Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382304 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 08:27:31 PM

~ Signaling Satoshi ~

Time to send a SHOCKWAVE through cryptoworld.  Time to turn everybody upside down!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 09:22:38 PM

Mad Max:  Days of Chaos

[we soooooo predicted this.  We meaning me me and me].  Grin

---

The New York Times - ISTANBUL — Russia’s ambassador to Turkey was assassinated at an Ankara art exhibit on Monday evening by a lone Turkish gunman shouting “God is great!” and “don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria!” in what Russia called a terrorist attack.

---

"God is great?"

For clarification - this 3rd world war starting douche wasn't talking about the God of Israel.  He was talking about Allah aka Baal, god of the goat people.  Just sayin'.

Regardless, president Putin's pacing just became frantic - Jan 20th can't come soon enough.  

Catalysts. Catalysts.  Catalysts.

If you're not in Bitcoin yet your wife's gonna leave you for your lack of chutzpah so go out your way and follow your convictions instead of your fears.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 09:54:15 PM

IMMUTABLE DESTINY

...War Games!

---

BEIJING, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- China on Tuesday welcomed a plan for a cessation of hostilities in Syria that the United States and Russia announced on Monday.

---

Ceasefire my ass, this war is as immutable as Crypto!

We're talking about the Russia Bear here; mark my word, a week won't pass without some provocation resulting in the Russians dropping bombz [East Coast style].

The escalation will continue [imminently].  This is a certainty!

- Feel the Signal!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 06:50:01 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 07:49:16 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Watch out for Captain Toad!

Hahaha, I don't know what the message there is but i see a lot of good coins being collected so hopefully it's a good thing.

Edit:  Just noticed btc broke $800, now at $811.  I get the message.  If we break thru $840 with high volume it's off to the races. 

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:30:16 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 07:57:29 PM by Gleb Gamow

...Pension Attack Vector![/]

---

BitCoinIRA launched in California offers bitcoin investing for US individual retirement accounts. The Chief Strategist of the company is a former Director of the US Mint.

The launch of the new service has been announced in a press release published by PRWeb. Unlike other bitcoin investment options, which mainly offer bitcoin derivatives, BitCoinIRA allows customers to possess real bitcoins in a special IRA bitcoin wallet. According to Chris Kline, COO of the company,

---

I said 3 years ago they were gonna stuff trillions of pension fund money into Bitcoin [via COIN].  This is still not COIN but it shows the govt is gonna push for it.  After they issued an official warning, of course, telling everyone to NOT invest in Bitcoin and crypto.  

Plausible deniability.  

Doublespeak!

Hey, Vlad, guess what? I'm now the proud owner of ...

cryptoira.com
cryptoira.org
crypto401K.com
crypto401K.org

Here's my plan = I'm gonna team up with Chantha Owen Lueung and Leroy Fodor [and Michael Zinck], and have Investards send their moneys to us, whereupon we'll put it into the likes of kicked-to-the-curb to-the-moon RateCoin et al. We're all gonna be so fuckin' rich that Leroy will be able to open up a chain of sorry-ass Sari Saris, Owen could afford building a chain of solar-powered duckweed ponds, Zinck will corner the cryptocurrency market share in all of Canada, and I, Bruno, will own the massive goat ranch I've always dreamed about, or: I'll sell the domains, fucking over my venerable three partners.  Grin

I'm curious as to why the astute Edmund C. Moy didn't try, or at least lock up said domains (or the like), focusing on only the Bitcoin aspect of cryptocurrency-cum-blockchain technology oppose to doing exactly the same as with BitcoinIRA for myriad altcoins and crypto-commodities (cryptocommodities; an aspect of the space I'm currently in the process of developing [but not via the expressed domains I've just procured with hopes of merely flipping]).

FYI: http://www.investopedia.com/news/first-bitcoin-ira-approved-irs/

BitcoinIRA, a qualified individual retirement account (IRA), is the only U.S.-based fund approved by the IRS to allow investors to keep the digital currency Bitcoin in their retirement portfolio. While the legal and taxation status of cryptocurrencies are still ambiguous, many investors seem to be flocking to this unique asset that is seemingly uncorrelated to other asset classes and has returned nearly 80% year to date.

My latest guess is that Ed Moy knows Satoshi Nakamoto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvQTwjVmrE

I still can't get over the moderator, BitcoinBelle, stating (paraphrased), "I just can't get over being here on stage with not only my favorite men in Bitcoin, but my favorite men." Then after letting the infamous Craig Steven "Satoshi" Wright speak first, she interrupts him [at the ~1:45 mark] inquiring (paraphrased), "Who the fuck are you?"

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 07:53:53 PM

cryptoira.com
cryptoira.org
crypto401K.com
crypto401K.org

Here's my plan = I'm gonna team up with Chantha Owen Lueung and Leroy Fodor [and Michael Zinck], and have Investards send their moneys to us, whereupon we'll put it into the likes of kicked-to-the-curb to-the-moon RateCoin et al. We're all gonna be so fuckin' rich that Leroy will be able to open up a chain of sorry-ass Sari Saris, Owen could afford building a chain of solar-powered duckweed ponds, Zinck will corner the cryptocurrency market share in all of Canada, and I, Bruno, will own the massive goat ranch I've always dreamed about, or: I'll sell the domains, fucking over my venerable three partners.  Grin

I'm curious as to why the astute Edmund C. Moy didn't try, or at least lock up said domains (or the like), focusing on only the Bitcoin aspect of cryptocurrency-cum-blockchain technology oppose to doing exactly the same as with BitcoinIRA for myriad altcoins and crypto-commodities (cryptocommodities; an aspect of the space I'm currently in the process of developing [but not via the expressed domains I've just procured with hopes of merely flipping]).

Hahaha, dude I seriously panic when I see you post on my threads.  Like when a cop pulls up behind you on Christmas Eve when you know you had a few glasses of wine.  Only I haven't had any wine so I shouldn't even worry.  lol  That's how effective you are at hunting down scamming bastards.

As for your get rich quick plot - had to read it twice and I'm still confused but I dig those domains.  lol

Buy some IXC until the billionaires come begging you to lease them for absurd profits. Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:37:35 PM

cryptoira.com
cryptoira.org
crypto401K.com
crypto401K.org

Hahaha, dude I seriously panic when I see you post on my threads.  Like when a cop pulls up behind you on Christmas Eve when you know you had a few glasses of wine.  Only I haven't had any wine so I shouldn't even worry.  lol  That's how effective you are at hunting down scamming bastards.

As for your get rich quick plot - had to read it twice and I'm still confused but I dig those domains.  lol

Buy some IXC until the billionaires come begging you to lease them for absurd profits. Wink

Dude, I was gonna PM you when I finished editing the post (take a second look) to give you a heads-up, but you beat me to the punch. And thanks for the complement, bud. I found this thread while conducting an hours-long dox on the honorable Moy.  Shocked

Did you know that the following entity was established in 2009 - https://www.linkedin.com/company/fortress-gold-group - with Moy serving some capacity prior to announcing his resignation as Director of the United States Mint on December 20, 2010.

Here's my take FWIW: On that panel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvQTwjVmrE) I see a moderator who doesn't have a clue, a dude (Moy) that could very well be the or one of the creators of Satoshi Nakamoto, a dude (Szabo) more than capable of coding what Moy envisioned taking a page (or was it stone Ten Commandments-esque tablets back then?) from Aristotle, a well-versed spokesperson (Mayer), a fall guy (Wright), and the latter's associate of sorts ("Mr. New Liberty Dollar" VaughnPerling).

I love the first comment of the following: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3slcis/video_allstar_panel_ed_moy_joseph_vaughnperling/

The only thing missing is Gavin Andresen affirming Craig Steven Wright's character. Oh, wait! One day I hope to be paid a couple-hundred-grand-a-year salary for my coding skills so that I, too, can jetset the globe so to have the wool pulled over my eyes by a shyster on the top floor of some highrise while presenting to me code as proof that's quickly later denounced as nothing but bullshit by not only my equivalently paid peers, but by those who don't know a damn thing about coding living in vans down by some rivers.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 09:43:53 PM

Dude, I was gonna PM you when I finished editing the post (take a second look) to give you a heads-up, but you beat me to the punch. And thanks for the complement, bud. I found this thread while conducting an hours-long dox on the honorable Moy.  Shocked

Did you know that the following entity was established in 2009 - https://www.linkedin.com/company/fortress-gold-group - with Moy serving some capacity prior to announcing his resignation as Director of the United States Mint on December 20, 2010.

Here's my take FWIW: On that panel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvQTwjVmrE) I see a moderator who doesn't have a clue, a dude (Moy) that could very well be the or one of the creators of Satoshi Nakamoto, a dude (Szabo) more than capable of coding what Moy envisioned taking a page (or was it stone Ten Commandments-esque tablets back then?) from Aristotle, a well-versed spokesperson (Mayer), a fall guy (Wright), and the latter's associate of sorts ("Mr. New Liberty Dollar" VaughnPerling).

I love the first comment of the following: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3slcis/video_allstar_panel_ed_moy_joseph_vaughnperling/

The only thing missing is Gavin Andresen affirming Craig Steven Wright's character. Oh, wait! One day I hope to be paid a couple-hundred-grand-a-year salary for my coding skills so that I, too, can jetset the globe so to have the wool pulled over my eyes by a shyster on the top floor of some highrise while presenting to me code as proof that's quickly later denounced as nothing but bullshit by not only my equivalently paid peers, but by those who don't know a damn thing about coding living in vans down by some rivers.

Man, you're opening up some crazy theories here, but I can't ignore them cause from what I've seen your research is solid. 

Moy being Satoshi or part of the Satoshi's team is crazy cause he seems code illiterate.  What purpose would he serve.  But if you're right and you can prove the US mint created Bitcoin then you will single handedly crash Bitcoin.

Here's what sold me on wright.  That video taken about 18 months before he was fixed.  He reaction was so clean and sincere, alluding to being Satoshi.  Then how could Wright fool an Ivy League coder like Gavin, who knew Satoshi intimately, plus also Matonis as well.  It's hard to see this happening with 2 of the smartest people in Crypto.

Plus Vaughn Perling also vouched for Wright being Satoshi.

And Moy, the only other more clueless person other than that host in that room was Moy.  To me he really came across like a newbie - albeit, a likeable newbie. 

Any new research or angles you can provide would really be appreciated cause I'm convinced Thomas Nasakioto is Satoshi.  And he's my friend.  I'd recognize him if I spoke to him in a heartbeat.  Another reason it's hard to accept Gavin being so easily fooled.

Thanks for being crazy enough to dig into this, hope you get a ribbon and not a dead hooker in your trunk.  lol

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:50:30 PM

Dude, I was gonna PM you when I finished editing the post (take a second look) to give you a heads-up, but you beat me to the punch. And thanks for the complement, bud. I found this thread while conducting an hours-long dox on the honorable Moy.  Shocked

Man, you're opening up some crazy theories here, but I can't ignore them cause from what I've seen your research is solid.  

Moy being Satoshi or part of the Satoshi's team is crazy cause he seems code illiterate.  What purpose would he serve.  But if you're right and you can prove the US mint created Bitcoin then you will single handedly crash Bitcoin.

Here's what sold me on wright.  That video taken about 18 months before he was fixed.  He reaction was so clean and sincere, alluding to being Satoshi.  Then how could Wright fool an Ivy League coder like Gavin, who knew Satoshi intimately, plus also Matonis as well.  It's hard to see this happening with 2 of the smartest people in Crypto.

Plus Vaughn Perling also vouched for Wright being Satoshi.

And Moy, the only other more clueless person other than that host in that room was Moy.  To me he really came across like a newbie - albeit, a likeable newbie.  

Any new research or angles you can provide would really be appreciated cause I'm convinced Thomas Nasakioto is Satoshi.  And he's my friend.  I'd recognize him if I spoke to him in a heartbeat.  Another reason it's hard to accept Gavin being so easily fooled.

Thanks for being crazy enough to dig into this, hope you get a ribbon and not a dead hooker in your trunk.  lol

Dude, you can take it to the bank that my Edmund C. Moy is behind the SN nym and not some schmuck friend of yours named Thomas Nasakioto that may or may not be an anagram of Satoshi Nakamoto.  Tongue Tongue Tongue <fuck me in the ass! I thought I accidently found something till I just now discovered that Thomas' name is most likely a nym, the anagram of SN (AND just now saw that Vlad had that covered too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg4457143#msg4457143 - I'm such a loser!  Cry) [but at least I'm learning to code as you can all see by residing my aside(s) within arrow bracket thingies emcompassing arched and straight other bracket thingies]>

Going to a dinner now, so later I'll present more info (that I hopefully find) on our friend Moy.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 12:05:51 AM

Dude, you can take it to the bank that my Edmund C. Moy is behind the SN nym and not some schmuck friend of yours named Thomas Nasakioto that may or may not be an anagram of Satoshi Nakamoto.  Tongue Tongue Tongue <fuck me in the ass! I thought I accidently found something till I just now discovered that Thomas' name is most likely a nym, the anagram of SN (AND just now saw that Vlad had that covered too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.msg4457143#msg4457143 - I'm such a loser!  Cry) [but at least I'm learning to code as you can all see by residing my aside(s) within arrow bracket thingies emcompassing arched and straight other bracket thingies]>

Going to a dinner now, so later I'll present more info (that I hopefully find) on our friend Moy.

Hahaha, your hacker/coder skills are as impressive as mine. 

But seriously - if you have proof that the US Mint is Satoshi then skip dinner and provide your proof ASAP, before you get shot in the face by the illuminati.  lol, I wish I were joking. 

Give us something with meat on it, cause, if true, this is quite a shocking revelation.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 08:33:35 AM

BOOM!!! 

Resistance at $840 taken out!

Pool Minor, you're good!!!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:50:39 AM

Hahaha, your hacker/coder skills are as impressive as mine.  

But seriously - if you have proof that the US Mint is Satoshi then skip dinner and provide your proof ASAP, before you get shot in the face by the illuminati.  lol, I wish I were joking.  

Give us something with meat on it, cause, if true, this is quite a shocking revelation.

The curtain rises on the scene
With someone shouting to be free
The play unfolds before my eyes
There stands the actor who is me

In the same vain that Hilary Clinton comes across as an earnest soul when the camera's on but reverts back to her true vitriol self once the cameras are off, the majority of those holding or held powerful positions are well-versed in the Fine Art of Deception. Edmund C. Moy, son of a Chinaman, is no dummy by any sense of the word. Either self-honed, honed, or both, Moy knows how the game is played in Washington.

From 1979 to 1989, Moy worked for Blue Cross Blue Shield United of Wisconsin.[1]:74 Moy then served as Director of the Office of Managed Care at the Health Care Financing Administration during the George H. W. Bush administration.[1]:73 From 1994 to 2001, he worked for a number of private-sector companies.[1]:73 From 2001 to 2006, Moy served in the George W. Bush administration as Special Assistant to the President for Presidential Personnel.[1]:73 He oversaw the selection of candidates for presidential appointments in the general areas of human, natural and cultural resources.[citation needed] In 2003, he served on the transition team for the newly created Department of Homeland Security

One does not simply go from working for BCBS of Wisconsin to serving on the transition team for DHS prior to becoming the 38th Director of the United States Mint, earning the entity a billion-plus-dollar profit, by merely being a ameteur cribbage player. Some creativity is involved. Creativity like ...

https://www.linkedin.com/company/fortress-gold-group

I have no problem with Edmund C. Moy stating, "Fortress Gold Group is the only company I trust with my Gold IRA."

But here is where the problem comes in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ed-moy-1a48b52

The following was sourced from the same link above:

You loose all cred when you use your brand to vouch for an entity if you yourself is the public face of the company. The same true for the likes of The Donald if he opined that the Trump Hotel is the best place he's ever slept in while being the public face of Trump Hotel.

If Moy is Satoshi, he could easily never cash in any of his bitcoins and still be able to wipe his ass with the softest toilet paper known to man after eating Almas caviar while sitting on his gold-plated porcelain throne thanks to his myriad affiliations with cryptocurrency entities, not to mention his other affiliations with both non- and money-based entities.

One needs to blow their fuckin' brains out if they honestly believe that them billionaires joining Trump's cabinet is doing such for the cut in pay so to better serve the US populace. There's no way in hell that a single billionaire on the planet is gonna work their motherfuckin' ass off for a yearly salary of one US dollar if it wasn't profitably for them to do such. Trust me, it's fuckin' profitable for them to do such. Hell, they would gladly pay a million bucks for the opportunity.

I believe that there are three (doubt if more) persons behind the Satoshi Nakamoto nym: The powerful dude originating the scheme; The Coder; and the person who was once the voice of Satoshi having coding experience, perhaps needing periodic assistance from The Coder for any troublesome Q&A. A forth black ops person/entity may have played a role to assure that the true nature of the Bitcoin experiment remained obfuscated via their expertise in the field.

It's a know fact that the world's financial system is broken, so a powerful somebody (the US first comes to mind) had to soon develop a better system of things to not only save the world from falling into total chaos if/when a collapse occurs, but continue the status quo with a new monetary system for those powerful entities desiring to continue to wipe their asses with the softest toilet paper known to man while us mere mortals get to use used corn cobs if we're lucky.

Q.E.D., albeit I have no fuckin' idea what I just proved.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 09:28:14 AM

Hahaha, thanks for that long writeup.  I agree that the US and the rest of the damaged fiat world need a solution and they need it quickly and Bitcoin miraculously either came just in time or they developed it.

But this Moy guy - in my mind he just doesn't fit but anyone can be Satoshi and it may be one big global experiement. 

Anything is possible.

I didn't preoccupy my mind with Satoshi cause my focus was all on IXC, and cause I figured he was either dead or it was the govt but after Wright got doxxed I couldn't help but notice the numerous similarities.  Things like his writing, the fact he's from Australia, just like Thomas Nasakioto.  Why did Thomas delete that post where he said he was from Australia, he's never deleted any of his posts?  And the things like there were two main guys who developed Bitcoin, Wright and his dead friend, Kleiman.  Two guys also launched iXcoin, Thomas and Freddy.  And just like with Wright and Kleiman, one had good grammar and other very poor. 

And the overall feel, I've read Satoshi's posts and Thomas' and to me it feels like the same guy.  You might think that's silly given there are nearly a million people on Bitcointalk but you'd be surprised at how quickly I can feel the person behind an alias.

All these things may be just coincidences but try and find them with other coins, devs, or guys like Moy and they're simply not there. 

The probability is very high that Dr. Wright is Satoshi and he secretely launched another coin, a Bitcoin twin under the anagram of Satoshi Nakamoto, just to be mocked for it for half a decade.

I tell you the truth, many have seen the face of Satoshi but few know his heart and if they knew it, they would only mock him even more.  The willfully blind deserve the darkness they live in.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 08:22:44 PM

Did he say twins?

https://youtu.be/qFgyahfoqg4?t=1m48s

.....unlike a bank account where your money is safe??? hahaha
m

Great find!  A dual system with the insurance of banking would be nice.  I've lost everything to hackers and deleted drives.

What also stood out to me was:  Knights Templars!!!

I have seen them.  Writing code like they did centuries ago. 

Really amazing find!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:46:57 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 10:19:15 PM by Gleb Gamow

Did he say twins?

m

Great find!  A dual system with the insurance of banking would be nice.  I've lost everything to hackers and deleted drives.

What also stood out to me was:  Knights Templars!!!

I have seen them.  Writing code like they did centuries ago.  

Really amazing find!

Well, Vlad, this better be a more amazing find than your assessment of Wright being Satoshi, for I'm about to view the vid. Bud, I'll lean toward Thomas being SN way more than Moy being said. That said, if Bitcoin is some Black Ops operation, I'll lean heavily toward Moy being at the very least in the know.

EDIT: Okay, I didn't view the whole vid, quickly getting the gist as to what the REALLY AMAZING FIND was. But, ...

Did he say twins?

Edit:
You might find this article interesting as well...

http://themonetaryfuture.blogspot.com/2011/06/bitcoin-is-economic-singularity.html

Re the last link, this is what if found to be INTERESTING ...

The standard term for such a rapid change is a “singularity.” Robin Hanson predicted an economic singularity. Bitcoin, as I will argue, is that singularity. (Hat tip to noagendamarket on the bitcoin forum for reminding me of Robin Hanson’s article.)

Thanks to the Way Back Machine, I was able to ascertain the referenced post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=8430.msg123571#msg123571

Here's the INTERESTING part: How did Ryan Dickherber (Astrohacker) know that the Guest/Anonymous post was by noagendamarket?

Upon penning the above, I may have figured out how such was possible, but please explain to me why an Australian (Bitcoin Oz) was using noagendamarket for some referral links: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120757.msg1300437#msg1300437 - a fluke or was it one time disclosed that the two are the same?

You can't pull the wool over my eyes because there's no room due to wool already being pull over my eyes.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Vlad uncloaking in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...
crazy89

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:36:06 PM

So, has the riddle been answered yet or not?

Please dont hate me for not feeling like reading over 113 pages, nor trying to solve the riddle Smiley.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:41:02 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 11:52:04 PM by Gleb Gamow

So, has the riddle been answered yet or not?

Please dont hate me for not feeling like reading over 113 pages, nor trying to solve the riddle Smiley.

The original riddle was solved, bud, but the thread remains informative especially now that I'm here.  Grin Grin Grin

Speaking of informative, I just now confirmed that I was correct about noagendamarket being Bitcoin Oz [among other nyms].

The average person breaks 3 laws a day just going about their business.

Why do you break so many laws, noagendamarket? That's not very nice.

I didnt say I was average.

Vlad has cornered the market on having a fun thread. I aspire to one day have one just as fun.  Cool
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 12:07:45 AM

happy xmas everyone btc heading to new highs!!!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:13:12 AM

happy xmas everyone btc heading to new highs!!!

Perhaps because of http://www.popsci.com/trumps-newest-adviser-wants-to-mine-moon ?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:30:33 AM

http://www.preciousmetals.com/blog/2016/04/edmund-c-moy-signature-labels/

Edmund C. Moy is a former U.S. Mint Director, celebrated author, respected economist and sought-after public speaker.  Born in Detroit, Michigan, he was raised in Waukesha, Wisconsin.  He has been celebrated for his pioneering work at the U.S. mint and has been honored with Edmund C. Moy signature labels . He’s the first child and son of Chinese immigrant parents.  They narrowly  escaped communism to become naturalized U.S. citizens. Moy graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1979 with a triple major in Economics, International Relations and Political Science.

I'll give you three guesses (the first two don't count) as to where this forum's fearless leader is from. As a bonus, it's highly probable that one of said leader's parents may have personally met Moy at least once. Stick that in your anagram of SN and smoke it.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: