetary context, means quarters.  A Chinese token being launched around Q2 then, so May-June of next year.

At the bottom of the board you can see Green Light! And to the left you can see part of a word "is".  Could be Isis, not much room on that box for a much bigger word.

-  Turtle:  I already covered a lot about the B shaped turtle.  To the front of it is clearly a cross and to the right of the cross some more letters or symbols but I can't decipher them.  Behind it is the race car ad iX or X, depending on what angle you use.

-  iX+Racecar:  Looking at this again it looks like the corporate world (racecar] is at a starting line with the symbol iX.  If you ignore what appears to be an i and just go with the X then this could mean there's a race between the corporate west and China (since there was an X on Xi's face).  However, if that is an iX then it could mean corporations will line up with it and start the race together.

-  Little Girl:  She's holding 2 fingers behind her back but they're unaturally shaped so there is a hidden symbol here.  The two arrows in front of her probably means 2 wars or 2 major attacks.  Don't know what the numbers mean.

-  Painting:  Who is this painting of?  Nothing i could see except letters written on her forehead but I can't see them clearly enough to read them.

This is one crazy picture, that's for sure.

I'll take a second look at it later - maybe I'll see something new.  I hope someone with a different perspective take a deeper look.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 03:00:11 PM

Man!!!!!

Ok, I can't waste 2 more hours on the wrong cover.  Can someone confirm the correct cover in question.

And if the picture I looked at is a real "illuminati" picture [but from January 2015] then we're still good to go.

Thanks for the heads up!

Edit:  I looked at the economist site and there is no cover for 2016 listed.

Somebody show me the cover being asked about.  Thx.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 04:51:37 PM

That's some crazy stuff man.  Thanks for the historical lesson, I didn't know some of that stuff.  Some of the numerology was interesting as well. 

The 9/11 with the turtle, I didn't see that but it makes sense. 

I don't see Bitcoin dying in 9 months, there is too much wealth to transfer and I don't think they'll launch the ETF for a few more months.

As for building a viable parallel system, it's gonna be impossible.  Once they kill cash nobody will be able to survive off the grid.  It's not like the old days where you hear choppers coming 5 miles away, they can now have silent drones covering every meter of land, nobody can hide from that.

The choice will be simple; enter the crypto matrix or die.

G10?  I didn't know they were that close to G10.  There's a biblical significance to that as well I believe.  I had a feeling Putin was being pressured to do something but I didn't know what and of course it's pointless to get that info from any news source. 

Thanks for your input...great stuff!!!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 07:47:49 PM

I read somewhere that they recently found an underground ocean which could fill all of our oceans three times over [lending credibility to how the world could have once been flooded].  So much for killing babies cause we're gonna run out of water.  New research also suggests that fossil fuels are being replenished as we use them up.

I've heard the conspiracy theories about the govt being able to change the weather and I don't buy it.  Sure they can do some minor altering using basic chemistry cloud bombs but creating a massive flood or earthquake is still God's job.  Lol

I think plagues will be the way billions of people will die, plagues and fire.  But I'm not sure if they'll be caused on purpose by these people in power or if they'll happen naturally but it's definitely coming. 

Barter systems crossed my mind too but they won't work.  See, you have to buy feed for your goat first and then trade that goat for a hot new wife which was also being fed and watered which then also required goods and services to be purchased.  At some point in the bartering Eco-system something has to be purchased unless you live in a world where money simply doesn't exist.

In a complete totalitarian state where all transactions are monitored on the Blockchain and where powerful algos monitor all purchases [and behavior], anyone buying more than they need for personal consumption (i.e. to trade with or to help others out) would be easily caught. 

It's already starting, people are being arrested and charged with crimes for feeding the homeless.  How insane is that?  Who is gonna risk their life trading with you off-chain or bartering?   Anyone not on the Blockchain will be considered a threat to the system, after-all, if you've got nothing to hide then what are you worried about.  I'm shocked how many stupid people make that argument, as if privacy and freedom need to be justified.

I have given the Blockchain a lot of thought and once all the super powers unite there will be no place to go and once all information, identies and assets are inside the Blockchain we will all be inside for life. 

There is no going back to paper; the Blockchain is a one-way trip!  Enjoy the ride!

In conclusion, I say, make lots of cash now while they're gonna give it away for free, share it like it's going out of style [cause it is] if you've got enough and find someone you love and enjoy the few days you have left on this earth cause tomorrow will come and in its wake lies unworldly death, chaos and destruction.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 08:47:59 PM

Two towers were destroyed, and one went up in their place.... I wouldn't rule out a third coin somewhere, any ideas?

The technology still has a few years to go before one coin, one blockchain can be used for everyone and everything.  So for the short term there will be numerous huge coins covering various markets like remittances and there should be many more smaller coins which will be funded privately as individuals and corporations try to get in on the new system.  In the end I don't see these coins surviving - once the bandwidth and blocksize is there (in a few years) then one coins will be able to do it all and the rest of the coins will be killed off.

So you can make serious money if you can figure out which alts will be used as sidechains or other niche markets, but it is obviously much more risky.  I would spread that risk by buying some btc and some of the more promising alts backed by serious money and reputable investors.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 06:41:38 AM

Hahahahaa.  My stomach hurts from laughing from that last one, dawg. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 09:51:35 AM

So I'm imagining the iX next to the race car.

Am I imagining the iX on President Xi's face too?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 10:25:26 AM

Two iX symbols in one illuminati picture.  Oh the Bitcoiners must be fuming!!!  Hahaha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 11:12:48 AM

I tell you the truth, iXcoin can cure cancer and nobody would notice.  Craziest thing I've ever seen.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 02:45:49 PM

@Currency of light, you're officially off the reservation, bro.

If you plan to save all of us you better find reality ASAP.  Haha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 02:47:47 PM

Back to real research:

Upper left section of President Obama's right palm, below the ring/pinky fingers.

Why put an X there then partly blur it out? 

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: