Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382303 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 06:56:40 AM

Marshall Long!!!  The ghost in the matrix!!!  I want this guy!!!

At any rate, soon, Paul Vernon won't need bittrex.  Looks like he's got a new exchange in China.  And he's been draining other cold wallets as well [as UNO].  Say goodbye to it all!!!

---

Paul Vernon, the disgraced owner of closed exchange Cryptsy started a new exchange out of China, it has been confirmed by a representative of that exchange. The same representative claims Paul Vernon is not involved with the exchange now, but evidence seems to suggest otherwise.

The site, BiteBi9 originally had a design similar to Cryptsy. A former Cryptsy developer, admitted to working on the site, though the developer was unable to confirm or deny Cryptsy’s ownership of the site. The site was registered by someone using an email with the @projectinvestors.com domain. Paul Vernon is the founder and CEO of projectinvestors.com and is still listed as the owner.

The site was also registered in Dalian, in the Laoning province of China, the same city that reports pointed to when they stated that Vernon was in China.

Furthermore, early users of BiteBi9 sent support tickets and they claim they were sent emails that were copied from Cryptsy’s support emails word for word and had the same IP address as Cryptsy emails from the same time period. We have seen DKIM-signed emails confirming this but we are not publishing them to keep the identity of our source safe.

After some of these details were exposed on the Cryptsy forum on Bitcointalk, the whois domain name registration changed, however some sites still show the older information. The timing of the change, right after being mentioned on Bitcointalk, is curious.

Marshall Long, the CEO of Final Hash, which had various dealings with Cryptsy over the years, mentioned a move to China in an interview with Trace Mayer.

“We also just recently signed some contracts to move a rather large exchange to China. That’s an exchange called Cryptsy. So, they’re expanding to China to kind of serve this under-served population that’s, you know, a billion and a half people that are hungry for something.”

It is unclear what Long’s connection with Cryptsy and Bitebi9 is now. For a short time, he was credited as being the CTO of Cryptsy. We reached out to Long through his company’s support page, but couldn’t find a current personal email for him.

Both sites still share some text, Bitebi9’s coin promotion feature is copied word for word from Cryptsy’s.

Cryptsy owns bitebi9 3Cryptsy owns bitebi9 4

As are some of its coin descriptions:Cryptsy and Bitebi9 the samebitebi9 and cryptsy copy

The two sites still share some code as well.

The site was registered by“Bao Luo Technology Company Ltd.” Bao Luo in Pinyin (the romanization of Chinese writing) translates to Paul. Which brings us to the the Chinese government company registry for Bao Luo Technology Company Ltd. The company was registered to start operations on July 28th, 2015. Earlier that month, the Cryptsy cold wallet came to life and sent 350BTC to BTCC in two transactions, presumably to be turned into Chinese Yuan. Cryptsy had a 100BTC withdraw limit at that time, so it had to be performed by someone with access to Cryptsy’s systems. It could have been the alleged hacker Vern blamed, but 16 days later Bao Luo Dalian Technology Company was registered for a price of 300,000 Yuan, or about $46,000. The time between when Bitcoin was sent from the Cryptsy wallet to BTCC  and the company’s registration was a volatile time for bitcoin, with the price fluctuated between $230 and $310, which makes the value of those two transactions between $80,500 – $108,500 (roughly 520,550 – 701,620 Yuan). More than enough to develop and register the exchange.

Cryptsy also developers mentioned that they were developing an exchange in China ([start at 46:00] Horus is a “legitimate agent” of Cryptsy, according to Vern.)

Bao Luo Technology Company

The google translation of the above text is rough but the indicates that the company is “Paul [Bao Luo] Dalian Technology Co., Ltd” that it is located in Dalian and was registered by a “Liu Xiuxia” who the document indicates a Chinese national. During divorce proceedings, Vernon’s ex-wife indicated that at least one of Vernon’s businesses reside in China and that he was having an extra-martial affair with someone there.  She also asked that the court take his passport, because she feared he would flee the country.
Recent court documents, first reported by CoinDesk, indicate that Vernon’s Florida assets were seized. In those documents the court mentions that it was unable to serve Vernon with a subpoena. One possible reason for that could be that they are not aware of his current location.

It is technically possible that Vernon simply started the site for Chinese clients before handing it over to them. However, every piece of evidence seems to indicate otherwise. Starting with the Marshall Long comments that Cryptsy was expanding there and ending with the Chinese registration that indicates he started the company. His wife’s comments and legal maneuvers during the divorce proceedings, the mysterious movements from Cryptsy’s wallets to BTCC, and that the exchange was registered in the same city we last saw Vern online all add to the mounting evidence that Cryptsy and Bitebi9 are connected in a more significant fashion than its launch. We have contacted both Paul Vernon and Bitebi9’s support page. Vernon did not respond, but Bitebi9 sent us this response in Chinese:

Hello Ian DeMartino,

拥有者会更新关于我们的页面,我们也将很快的提供更多的有关实际拥有者的信息,Paul Vernon不是实际的拥有者,他只是协助设置与组建

Chen Le
Bitebi9.com

Translated, this email states that Vernon was involved in the creation of the exchange but is not the current owner. They say more information will be provided about the owner on the site at a later date. Looking at the sites current Whois information, “Xiuxia Liu” registered the site. According to the Google Translation of the Chinese company registration documents, “Liu Xiuxia” is the owner of Paul [Bao Luo] Dalian Technologies, the same Paul Dalian Technologies that was registered shortly after Cryptsy sent funds to BTCC and the same company that registered Bitebi9 using Vernon’s @projectinvestors.com email.

Cryptsy was once one of the Internet’s largest Bitcoin and altcoin exchanges. It claimed to have lost 13,000 bitcoins and 300,000 Litecoins in a hack. Those claims have been questioned, as Cryptsy wallets for other altcoins have since been drained and numerous reports contradicted their story. Cryptsy claimed an article by former bitcoin outlet Coinfire caused a bank run on the site, after Coinfire reported that the exchange was under investigation by federal investigators.

Paul Vernon doesn’t appear to be laying low.  China is a very large place, one where it is easy to disappear into the anonymity afforded by 1.3 billion people, even for a Westerner.  But it is also a very harsh place. It will only take one person with enough Guanxi to bring the full force of the Chinese government down on him. At that point, we may see extradition to the United States, or a much harsher punishment.

Or maybe his hot streak of fleecing people’s coins will continue.

Much of the evidence in this article was originally uncovered by a variety of great bitcointalk.org sleuths. As always, thanks to them.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:56:25 AM

Only 2 days left until the big reveal in London so I think my prediction of the 14th will prove correct.  Now we just have to figure out why that date was chosen. 

The more I think about it the more I feel like this is going to be a massive brute force attack [by Classic bankers] against core and the Chinese miners.  They need Satoshi to get enough pull over core so they can threaten splitting Bitcoin in two if they don't agree with classic.  This would split Bitcoin in two and start the biggest Cryptowar ever.

Therefore, I think these are the two reasons they chose the 14th.  The gold rush cause the bankers will push Bitcoin up to gain support [along with massive media backing] and the Titanic cause I think they see Blockstream as the big unsinkable player [when really, Bitcoin is the Titanic].

I'm so excited that I just piddled my pants [a little].

1870  -    Gold is discovered near the present-day town of Gulgong, sparking a major goldrush.

1912  -    The luxurious and unsinkable 'Titanic' hits an iceberg, eventually sinking, killing 1517 people.

...Here's an educated guess.

Craig Wright's big reveal is supposed to take place between April 7th and April 14th.  If he is Satoshi then he will choose a date of historical significance.

I did some research and the best fit, in my mind, is April 14th.  There are numerous Australian and U.S. Historical Events. 

I especially like the one where the Titanic gets sunk.  Oh, I can do wonders with that kind of propaganda material.  lol

April 14th is my guesstimate for the "big reveal".

April 14th - Australian History

1870  -    Gold is discovered near the present-day town of Gulgong, sparking a major goldrush.

1986  -    The winning entry is selected for the design of a flag for the Australian territory of Christmas Island.

1999  -    A supercell dumps hail and wreaks havoc on Sydney, Australia.

April 14th - World History

70  -    Nearly 1,000 Jewish Zealots commit mass suicide at the desert fortress of Masada, rather than be captured by the Romans.

1865  -    US President Abraham Lincoln is assassinated.

1912  -    The luxurious and unsinkable 'Titanic' hits an iceberg, eventually sinking, killing 1517 people.

Pick any event or put them all together and April 14th is a perfect day to start a massive and significant Cryptowar while revealing Satoshi.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 02:43:19 PM

...SHOCKER!!!  Here comes the LifeWallet, muppets!!!

---

[Bitcoin News] - United Kingdom Plans to Collect Identities of Bitcoin Wallet Owners

---

If Mike Hearn and the classic backers get their way [this week] then Bitcoin is gonna become ultra centralized and a full bankcoin along with a full identity system.  That's gonna happen anyway [eventually] but they'll greatly accelerate centralization and complete loss of any and all anonymity.

And Andreas,  "the liberator", along with Roger "the anarchist" Ver, have nothing to say...[again].

prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:52:00 PM

...SHOCKER!!!  former Ethereum CEO accuses WAVES of representing his company's own work, has plans of realizing IXC payment chips

---

Vlad2Vlad, sir, what is Your Opinion on this?

---

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434851.0

''  It has come to my attention that Waves is representing the scorex codebase and our whitepapers as their work for the purposes of holding a crowdsale. Iohk has no relationship with Waves. The scorex core developers are iohk employees and will not be collaborating in any capacity with the Waves team. We do NOT endorse their sale or claims.

We cannot stop Waves from using Scorex as a foundation for their project as it is open source; however, none of the Waves team have made any contributions to scorex and again the lead developer of scorex will not collaborate with Waves.  ''

Charles Hoskinson, former CEO of Ethereum, owner of company IOHK which is working on a platform called Scorex, accuses the WAVES team of representing the scorex database and whitepapers as their own work.
 => Waiting for the lead dev of WAVES and member of the IOHK team Alex aka Kushti, to clarify on these issues.

Thank you very much in advance and thanks to these forums for allowing me to talk to Vlad in Freedom and Liberty.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 03:04:50 PM

...SHOCKER!!!  former Ethereum CEO accuses WAVES of representing his company's own work, has plans of realizing IXC payment chips

---

---

''  It has come to my attention that Waves is representing the scorex codebase and our whitepapers as their work for the purposes of holding a crowdsale. Iohk has no relationship with Waves. The scorex core developers are iohk employees and will not be collaborating in any capacity with the Waves team. We do NOT endorse their sale or claims.

We cannot stop Waves from using Scorex as a foundation for their project as it is open source; however, none of the Waves team have made any contributions to scorex and again the lead developer of scorex will not collaborate with Waves.  ''

Charles Hoskinson, former CEO of Ethereum, owner of company IOHK which is working on a platform called Scorex, accuses the WAVES team of representing the scorex database and whitepapers as their own work.
 => Waiting for the lead dev of WAVES and member of the IOHK team Alex aka Kushti, to clarify on these issues.

Thank you very much in advance and thanks to these forums for allowing me to talk to Vlad in Freedom and Liberty.

I read that entire thread and I didn't see any mention of any IXC payment chips.  We're always working on trying to bring in new partners but this is news to me.

If you can add some color and maybe some evidence that might help.  Thx!

prettybuds

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:12:23 PM

...SHOCKER!!!  former Ethereum CEO accuses WAVES of representing his company's own work, has plans of realizing IXC payment chips

---

---

''  It has come to my attention that Waves is representing the scorex codebase and our whitepapers as their work for the purposes of holding a crowdsale. Iohk has no relationship with Waves. The scorex core developers are iohk employees and will not be collaborating in any capacity with the Waves team. We do NOT endorse their sale or claims.

We cannot stop Waves from using Scorex as a foundation for their project as it is open source; however, none of the Waves team have made any contributions to scorex and again the lead developer of scorex will not collaborate with Waves.  ''

I read that entire thread and I didn't see any mention of any IXC payment chips.  We're always working on trying to bring in new partners but this is news to me.

If you can add some color and maybe some evidence that might help.  Thx!

-- THEY are doing this from Hong Kong.

Quite simply said, it is all about Cascading Eruption, which is the founding principle of the company. Cascading disruption is the idea that most of the structures that form the world’s financial, governance and social systems are inherently unstable and thus minor perturbations can cause a ripple effect that fundamentally reconfigures the entire system.

archive.org/
 IOHK is a technology company committed to using peer-to-peer innovations to provide financial services to the three billion people who don’t have them. We are an engineering company that builds cryptocurrencies and block chains for academic institutions, government entities and corporations. Cutting edge cryptocurrency technology brought forward by the innovation of Ethereum, our own Scorex foundation, or Bitcoin and its related IXCoin enable unforeseen possibilites. Payment chips using these advanced technologies as well as other innovative hardware solutions for widespread adoption in both smartphones and tables are anticipated.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 03:35:15 PM

Quite simply said, it is all about Cascading Eruption, which is the founding principle of the company. Cascading disruption is the idea that most of the structures that form the world’s financial, governance and social systems are inherently unstable and thus minor perturbations can cause a ripple effect that fundamentally reconfigures the entire system.

archive.org/
 IOHK is a technology company committed to using peer-to-peer innovations to provide financial services to the three billion people who don’t have them. We are an engineering company that builds cryptocurrencies and block chains for academic institutions, government entities and corporations. Cutting edge cryptocurrency technology brought forward by the innovation of Ethereum, our own Scorex foundation, or Bitcoin and its related IXCoin enable unforeseen possibilites. Payment chips using these advanced technologies as well as other innovative hardware solutions for widespread adoption in both smartphones and tables are anticipated.

Like I said, we're always trying to attract different partners and projects.  Also, IXC has a very decentralized power structure which has numerous benefits which Bitcoin does not.

That said, it's not just IXC that can be used along with Bitcoin, although I've argued many times that it's the best choice; therefore, I wouldn't assume anything is a done deal until it is truly a done deal - they can easily switch to a coin like i0. 

We have had numerous great partners and deals evaporate with little to no notice over the past 3 years so I have learned to temper my unbridled enthusiasm.

Thanks for posting, brother, if anything develops I'll be sure to blow it up, VladStyleWink

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 04:05:23 PM

This is incredibly amazing and interesting to me.  Given IXC's inherently decentralized nature I too have had a nearly exact theory which I was planning to test and put into effect very soon.  Not just the financial but also a particular social system.  I even used the term ripple effect [and definitely with the intent to reconfigure the entire system] but I was saving it as a surprise since I have no idea if it will work or not [or perhaps backfire].

I'm really excited to see our thoughts are on the same [disruptive] wave.  Smiley

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:10:25 AM

...Exactly what I've been saying.  I think this is what the big reveal [tomorrow] is all about.

---

Bitcoin Magazine - Peter Todd Worried About Those Willing to ‘Fork Bitcoin at All Costs’
by Kyle Torpey03:38 PM
Apr 12, 2016

Bitcoin Core contributor Peter Todd recently discussed a variety of topics on The Crypto Show. Todd was asked if he is still worried about the possibly negative implications of a controversial hard fork induced by Bitcoin Classic or any other alternative Bitcoin client. said he is still worried about a hard fork due to some larger block size limit supporters who seem willing to “fork Bitcoin at all costs.”

Some Big Blockers Will Not Back Down

When Todd was first asked how he felt about his hard fork worries, he brought up the fact that some parts of the Bitcoin community seem ready to fork the blockchain no matter what. He stated:
“I would say I’m still very worried because I think we still have a contingent of people in this community whose views are: Let’s fork Bitcoin at all costs, we desperately need this block size increase, and we’re going to need a couple more immediately.”

Todd said this is the general view that he feels Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong and Blockchain CEO Peter Smith have expressed to him in his conversations.
---

The bankers are the ones pushing tools like Coinbase.  And this time they're gonna go all-out Cryptowar. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 12:56:18 PM

The big reveal is tomorrow yet nobody is talking about it, AT ALL.

If Dr. Wright is Satoshi then it's gonna possibly double the price of Bitcoin.  If classic is planning a coup using Dr. Wright then all hell can break loose and anything can happen.

Either way, I'm really shocked there is zero chatter or news coverage about tomorrow's [Titanic meets iceberg] event.  Wink

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:43:52 PM

...Andreas showing his brilliance once again!

---

[Bitcoin.com] - Andreas Antonopoulos: Bitcoin’s Name Sucks, I’d Rename it to ‘TrustNet

---

Hahaha.  So Bitcoin, the biggest and most well known crypto namebrand and supposedly a TRUSTLESS poster child, should be renamed to TrustNet?  Bahahahaaa!  BRILLIANT!  lol

What a mental midget!

But this guy gets his talking points handed to him [so he's telegraphing] so expect a name-change to go with the imminent [hardfork] coup by the classic gang.

I called it nearly 3 years ago:  Xcoin! 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 03:43:30 PM

...I'm not a very patient man!  Smiley

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:15:37 PM

...I'm not a very patient man!  Smiley

I have my doubts anything will be announced.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:59:23 PM

The only thing released so far today is Justin Beiber's Adult Colouring Book artwork.  Maybe the message is hidden within?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:21:08 AM

...Boom!!!

---

In a recent interview with Bitcoin Uncensored, Bitcoin Core contributor and Bloq Co-Founder Jeff Garzik shared his views on the issue of scalability in Bitcoin. One of the key points made by Garzik during the interview is that he thinks — in terms of scaling — sidechains are a better option than the Lightning Network.

Although Garzik admitted he is a fan of the Lightning Network, he sees the possibility of a far better solution coming via a sidechain.

---

You just can't stop the sidechain show!!!

~ Feel the Signal!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:22:58 AM

The only thing released so far today is Justin Beiber's Adult Colouring Book artwork.  Maybe the message is hidden within?

I totally missed this gem.  Hahaha!!!  I'm rolling so hard right now. 

That's the Titanic alright!  BIEBER IS SATOSHI!!!  lol

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 07:29:08 AM

ETH keeps dumping while Bitcoin keeps rising.

I hope you guys weren't deceived by the classic gangsters to give away all your BTC for the Vapor pump and dump.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 04:06:05 PM

...Crypto Neutrality!

I haven't a clue what that means but given how idiots [worldwide] are now adding the word [neutral/neutrality] to everything under the sun, I wanted to be the first on the planet to coin the term: Crypto-Neutral or Crypto-Neutrality.

There, that gets Vlad his very own Wiki page.  Smiley

And while I'm at it, I'm gonna coin the term Cheesecake Neutrality cause I have a strong feeling that's gonna be a big one after gender neutrality toilets backfire on "transtesticles"

See what I did there? 

prettybuds

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:06:53 PM

Vlad2Vlad, what is your stance on next-generation decentralized apps platforms? Would you recommend an investment in this area?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 08:14:05 PM

Vlad2Vlad, what is your stance on next-generation decentralized apps platforms? Would you recommend an investment in this area?

Well, seeing how I'm one of the oldest crypto devs on the field [might as well be a Cypherpunk] wait, I'm still laughing at that last piece]] I would say they're gonna be one of the biggest drivers of Bitcoin and crypto.

In my "expert" opinion it's these apps that will help keep Bitcoin and crypto decentralized and anonymous.  Cause the blockchain by design is not gonna accomplish this.  

Edit:  not anonymous, nothing will do that, but these apps will help add privacy and functionality to the blockchain.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: